Instead of constantly shitting on Britain could you lot actually help us fix it?

Instead of constantly shitting on Britain could you lot actually help us fix it?

Or do you just prefer to sit on your arses shitposting and revelling in the destruction of a once great country whilst grandstanding about how non-cucked you are?

Attached: meme.jpg (954x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99M9xd_eYsI
vocaroo.com/i/s0ve1rCE1MEU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=z74gVRH6-_8
vocaroo.com/i/s1WOVlSqipNq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek, never seen that one. saved

What the fuck you want us to do? Go in there and lead a coup? Bro your country is shit and you people need to stand up for yourselves. Learn from your colony.

>could you lot actually help us fix it?
how the mighty have fallen

We can't save you from yourselves. You're too far gone, and were next. As Peter Hitchens advised, "emmigrate".

how about you fix your own fucking country, fagot

We are helping by shitting on it. Until you fully realize that there is not a shred of grandeur of the former empire left in the world, the last shreds of "muh respectability" that has allowed you to remain inactive so far will be shredded.

>Go in there and lead a coup?
yes

we dont want your help you have your own problems

>Learn from your colony.

Oh please, enlighten me on how to be a fat retarded mutt.

Attached: 1512068954167.png (399x370, 18K)

>american led coup
You can be damn certain they will install islamists then to be the next government.

Honestly we're all in trouble, and need to work together at this point.

lmao you fucking nonce go bomb a kebab place if you so desperately want momentum.
Sup Forums can't help you now.

Just read a story that the new "Old Blue" passports once we leave the EU will be made by a Dutch/French firm.
Please lads, help us. Must be some propaganda similar to the "It's her turn to die for the boys" stuff we threw at Hillary in 2016 that can help.

FUCKING SAVE US.

Attached: 47352214.jpg (960x731, 101K)

Maybe we dont have enough oil for them to bother

You have the same complacency anglo virus in your country, beware Straya.

no.

Attached: kqc.png (1032x1100, 532K)

dont you have platforms off the coast of scotland?

1. Grab your balls
2. Grab your friends
3. Overthrow the fucking corrupt government.
(even 3rd world country can do it youtube.com/watch?v=99M9xd_eYsI )
4. Go full Physical Removal all 50 shades of brown from your country and teach people some self-defence and decentralize government power.

Attached: fbd83460e5ffce0e1df323da6749dad8.jpg (500x747, 68K)

I remember the days when Peter Hitchens was the soft, little cunt of a brother to Christopher... now even the softer Peter uses way too much common sense for the general UK population. Imagine Christopher alive today, he would likely be in prison.

Which faggot drew Pepe as a proper fucking frog like that? What a cunt.

the average Australian is as racist as they say tbqh

Attached: 1509348268160.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

Maybe if you elect Corbyn, the US loves deposing commie dictators

vocaroo.com/i/s0ve1rCE1MEU

Attached: 34A63716-4528-4C9C-A497-74B849B85EF9.jpg (294x479, 31K)

>Sup Forums
>work together

have you forgotten where you are

Attached: 1521060393978.jpg (725x1024, 130K)

With what? Plastic forks?

every time i read some fag news about britain, or read about their enormous reports of third worlders grooming and brutalizing young english girls thousands, I go into a severe murderous rage and my ears start ringing. I pace around my house pissed off until i sit down and unload and load one of my firearms. The only thing i think about over and over is who i have to kill and how many people i'd have to kill to put a dent into that level of faggotry, but then i remember i don't live in britain, i live in the united states. My teeth are not yellow and crooked enough to throw my life away for an island of tea-sipping queers. Least of all the fact that brits don't even view yanks as their friends, and they spend their daily lives bitching about what rights we have and how they could help to take them away

i've sworn one-hundred times over that if this happened near me i'd kill people one-hundred times over

Can someone please tell me what the fuck's going on? I left Sup Forums like two weeks ago and Came back here last night to see half of the board filled with Brit threads lmao. What happened?

Awesome, that's what happens when a country is founded by hard men. Not some soft pansies.

Step 1: Own a firearm

Attached: 1453405433773.png (990x700, 1.37M)

That's how we germans on here fell since years.

So suck it up Nigel.

