What the fuck is going on? I don't care much about slice of life or moe...

What the fuck is going on? I don't care much about slice of life or moe, but I'm watching this and I'm actually enjoying it somehow.

How did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD18kj77kvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Only watching K-On now
>nearly nine years after it aired
Are you new to anime, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums?

no bully, not everyone watch anime as prenatal entertainment

>2008 was 32 years ago

No, I just never cared about K-ON up until giving it a chance now.

How long have you been watching anime then?

you grew up

>being this retarded

>How did they do it?
Based Netflix gave them the means to become good.

I got into anime around 2001 when I watched the first Hunter x Hunter adaptation

>How did they do it?
it's the character interactions, it feels like more effort was put in to the characters actually saying meaningful things to each other. a lot of CGDCT anime don't do this.

K-On is modern masterpiece on the level of Kubrick and Tarkovsky
youtube.com/watch?v=OD18kj77kvM

I will never fall for the CGDCT meme. The day I do I will shoot myself

K-on is different from any other CGDCT

IT'S MOE!

I'm halfway through the first season and it doesn't seem that different. The biggest difference is the overall lack of fanservice, but the beach episode even had that too.

Had to say s2.
S1 was the direct adaptation of the manga, that's why it feels like your typical CGDCT. S2 is completely Kyoani original.

>How did they do it?
They made you into a faggot.

That's a sign of early onset homosexuality
Next thing you know you'll start wanting to be the moeblobs, and a few months/years down the line you'll be posting pictures of your shaved boipussy on /soc/ hoping some thirsty user might live close enough to come and pump you full of dick
trust me I know

The first season is pretty much stock-standard for its genre, just with better animation. S2 is handled very differently and is generally seen to be a massive improvement.

It gets good around the end of S3. S4 is trash, but S5 is holds true essence of the show.

Keion is one of the few animes ever made

>I don't care much about slice of life
That's why you enjoy it, after you watch a bunch of them your interest in the gente will drop probably.

Seconded, I can enjoy a bit of SoL but CGDCT just isn't my thing.

I was in it for the music and friendship.

Why is Mugi so blackable?

its not a meme, its a hyper-enlightened way of life

>How did they do it?
It's the characters

If you're halfway through S1 and don't notice how the character interactions are far more organic than something you'd get out of your run of the mill sol or how the characters themselves are subtly developing then I don't know what to say. You're probably not paying attention.

It's an anime for literal soyboys.. You're finally finding your true roots.