The Most Ugly, Crying Session You've Had This Year Watching Anime

Name the series that hit you so hard in the feels, to the point of crying. Episode if you can too.

For me it was episode 13 of made in the abyss, a special double normal length episode, and the final episode in the series.

During the mitty transformation scene i was feeling such mixed emotions, so fucking angry gritting my teeth while tearing up; my own experience & resultant feelings of hatred seeing innocence and potential abused, and in the way it was done.... seeing that bright spark of life being reduced like that, to the point where she was under so much pain and suffering, just wanting to die...it hurt. I won't forget that moment, my empathy mirror neurons are totally overloaded from feeling that. Seeing a bright happy person railing against pain & hating their circumstance and life so much wanting to die makes me feel so sad, and Nanachi witnessing that being able to do nothing to stop it, or grant her friends final wish.

Note: It can be dry tearing up, if thats as much as you expressed. But mention if you were struggling to hold the floodgates back from opening up and being a convulsing, sobbing mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldUjz9g9Q-I
youtu.be/6Fo2myUedaU
youtube.com/watch?v=wwJNLl7DUtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crying over chinese cartoons

Thanks, i need a good kick in the nuts to be able to tell they were still attached. Time to go punch a wall and be a man again.

>episode 13 of made in the abyss
I've cried plenty of times to sad happenings in anime, but this is the first time I seriously got sick to my stomach.

>episode 13 of made in the abyss
>sitting in dark room
>canttakethis.jpeg
>the flood gates open
>nose starts to bleed
>don't notice
>wiping my face
>finally taste blood
>oh shit
>turn on light, look in mirror
>face/hand covered in blood

This was my Saturday night...

Many seasons ago and this season with the yucky yuunas. Especially Karin's mankai barrage. Also Togo suffering. Not full on crying but bitch tears running down my face.

All episodes of Mahoyome.

I guess, Made in Abyss episode 13 and almost every episode of Inuyashiki for me.

Stop posting your fucking spic-mobile you primitive avatar-fagging spic

You don't belong in this country

Neck yourself

cried pretty hard watching the WaSuYu movies

I watched Code Geass at last this year. Rewatched the last episode a couple times, and legit cried each time. Felt great.

You know what would be fun?

>That transformation is reversible.
>Where did you put her?

>almost every episode of Inuyashiki for me.
how tho

>Nose starts bleed
How the fuck?

It's only cheap blows that make me cry, those motherfuckers put in a tearjerker flashback that wasn't in the manga.

I'm unable to feel emotions while watching anything, but Made in Abyss was actually quite close to make me feel anything.

I've never cried while watching anything, the only medium that can make me cry is music
Made in abyss was pretty fucking good though, really hoping we'll get a second season someday

I second this wholeheartedly.

I don't cry often anons. I simply don't, I get angry before I get sad. But MiA broke me. I was sobbing like a child during the Mitty send-off scene.

>I've never cried while watching anything, the only medium that can make me cry is music

What music has made you cry?

mostly Sup Forumscore indie folk, sung poetry and some jazz, so really emotional and personal stuff
for example I remember crying to John Frusciante, Richard Dawson, Ewa Demarczyk, John Coltrane etc.

This year? I don't know if it speaks to the quality of fiction I read and watch, or to my emotional numbness, but nothing made me even teary-eyed in a couple of years.

This episode of Made in Abyss though? That hit me out of nowhere.

It was during the fishing scene where Reg figures out she's going to kill herself and asks her to promise not to. Her response was just like something I would have said when I was suicidal. That was the first crack in my dam. When I saw the send-off cradle and the heartfelt goodbye that followed I couldn't hold it back.

Thanks MiA, for reminding me that I can still feel.

This is dumb, her aprents aren't even that poor and it's not Ochakos duty to support such niggers

I'm another one of those that hardly-cry-over-anything sort. And after reading Dreadful Experiment and Liberation of the Soul many times, I thought I would be ready. I was certain I would be able to at least make it until I saw the bed and toys Nanachi made for her at the end.

I thought I was prepared.

And then early in the episode she shows up, smiles, and asks this, and the tears start and last for the rest of the episode.

> Stop posting your fucking spic-mobile you primitive avatar-fagging spic
I lost my shit so hard I'm actually crying right now.

This whole scene made me tear up.

If you shed any more than a couple tears you are a faggot and probably have an infantile brain or are a teenager

Straight up blubbering over cartoons is faggotry, shedding a tear over a truly beautiful scene is acceptable

>look at me how mature I am also very manly and popular
I wonder if those guys understand how pathetic they are.

