Quoted from the FB post

>quoted from the FB post
With some hesitation born of nostalgia, I turned in two AR style rifles to the Miami Police Department as part of their gun buy-back program today.

As a former U.S. Army Infantry officer, I was well trained in the use of, and felt very comfortable with, the M-16/M-4 platform. I have always considered myself a responsible gun owner. My 14 year old daughter and I built one of the ARs- from scratch- together.

But after the events of last month, I have decided enough is enough.

How can we, as parents, force our kids to live in a world where they have to be afraid of being killed at school?
My daughter recently told me that her plan is to only wear sneakers to school from now on, in case she needs to run. And I realize that, unlike some of my neighbors, I am lucky to still HAVE a 14 year old daughter.

Enough is enough.

There is no valid need for any civilian to own an AR. They make terrible self defense weapons because they can't safely be stored in a condition that makes them available to use quickly, and the rounds penetrate walls too easily. They aren't hunting rifles (it's not even legal to shoot a deer with one). I know very well that my little AR is never going to be used to stand up to a government that has tanks and heavy machine guns. And God forbid someone steals them and uses them to kill more innocents.

Any honest gun owner will admit that the only lawful reason to own an AR is because they are fun to shoot (and they ARE fun to shoot).

But my desire- and the desire of all the other AR owners out there- to have fun toys no longer outweighs the value of the 17 lives that were taken down the street last month. Or the lives of countless other people whose lives have been taken by these toys- these weapons of war.

So, I am done.

Attached: 29356086_10215629976164896_3658410562427027456_n.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Is it actually illegal to shoot a deer with an AR?

Attached: 946E4293-EB3B-4110-A8C5-41313896862A.jpg (1089x754, 261K)

depends on state law

This is the most contrived piece of shit I've seen, and I've seen a lot, but holy shit this is just TERRIBLE
The staged shot
AR's pulled from lock-up
Shit eating grinz all around
YA AIN'T FOOLIN' ANYONE

degas

He cares so much that he couldn't contain himself from taking a nice photo op and posting it all over social media.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

That's a Jew

Magazine capacity is usually the only limiting factor. Most states restrict you to 10-round magazines when hunting. And there are minimum caliber requirements, you can't go deer hunting with a .22 because you'll just be injuring the thing.

Infantry officers confirmed for being stupid pieces of shit, for the millionth time.

OP is actually a faggot

>Giving the scope away as well
Not a real gun owner

Attached: 95D39031-A239-4D93-978D-ACE954166B30.png (1536x2048, 2.25M)

pre-made merchant meme

Fucking kike.... served?... for IDF maybe.... kikes don't join other armies unless they're gonna spy....

Looks like Anthony Wiener

thats nice

>officers
Piece of shit confirmed.
t. enlisted

Attached: 1521642544416.png (372x539, 280K)

kek

this. based copper

You should now cut off your balls so as not to contaminate the gene pool.

discount jimmy kimmel looking

Not even you. FOH with that shit.

What a faggot. KYS.

>Sage all fields

someone should go rob this motherfuckers house and shoot him

Attached: hitler smiling hat.jpg (525x525, 43K)

Illegal in my state. Can only hunt deer with straight wall cartridges, shotguns and muzzleloaders. I can go out and shoot coyotes all day and night with an AR platform though.

Zoom, enhance.

Attached: nose.png (560x752, 107K)

but hes not crying

Big if jew

Now his daughter gets to live in a world where she can be killed at home while her father cant defend her
Oh and someone who wants to mass murder people at school isnt going to obey gun laws

looks just like Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz (stewart)

>Being too retarded to understand the joke
Guess this is to be expected of Londonistan.

>it's another "I was in the military and this makes me an expert on why guns are evil"
What baffles me is why people think being enlisted is a good thing. You're potentially risking your life for minimum wage, and somehow this is something to be applauded for.

Better soldiers died than you OP. Pity.

Attached: 9bWV5Eb.png (540x539, 208K)

>100% disgust

Wow normies again falling over kids and women world views and feelz over reelz also based cops looking at him with disgust

I don’t understand the point thes people are trying to make by turning in/destroying rifles because “it will then not be in the hands of criminals”. Unless you sell it to a known criminal or some likely to commit an atrocity with it (god forbid someone that is simply an idiot), that gun will be completely safe and will harm no one. My best guess is that it is all for moral superiority points on social media.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 5B83D4F0-60DE-4B95-BE7E-471B3C1CC7E6.png (1000x1000, 105K)

they weren't his rifles given to him for the story

get with the goygram

Attached: quote-unquote-coincidence1.jpg (1062x796, 109K)

what a kike lmao

>only lawful reason
>implying chaotic good is not the superior alignment

Attached: 1465767822265.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Simple. They should both be banned due to excessive magazine capacity. Shotguns are limited to 3 rounds. Rifles should be as well.

