Wtf is happening to Britain?

twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528

Looks like they're gearing up to take us full 1984.

Attached: scuckland.png (1515x914, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OI MATE ITS GREAT SHITAIN

Attached: 2BF60020-6D51-48F5-AFD4-566DCA2ED419.jpg (294x479, 31K)

clearly Orwell understood the nature of the eternal Anglo all too well, except he couldn't have predicted the diversity bit.

so are they cracking down on anti-white posters on twitter yet?

>The police enforcing the law is bad
Ok lads, would you live in an imperfect but peaceful society, or an anarchy of bloodshed, rape, and theft?

Surely a hard choice for the resident morons on here

DONT BE A BAITER, BIN THAT HATER

>Scotland

Its kind of funny how Brexit was suppose to restore UK's economy and immigration freedom and you've lost your basic freedom of expression. Get out while you still can.

>inb4 what about CANADA!

Even if they pass laws like that here, they don't have the man power to enforce them. and since no one likes the police here, any action of this sort would be met with outcry.

Attached: GTFOBONG.png (244x254, 140K)

Belief is protected against 'hate crime' ? so.... if you disagree with someone's ideas, that's a crime now ?

oi do yoo av an opinyun loisense m8?

bin that thought

Communism caters to the weak and those who fear the unfair world.
Hippies, liberals, progressives, SJW, etc all hate and fear the unfair world of capitalism. Many are also weak, instead of standing up to shit they encounter and possibly encounter in life, they want a larger entity (the government) to slap the shit away through the introduction of more and more laws.
It's natural these people will be attracted to communism and now the majority of the base is made up of the very same people who would've been prosecuted and arrested in actual communist regimes from history. But most of these people don't live under such governments, so now they are trying to push their romantic concept of communism, hence why their counter argument is always
>"well, ACTUAL communism has never been done before!"
It's not that actual communism has never been done before, it's just THEIR idea of it has never been done before.

They didn't arrest the grooming gangs but saying some mean words is probably gonna be worth their time

whites wont get off their asses, same problem in every nation
keep thinking crying on Sup Forums will stop it.

>Targeting someone because you think they are different to you is a crime!
kek. Imagine thinking someone is different to you.
Wanna fire an employee because you think they are different to you? Better fire yourself as well. They are the same as you, shitlord!

>inb4 they aren't different to me they're just producing a lower work quality to me
Fuck off, shitlord. If they aren't different to you, how can their work quality be different?

I have a feeling that white people, Christians and straight people will not be protected under these laws even if people call them "privileged white males" and insult Christianity, Jesus etc. These laws are only to protect minorities and women

Violent home invasions are rife here now
Acid has been used in casual muggings
Rape gangs
Police have said they won't investigate. Khan is closing stations

But if you hate ooooooh round they come truncheon in hand

>keep thinking crying on Sup Forums will stop it.
we know it can't be stopped. we're just venting, friendo. the only option is to move to Asia and set up a new life.

Only brown muslim women though
No one's helping white female victims of crime

>acid has been used in casual muggings
fucking hell, how could the police allow this? they are throwing acid like it's nothing. If it was up to me, I'd give them life in prison for that and ideally execute them. Why aren't the fucking British cops doing anything about acid attacks??!! Fuck this country. Oh shit, I just committed a hate crime!

No joke when is MANTICORE going to launch? Please put it in the water & food or a few 100k (slaughterbots) buzzing around hunting Snackbars.

>Scotland
>Anglo

Indeed, yet the media keep telling us how marginilised Muslim women in hijabs are. Bitch, where? Are Muslim women being attacked by white men for being Muslim? No! It's Muslim men targeting white women for not being Muslim.

>Violent home invasions are rife here now
I remember hearing about that one stalking incident that ended with the girl being stabbed to death in her bathroom by her ex. She went to the police multiple times before, and she died with the police on the phone.

Fathers need to teach their daughters firearms training and usage.

Attached: G26.jpg (500x500, 147K)

It is easier to fuck off on the internet looking for "hate" speech than it is to stop real crimes.

What can they do? Really? from the looks of it one heavy suit Muslim with a mini gun could mow down and demoralize your entire police force.

I've always said police are psychopaths a I'm being proven right more and more each day.

We are way past 1984 m8, we have been for a long time.

NOT IF I POST FROM BEHIND 40 PROXIES AND 3 PREMIUM NORTON ACCOUNTS! CHECK MATE BONGLAND!

I got that book right next to me and I really need to read it to know what's coming in the following years

Attached: 38232207cb3eed7e31e75cf930594f88.jpg (536x700, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ
Mark Turnbull: “We just put information into the bloodstream of the internet, and then, and then watch it grow, give it a little push every now and again… like a remote control. It has to happen without anyone thinking, ‘that’s propaganda’, because the moment you think ‘that’s propaganda,’ the next question is, ‘who’s put that out?’...So we have to be very subtle.”
This is classic tradecraft.
The influence has to be appear subtle so that the influence can continue without resistance, for as long as possible.
Precisely how Putin's influence over Trump cannot be so blatant that we demand his removal from office. Plausible Deniability to optimize effect and duration without exposure.