>Least of all the fact that brits don't even view yanks as their friends
Normally i do but you sound a bit weird

That's because of the current state of UK. Count Dankula being convicted for teachign his dog to sieg heil, speaker's corner drama, Selner arrest, Lauren Southern arrest etc... UK is really 1984 tier

We upset the Russians

You gave up your guns. Bend over bitch.

Lol, ponies

hahahaha either 12yo or lonely disassociated fart talking, stand clear.

You gave up your rights to the state because you didnt have trust in your own people and now the state doesnt have trust in you.

Best course of action is that a war with russia might wake you up and make you men again

When you are going against government - you dont give a fuck about their laws. If you need a gun - take it. But when i look at brits cops - i could manage with my bare hands that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=z74gVRH6-_8

Attached: 1455455379-035543cc201ca208b3c7e80754630f4a.jpg (1280x1992, 1.17M)

Lads, please be careful out there

Attached: Capture.jpg (601x532, 52K)

retarded bong. once you leave the big cities america is white as fuck. i road trip there at least once a year, wash state, oregon, montana, idaho and other mid western and pnw states are where you meet real americans. its fuckin great shooting funs, eating BBQ, staying at sleepy motels.

this post i sad. don't know what would be more depressing, that you're clearly a child on this website or you're an adult who actually just said that.

Your post are brimming with so much arguments behind them, that i cant imagine how your country became so cucked.

Attached: 1520840055098.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

worry about your meme country, child.

Lol. Defend you? I dont recall you defending the germans. Get fooked. I dont want to give the world a bandaid. I want to rebirth it through fire. I want your country and mine to collapse. I want law and order to fail. I want anarchy. And mass assassinations. Thats all that will fix this world. Anyone who says otherwise is a kike or a kike dick licker.

Attached: DCE6A1AC-5C14-4203-976A-D30E4F16F625.gif (460x281, 107K)

Do you have license for that "no argument" posts?

Attached: 1520707184023.jpg (750x920, 574K)

ahahahaha this guys rage and stupidity

this is what a pol education looks like :))

So what you gona do about your country?

Attached: 1520719414094.jpg (2002x2872, 1.57M)

>come lead a coup
>we don't want your help

Top notch.

At least the Americans will still exist in their mixed breed state. You won't even get the chance. No fraction of your blood will be passed down the line to Mohammed's children, only what spills out into the gutters.

dub 7's. You need a revolt. A tea-party. What kind of right to firearms do you have over there?

So for those of you that don't know the man in the top right of this photo has stated many times that SHARIAH law will one day replace britians law. He is a religious leader, he preaches this to his followers its not a joke anymore,its not a meme, its an actual plot for his kind to take over so my question is what the fuck are you brits doing about it? where is the outrage? your response is to throw a bacon at his temple???? FUCKING KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

im going to fucking drink to the fact your not in it ya fuckin meme weasal :)))

I'm doing my part bong user. I've been covertly arming future resistance fighter's. My bicycle shop ships to bong land. Every one sold has two deadly wheels hidden in plain sight on it. I'm thinking about sending some decorative wall art with every purchase.

Attached: 1456192724611.jpg (2304x1296, 666K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1WOVlSqipNq

We can't even save ourselves

Fix your own shit.

No, you upset whites. Your own gov't is fucking you so hard, it's hard to watch.

Attached: 1493227535219.gif (250x195, 801K)

What if. Just what if. It's all part of a bigger plan to redpill the white British public, one rape gang at a time, one "hate crime" at a time. And the government and institutions are all in on it.

Is that a poorly drilled out receiver?

(((Islamists)))

delusions, it's a plot for eventual civil wars with an end goal of completely destroying whites

I'm sorry to inform you that that just isn't the case, Pierre. Regardless though, people are being redpilled by this nation's descent into degeneracy and chaos.

I don't think it will work. The rate of "replacement" is slower than the rate at which discontent grows among indigenous whites. The tipping point will be reached when whites are still in a stronger position. We'll see.

That pic is pretty fresh

user, I do sympathize, but like this guy said
what do you want us to do? I think an 'alt-right' advocate from America tried coming to Britain recently and they wouldn't let her in.

