Does Delaware even exist ?

Ive never been to Delaware. I've never met anyone from Delaware. I've never heard about Delaware on the news.

But Look up how many companies are registered in Delaware, I don't think the state actually exists but it's actually a corporate conspiracy used to evade taxes.

Attached: IMG_6649.gif (440x632, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delawarefreenews.org/2015/07/20/wilmington-police-arrest-28-year-old-man-in-shooting/
delawarefreenews.org/category/crime/
youtu.be/-RDu6zvaxS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get some money and go fly to Delaware you nigger

There's less evidence Delaware exists than the Holocaust being real

It's quite real

Attached: Dogfish-Indian-Brown-sm.jpg (1000x1333, 228K)

Fuck off DIDF

Been there, it's actually the most 'the middle of no where' place you can find in the west coast

they have a physical territory because the filing laws need a street address, but I think they rent it to infrastructure companies (registered in delaware) to save money on the corporate filing fees. there are a few other strange loops in the states depending on how loopy you are.

Attached: 1500951330596.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Delaware needs help. There are an increasing amount of transplant Jews from (((New Jersey))) by the beach.

Delaware has cool horseshoe crabs, a variety of hills and woods in the north, and rural farming in the south. But stay out of Wilmington, there are the blacks there. And Dover, too... there are blacks there as well. Other than that, people are generally friendly.

>i've been there
>west coast

Not giving a lot of proof positive that it exists

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

>whites in the southern two counties are deep-red
>north county whites are blue cucks

Delaware could be a red state if it had just a few less cucks and a few more chads.

You can tell by the footage: It wasn't even there!

Live in NJ. Can confirm delaware exists. sage

It's a tax dodge in state form

I've been there. It was OK.

Attached: b53262.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

It exists. I’ll answrr any questions anyone has, as I lived there for 3 years from 2003 to 2006, mainly for the no sales tax incentive.

It’s economy survives because neighboring state’s populations come in on weekends to do their grocery shopping or leisure shopping. It’s one of the most boring states imaginable. Has some very pretty areas, most of it is a depressing shithole. Never go into Wilmington alone, you will get murdered

This guy speaks the truth.

This whole area needs to be wiped off the map
Diverse Neo-liberal utopias

Attached: A4CF2DE2-7BA1-4FE7-A712-57A44D04C265.jpg (750x900, 212K)

Fake Zionist shill.

It was the first state to ratimafy the good ol Constiblution
Lots of jews which explains the banking incentives
Only 3 counties
Northern 2/3 is shithole but good guinea food like subs and pizza pie
Lower slower 1/3 used to be farmers and beaches but farmers selling out and condos everywhere
Beaches are overrun with fags
The Washington DC crowd is infiltrating so the lower taxes and no sales tax won’t be around for much longer
Lots of chickens and the farms that do exist use the poop for ferts in the spring the smell is wew lad
The terrain is flat as a pancake
It’s snowing there right now

Attached: 581D6323-61AF-4132-B544-0D2D0DF5CDAD.jpg (693x723, 356K)

Also a nascar track I forgot I’m not a sports fag

Explain your weird curved top Delawarians. Delawarites? Also what do you guys call yourselves?

Why thisAll I remember is something about the surveys and some dispute

delawariansiansiansiansiansians****

delwas

Deloreans.

delawarefreenews.org/2015/07/20/wilmington-police-arrest-28-year-old-man-in-shooting/

Attached: Chayee-Doe-206x300.jpg (206x300, 34K)

It is the west coast of the the Atlantic?

Attached: BD711696-5148-4F84-B5E3-CB414FFAB647.jpg (739x728, 238K)

I know there is a dog track and was closed when i was in town. Dupont headquarters used to be there. Now its Dow dupont ir something like that i think. I remember it is pretty flat, where i was at

Attached: image.jpg (235x213, 19K)

Boring! This is what i remember.

there seems to be shootings in delaware on a near daily base:

delawarefreenews.org/category/crime/

Attached: EL GOBLINO.jpg (862x691, 100K)

Northern: Niggers and Jews
Southern: Faggots and Jews
First Staters
The Diamond State
Lower Slower Delaware [LSD]

delaware has a lot of diversity

and thats a good thing

I am jewish and gay.. Seems like I would fit in perfectly

I played lacrosse at the University of Delaware. Its real...i think...from what i remember anyway. I was drunk most of the time. Dewey beach is a lotta fun. Rehobeth beach is mostly gay. Much of the state is nascar and pickup trucks. ps- Joe Bidens daughter hungout at my buddies frat a lot...she uhh... was a firecracker. Overall good times. The taxes to incorporate in DE are super cheap so that's why so many companies do that.