I don't generally cry at anything, but here's a few from this year.
>Wolf Children
>The ending song of The Cat Returns (My cat recently died, and that song reminded me of him, so I bawled my fucking eyes out).
>Eureka 7 (Shame that the other media in this series are fucking garbage.)
>Made in Abyss

>he blubbers like a child to cartoons

I second this, crying over a generic sad scene in a seasonal shit is not normal, unless you have some type of bond to the characters, like a chilhood series.

>cartoons
That's where you wrong, son

>Crying Session

I didn't drop a single tear for the dead of one of my childhood friend
I wont cry for a shity pedo furry chinese cartoon

but will you cry for a good pedo furry chinese cartoon?

I will cry of happiness if the author dies or go to jail

>Made in abyss was pretty fucking good though
I concur.

I don't cry over cartoons but Texhnolyze nearly got me to at the ending.

Same here damnit, seeing gramps-chan saving people and doing justice then seeing his reactions always gets me.

That's not how it works in Nipland. You always support your parents no matter your wealth.

Same. My heart is so cold, I'm incapable to feel emotions anymore.

God, this is so cringy. You don't have self-awareness at all on the West, it seems. You don't understand what is right and what is wrong, and where to go from now on.

I'm a man, not some pussy bitch faggot.

I don't cry.

retard

My heart rate certainly rose during the transformation scene but it didn't make me cry.

Started tearing up when Reg was confronting nanachi about not killing herself after they send Mitty off. And then yeah during the send off I started crying like a bitch. Definitely the most powerful emotional scene I've ever witnessed in anime.

Texhnolyze made me feel empty, but in a good way. There was an odd sense of relief in seeing everyone die.

The only time I ever "ugly cried" was to this scene.
It hit some really deep emotional strings.

Jesus Christ how can you autistic fucks live with yourselves?

Do you even understand the role of crying and emotion in the first place? Oh wait it's the good old generational disillusionment of:

>men don't cry
>shedding tears makes you a faggot

It's you guys that actually have issues.

But yeah, Made in Abyss got me good. AOTY so far for me.

>vacuum pressure and oil temp gauge nowhere to be seen
>he couldn't afford the performance pack
Embarassing

Those are "real man" who can adopt a mother with a child from another man and be OK with it. Don't pay attention. We're on Sup Forums, but if you want more information about such "men", visit thematic MGTOW sites and search for cucks.

>the only medium that can make me cry is music
Who the fuck actually cries at music?

Sometimes I listen OSTs from real good anime titles. They can make you cry, no shit.

Okay yeah I understand that, crying to music that has a direct connection to something emotional for you. Something like your favourite moment in an anime/movie/game or a song from your childhood, I get that.
But surely not just any random song you've heard for the first time, right?

Nice 4 banger stanger you big bitch

autistic retard

Can do also that, but only if the song is in Japanese. I guess, you can classify it as
>direct connection to something emotional to you

How come no one has mentioned Tsuki ga Kirei?

All 3 memorial scenes in this episode got me a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldUjz9g9Q-I
The last anime to make my eyes well up a bit was Kekkai Sensen's first season.
Fucking Chopper's seiyuu, man, couldn't help but get misty-eyed.

>crying to animu or vidya is totally normal while being deeply moved by music is for weirdos
what a pleb

>being this triggered upon realizing you're a crybaby

That one almost got me. I definitely got a bit teary eyed because it really drives home that the girls are speculating on a world that they will never see.
The scene that really got me though, was the exchange in webm related. I honestly can't remember the last time I've gotten this emotional over Chinese cartoons. Everything about this scene rings of how futile life in their world is. Chito's "you might be the last pilot in human history" hit me like a sack of bricks because she's probably right. Even the idea of somebody witnessing what may well be a historical event is kind of pointless because there probably won't be anybody around to read about this in the future. What's the point of doing anything in this world even? There's a real beauty in people trying to do things anyway, despite what's happening around them.
This post makes me sound like such a huge faggot. I really love these potatoes.

I don't "cry" from music but I can get pretty teary-eyed from very beautiful songs, regardless of any emotional connection
youtu.be/6Fo2myUedaU

You've never had random nosebleeds?

nope, I thought it was just a shitty animu comedy thing

youtube.com/watch?v=wwJNLl7DUtE

I dont even like moe blob stuff usually but I cried like a bitch. Absolutely fantastic direction, episode of the year.

