Broward County School thought they could get away with this. The meeting was leaked. They made an IG for the event...

Broward County School thought they could get away with this. The meeting was leaked. They made an IG for the event, if you look at the followers it is all people who will be involved with the march....

The Instagram is

WeAreTheChange_dc

Attached: BrowardIllegalMarch.png (1080x863, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1
youtu.be/2M0FWh2tOwg
fraudguides.com/report/florida/
flgov.com/report-waste-fraud-or-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Link their insta please

They're literally trying to start a civil war this saturday.

Wait. Does IG stand for instagram? I keep seeing that acronym, and it always made me wonder what I missed from the news cycle that everybody seems to know about.

How

Public education was a mistake
schools are just indoctrination centers now

Could also mean Inspector General

Yeah IG is Instagram. Like Facebook is FB but I was lazy and trying to type this super quick

Sometimes it is inspector general

arch for Our Lives:
Cameron Kasky wants 1,000,000 protestors to bring AR-15's to Washington DC and smash them on March for Our lives event on March 24th
>
A statement by Cameron Kasky in the Wall Street Journal;
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

What makes it illegal?

Attached: Drrrr.png (225x225, 4K)

Their Instagram is

www.instagram.com/wearethechange_dc/

The politicizing public education students part

March 25 kill them all

We should all dress up like Hitler and wait for them to give up their arms to us on Capital Hill.

We win again!

lol aint shit ganna happen to them though, they just wont go

Has there ever been a repeat mass school shooting? Can't think of one at the moment

">squat in front of the White House for 17 minutesto honor the 17 victims"

Nice to know each life is only worth a minute to them lol.

Audio
youtu.be/2M0FWh2tOwg

>Inspector General of the FBI Horowitz
Or Instagram

Someone check their Instagram again please. It's not letting me now. I can't tell if they deleted their profile or just blocked me

Hey if they want to disarm and make themselves defenseless,.... more power to them.

>moonbat cunts
Communists must be removed from public and higher education. What is the first step?

Too late, now. The cat's out of the bag.

Traditionally, the FBI has been tasked with monitoring communists. If Trump were to restore that mandate, then we could simply mass-arrest them.

Also she references not having enough itineraries. Then she comments that the principal, her boss, questions whether copies she is making at school is for non-school purposes. She then laughingly jokes, "it could be". Basically she is using public paid for copiers for non-school related, political purposes. Should be a fire-able offense.

interdasting

Their Instagram is down now. Great brothers!

Perfectly said. She possibly sealed her fate with that one single comment alone. If enough people see this

I've heard this too

Yeah, a search only brings up this thread

Chalk up another one for Sup Forums

The solution to that is out of my hands right now. They are currently trying to destroy hard sciences because the scientific method was made by a white man, therefore it’s oppressive. It also would give credibility to their bogus “research” in their pseudo-science subjects like gender/women studies. They are setting us up for a future of complete failure.

can't afford no shoes people

Attached: hogg.jpg (723x6259, 1.73M)

>lefties bring all their ar15s to the march to destroy
I’m okay with this

Attached: 351E285E-FCF5-483C-B682-646A8F2EF211.png (800x900, 354K)

They are pulling our foundations out from under our very own feet. We are losing everything and we are losing it fast. Science, Free Speech, Self preservation. They already started rewriting history as far as information availability online goes. I can picture these people burning literature at their next little march.

good, they even want to destroy their guns first. stupid kikes

gee, didn't the public schools bullshit start in th early 70s, right after kikes took over ny nj and cali, states with biggest number of reps? what a shock.

This^1000

How do we make this bigger news?

If I squatted for 17 minutes that means I'd have read 3 newspapers and taken 2 monstrous shits

Always with the squortink!

Send it to conservative media outlets

Send it to infowars.

ayo
hol up
so you be sayin
they are going to spend hundreds of dollars on an AR15 just to smash it?
when the gun company already got their money and will use it to make more guns???

Illegal march? That doesn't even make sense.

Report it as offensive to ppl who cant squat!

This.

This is what your property taxes fund. You are paying for a retard army to enslave you and brainwash your children.

It's purge time.

Maybe someone can meme it and spread it like wildfire in Conservative groups on things like Facebook as well?

only agree to sow your manseed in independent conservative business minded women. Those that nurture prosperity and personal enrichment first, then procreation only when necessary/inevitable

>LibChick's eliminated by simple math at this point . . . .

