Do you still believe it was an inside job or have you come back to reality?

Do you still believe it was an inside job or have you come back to reality?

Attached: World Trade Center.jpg (3000x2091, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HsoiYypJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9qY5a7rmY
youtube.com/watch?v=4GY0yWXGaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=BnHtgbs5DwA
articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-01-27/news/0201270268_1_metal-management-world-trade-center-shanghai-baosteel
youtu.be/k8VAsoVuShM
youtu.be/KkKgLKyhqHk
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
bollyn.com/the-cover-up
youtube.com/watch?v=4LUDXpMhkNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: slide.png (1070x264, 128K)

SHEEP

Attached: LMAO.jpg (402x437, 16K)

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

2 planes 3 buildings

Op is a kike shill.

Attached: 1521321127287m.jpg (290x1024, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U

Attached: 1521320679854m.jpg (884x1024, 185K)

So you are saying some fires and a small hole will lead to a symmetrical collapse?

Attached: DFBCD7C2-A97B-4C56-A86F-C63D5E4EEDF5.jpg (470x325, 306K)

Correct

It was instead an outside job by Israel

Depends if you consider Jews to be outsiders or not, doesn't it?

Wasn't an inside job, it was Israel

the whole wasn't as small as you'd like to believe.

After watching a lecture with Dr. Judy Wood, I don't know what to believe.

kek

Planes were in the air but planes didnt hit buildings, BUT, if planes did hit buildings!!!!!!!, they dont carry jet fuel!!!?! What???? Oh yeah! Compressed air motherfuckers! Free fucking energy thats how jet engines commercial airlines run! Compressed air! Look it up and if you go in you tube, dozens and dozens of vids blowing holes on the airline executives fuel taxing us fake shit! Thin wings hold hydrallics, not fucking 100 thousand gallons of jet fuel! You better hold on to your seats when you watch!!!!!

Never heard this before?

I told you shit is going down, deep state is going to be fucked real soon! This free energy hiding shit is just the beginning!!!!
You are going to have a huge awakening when you find out about the real world!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x795, 197K)

>Israel and Zionist neocons didn't execute 9/11

Thanks rabbi you truly are our greatest ally. I'm going to completely forget about the USS Liberty bombing too.

Attached: 1517110394454.jpg (1200x1115, 102K)

God, those towers were awful

>Gelatin B thing
>E-Team
>Building 7

Anyone whos rubbed 2 brain cells together knows it was the jews.

markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html

not an "inside job" per se, but us neocons allowed israel to do it because of individual families not wanting to face the repercussions of going against it

Almost a third of the building is missing in the picture I posted, it still had to be professionally demolished.

planes came from the outside poopyhead

Everything is an inside job if you think about it.

>it still had to be professionally demolished

No it didn't. It collapsed because of damage done to it by the initial attack.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000131897945_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqotF-629DQjsj47NlFMVMtql3FDFa6mJpPEavYf41GlM.jpg (1920x1202, 696K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HsoiYypJY

Attached: consider this.jpg (600x451, 24K)

That building doesn't have any structural damage.

It was the combination of fires AND structural damage that caused WTC 7 to collapse.

>implying there were any planes

Attached: pentagon-911.jpg (1078x516, 398K)

>just outright making shit up
Literally why? Was this your job since before the internet?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9qY5a7rmY

Got the gifs of red-hot molten metal pouring out one of the twin towers? Also the vid of the charges going off in building 7 are pretty fucking convincing and I don't have them on this comp.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9qY5a7rmY

That video of a controlled demolition is irrelevant to this discussion.

I’m posting about another well known attack that inflicted far greater damage than was done to WTC7. Only the shit above the damaged zone collapsed, the rest was fine and had to be professionally demolished.

Here's a vid that is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4GY0yWXGaKs

No it is not you retard, that’s the building I posted a picture of that you claimed fell down on its own.

Here's a video that is too

youtube.com/watch?v=BnHtgbs5DwA

I'm more interested in the cover up after the fact.
That would be the real scandal

There was no jet fuel burning inside the Murrah Federal Building all day.

It's an example of a building with structural damage, but no sustained fire damage. Again you ignore the combination of the two factors.

