If we put a philosophy / classic literature quote in every single episode that's sure to make our show deep, r-right?

>if we put a philosophy / classic literature quote in every single episode that's sure to make our show deep, r-right?
anyone else find this jarring?

Did you mean to post a screenshot of Classroom of the Elite?

>not liking hamfisted references to philosophy

>If we put in a children's fable that's sure to make our show deep, r-right?

>anime mentions schrodinger's cat

Maybe we're just not /lit/ enough to understand.

Problem?

I like it a lot, actually. Presentation is key.

so... you just didn't understand the reference?

Schrodinger's cat is the most misunderstood thing in the entire universe. People who don't have any touch with quantum mechanics shouldn't talk about it at all. They don't even know the context under which schrodinger made this joke

Schrodinger's cat is reducto ad absurdium that is meant to illustrate the brokenness of a certain interpretation of qm view of reality by pitting it against our view of reality. Despite schrodinger's contributions to qm he concurred with Einstein that 'qm is a mistake' and he had issues with the way some people embraced the flaws of qm
I have even seen the thought experiment being interpreted as literally 'you can't know what you don't know' by some retards.

It worked for PP in particular. But yes if you took something like a mobile game and crammed a bunch of literature and philosophy in it, it would come off as cheap.

schrodinger cat transformed in to another thing irl

I just read Qualia the Purple, an entire manga based on it.

It's our view of reality that's fake and upside down, not the laws themselves.
Things both are and aren't until you make a decision. Although I'm sure a fatefag will jump in and say it's just two different routes.

being /lit/ just makes you cringe more at the quotes when you realise they're not referencing any philosphical ideas, but rather finding popular quotes by respected authors that kinda sorta fit the show to make it seem smarter than it actually is
>anime features schrodinger's nazi catboy

>Expecting board with Moe CGDCT SoL anime as its most beloved genre to understand /lit/

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Schroedinger's cat

I found her face jarring

What a coincidence, i was planning on reading the novel sometime week. a friend of mine recommended me to read it. I don't know know anything about it and the thing you said really interests me now

The entire quantum mechanical view is constructed based on accepting our certain inability to observe reality.

It's parallel universes (multiverses) you dum dum
t. PhD in Quantum mechanics

Same thing. I'm more in favor of the idea that asserting your will collapses the wave and makes nothing into something. Has a certain magic to it.

The more hamfisted, the better.

Audience of that show is 12-16 olds, so it was a correct decision.

I'll always be 12-16 at heart.

PP really needed more lore to make it as discussable and as memorable as the other classics. Also S2 doesn't exist.