Éire/pol/ - Oengus Mac Giolla Bhríde edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtube.com/watch?v=onppWZ-yZHw
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM (embed)

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC (embed)

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv (embed)

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Harris hopes referendum bill will be passed before Easter
rte.ie/news/2018/0320/948675-dail_returns/

>Leo defends SCU establishment in Dáil
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0320/948767-strategic-communications-unit/

>EU court rejects 'hooded men' torture claims
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0320/948682-torture-claims-ruling/

>There will be no UK Brexit deal if Irish border issue is not resolved
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/there-will-be-no-uk-brexit-deal-if-irish-border-issue-is-not-resolved-simon-coveney-36725038.html

>Leo calls for SF Senator's resignation after controversial retweet
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-calls-for-senators-resignation-after-controversial-retweet-as-he-accuses-sinn-fein-of-glorifying-violence-36724935.html

>New York mayor declares March 17 'Gerry Adams Day'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-york-mayor-declares-march-17-gerry-adams-day-36715463.html

>Leo visits Merkel in Berlin
thejournal.ie/leo-berlin-3913633-Mar2018/

>Man due in court over theft of €12k from Dublin garda station
thejournal.ie/kevin-street-garda-station-stolen-cash-3914370-Mar2018/

>Boy whose laptop exploded gets €20k settlement
thejournal.ie/laptop-explosion-boy-e20000-3915132-Mar2018/

Attached: the training of gallóglaidh.jpg (2856x2112, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg&list=LL-EOhpXp9z0AZK5UWG_0p2g&index=6&t=0s
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oof

Any suggestions for films as Gaelige? Watched 'An Ranger' and I found it fairly enjoyable.
Also
>inb4 Cáca Milis

Gerry Adams day. A day named after that turncoat scumbag.

Do you guys agree with the national party's stance on the death penalty. Don't agree with it myself

Name yourself and the breed

Our justice system is broken at the moment lad. Think of how many knackers get off scot-free whilst having multiple previous sentences. The threat of death for certain crimes would shakes things up.

I've heard this is kino and as Gaeilge at least partially but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet
been too busy watching old jap movies

>tfw there'll never be kino depicting Gaelic Ireland at some historical juncture like the Nine Years War
>all of the art school graduates in film are deracinated anglo-jackeens from south dublin who'll spend their time making films about AIDS or something

Attached: Man_of_Aran_(film).jpg (214x300, 16K)

Please bump, Anglocunts got the thread removed:

Reposting for the benefit of commie cucks who want to claim Irish nationalism is about communism

>be communists
>be the non current decade (((1970s)))
>invest in destabilising nationalist western nations
>dispose Franco and Salazar
>have a pop in Ireland
>create the Red IRA
>get absolutely btfo in months by nationalist factions
>t-the I-IRA were c-communists goys

Some hookers set a hotel on fire in ballymun kek

ha

oiche mhaith a chairde

I think it would be more for particularly sick people like jihadi child killers and people who attend women's studies classes

Attached: 1519162434006.gif (277x209, 1.86M)

Life in prison as a form of punishment is worse but prisons shouldn't be around to torture people even if they deserve it. If death is warranted like in the typical case of child molestation that's always brought up as regards the death penalty then that justice should just be meted out as it was centuries ago to those niggers. Keeping them caged up like beasts doesn't reflect well on modern societies I don't think, the more natural thing as humans and animals for us to do in these cases is to kill the criminal, doing so would reflect a more natural and healthy society which we should strive to achieve. The killing should obviously be done humanely balanced with pragmatism, so I'd argue for us to introduce the guillotine.

Attached: 1508801023836.gif (500x500, 609K)

italian ones
end me now
kek

>FÍORGAEL
what is that?

I remember I had a dream where me and my mother went up to the second floor of building in pic related when I was 10. There was another mother with her boy who looked about 6. So the two mothers started hashin to each other. His mother said her boy has a rare disease that if he touches you, that body part will fall off on you. I then looked over towards the window at him where he was standing and he had this menacing grin on him. He walked up to me and touched my hand. I was freaking out and my hand started feeling numb. I told my mother that my hand was going to fall off and I need to go to the hospital right away but she just said "ACH catch yourself on, it's just your imagination. I'm talking to this woman". I looked at the boy again and he started laughing hysterically and my hand felt worse and worse.

Then I woke up and I was shiting bricks. I thought this actually happened yesterday and that my hand was going to fall off. My hand felt really numb still, I was in tears.

Turns out I just slept on my wrist

Attached: Devenish_Island-2002.jpg (1600x1200, 1.33M)

>Anglocunts got the thread removed:
But you are Anglos, how can you remove yourself?

inB4 muh distinct identity, get the fuck over yourselves. Your culture is not separate enough any more, you are now just those funny Anglos on the other island. Your ethnicity is a fiction

>Your ethnicity is a fiction
Welsh are still a distinct ethnicity you mongo

Attached: 1512252543118.png (420x418, 72K)

Slan a chara

Jazus

A list of crimes that should be punishable by the death penalty
> murder of rape of a child high treason
> serial killings
Likely something else I missed there

Dw i'n siarad Cymraeg, roedd fy nhadau yn Gymreig, mae fy nghariad yn Gymreig, bydd fy mhlant yn Gymreig.
Say that over here and your EYES WILL BE FUCKING GOUGED OUT, YOU FAT CUNT!