Drove through it a few times on the way to Atlantic City. I’m still not sure what I saw was real

Live in Maryland, can confirm Delaware exists, but is a protectorate of MD.

this
its like an extension of ocean city

Delaware is an easy and reliable state in which to incorporate or form LLCs, plus the annual cost is low and the owners of the LLC as individuals are given the strongest legal protection available by any state. This is demonstrated by a US Chamber of Commerce study of state liability systems that has rated Delaware #1 in all eight studies it has conducted on all 50 states. A few examples of Delaware’s benefits include:

Easy and Reliable
Delaware law has been tested and provides predictability.
Delaware regularly updates its laws to remain the leading state for incorporation.
Delaware has a separate Court of Chancery that handles Corporation law cases quickly and competently.
Lower Costs
The Delaware Corporation minimum annual franchise tax is $175 and the filing fee is $50.
The Delaware LLC annual fee is $300, regardless of capitalization.
Delaware does not tax intangible property such as leases or royalties (the “Delaware loophole”).
Protection
Piercing the corporate veil, or making individuals personally liable for claims against their business, is very unlikely in Delaware.
Delaware explicitly makes the charging order the sole and exclusive remedy of creditors of LLC members, meaning that creditors of members can only receive distributions from the LLC, and not control foreclosure, or liquidation.

Is Steven Universe Accurate?

Was an stop from DC to NYC, my sister got a fridge magnet. It seemed if I walked beyond the highway I might meet Jason Voorhees

>Delaware has a separate Court of Chancery that handles Corporation law cases

as far as I'm aware virtually every European country has that. Only some shit countries in the south don't have

Attached: 1409595353.jpg (600x457, 29K)

Attached: Carney1.jpg (760x960, 54K)

Attached: Carney2.jpg (760x960, 47K)

The whole state is practically owned (and created) by the du Pont family. They're another trillionaire crypto-jew family with its hands in all the big phony events of the past century or so. They seem rather war-hungry, too. I guess they create chemicals and fibers which sell well in military applications.

Attached: Carney3.jpg (763x960, 45K)

Attached: Carney4.jpg (769x960, 76K)

holy shit. im a national truck driver and even i forgot this state exists.

Attached: 1521504259744.gif (640x333, 3.76M)

Attached: Carney5.jpg (803x960, 83K)

Attached: Carney6.jpg (775x960, 90K)

Attached: Carney7.jpg (802x960, 99K)

Attached: Carney8.jpg (740x960, 108K)

I drove through it on the way to Jersey from Baltimore. I remember some nice looking duel bridge I drove over and I stopped at a Best Buy and bought a bunch of shit without sales tax

>Not including Directed Energy Weapons
my blaster is legal

You can draw a little circle around Chittenden County Vermont too.

I flew out of an airport in Delaware in the late 80s

Except its east coast.

I couldnt have said it better myself. Its exactly this.

No idea lmao, didn’t live there long enough to even hear about this

What exactly in Steven universe are you referring to?

My bad, damm
Some Sup Forums shit. Don't worry I wont insist

Lol

Delaware is the foothold state to this DNC cartel. All of them own homes here and are connected to/with all corporations via Delaware (almost all). In fact, the Chinese have been contacting the Governor, last one and this one frequently, and its likely they took Chinese bribes.

I've been waiting for this moment my whole life

Attached: del.jpg (595x629, 29K)

I went there after a Philly Dead show in '94. Lots of butch lesbians, especially for back then

>Full of MK Ultra Mind Control Slaves
>Home of Arden Deleware (Joe Biden's home city) which is full to the very brim with them

YOur a fagot, listen hear buddy lower delaware is a wonderful place, it is peacful, there are stinky chicken houses and rusty broncos. SORRY you cant be from delaware and experince the most powerful state in the union but unfortunatly all you kikes ever see is the 95 corridore.

Attached: delaware.jpg (1024x797, 139K)

This. Make Vermont great again, nuke Burlington

i have to be honest i havent actually heard of it ever

I went there on a trip to California this past summer. Sup Forumsacks are hilarious.

full of niggers

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1521673053446.gif (440x632, 120K)

I can't believe there's an actual thread about this shithole state

Attached: youdee.gif (583x437, 41K)

Yea haven’t talked about it since my last business law class and I’ve driven through the place several times since college

Delware could easily wipe poland off the face of the earth, we are currently in the process of incorporating the entier delmarva into the prinicpality of delaware. The rest of the country is too busy licking thier tits to relize. After that is done we will burn DC and nuke poland for thier transgressions of the galactic order. PS your a stinky man who never will get to visit delaware and see the largest collection of stanely steamers in the wor;d.

