So how about that

So how about that.
A hentai about curing shitty lesbians from their disease? And it's quite good.

I too hate women and LGBT couples. This hentai seems very interesting.

How does purifying lesbians translate to hating women?

>Old man
Dropped

>Old man
Picked up

>old men

You mean.

art and animation seems trash like usual.
not gonna watch garbage because muh dykes.

This. Ugly old guys always ruin my trap/rape/mindbreak/feminisation doujins.

But seriously though this thread will be 404'd in a few more posts because cross boarding dykes who think they belong here and their beta enablers will report this en masse.
Better to have a conversion with a lesser audience there.

Call me when they do the opposite. I don't get off watching old men fuck women either.

Why not a hentai of curing yaoi guys

Well they actually didn't try to 'purify'her. They caught her red handed her making out with another girl and asked sex compensation for not telling anyone.

This better end in them killing the old man and fucking on his corpse.

Dream more, dyke.

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

>lesbian doesn't stand men
>get dicked so hard she doesn't even register females anymore

That's 120% purification

They are not all old men. If I remember right, there was also some young teachers.

It'd be better if they were all girls.

Pretty much all the anti social emo fags who grew hair has grown up so you can't expect much these days.

Because you can't 'cure' the purest form of love.

Dream on dyke

Only if they're futa with huge cocks.

>feminisation
>purification
How so? Other than being a faggot, she was incredibly passive even from the beginning. A dyke wouldn't beg like that.

I'm sure you can still find one or two if you try hard enough.

16 minutes remaining, my dong is ready.

Remember that love is just a chemical reaction in your brain that's induced by hormones. There's no such thing as pure love between members of the same sex. The purest form of love is through when these hormones aren't yet present and therefore shotas and lolis faling in love are the most pure form of love.

Loli Yuri and Shota Yaoi are the two most degenerative pieces of media that exist.