RAW FULL: Dashcam video shows deadly moment self-driving uber hit, killed woman in Tempe

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/XTXd5bfX_GI

Attached: ubercrash.jpg (900x506, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: diversity-hire.jpg (633x436, 15K)

wtf she literally came out of nowhere but the fat spic tranny wasn't watching the road, still don't think they could have done anything

The woman. She should've crossed where the streetlight was instead of in the dark.

>no lights on bike after dark
>wear dark clothes.

retards deserves only death

There's less than two seconds of visibility before impact? Definitely the idiot walking her bike.

They should charge him with manslaughter.

>Jew died

And nothing of value was lost.

La luz extinguido...

Attached: 994A797A-595B-43B3-A4B5-1DDF0B45E427.jpg (576x640, 188K)

google obviously aka the jews for making a self driving car

lol now that i see the vid. def the biker's fault. Hoping to take down a tranny and uber with this but this aint the one.

Natural Selection hasn't been completely defeated/

>self driving car

Attached: Nick Cruise car.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Is it a tranny?

>jaywalking at night
The pedestrian was in the wrong.

What the fuck is this thing

A fucking tranny

>le 56% face

Attached: file.png (600x730, 539K)

don't forget
>doesn't cross street on crosswalk
>is STILL walking slow as fuck as car is literally a few feet from her
I am guessing she didn't hear an approaching car on a quiet road at night

All your phones, your car, your electionics can be controlled by Israel.

Airplanes, Ships, EVERYTHING,.

ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND.

Attached: 1495750110201.jpg (1152x3037, 1.9M)

>56%

Attached: 1509843718354.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>RAW FULL
but it's not dummy. also the driver who was supposed to be monitoring was clearly asleep

the fuck is she walking in the middle of the road with oncoming traffic? stupid bitch deserved it

whatever it is, it better not procreate.

inb4

>she's texting and looking away from the road

its hard to tell with middle aged hispanic women

also, s/he was clearly not paying any attention to the road

Attached: queen_of_england.png (704x894, 302K)

So like, yeah... Fat tranny spic is a fat tranny spic. And self driving cars need some work and all. But who in the fuck slowly walks across a street like that in the dead of night? Ride your bike to a fucking crosswalk. Wear some reflective gear if you're going to be such a fucking dumbass. What the fuck. Also, the bike had zero in the way of reflectors that I could see. Not even any in the wheels. Fucker deserved to get hit, and if it was not a self driving car, this would be a non issue. Just some dumb shit being in a road, at night, acting like everyone should just slam on their breaks for her.

>RAW FULL
its like 2 minutes long

That machine deserves an electric chair

>jaywalking
>night
>dark clothes
>no reflective gear
>empty road

Even if Ms. 30% face was paying attention I doubt anything could be done about it.

cyclist is a fakin retard. And the driver - La criatura

AMERICA YES!

She didnt see the lights of a car AT NIGHT, dumb bitch or suicide?

Clearly pedestrian at fault

honnestly if I where driving that car I'd hardly have time to hit the breaks.

She was a dumb cunt for not crossing five meters further and in the light. That would have saved her life.

The car didn't even attempt to brake tho, a human driver would have.

What the shit am I looking at?

Is she blind and deaf or something? How can she not hear a car and see the blaring headlights coming for her? I would say both are in the wrong, the lady for not using a cross walk and being blind, and the self driving car, for having shitty programming to be unable to deal with jaywalkers.

yeah i mean seems like even with most human drivers that incident wouldve happened

that dashcam is shit quality and makes it look more sudden than it probably was. if the minder had been doing her job she could have easily spotted the jaywalker way before the car hit her.

A human driving still could have spared her life, looks like the (((self-driving))) car didn't pick her up and slow down at all. Also whats the point of having a driver man these things if there just gonna sit there on their phones?

Shut this shit down

Fucking Snorlax had plenty of time to hit the breaks.

Biker's fault, she did literally everything that you could possibly do wrong here.
>Don't use a crosswalk
>Cross on foot rather than ride, lowering profile
>At night, pitch black dark
>With no reflectors on bike/person
>Cross at a place with zero lighting
>Be literally standing in a shadow being cast across the road
Only way she could have made it worse for herself was being on a phone at the same time, and that is still even possible here the video is just not high quality enough to tell either way.

this is the first thing I thought of when hearing the news. did the ai perform poorly or did it perform at the same level as a human driver? I don't see how anyone could've stopped in time in this situation. it might an argument for giving the car "super vision" though

A alert person would have tried swerving and hit the brakes and not plowed right into her retard

wtf are either of these things!?

Attached: temp.png (557x374, 163K)

I don't care who was in the wrong, I'm leaving the USA over this

Uber is in the wrong for dismantling public safety law in order to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

USA wants Uber to test civilian execution devices on American citizens

Homeless people don't give a shit. They think if they get hit it's an easy money making opportunity.

get the fuck out of the USA and don't come back

If they saw them, which was unlikely as it was night and the fucking idiot wasn't wearing any reflective gear, and jaywalking while she was at it.

Objectively speaking a human driver would hit the breaks.

get the fuck out of the USA you god damn fucking nigger

I seriously hate jaywalkers and cyclists that dart across the road with absolutely no sense of self preservation. Especially when they wear dark clothes at night.

