Boku no Hero Academia

How is everyone in class gonna react to Deku saving the day with a massive demonstration of his power?

Even if Hori comes up with some excuse as to why all the civilians who've seen him didn't say anything, Ochako et al. have watched him with their mouths agape as he bravely fought against a massive monster Overhaul.

There's no way 1A is not gonna find out.

Any ideas for next gen characters for a fanfic ? Like deku's kid goes to u.a who would they meet?

He can just say that he accidentally got injected with the quirk boosting drug during the struggle underground.
That's a reason for him to suddenly be so strong, and it would explain why he can't do that again.

>Imagine somebody who can emit, as much as Shoto can of his fire and ice, of ANYTHING.

What did he mean by this?

Momo can create anything, but she can't make something out of nothing.
Shoto can only create fire and ice, but he can pull matter and energy out of his ass.

>How is everyone in class gonna react to Deku saving the day with a massive demonstration of his power?

O

I’m gonna be happy to see the class again

>The story is how Deku becomes the greatest hero ever
>This is because Shiggy killed all the other heroes, leaving him as the only one left

Kubooooooooooooooooooooooo

>speedreader
Everyone already know the extent of his power since he punched the shit out the giant ass robot in the entrance test.

>Deku skips a grade and moves up to his 2nd year. We don't see anyone from 1-A again, save for Todoroki and Bakugou

How would you react, Sup Forums?

>Villains this arc are abusing quirk boosting drugs
>A hero's sidekick with a strength enhancement quirk suddenly shows strength beyond what he is known for
I wonder how this will get written off

Only Tenya, D...that bird?, Ochako, Aoyama and Kirishima know about that. Maybe Shouji too if he was paying attention. Plus he got instantly incapacitated afterwards so they probably didn't think it was so impressive.

>he can pull matter and energy out of his ass.
Well, Momo can do that herself, just- only literally.

His classmates have seen him do that kinda stuff half a dozen times, Tsuyu and Todaroki both even guessed it was linked to All Might.

Maybe read or watch a show before commenting on a radom chapter you read next time.

Boku
>Pyrokinetic. Can control any existing flames

>Bakugou Jiyaiya
>a tough delinquent of an upper classman. He uses the quirk 'salamander'.

Bakugou Katsuya
>ironically hates bullies. She has a very big crush on boku, much to her old man's annoyance. She uses explosions and is in boku's class.

Orochiko mongoose
>inherited her mother's quirk. And is the group's 'Iida' so to speak. Rather uptight but always honest eager to prove stereotypes wrong.
I have no more plausible names.
But here are potential hero names and quirks

Tenacious D for a raptor mutant.

Bladerush for someone who can create razors from their body.

And King asura for whatever hellish spawn shoji creates.

Bakugo's daughter who is an angry ice splosion slut

>Todoroki
I'm ok with this
Maybe add Iida so we can keep the autism trio together

Season three is gonna be fun just to see that scene animated.

Time to die Sero

>Everybody visits Deku in the hospital
>He's laid the fuck out on the bed, not even Recovery Girl can fix him
>"Don't touch it.....don't even look at it"

I girl who can both cause explosions and neutralise gravity of anything she touches

Kachaco is a no pal.

>Shouji’s child
>Hellish spawn
As sad that sounds it’s true. Poor Octobro.

How did All for One's brother ever figure out that he could pass on his power at all? Seems like something that doesn't make itself obvious, much less the specific ritual needed to make it work.

>BNH has a shit writing
In other news water is wet

MY

GOODNESS

Probably on accident.
All you really need is to put your DNA into someone while thinking "take this".

Kaminari + Jirou = Ruined Equipment quirk

he just had a fetish of other people eating his hair

Pfrrt. How pathetic would tyhat chump be?

Or maybe something like "can hear the electromagnetic spectrum."

Which we usually call "seeing," at least in part, but oh well.

I can't wait for what they're gonna say. He tooled overhaul who was the leader of the 7.

So.... the second one for all user was a hooker?

Grape Man + Mt. Lady = Katamari Damacy

>Homeroom teacher: Hanta Sero - a very underground hero that no one knows because he
BECAUSE HE

He was walking around at the end of last chapter.
At the moment he's either fine or he's actually had his injuries pro muscle dude undid and might be a little weaker if his body reverted that much, we're not sure yet.

More like squashed grape

Best homeroom teacher would be Monoma
His prejudice against class A offspring could make for a serviceable character arc and his copy quirk would be excellent for education since he could experiment with a student's quirk and show them things they may not have thought of or just show them they have much to learn in general.

That'd be interesting enough for my fanfic and the list i made earlier in the thread.

FUTURE BENDING

Monoma is gonna be too busy being the #1 hero of the entire world (Deku is just #1 in Japan)

Isn't he canonically an underachiever?
He was the only one in class B to fail the end of term exams too.

Literally Jojo rip off.

