Madan no ou to Vanadis

>you'll never lewd mila

Why live?

Also final volume next week.

Best girl.

What happened to the translation of this?

It's tough for me to choose between Eleonora and Lewdmila, they're both top tier girls. Sad we never got a season 2.

Honestly the best battle harem I have ever seen.

Orgy when?

When was the last time the translation of this comes? Will Lewdmilla be a part of the Tigrebowl as well?

Season two soon...right? Right?

never

I wish.

There should be! This is one of the few shows these days that actually deserves a second season.

So harem end? Oh wait Tigre and 7 vanadis of course it will have harem end.

If not for the chess pieces and kebabs, we might get one.

>Featured in the OP and ED
>Present in no scene for the entire anime
Just why?

Gotta bait the lolifags.

This anime was an very likable harem.
But in my opinion. I did not like the bow.
But you accept it.

The bow was supposed to represent Tigre's skills as a hunter in cornering his prey like animals. Much like his military tactics.

True user.

Quite sad knowing this great series is ending even though I know it needs to eventually. I'll surely be on the lookout for the authors future works, though I don't know if he'll be able to make something else as good as Vanadis. This series has a cool protagonist, best girls of any battle harem I've seen and the senki feel with clever tactics are of course a plus. It really stands out from all the other light novel adapted anime I've seen, I wish we get more series like this.

All the girls in this show were great but Eleonora is my most favoritest.

So the series is ending? What's the ending shaping up to be like?
This was the only battle harem I ever liked.

What about his previous works? Although I don't know about them.

I try to sate my hunger on senki LN since the translations of this is almost dead, like Altina and Ochitekita Nago to Majo no Kuni (dead translations too).

>Final volume
First Antimagic, now El Tigre. I remember when this was first being translated. Time is cruel

Yeah the author deserves a medal. This series was great. No minus points.

>What about his previous works? Although I don't know about them.
All the sources I looked up say he only did Vanadis.

Why not both?

There's something charming about the villains in this series. They're usually serious tacticians but at times have comical moments that just makes me raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

The senki atmosphere and humor surprisingly work well together.

This is one yuri pair I can really approve of.

So what's she like anyway? i only seen the anime. Can she compete with Ellen and Mila for best girl?

>manga doesn't go further than the anime

How many has he fucked as of now?

This is too cruel, why even stop a manga adaptation? It's not like they have to fit it into one cour.

>buy the LN

That army must be based on somesort of middle-east empire.

At least 2.

Good, I like Tigre.

I know thats Ellen and Titta.

Do you think all Vanadis will get the T? I hope Milla and Sophie got the T in the end as well.

I still can't believe that Sofi died in the last novel.

I never read this novel.
How is it? Do you recommend to read it?
Is a novel where the girls fights but for some motive are never bad wounded?

I want a Lewd Mila.

Lies and slander.

>Implying that Mila isn't lewd by default.

The transparent skirt really does help

It's true.
The last volume will start with her funeral.

It's not her, but Sasha's successor. Interestingly,
Lim's the one who wield Bargren (Sasha's Viralt), and it was noted that Bargren always chose those who's nearing their death, so it's safe to assume that Lim's gonna get killed off during final volume.

>Lim's gonna get killed off during final volume
Fuk

It's not Sofy's funeral, but Fine's as said.

And yeah, at this point, wielding Bargren's equal to death flag, so I don't think you should be hoping too much for Lim's survival.

No, Sofy's indeed died. The legend on the wikia put her on the dying list.

>And yeah, at this point, wielding Bargren's equal to death flag, so I don't think you should be hoping too much for Lim's survival.
So that means that 2 girls died wielding the same weapon?

Yep, three if Lim died in final volume.

Honestly though, I can't understand why the author killled off Sofy. She's practically the most popular heroine after Ellen and Milla, above even Olga and Lim.

Somehow, she's the one most bonded mentally with Tigre after Ellen.

Judging from Tigre's reaction, she's even won against Titta.

So 18 volumes and 12 volumes are translated.

Will someone actually swoop in and translate the rest?

> I can't understand why the author killled off Sofy.
wait, so she IS dead?

>I can't understand why the author killled off Sofy.
God why? She should have the T as well, her body is basically asking for it.
So why did she died?

she's about to get the T during 15th volume, but she ended up chickening once she saw Mila crying her ass off from knowing that Tigre has slept with Ellen the night before.

Yep, she's dead Jim.

>All that wasted effort of saving her from being raped.

>it's safe to assume that Lim's gonna get killed off during final volume

MATTAKU

the previous spoiler said it was Sasha's successor that was died?
oh fuck this

Nobody?

