What was her problem?

What was her problem?

As an ESL she missed the subtle difference between "hitting somebody" and "hitting on somebody".

Satoshi is tried to stop Rena from taking Satoko home.

Same thing for a lot of anime hookups.

Who was the better sister ?

OPs pic wasn't even related to Higurashi...

Is the author still assblasted that this was more popular than his other shit series and refuses to work on it?

What do you expect from this board.

Sill fucking waiting for episode 3

I don't remember this

was that even planned

First time I heard about this.

She was unstable after the dickins she got from the guy who was the killer, and she needed Yuu to behave according to her world view. He didn't. She didn't take it well.

what the fuck you're right

Not every baseball bat belongs to a psychotic killer. Oh, wait...

Doesn't even look like best waifu you faggots.

Is this the greatest OVA in the last two decades?

>When you hear the pomf

Wait which ova is this? I don't remember there being any fucking at all but then again I did watch the anime 8 years ago.

It's Denpa-teki na kanojo.

higurashifags get out reeeee

Make me

>tfw we won't get alpha MC like this any time soon

>Denpa-teki na kanojo vol.3 came out over 10 years ago.
>Kurenai vol.5 came out 2 years ago,after the 7 years of silence.

I'm not even mad at this point.I'm just curious that why he refuses to write for so religiously.

what did he said?

Is there a statement, that he doesn't want to write?

Okay listen.The author was notorious for writing slowly in the first place.So editorial department urged him to write Kurenai vol.4 as soon as possible.But he just couldn't meet the deadline so he just handed unfinished script.Kurenai vol.4 was just 122 pages long and without the conclusion of Hoshigami Zena arc.The conclusion part was included in the official fanbook later,even that was a disappointing conclusion.Of course readers flipped the fuck out.

After that the author went dead silent,I think there was a publisher's statement that Denpa vol.4 would come out next before Kurenai vol.5 at some point but that was like over 10 years ago.After that readers waited and waited...for almost 7 goddamn years.He came back after 7 years and published Kurenai vol.5.People were excited,now we can hope the continuation of Denpa and Kurenai finally!But after that author went silent again...now it's been 2 years.

Note that the author,Katayama Kentaro didn't make any statement personally about why he's not writing anymore for all this time.He doesn't have twitter and we don't know his email so all fans could do was to wait the official statement by the publisher.

I care about Kurenai because it was one of the first LNs I started reading when I was in middle school and because I absolutely LOVED and still LOVE Hoshigami Zena's design.I gave up on Kurenai but vol.5 actually came out so I'm going to keep waiting for the next volume.

Well, I think writers should write when they have things to tell. No one wants to read some asspull anyway, and everyone will just bitch about how bad it is if you force a writer to write something he/she doesn't want.

I just want to know the reason.I have already accepted the fact that chances of me seeing the ending of Kurenai is very slim.

You are supposed to put spaces after periods.

And you are supposed go to reddit

And you’re supposed to not be a faggot. Guess there’s some things we just can’t do.