He's only an underachiever because he doesn't care.

So what happens if someone with an already strong quirk gets hit with a quirk strengthening drug?

It gets stronger.

Why is the art (the backgrounds specially) and the writing just keep getting worse?

l'm more interested in the kind of asspull the author will use to keep bakugo relevant

doesn't he still have three months left before he can retake the exam and make his debut as a hero in training?

Well, see, he would have passed, but they caught him copying.

That's the problem.
He'd need to care enough to beat a potentially All might surpassing Deku and the other class A's who want to be number 1.
His quirk is too conditional as well, he'd be superb in certain conditions but for general rescue and battle he can really only strive to be the mostt competent temporary mirror match or copy of another hero/sidekick

>l'm more interested in the kind of asspull the author will use to keep bakugo relevant
Bakugo beat Deku so that means everything Deku does Bakugo could've done better.

Case in point: imagine if Bakugo was part of the hideout raid. He could just rush ahead slaughtering every Yakuza who comes between him and OH. Mimic's corridor shenanigans wouldn't work against Bakugo who can just blast right through him. Finally, OH vs Bakugo just becomes OHako vs Bakugo redux.

Because Hori is dying

>BNH is shit in every way
In other news water is wet

>Bakugo beat Deku so that means everything Deku does Bakugo could've done better.
he barely beat a weaker version of current deku

also congratulations for completely missing the point about strength not being everything there is to a hero

Reminder that Yaoyorozu takes massive shits

I'll at least write octobro's kid as a prettyboy.

>Finally, OH vs Bakugo just becomes OHako vs Bakugo redux.
Please tell me this is bait.

I’ll kill you Sero

Are you stupid? They saw 100% plenty of times. The difference is that Eri healed him.

She can convert fat with her perk, but what about all those carbs and protein? I bet she can clog an industrial strength toilet

>Even if Hori comes up with some excuse as to why all the civilians who've seen him didn't say anything
He doesn't have to. He'll just say that Shigaraki killing Sandman and stealing the formula overshadowed Deku's achievement in the news. His classmates will still know, but the general public will be too distracted to care.

I can't believe how underrated that post is.

The first time this mem is actually funny.

Why is the main villains' quirk so weak compared to everyone else? That emo guy with hands on his body.

Maybe if he hadn't spoilered it, more people would've noticed it.

He's going to asspull the asspull and make him the Yamcha of the manga.

>bakuckfags

Agreed, Overhaul's Quirk is clearly better than Shiggy's in every way. Shigaraki couldn't do shit against Sandman, he needed Dabi and Compress to do all the work for him.

>#1 hero of the entire world
I wonder if AFO was the strongest villain in the world or just Moonland.
Also wonder how AM compares to heroes in America since it's apparently hero HQ.

> the Yamcha of the manga.

you mean "Sasuke",

we need a slightly-more-powerful-until-the-final-fight-rival afterall

>you mean "Sasuke"
If I meant Sasuke I would have said Sasuke, but I said Yamcha.
Do you have brain damage?

It's not like they don't know his power is much greater than his body can handle. He punched out a gigantic battlebot on his entrance exam.

But the entire world saw his power at the sports festival.

His class knows what he can do, and he can just tell them the truth and say that he teamed up with a quirk user who could negate the recoil from his quirk, allowing him to use 100%. No need to lie. Everyone knows enough to accept that.

What happens if Shigaraki touches the ground with all five fingers?

It will crumble and cave in like sand. What kind of a question is that?

And how far will it keep going? What's his equivalent of Uraraka's weight limit that keeps him from destroying the planet?

We don't know, we haven't seen any sort of limit to his powers.

How would y’all faggots react is All Might visites Nighteye in he hospital and confessed his secret love for him?

The planet isn't a solid chunk, is it?

That'll never happen. He left him for Tsukauchi.

It’s pretty obvious when he touched Stain’s blade. Basically until it disintegrates into fine powder where not his five fingers can touch the surface level of the object.
How it affects him personally we are never shown. His skin condition could be a result of something else.

That scenario is imposible for AllMight and Sir, But it's more than likely for Mirio x Amajiki.

Would nonfujos still like All Might if he was canon gay?

>one of the most dangerous villains out there
>serum who can really fuck up society
>both protected by only fodder cops and one hero
>they knew that the league of villains could be near

For fucks sake, Hori fucked up really bad here

He really doesn’t care anymore and it shows through this arc.

He'd have been masking it pretty well.

In all fairness they did choose the perfect counter for the main threat.

Unfortunately they forgot about all the other threats that came along with him.

Sandman is the 4th best hero in Japan

post smol

Who would Bakugo have to fuck to have an icy daughter?

Todo's sister

I want to protect this smile

Did we ever find out who the number 3 hero is

Worst arc ended? Dropped Boku no pico academia cause i puke when see this MAMORU cliche, PTSD after bleach.

Woah hold the phone
There's a new one?