Please, continue to show buildings that have fire damage, but no structural damage, and buildings that have structural damage, but no sustained fire damage. I find it amusing that you're willfully ignoring the combination of factors.

articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-01-27/news/0201270268_1_metal-management-world-trade-center-shanghai-baosteel
>"Scrap from the World Trade Center is cheap, and the quality is good," said Cao Xianggen, an engineer at Baosteel. "America can't use it all, but China has a huge demand for it."
>cheap, good quality
>America can’t use it all
How could we possibly ever use so much steel? It’s almost two buildings worth!

There was no jet fuel burning inside WTC7 you absolute ass, and all that was in the twin towers was burnt in under 5 minutes.
But again, and more importantly, there fucking wasn’t any in WTC7

You better be doing this for free, if you are getting paid I’d like to speak to your manager.

>There was no jet fuel burning inside WTC7

Yes there was

It was suspicious as is gets and nobody gives a shit , I really hope these criminals hang for their mass murder

Fine, source me then you insufferable faggot. Show me the fine publication that explains how jet fuel got into WTC7 or go fuck yourself.

There was diesel fuel but no jet fuel

see

i believe there was intel that these hatniggers were plotting some shit. i also believe there were kikes and people in govt that let it happen.
i don't believe bush intended it.

Your source for disproving the 9/11 conspiracy by proving their was jetfuel in WTC7 is a conspiracy video.

You are objectively the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever seen on Sup Forums

Israel did 9/11 and then got good goy Murricans to die in Iraq. lol

cek'd

Attached: 1519770046539.jpg (248x249, 26K)

explain this.

Attached: 911.gif (400x300, 749K)

This looks fake; The flash on the :14-:15 cusp looks cropped, and a couple of the broken windows look like they're layered over the building but it could be due to tearing.

Less reliable than a modern photoshop edit.

Not enough time has expired for you to have watched that video in its entirety. This is why I find conspiracy theorist amusing. You form your conclusion first and then seek out evidence that supports your conclusion, rather than rationally gathering evidence first and then forming your conclusion after the evidence has been gathered.

You WANT it to have been an inside job, which is why you want even look at any evidence that doesn't give you what you want.

Attached: Hear-no-evil.jpg (1000x687, 590K)

It's already been explained

Blowupa building. [((Many))) leave or dont show up. Kill a bunch ofgoyim(win). Have country owned by [((bank$)))(win). They want to invade the middle-east to get free resources, but most importantly muuh greaterisreal.
>Oyvey we have a reason to invade the middleeastt. Towarrgoyim andd marchh.

Attached: 1521676312658.jpg (570x570, 47K)

Attached: StrawMan2.jpg (600x450, 91K)

Thanks for your kosher opinion, kike. Every goy isn't fucking retarded, though.

Thats a full 9 seconds after the collapse started. Why the intentionally misleading gif, Schlomo?

Attached: 1E4Wrej.png (556x429, 306K)

Maybe because it's a 2-second gif? Calm your tits niggerfaggot.

Mossad did it with the help of the Neocons. Traitors! All of them. Should hang them but our "Federal" Reserve Bank that we are 140% under-water to is who owns Mossad (and the CIA since Kennedy).

The government's official report talks about diesel fuel, not jet fuel

Why doesn't the gif have the two penthouse apartments that were on the top of the building?

Is the way be of no in the do of the upper peninsula which inhabitants it inside the suspected people inside the way of possibility?

This video is a WELL KNOWN hoax to prove how gullible conspiraneets are. DO NOT let them keep getting away with this!!! : You are proving him correct every time you post it. Meet the creator youtu.be/k8VAsoVuShM
You know the shills are out when they expect you to believe bullshit like this.

Attached: 1520716538114.png (1000x1000, 662K)

Attached: Jewslie.png (560x538, 405K)

There is no evidence that Jewish people were involved in 9/11

Burning jet fuel in the north tower transferred to WTC7 during the collapse of the north tower, starting the fires in WTC 7 that eventually igniting the diesel fuel that spilled out of ruptured tanks.

