Did anyone else even watch this? I liked it for the cute autistic loli

Did anyone else even watch this? I liked it for the cute autistic loli.

Watched it would be more accurate

I watched it. Don't remember what it was about though since it was years ago.

I'm watching it right now, I like the interactions between Nadie and Ellis a lot.

That's the only show of the three I was able to finish. It was stronger on the yuri than the other two (or so I think - I did drop them pretty early on after all), but still quite weak. All in all, I don't think I would recommend it to my past self, but it has a couple of redeeming qualities, like the one you mentioned, and the setting is refreshing. Thanks to that show I know a grand total of two words in spanish though, so that's kinda neat.

I watched a bit, but passively dropped it.

I liked it.

I saw this on some anime girls&guns thread a long time ago, watched it and I really liked it. Nadie is badass and Ellis is cute. Wish there was more but it was kinda self contained

TACOS TACOS TACOS

Really cute couple desu. It's a shame that girls with guns genre died years ago.

Delicious tacos! The coolest tacos are Amigo Tacos!
Damn, I really want a taco now

I don't like gays even if I enjoy the style it had.

This post sounds like it was made from a closet.

That whole "if you don't like yuri then you're gay" shit is really stale.

"If you don't like yuri you're not really a human" is more accurate.

If you like yuri, then you're just a spic.

Ok, yurifag.

If you hate yuri, then you're a filthy commie.

But spics are the retarded filthy commies, which is why their nations are plagued by poverty despite having tons of oil.
Since filthy commies who can't manage the wealth of their own countries are spics, and since spics are yurifags, then it means that your statement is wrong.

Can we just go back to talking about cute lesbians with guns?

Cute dykes doing cute dyke things.

Where was this in the show?

Aggressive Ellis is the best.

The weakest of the three.

It's an anime original. There is no yuri in the show.

Really? I haven't seen the other two. How do they compare in gayness?

>gay = good
Begone to /u/.

Why do so many people hate on the Beetrain trilogy? I thoroughly enjoyed all three.

Go back to /u/ bitch

I prefer to be an animal instead of a human who likes eating feces (that feces being yuri shit)

One of the best episodes.

The ost is top tier, last season the boat scene on pripri made me check and I discovered that it was Yuki Kajiura.

Cause homosexuality is gross.

love it

El cazador = Noir > Madlax

I never got around to finishing this. As I recall, Ellis was a witch, and Nadie basically became her sworn protector. How did it end?

I remember there being some heavy implications in the last ep.

Hibikek had more lesbian bait and it turned out to be a hetero romance all along.

And kannazuki no miko had more het bait and turned out to be a yuri romance all along.

Yeah, you can never tell.

They moved in together.

>girls with guns genre died years ago.

el cazador de la bruja is the most retarded name for an anime in history yeah, it was an ok anime

Bought Nadie fig even.

I only watched the first episode but I got the OST.

>het bait
God I hate you yurifags.

You're allowed to hate yurifags, but the concept of het bait is perfectly valid.

God hates you regular fags more.

>het bait
Being straight is normal and saying hetshit or whatever just shows what a tumblr loving yurifag you sound like. I wish you lot would fuck off back to /u/.

Nah, Noir > El Cazador > Madlax
Madlax went full retard.

Most people don't like Bee Train shows in general because of the slow pacing.
I've never considered that a negative though.

I've been on episode 7 for like two months. I heard it's good and somewhat gay, but somehow it hasn't gripped me. The soundtrack is great though.

Madlax has the best characters though.

I'll explain, so you better read this. When you add yuri allusions to an otherwise normal anime, it's called yuribait - because the assumption is that everyone is normal, that is, straight. Here's the thought process behind identifying yuribait:
>A show is presumed to be normal -> You see something in it that can be interpreted as yuri -> It has to be yuri bait
If the assumption were different, it wouldn't be bait, you see:
>A show is presumed to be yuri -> You see something in it that can be interpreted as yuri -> It has to be yuri
This would be just regular yuri. Normally that's not the case because yuri isn't normal. Now consider a reverse case. The assumption is that, for whatever reason, everyone is gay. If you add het allusions to an otherwise gay anime, it's called het bait. Here's the same steps as in the example above:
>A show is presumed to be yuri -> You see something in it that can be interpreted as het -> It has to be het bait

Pretty simple really.

don't reply to chagen

It was cute. Ellis will get Nadie to marry her eventually.

It was great, best of the three. Too bad they don't make anime like this anymore, autists can't handle the pacing. Also the dub was good

I watched because of Nadie's character design and the plot. Felt refreshing back in the day to explore South American themes. I still think Nadie is one of the hottest characters.

Is this how the average Mexican girl looks like?

Fuck I remember watching this, but I don't remember anything about it. Maybe I didn't finish it.

Sure if you add like 40 pounds

I wish.

Make it 60 and add a thick moustache
T.Mexican

Ellis/Nadie is such an underrated couple.

Noir was the best, but El Cazador was the most fun. Madlax was just a bit of a mess.

I miss adventure anime, especially ones with two cours. Twelve-episode shows barely have any time after the introductory arc to get some adventuring done before they have to start setting up the finale.

Kirika/Mireille were the sexiest couple.

I don't mind yuri but yurifags are fucking cancer.