Attached: 1510809700526.png (1362x890, 673K)

Newark reporting!

Attached: aigis doll.jpg (515x635, 290K)

fuck you fag

I've been there, I think? It's reminiscent of Silent Hill. I'm not sure if exists on our plane of existence or the entire, terrible state is simply a wormhole to another shitty dimension.

You're thinking of Maine

Attached: aigis.png (2037x1765, 3.72M)

What's the best Dogshit beer?

Attached: IMG_4938[1].jpg (3264x2448, 997K)

Yeah there too, but I've also been to Minnesota.

Maine is full of cucks, Delaware is full of real men like the Bidens

Attached: creepy joe.jpg (452x555, 76K)

your a fucking faggot beta nu-male soyboy

Attached: belaz75710.jpg (964x548, 289K)

your lucky I dont know you or I would shit all over your chest

Attached: 148287844.jpg (1092x740, 648K)

I went to a speaking event of his here at UD and it was such a let down. He looks WAY paler in person than in photos. In pics he has rosy skin, irl he is death pale.

Attached: aigis2.png (2174x1339, 2.57M)

your the one posting this gay shit, prolly some out of state ud kid that thinks newark more than a ponzi scheme

Attached: 1515384042371.jpg (259x194, 9K)

That's right, I'm out of state (from Texas) and I can conclude that Delaware is a left wing shithole. I'll be moving back to Texas ASAP.

Attached: cool ranch.png (635x640, 547K)

why the fuck would you go to ud when you could go to a school in texas?

I didn't get into the top tier ones like A&M, U of T Austin or Rice (obviously), but oddly enough when I applied to UD they accepted me. I'm a chemistry major and UD is very good for chemical engineering and therefore has a good chem department so I went along with it. Pretty good school but I never managed to make any good friends here. I had a tough time adapting to East coast culture, you guys are very cold, like the weather. Texans are much friendlier, I really miss Texas.

Attached: just.png (233x261, 75K)

>participate in Delaware threads
>threads
first one I’ve ever seen and I was on negative 3 chin with a phone coupler on an Apple II in 1981
SCRAPPLED

I went to Wilmington to buy a laptop once and drove through the north part on the way to Maryland

Seen it with me own eyes, I did
>t. PA nigger

Sussex county here, Ama. Lived here my entire life. Some problems for sure but fairly well insulated. Crabs and scrapple are pretty localized foods. Construction is booming, but unfortunately this is due to new York, new jersey, and md retirees. Dewey is a good resort area if you want to visit. Flat as fuck down here. Beaches are packed. Fishing and hunting are good. Open carry state despite liberal leadership due to our based state constitution. Great property investment due to beach property price sprawl into the rural areas. We have a world exchange with Russians ... They come here in droves to work. Enough young Russian ass to go around. They'll fucking marry you if you have a car I swear. Property taxes are good but going up due to transplant political leanings. Georgetown is spic city and Rehoboth is known to locals as the gay Mecca. Rehomo and other epithets are common place. Kent county blows, and so does New castle but harder. Delaware's a microcosm, little bit of everything. City up north, rural middle outside of Dover, and beaches south. Starting a business here's easy peasy. We have a political problem though. Money being diverted to the north, transplants and tax hikes.

>not getting into A&M as an in-state student
m8 what. we accept anyone

That r9k girl, eliza, is from delaware.

Attached: eliza.jpg (720x1278, 206K)

Well I applied as a chemical engineer which is a competitive major. I also failed to mention that UD was the only school I applied as a chemistry education major, but later switched to chemistry. I also tried to switch to chemical engineering later on, but I needed a 3.3 gpa which I never got. Chemical engineering is tough, and admittedly I don't really like chemistry. Ugh.

Attached: soy2.jpg (500x661, 143K)

It's because youre up north. I went to school up there too, it's absolute hell comparatively. Stay in the south. Check Milton, check Seaford, check Lewes, reho, or green wood, Selbyville etc. Selbyville is a good property investment. About to start going the way of Milton with property prices. The people down here are wayyyy better.

Ditto, it's not a total shit hole though. Just one of those places you have to know where not to be. If you're north of the c&d canal you're gonna have a bad time

Delaware owns all of the river. Suck it New Jersey; get back on the shore.

Gas is really cheap in Delaware and there's no sales tax. I can't imagine any other reason why anyone would go to Delaware.

youtu.be/-RDu6zvaxS0