Does this look like a gravitational collapse to you? stupid fucking low iq circumcised jew slaves, yeah it was the aluminum plane with the fiberglass nose durrr

Attached: 325365.jpg (320x320, 15K)

there is no reason to post intentionally misleading gif besides that is the only way you can make it look slightly similar to a controlled demo.
THERE IS STILL NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING CONTROLLED DEMO HYPOTHESIS
youtu.be/KkKgLKyhqHk

Attached: 1480874880186.gif (488x300, 2.87M)

Ohhhhh.
Gotcha ;)

niggas need to realize that jets run on kerosene, its not something that burns away in a flash.

complementary gif

Attached: what is this.gif (852x568, 1023K)

yes it does. why did you decide to become a retard?

Fuck you, I’m fine with all these jokes except for this. Never, ever, mock the greatest tragedy in the history of the United States. You mock those towers you mock this land, you mock those 3000 people who died at the hands of those monsters, then I guess you’re mocking not only yourself, but your fellow country men and women. I ask of you to look yourself in the mirror and ask “why”: why do you find this so funny? If internet was around during world war one would you mock the deaths of all the men who were attacked by mustard gas? If you were alive in the Vietnam war would you mock those affected by it? Simply, fuck you. Fuck your negative, immature attitude. If a war veteran caught you making fun of this tragedy they would drop you on your fat ass for being a disrespectful punk. YOUR KIND are the reason the world is so fucked up today. You have no senses of shame or remorse. I really hope his message gets through to you, if not, then FUCK YOU!

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

Attached: 357237573.png (790x677, 563K)

Who are you, the kike assigned to this thread?

Attached: simon-helberg-2-sized.jpg (245x340, 18K)

And you're the larping Nazi fag who thinks he's invincible because he's hiding behind a computer?

bollyn.com/the-cover-up

Attached: outsidejob44-1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
thank you for this, seems like some really good reading.

I'm not a nazi, but Mossad did 9/11. Normal jews died in the attacks, too. They don't give a shit.

Oh hi Shlomo, reality is an inside job

I'm not a truther. The video I posted was not a truther video but rather it debunks claims made by truther.

There isn't any sort of conspiracy people, get a life.

Attached: 1513422080849.jpg (352x352, 36K)

i am not jewish, and i still have my foreskin, unlike you. 17 years and still no evidence of controlled demo, perhaps it was not a controlled demo. i know its a crazy idea.

Attached: news_wtc7_1.jpg (700x475, 50K)

>posts on Sup Forums
>Claims that he/she/preferred isn't a nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=4LUDXpMhkNk

The consumption of lemons increases during the summer
The frequency of automobile accidents also increases during the summer
Therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents

>this is how truthers think

cutfags like the jewish 9/11 fairy tale better, just like circumcision is cleaner :^)

yeah i am just trying to get it around so it comes to mind when you see that hoax video and to show the conspiraneets that it is useless to keep posting that hoax vid, they post it at least once a day.

Attached: Saturn 5.webm (376x270, 2.94M)

Nice strawman you fucking buffoon.

Hiter was a jewish actor, the nazis were half fucking jews and ended up leading to the new world order we're all stuck in. He was a fucking jewish phony like the Bolsheviks before him. They just refined their tactics, and have been refining their false flagging skills ever since.

How stupid are you?

Lol people still cant figure it out after 17 years.

Attached: 1518401441496.jpg (639x765, 119K)

>damage controlling this hard

DEAN

Attached: 1521309228147.jpg (253x372, 13K)

bollyn'd

there is literally zero evidence of controlled demo after 17 years, time to move on to a new narrative, Schlomo.

Hitler wasn't a Jew he was German, why would someone try to kill a race of their own nationality?

It isn't a strawman. Conspiracy theorists literally do not understand the correlation implies causation fallacy.

They always hold up correlation as evidence.
>Israelis were seen near the WTC on the day it collapsed
>therefore, they did it

Jews did 9/11, my local Rabbi told me once

you conspiraneets def think like that though, you jump miles to your next conclusion without bothering to seek evidence of the first one.

Attached: 1518242755393.jpg (640x584, 26K)

enjoy your dick cheese you outdated dick having faggot.

He was an actor, and his genealogy is jewish. They were all on meth anyway. Never heard of Miles Mathis? Y'know, the guy who exposed the Beer Hall Putsch and its aftermath to be theater and Hitler to be hiding an extensive jewish lineage? whatever

enjoy not having the apocrine glands that produce the pheromones that make women go gaga, scaly dick head