I mean, as brothers across the Atlantic we both helped define and create western civilization and a blow to one of us is a blow to all, but we're fucked here too. Tell us, what do you want us to do?

>Meanwhile...

Attached: Diversity is our Strength.webm (240x426, 2.34M)

the armies will side with minorities, welcome to your EU hell

>inb4 barneyfag

I'm just gonna laugh from a safe distance. Feels fukin amazing lmao kek.

I know there's very little you can do, it's not like you can effectively petition your government to help us and expect results.

Just wish us the best mate, we're on our own.

I mean, as edgy and fucked up as it is, I kind of agree

you've gotta try and get out. Don't end up like the saffers are now. Head to America or Oceania.

From first hand experience with our army, I know they won't. Everything is shit in the meantime, but I'm reasonably optimistic for the long game.

We did it 300 years ago. SO CAN YOU.

Attached: Hercules fighting the snake britain colorized.png (997x1500, 109K)

Because you aren't being shit on by us you're being shit on by antifa that are trying to demoralise the influx of Brits that will be coming here due to Telford, the banning of Sellner, Pettibone and Southern as well as the conviction of Dankula.

This is what happens with an anonymous website open to the public.

>I want to rebirth it through fire. I want your country and mine to collapse. I want law and order to fail. I want anarchy. And mass assassinations. Thats all that will fix this world. Anyone who says otherwise is a kike or a kike dick licker.

Attached: 07d.jpg (473x582, 24K)

I've been trying to encourage people here to run for local government office...'sleeper conservatives' as it were. I don't know if it'll work, but it's better than just shitposting on the internet. Can you guys do the same?

>Imagining the glory of a transatlantic alliance of conservative thought....

the EU has its own army, but we shall see. You wouldn't have this problem in the first place if police had been allowed to do their jobs, seems like Macron is trying to get a handle on the problem.

When you say redpilled do you mean baby boomer conservatism or actually redpilled? Like the average brit how would they feel about a white ethnostate or white only policy? Is a more extreme form of redpilling happening to the general public? I wish you the best of luck mate

Police and army are eager to stomp coloreds. But politicians take their decisions based on opinion polls, so it will probably take a few more years of rapes and trucks of peace before a majority of the public supports stronger policies.

Psst.
>armed revolution against government tyrrany

>the EU has its own army

WE HAVE WHAT NOW?

Attached: day_45.jpg (500x294, 37K)

Forgot Telfod Paki/Police pedo-prostitution ring

Attached: grooming gangs.jpg (259x194, 13K)

We saved your ass once and look what you did with your second chance. Would have been better for you if we let you get defeated. At least then you'd be speaking German instead of learning sand nigger.

>We saved your ass once and look what you did with your second chance.

Fuck off america the whole EU mess is literally your fault

EU is literally nothing more but extension of US foreign policy

Don’t ask for help and then be a cunt. You’re making us look daft.

Reading this in British voice makes this way funnier.
Oi you Yanks why don't you Blotty hell halp us u fukin wankers.

Yeah. If it weren't for the distance, it's the US that would get flooded with all the sandniggers from the ME

I'll die on this soil.

you limey fucks need to fix it yourselves. Every time you drag us into a war the world gets worse and the middle east is proof we can just hand republics out to people that dont wan them. Fur fucks sake, you still have a fucking queen. that ship is going down and you arent taking us down with you. fight or die, its called tough love you limp wristed faggots

Attached: 11326594_1403960309929736_1139271144_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

yeah media and government being complicit is the problem, if journalists did their jobs and talked about the real issues, and held the government accountable, policies would have to change.

these guys got it right, the US is only a couple more obamas away from literally being the UK

No, the UN is. EU is Israel.

>asking le 56% face and all the kike D&Cers to help
Why can't redditcucks fuck off?

Attached: AW.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

Did you know less than1 in 5 arson cases are ever solved?

Attached: fire.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

My brother was station by Darwin. Was told as a rule abbos aren't humans, don't talk to them, help them and if you hit them keep going.

I think you're pretty safe. Well, aside from your own niggers and mexicans.
Geographically you're in a perfect spot. You can do anything in Africa and middle east without suffering much consequences. Migrants on a dinghy will never reach your shores.