>The legend on the wikia put her on the dying list

It's definitely a trick.

LN is decent to be honest. If you read this thread, the girls wounded or even died. MC is great, but there is one time that author went retarded with amnesia cliche.

The last volume enede with her ambushed and getting a slash on the chest.
The next One will start with her funeral...

I thought Lim was easily top 3 favorites.

Thaks user.

>amnesia cliche.
but it was nice cliche dude

>See thread spoilers of girls dead or dying
>"are never bad wounded?"
Put two and two together user.

>getting a slash on the chest
You had me scared for a second, Softia confirmed for being fine as fuck. A mere flesh wound.

Damn, why does the doting one died, shes my favorite. Seems even her defensive Vitralt didn't save her.

>Is a novel where the girls fights but for some motive are never bad wounded?

Why should this thing be important?

Fine (Sasha's successor) died in 17th volume to Ellen. Then Bagran (Sasha and Fine's Viralt) chose Lim as successor.

Then nearing the epilogue of 17th volume, Tina (Valentina, the one with scythe) came outta nowhere and slashed thru Sofy's chest without even giving Sofy a chance to defend.

Her last thought is regret from not being able to talk with Tigre anymore before she succumbed to her wounds.

>amnesia cliche
How long until people realize that the amnesia thing is pointless unless you stick with it to the end and build upon it, Tegami Bachi did it right and it isn't even particularly well written to begin with.

Also, as much as it's a cliche, the way auther put whole three volume of Tigre going thru amnesia's quite nice.

>Then nearing the epilogue of 17th volume, Tina (Valentina, the one with scythe) came outta nowhere and slashed thru Sofy's chest without even giving Sofy a chance to defend.
Just as I thought, she is up to no good, having a connection with the devil is already a bad flag.

...so Tigre has not tamed Valentina? Holy shit.

Is there somewhere a translation of volume 17?

Lim's a great girl (or rather, it was implied that author initially gonna pick her as Tigre's main), but she lost in popularity to Mila and Sofy.

>Mila crying her ass off from knowing that Tigre has slept with Ellen the night before
For fuck's sake, that's way too first world problem. Especially after helping Ellen out of the rape dungeon.

she's died because she didn't even given the chance to hold her Viralt.

The slash with Valentina's viralt is a direct one, and it's proven to be fatal.

>hoping to pierce Softia's softias

Even bees would be useless.

I'm not surprised, shes faking her sickness after all. Shes connected to the villains of the first arc (if I remember it right).

Did you know why did she killed her?

Starting from 15th volume, King Viktor (the one from Zchsted) died and the Count that was appointed (Viktor's brother-in-law) is chosen to be the king, but Valentina came outta nowhere, bringing the supposedly-dead first prince and announced himself as the rightful King.

And so, Zchsted went into civil war with Tina and Fine going against Tigre and the rest of Vanadis (Ellen, Mila, Sofy, Liza, and Olga)

Galeon (the last demon) is killed on 17th volume, but Ellen, Mila, and Olga's Viralt lose their power. It's unknown about Liza's.

going with this, is there any explanation about tigre's bow? or some king of bullet shit?

What a grim situation then. So only Liza's got her power and Lim, who is newly appointed Vanadis is the only remaining Vanadis on Tigre's side. Does this mean that the current war on the latest translated volume is just a large diversion?

Speaking of Liza, so she's totally dere now?

Tigre's mother is a royal descendant of Zchted bloodline.

Like I said, it's unknown about the rest of Vanadis. Which is why it's probably the reason Sofy got easily offed by Tina, because even without the power, it's still a hugeass scythe.

She's already a total dere ever since she separated from Tigre. Also, she's one of the Vanadis most opposed to Olga's proposal for TIgre's hand in marriage.

Becasue I don't like a story where the characters fights with huge swords and spears and the worst wound that they get is some bruise or some little cut in the side.

>Tigre's mother is a royal descendant of Zchted bloodline.
nice, is there any possibility for him to take the throne?

>Tigre's mother is a royal descendant of Zchted bloodline.
I see, this means that he got the right for the throne? Although I doubt him going to join for the throne war because Alsace.

And hey, an actual discussion. I though this will again become archived after 20 posts.

Tigre's already set his mind to be the King of Zchted by the 17th volume.

Considering he got the support of more than half of the Vanadis, it's safe to say that he's about to reach the goal.

We actually don't argue which girl is shit.

From the IP count i don't think Vanadis fanbase is huge enough for waifu war.

So do you like reding of cute girls getting wounded?