It's crazy that I haven't seen anything online about this yet. They made themselves look even worse by removing the Instagram. Shows absolute awareness of their guilt

>"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
>AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
>to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
>squat in front of the white house
>squat

Attached: rr.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Attached: 1515577840088.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Clear evidence this is orchestrated by the Russians.

Attached: blyatman.jpg (599x675, 51K)

Trig if blue

>Illegal march

what happened to freedom of assembly?

They're using resources bought by the taxpayer to organize a political event, even though they are state employees and to remain apolitical

There will be lots of good parts to be recovered! Barrels and maybe some whole uppers, handguards, rails, stocks, mags, bolts. Might even get lucky and recover a lower registered to some leftist faggot

hahaha get a group together to go around collecting firearms from them.
not all will be able to smash them and i predict many would gladly hand them over if they though you were part of it in an official capacity.

Debby Miller
Broward County teacher

Seems like she was even keeping this secret even from the school administration.... How do we get her fired. Start weeding the bad apples out one Lib at a time.

Attached: DebbyMiller.png (1080x765, 231K)

(((miller)))

>having your talking points ready
right, like these jabronis are gonna stick to note cards

no theyre not just not hiding it
they get MONEY for doing these fake shootings

And she talks so excitedly about them making her a press attache. Not one word mentioned about the actual students who died. And the worst is when she says "I want you guys to think of it as camp".....

... If they wanted people to really stand up for something that's meaningful and honest- you wouldn't tell them to just pretend its fucking summer camp.

Jokes on them, I knew the importance of owning an AR the moment they started threatening to take them. Picked up my lower receiver today.

How do you know the fucking Clowns aren't already doing exactly this?

>Hello fellow leftist!
>I too hate Trump
>Awwww, event is over. I could destroy that for you.

Idiot.

>bring AR-15's to Washington DC
Isn't this illegal?

>(((Cameron Kasky)))
they are just begging for a pogrom now

Attached: 1521672936831.jpg (1773x2194, 1.17M)

Comfy. Good luck burgers

">Only FOUR? This barely deserves coverage"

Wow. Honestly makes me sick to my stomach reading that tweet from Kasky's dad.

she's gonna deliver underage boys and girls directly into the waiting, hungry hands of Joe Biden. What could possibly go wrong tho?

Attached: Look.jpg (221x228, 11K)

And she wants them to "feel like its camp". Basically the political equivalent of "There's candy in my van"

what's more important today is Education Reform. If parents want their kiddies to attend indoctrination camps, let them pay for it, not the taxpayer.

Using company money and resources for personal usage is fraud and abuse. And in this case said company is public taxpayer's dollars. Totally fraudulent and she should be fired and face legal consequences.

as long as there's a shriveled benis between Joe Biden's liver-spotted legs, you can rest assured he's going to "meat the children".

Here we go! Now we are getting somewhere. I want to see this get bigger

Attached: BrowardIllegalMarch-1.png (1000x1520, 758K)

These is the kind of old hag that never moved from her failed rallies at college

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

That worked out well when antifa tried it a while back. I'm still disappointed

When this thread dies start another with "IT'S HAPPENING!!" Maybe Tuckers people will see it.

We need a Drain The Swamp general

poo is on to something here

>pay good money for a AR-15
>smash it in protest
The jews have their protesters paying them now.

I'm searching for links to report fraud to the State of Florida or whoever else she is defrauding.

Anyone want to bet on how long it takes the soyboy brigade to cause any actual damage to the rifles?

fraudguides.com/report/florida/

It's basically a felony as soon as you step into the District. Hell, MD changed their laws around so you might only be able to get to DC from VA.

flgov.com/report-waste-fraud-or-abuse/

I dont have IG, post some links to the proof, I'm compiling and reporting her.

Assuming
is right, then destroying firearms in that manner is unlawful. they need to be laser cut in the receiver

Beautiful

Kike Kunt.

Amen brother.
I have a couple ak47's but would like a 7.62x39 based AR design.

Torch cut you stupid fuck. Like oxy-acetylene torch cut.

Why is cowboy nigger woman from pee wee herman there?

Sent it to Drudge. The more the better.

She admitted to using school resources for this. She should be fired immediately.