I'm not driving around with NVGs.

>wtf she literally came out of nowhere
The camera was shitty, la creatura would have been able to see it if it wasnt fucking around on its phone

You got a bout a second to react to seeing her, and slamming on the breaks. Going at about 40 mph. The biker was like

eat shit and die

you are a god damn fucking faggot

La luz extinguida...

Biker behaved suicidal crossing like this:
>totally dark
>no crosswalk
>not even looking for oncoming traffic

Made no effort to protect her own life.
This video exonerates the car, not even joking.

> whats the point of having a driver man these things if there just gonna sit there on their phones?
Came here to post this. People clearly haven't thought this through enough to even consider actually putting these things on the road.

I don’t like self-driving cars. I also don’t like trannies. And yet I really can’t blame either one. This was the biker’s fault.

she's so clearly looking down and to the right because she's texting with her right hand and only glancing up every few seconds. i've seen the exact same move done by people i know who text and drive. this fat mocha mystery should be charged just the same as anyone else who killed someone while texting and driving.

kill yourself you fucking retard

you are suggesting that public safety can be dismantled because "homeless people are greedy"

you are absolutely fucking insane

get the fuck out of the USA, you god damn fucking nigger

Yea get the fuck out, this country is for homeless and welfare recipients

You know we see your ID right? We know these are all made by the same person.

An alert person looks both ways to check for oncoming traffic before crossing a road.

kek

this country is for people who care about public safety

if you don't care about public safety, get the fuck out of the USA

I'm glad you did all the math and went through all the possibilities and realized it totally wasnt Jabba the Hut on her phone. True MVP right here thinking shit dashcam = human eyes (Kill yourself)

>The person at fault was her. Find a less dark place to cross.
dumb bitch shouldnt jaywalk but she did it under a lit section of the road where the lamp posts were. the dashcam is shit tier quality. had the driver been watching the road she would have seen her way before the collision.

OH MOY GAWD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BRO

More like 20%

facebook
.com/elaine.herzberg.58
This woman was 100% a retard

any decent driver would have enough time to avoid colliding with the pedestrian.

Attached: 656565654564.jpg (1849x709, 77K)

Why so triggered?

And during. You don't just look then cross and hope nothing changes. That's how you get run over.

Get the fuck out of my public safety, this welfare is for the homeless fucking nigger kike faggot

In my state the pedestrian had the right of way as far as I can tell. I also think above user is right that the dashcam makes it look more sudden than it was. Dashcams don't see the same as the human eye.

>I'm leaving the USA over this
buh bye, felicia

some fucking nigger thinks it is funny to hunt down and kill americans

what the fuck is wrong with you, you god damn fucking nigger

No Americans have died yet. That lady was a jew

Public safety is dysgenic.

not before I kill your kids

tell me where you live so I can kill your family

Typically the vehicle would be at fault if the pedestrian was far enough away from the crosswalk, which in this case it appears they were pretty far away.

The idiot in the street

if i can spot deer in country pitch black while going 60 mph why could this vehicle not see the jaywalker? those are some shitty headlights, car was 20 ft away by time you could see her crossing. vehicle maintainers fault.

The biker didn't use a crosswalk and wore dark clothes.

However it's not possible(as far as I know) how to tell how visible the cyclist would have been to the human eye. Digital cameras can only pick up so much in low light conditions. It's very possible had the human driver paid attention this could have been avoided.

BUT if the self-driving car was using RADAR instead of LIDAR then this whole situation would have been avoided because RADAR doesn't give a shit about low light conditions.

Your state lets people cross the street wherever they feel like in dangerous spots, and gives them the right of way? Your state is fucking retarded.

where do you live,

tell me where you live, where your mother and father live, where your brothers and sisters live, where your sons and daughters live

post it online

dox yourself

Do you live in niggertown?

get some spray paint and spray it into the eyes of your children, spray it on their ears, nose, inside the mouth

choke your children to death

First day on the job, eh? you faggots are so fucking easy to spot. You are pathetic. I would kill myself if I was as bad at my job as you are.

lol reddit spacing, u lost nerd?

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

choke your children to death, you god damn fucking nigger

the fat cunt not paying attention
and elon musk
because way before he had any self driving out
i emailed them on multiple emails
saying
you dumb niggers
i know you are shit
you will get it 90% there, but that's still shit you niggers
you need
visible light
IR
lidar and multiple polarizing filters
you need redundancy in your signal and know what mismatch means
uber didn't do this
just like making a gun that 0.01% of the time will break on hot ammo after 100 rounds, they are liable TO THE SAME DEGREE
this is the shit
YOU IGNORANT DUMB ASS NIGGERS can't fathom
oh christ you niggers better wake up you fucks
all this shit about cambridge analytica/
you fucking cunts
you goddamn fucking cunts
i reported on this almost a decade ago and fucking reported exactly how they were extracting info
you niggers
you dirty filthy fucking motherfucker niggers
you better wake the fuck up and start thinking

take a hammer to your wife's face

smash her face open with a hammer

you are such a blatant kike its laughable. gas yourself

I think it's a truck driver worried about his job.

NOT ONE FUCKING WEBM OF THIS?

You fucking suck, nu-pol
Please, go back

Attached: UberShrek.webm (640x360, 1.77M)

Idk why everyone is mad at you but fuck you too, nigger