Tfw your foreskin was stolen from you when you were born and there's nothing you can do about it

>tfw your foreskin was stolen from you when you were born and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1512963056713.jpg (702x672, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-tugger/
youtube.com/watch?v=lPhxMP0KYTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and there's nothing you can do about it
>what is Foregen
>what is foreskin restoration

Your sensation was stolen from you
Your pheromone production was stolen from you
Even the most robust, regenerative skin to exist on the body, was taken and sold on the open market

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

restore it. i like the kinds that when theyre hard, only peel back with assistance. the more overhang the better. come check out /soc/ right now for lots of examples. the semi thread could use a hand

Doesn't work.

Genuinely feel sorry for you guys, I’m very grateful that it isn’t commonplace among whites in the UK

Attached: 4L_0HkFGVSu.jpg (380x496, 14K)

what do you mean it doesnt fucking work. no wonder youre a kike troll like anybody else on here. "and there's nothing you can do". fuck off. night time canister method. i did it. looks great. and i got bigger too. more sheen. more friction. if the skin grows and the nerves "dont", it doesnt matter. the head and the look and function are great. get off your fat whiny lying arse

>tfw uncut with 2 inches of extra foreskin even when erect

Attached: 78356873456.jpg (122x159, 8K)

fuck yeah

tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-tugger/

You're welcome

same

>restore it
delusion

i used to be like this. got cut late for no reason. for memes. people would say why does it only go back if you make it. and i personally love those. shit sucks now. so im well on my way
this. daily reminder vaginas are filled with aids meds that dont work. cheese. and cancer. and super slime gonorrhea

>Steals foreskin

>Sells you on restoring it

(((WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lPhxMP0KYTY

Attached: Jewish goyim.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

you can see pics on other sources faggot. your jew tactics are dying. i shoot far because i use my g spot. you get pissed on and have a lawn mower cock. fix it. or dont. and lie. pick only one

Foreskin is useless

you dont have a dick. youre not a man

Why are you goycucks so obsessed with /myguy/ Josef anyway?

Attached: ovadia josef.png (775x650, 1.09M)

doesnt matter what it looks like. those mucous membranes and nerve endings are gone forever.

Try """restoring""" your frenelum lmao

Attached: 1520847033241m.jpg (1024x781, 146K)

>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
>After presenting these results to a neurologist, it was interpreted that the circumcision process had inflicted extreme trauma on the boy, so much so that his entire sense of reasoning, perception and emotions were thrown off kilter. And follow-up tests conducted one day, one week and one month after surgery revealed that these changes were permanent -- the circumcised boy's brain would likely never return to its normal baseline configuration.
Laugh at every jew because they are all brain damaged

so is every American male

Foreskin blood is the best, take a child and lick its blood, let it tingle your tongue and drain him dry.
So good, so refreshing, and with the aroma of the bloody foreskin you feel like you're in heaven.

nope. the head doesnt know the difference. i flop and shoot like a sumbitch now. and it didnt take long. more to go. the shaft skin grew. the nerves there dont matter. the head does. ALL of yours is fucked. born uncut? great. imma try and match you as best i can. but rather than getting excited because you come across like a miserable jew or his slave. you just try and get people to not do it. because you were a born lying cutfag kike

those shitty things tear. and when you restore, the tightness and looseness are perfect. ive seen vids too. you dont need that shit if youre restoring. excellent peeling actions or lack thereof, depending. born with it? great. a banjo string aint gon stop me. you only need those if you originally had one

circumcision in origin was practiced only by jews

then protestants and muslims stole the practice and this happened, non-jews were not supposed to be circumcised

>teh jooz did it
goys lol

The foreskin itself has nerve endings. Stretching a piece of unrelated skin artificially as a crude aesthetic replacement is laughable. You sound like you know this however from your immediate hostility and defensive attitude. It is pretty funny your parents hurt you. That's what you get for having a meme flag.

sorry bro, but I don't know that feel

>tfw i have an aesthetic penis that girls are willing to put in their mouth

>non-jews were not supposed to be circumcised
so when Sup Forums gets its wish they're going to reinstate penis inspection day?

youre the fucken goyim. youre not even of shem. you killed God. your dad is a reptile. the devil
read the threads. i did it to myself. nothing can be done eh? read what i said. the few inches of shaft skin dont mean anything to me. i got a noice sheen head now and shit feels great. looks great. functions great. anything less is jewry
nice cheese holes they have that look like abominations

can you check for inward circumcisions? but yes. Sup Forums will do inspections. they love wangs. who doesnt

Why can't we use stem cells or something for foreskin restoration? We have many different techniques and tools for regrowing organs from scratch.

Attached: 1452005872087.jpg (1600x1200, 907K)

It's okay because it's human nature to steal foreskin. :)

Don't forget the pheromone producing Apocrine glands and the estrogen receptors... whoops

Why the fuck do they do it though?

Maybe you can steal a discarded forskin from a jewish childs barmitsfa?

the first thing males in zogmurrilard are taught is that the rape of the defenseless youth is not only ok, but also state sanctioned and socially encouraged, by way of raping them when they are only 3 days old

So, fellow cutfags, given that foregen Is still a year or two away, how does one put asside depressive tendencies? Any techniques to keep from getting depressed?