>Thinking it's 1987

Based weebs. They also have katanas strapped on their sides in the office.

This scene from the last episode made my cry like a little bitch and still does

I just can't feel sympathy for anybody who even contemplates suicide anymore after watching this show. Suicide is the most selfish and hurtful thing you can do in life. Just because for some reason life is not satisfying for little Timmy, he goes and rips apart the lives of everyone he knows, because their lives matter to him even less than his. He at least gets to quit and slam the door like a pussy, while his family and friends are left behind to pick up the pieces.

And once it's done, it's done. There is nothing anyone can ever do to make life what it was for those people.

My eyes got sad on their own

MiA was great, but children suffering don't bother me to the point of crying. Anime can only make me shead tears at epic stuff now. I think my eyes got wet once while watching the tournament arc of BnHA. Oh, and Inuyashiki chanting the Mighty Atom the,e when he tried to get off the ground was pretty heartwarming too.

Silly Timmy. One must first carefully take apart and end all relationships, as well as all unfinished business, instead of carelessly slamming the door like an immature fucknugget.

tips fedora

Let me take a guess at the contents of your music library:
>anime soundtracks
>vidya soundtracks
>vaporwave shit
>dubstep

Good luck with that, unless you are living in fucking Antarctic

Actually, just soundtracks.

>this year
Are you implying that you cry multiple times a year while watching anime ? I don't even remember the last time I cried.

>only being able to enjoy music you associate with visual media you like
truly a special level of musical illiteracy

>he cries to cartoons
Couldn't tell you. The only time I get sad at media is when it reminds me of something that actually happened. While I can enjoy the tragedy of a character I find crying samesuch as clapping at a cinema screen- i.e terribly embarrassing and only to be performed when an experience has been so stirring that you lose all your reason entirely.

>generations of successful human culture has issues
>new disjointed modern interpretations from the societies with never before seen rates of suicide and depression, are clearly the right ones

>suicide and depression
Shit that could be easily prevented if you weren't a retard that is afraid to release stress the way nature intended to because of your masculinity crisis.

>he says with no understanding of what it means to be a man or psychology
Thanks for playing, loser. Care to explain why women experience the same proportional increase? The current shift of values is poor and the results are clear. Touting whatever you like because you think people don't have the evidence to prove you wrong is dishonest. Just admit to everyone, and yourself, that you're a failure and you'll do whatever you want to do anyway.

he ascended the abyss too fast, retard

I remember Hikaru no Go getting me really hard as a kid. Was pretty much bawling through 10 straight episodes toward the end.

>getting me really hard as a kid
I-is Go that tittilating of a game?

>Try to cry
>can't
feelsbadman
I am jelly that u fuckers can still feel

>random nosebleeds
Can't be healthy. See a doctor.

I just watched this a couple hours ago and yes, I think the rain song bit is the best thing I've seen in anime this year. I'm definitely hunting for the soundtrack.

There's no replacement for displacement.

I had random nosebleeds at least once a week ever since I was a little kid and I'm doing fine at the age of 22
It's perfectly normal and just happens to some people
The only problem is when it happens while I'm asleep, in which case I soak my bed in blood and I feel really dizzy in the morning due to massive blood loss

See a doctor. Can't be healthy.

My mon is a doctor, she says it's fine

>I'm losing blood once a week to the point of being anemic
>totally normal tho
Ded at 35

My mom said my drawings looked good. See a doctor.

Almost cried watching K-On when they sang that song to Azusa.

I don't really cry for Sad in anime it just doesn't happen, I usually only get watery eyes and it's for when a really good emotional interaction happens between characters or emotional growth

March comes in like a lion's recent episodes got me real good with the contrast of all the dark tones and feelings Rei is talking about with Momo and the entire house feeling like a cotton candy dreamland.

I don't know the bench scene with Rei comforting her crying got me good

Kekkai Sensen actually got me this season with Chain doing the drinking contest to help Leo or anything that shows that they really care for each other

Children of the Whale was real good in ep 3 and it was even better when a character got to talk to someone who died and they said how they really felt and the regret and shit you can see from both characters from not acting on it. That show is really strong so far, with some tropes here n there

Alot of shows this season have really human moments of interaction and shit rather than anime tropes or exaggeration so I've been getting all watery more.

Kek

>crying because of cartoons

As stupid as it is, made in abyss is the only thing to put me in tears since I watched Cast Away as a kid. The volleyball floating away in the ocean really hit me hard.

I guess this is no different in a way.

>trusting what a woman doctor says