Attached: ENGLISH OUT.png (525x942, 531K)

I know that feel. Once I woke up in the middle of the night and both me arms felt dead from the biceps down. Had fallen asleep with both me arms under me. Legit thought I was being abducted by ayy lmao's. Even managed to slap meself in the face when I tried raising them

Means true/pure/genuine Gael

That dream is some autism, I try to record my dreams when I can, reading back over them months or years later is pleasant

youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg&list=LL-EOhpXp9z0AZK5UWG_0p2g&index=6&t=0s
>tfw no fashy éire

fuck it, we'll make our own damn film

The law is not 100% efficient, the system will eventually murder an innocent person. Is it worth it? In my view no, absolutely not.
>so I'd argue for us to introduce the guillotine
jesus christ user lol

Guillotine was the perfect method of execution, and fucking it up is rarer than burgerland lethal injections since they might accidentally not put in X amount of X chemical and then you die an excruciating death with all that shit in your blood stream
The only way to fuck up the guillotine majorly is not having a sharp blade, which won't happen at all I reckon, since it's a silly oversight

The death penalty should only be used on 100% confirmed cases I suppose, I remember my religion teacher in secondary using the argument about certain death row inmates around the world eventually being cleared of guilt after years so I'd understand reservations somewhat even if the numbers of those people are fairly negligent

Kek
Last year I got sleep paralysis only in my arm and I did not know what it was. I could not move my arm and I felt a presents in my bedroom in the dark. I sat up and tried to move it but I couldn't do it. Was like I forgot how to and my mind was not fully awake. I just thought, fuck it, it will fix it's self when I go back to sleep and wake up again probably. So I just went back to sleep.

How do I attain this? And what are the traits of this?

I believe in banishment and revocation of citizenship a good punishment.

I'm only fucking with you I'm a jackeen myself and have not seen the steps of the ascent to being fíorgael yet
The first leap would be learning the language which is a big step for me because I'm shite with linguistics and live a very inactive NEET life

Attached: 1503627394879.jpg (500x484, 40K)

Will give it a watch thanks lad.
>tfw no Brian Ború epic

I think the death penalty should be available in reserve just in case. Someone might do something so disgusting, so cruel, so utterly depraved, that there's just nothing left but to hang the fucker.

Or maybe if you get to 150 convictions, just fuck it, you're not going to be fixed, we are no longer under any obligation to feed, clothe and house your useless ass. Up to the gallows with ya. About 1-1.5% of the men who lived in Europe between about 1000 and 1750 were executed either by state or by mob.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114

How can you fall asleep laying on both your arms?

>ywn be gallowglass

Attached: DOTHAIN_gallowglass.png (478x720, 550K)

How do you manage to slap yourself in the face?

I often wake up with bruises on my arms or scratches on my face. Probably the misses beating me, but sometimes it's when I'm asleep by myself too.

They're an interesting breed, never met one myself.

I don't know why I don't have all of these gallóglaidh McBrides yet, how much did this nigger like them

Attached: 1576 Border Reiver vs. Gall Óglaidh and Kern.jpg (1852x1396, 1.03M)

I'm a manlet and not a foreigner anyways, If I tried to, Id only be a fearletglass

How do they know it was because he was English?

Attached: 2018-03-20 00.29.18.png (1597x2284, 570K)

The Anglo poofta probably was being smug (they are notoriously smug) and then got fucking skull'd.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

I've no idea, I didn't plan on it

Were you pissed?

When I started to try move my arms and raise them I had no control over them and managed to slap myself in the mouth - I couldn't feel them at all so when I raised them they just fell backwards towards me.

I'm proud to be Irishman

Attached: Shaka-Zulu.png (620x410, 689K)

No I was young at the time. Had to be what happened - both arms were completely numb. Couldn't feel a thing.

Ah right. Nice. Shame he lost a bit of his skull and didn't fuck off to England.

That sounds like a challenge of Capture The Flag issued desu

not with that attitude you won't
Just buy yourself a sword and have at it

Anyone have any info in the Metro Hotel being set ablaze in Ballymun? Was it housing economic migrants?

Attached: DY2Hq-WWAAEJZHU.jpg (1636x1227, 170K)

Hopefully

I'm going with hooker crack pipe

Savages...

If you say so, Satan.

No, hotels have become very jewish in the last year and are kicking social housing people out because times are good again.

That's just next to IKEA. I'd guess the vikings.

Only one thing smells better burnt than scandicucks, and that's turf

This is Ireland! Beautiful filled to the brim with third world niggas .
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc
Poor poor Ireland .
Zulu wars now

Attached: IMG_0430.jpg (650x456, 203K)

Guillotine is the perfect method

The goat kicked over the oil when it realized it was about to be fried.

Attached: nigger fucks goat.png (162x236, 107K)

The only good that comes out of having loads of Polish Immigrants

Attached: ptasie-mleczko-vanilla-marshmallow.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Wait is any of that polack crap good.

Some of it yes. I decided to try it, fuck they are nice. It's called birds milk. It's like a marshmallow almost but nicer.