I knew somebody that got mistaken for a latino at birth and he escaped with his dick intact

Years later he ran into a group of his fellow burgerwhites who convinced him that not being a half-cock was unethical, unhygienic and above all not white. So they brow beat him into a circumcision in his dumb adult state

I tried to convince him not to but there was only one of me telling him to save his dick, while there was a bunch of whites telling him to cut it off

If you just sew it on to the end of your deformed penis you can be part jewish too.

Yeah let me know when that's actually a thing

cuckstains and all other flavors of goodsoy shabbos zogbots are not white, officially

You can't restore the feelers though

See foregen.org

only a moron would think getting cut was better, dude was probably autistic

The thing is, and it might sound rediculious, but the US medical industry makes about a billion $ a year from it, and the skin's fibroblast enzymes are made into face lotion

can anyone who's had it done as an adult tell us how big the difference is?
obviously people who are one way or the other from birth are going to be biased

leave the HEAD dry and unwrapped. or wrap it. and enjoy your new life

>Why the fuck do they do it though?
hair bands for ponytails

Harvey Kellogg claimed it would prevent masturbation.

More like 70-80%

His excuse to me was: ... get this:
He FELT too much

Seriously, his reasoning was that it felt too good which made him cum too fast.

Speechless.

After laughing out loud I told him he'll get used to it, that with age he'll learn self control and so on. It put some doubt in his head but he went back to them and they must have wiped all that away

i just realised something. if we say manhood. we mean penis. if we say man hood. we mean real men with dick skin hoods. hehe. nom

Guys, given Foregen is at least a year or two away, does anyone have any methods on how to stay out of depression? Preferably a solution that doesn't involve suicide.

it's the 100th monkey effect
you can thank (((tavistock)))

work towards exposing the jew everywhere the jew schemes, so that other children do not have to suffer like you, leave the world better than you found it

foregen.org

60% now, mostly in the Midwest (fuck you Ohio)

That's the rate for newborns. For boys and young men it's probably a lot higher because the rate used to be a lot higher.

Was he American? Problem with our country is that during the 70s, 90% minimum of the population was brainwashed by (((cultural conditioning))), but thanks to the spread of information from the internet, it's currently down at 60% in 'murica

Hey, dont mind if I do, yum yum

Attached: 1521158460510.png (1080x1080, 1.58M)

Attached: Circumcision-United-States-by-State-Sized.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Your connection to God severed for good.

That's why they do it.

Another reason for the decrease is the increasing Hispanic population. They don't cut up their kids.

not happy about that statistic, hence why i'm posting the links now, had no idea there was a market for goy boy tips

Can confirm the age and race correlation.
Have seen a lot of naked guys, and way more than 60% were circumcised. Hispanics are much less likely to be.

Well, you can restore. It gives you back some of what you lost (glide action and mucous membrane over time) even though you can't get the other half (somewhere between 60% to 80% of the nerves in your penis, ridged band, and the frenelum).
Problem is that it takes years. You can also hope that foregen will pull off a miracle, but after multiple attempts to contact them about fundraising, I've lost faith in them. Maybe they'll have a way to regenerate the foreskin in 5 to 10 years.

The best thing you can do is educate yourself, don't do it to your kids, and attempt to convince friends and family to not to do it to theirs. You might have lost it, but can prevent it happening to someone else.

Most white guys in the Western States are cut.

america has lots of blacks and quite the small average size. this must be why. and i can confirm the opposite. the vast majorities are always wrong because the earth is filled, naturally, with ALL fallen liars. this is but one of those things that people do and ignore the masons who founded nations. and then we can read genesis 6:6 and isaiah 40:17
>in God we trust
which one? i never say that. but. judge them by their fruits. so. is their God Lucifer? or maybe it's a goddess like their little social clubs worship
took me like 10ish or so months. not totally done. but satisfied. big whoop

>took me like 10ish or so months. not totally done. but satisfied. big whoop
Well I'm jelly because after 2 years I'm probably halfway done. What'd you use?

Uncut master race

ma certo. dice la bibbia che quelli chi stanno dicendo che sono i veri circoncisi sono quelli falsi e sono cani. ci sono qualche gente chi si circoncidono i suoi propri cani

If people waited and gave the kid the choice I don't care, but the brain damage it causes to a baby is inexcusable and a crime. Everyone who had it performed on them as a baby without religious reasons has a good fight on their hands if their life is fucked up, then multiply that by hundred million

you could have an addadictomy tho.
>taking the foreskin of a boy at birth robs him of the opportunity for the male brain to fully develop. that's why so many mass murderers are jews

Here's what I'm meme'ing for the future:
the largest class-action lawsuit against the CDC and whole Medical industry for promoting it and selling the body parts afterwards.
The reparations will include a voucher for a new dick of your choice and all the pain meds needed after the surgery.
I think this would make a lot of people happy

Attached: PCS.jpg (300x300, 55K)

>america has lots of blacks and quite the small average size. this must be why. and i can confirm the opposite. the vast majorities are always wrong because the earth is filled, naturally, with ALL fallen liars. this is but one of those things that people do and ignore the masons who founded nations. and then we can read genesis 6:6 and isaiah 40:17
Are you schizophrenic or something?

Same reason farmers brand their cattle

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

>tfw your birthright was stolen from you when you were born and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: file.png (851x630, 674K)

i snapped mine, a girl tried to ride me cowgirl and it ripped right back

blood everywhere, i thought i did some major damage and nearly passed out thinking i destroyed my peep

Attached: 1498543605676.jpg (662x712, 64K)