I hope a nigger invades this kike's home and murders his entire family.

please cut your dick off too, and hand it in to the feminists.

Good for you
You don't need that kind of firepower anyway. As for these knuckleheads, they should be banned from ever buying one

They should ban both for them being dumb enough to bring the mini to everyone's attention

/thread

I hope niggers break into his house and rape his daughter in front of him.

>Shotguns are limited to 3 rounds

wut in retardation did I just read.

Pic related is muh fun

Attached: wm_7389132.jpg (3264x2448, 802K)

wow.. you're so fucking edge man

Attached: 1521641046370.jpg (836x698, 255K)

They are in many states for hunting fowl

HAHAHAHA! You should not even be getting minimum wage for this shill effort.

Attached: 1502275551633.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Shotguns are only limited for hunting...and so are rifle rounds...

thought u said shotguns in general cant hold more than 3 shells.

Must suck to be a pro-gun cop and have to act like this is some great act for the cameras and thank him.

Assuming that all guns with an "excessive" magazine capacity are vaporized into thin air, is there a mechanical design that could stop someone from 3d printing a large magazine? Or should we ban unlicensed springs and have the police approve all objects before they can be printed?

>They aren't hunting rifles (it's not even legal to shoot a deer with one)
So deer hunting is the only hunting that exists?
All of the various varmint and hog hunting done with AR-15s is just non-existent?
As for deer hunting I'd much rather go into thick woods with an AR-10 than a fucking lever action.

>But my desire- and the desire of all the other AR owners out there- to have fun toys no longer outweighs the value of the 17 lives that were taken down the street last month.
Wrong

Cuck

you should throw away your tv to not pay for a tv license

Robert Barone in the back

>former U.S. Army Infantry officer

Yeah.. I think the military terminology for this is Dud. You were a dud.

Fuck off, sir.

My first thought as well.

Attached: syriagirlpainting.jpg (768x1024, 302K)

Hope his daughter now thinks he doesn't love her. Literally turning in memories. Behold..we got ourselves a cuck of the highest order... actually just a Jew but whatever

I surrender myself to you all mighty Government.

Gotta love the look on the cops' faces there in the background.

two in the back conferring are picking which one they want to take home

you look a bit jewish.

I will do the same thing the day my gun escapes from it's safe, loads itself, walks down to the local school and murders a bunch of kids all on it's own. Gladly.

He was until someone finally showed up.

>rifle cost $500-$2000
> Buy Back gibs $200
>(((enough is enough)))

If you haven’t saged or joined the NRA, what are you doing!?

I went hunting today. FYI.

Attached: IMG_0355.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

How many lives did he save Sup Forums?

Attached: E4EBD71E-4A77-4C33-AD0E-A25ECDB3584C.jpg (1217x1564, 884K)

This

Attached: 1519399514258.jpg (2025x717, 311K)

Every single one of those background cops have face of disgust. But the one in front is smiling like a jew. That right there is your enemy.

>some random dumbass does something dumb and crows about it on the network of tubes

I am physically incapable of caring less.

>I know very well that my little AR is never going to be used to stand up to a government that has tanks and heavy machine guns.

I had hoped that this retarded level of understanding was limited to Sup Forums shitposters.

>not understanding how it benefits society to praise their military
retard alert

Jej

the lives of 6000000 children

Attached: george eric sushi.png (500x375, 396K)

He looks like the younger brother of this megakike.

Attached: FN-AD196_fn_bla_M_20180319115619.jpg (1280x853, 90K)

I would love to meet this man and ask him that if he believed he was serving a tyrannical government that was going to war with the civilians he pledged to defend if he wouldn't defect. Why do people not realize this? You'd have entire platoons of men and women taking over the military bases they're on if it got to the point where civilians were raising weapons.

lloyd is a turbo for sure

So your daughter has good survival instincts and plans for emergencies...and now that's bad?
Are you going to tell her to carry her keys in her hand when walking to her car, or carry a defense weapon in case someone jumps her in a parking lot?

For once young girls are learning to not dress like whores at school and get ready for action, and this guy thinks it's bad.

>claims to be former infantryman
>has soy mouth

huh.

>swears oath to constitution
>doesn't understand it
lol

none of them has soy mouth either.

makes ya think.

Type of weapon there?
Needs more zeros

>Posts Hi Point
>Doesn't post bucket of KFC
>Doesn't post f'oty of malt liquor

>10 rounds
Shut up retard you know damn well that’s not true
It’s literally 5 and below in almost every state

>Any honest gun owner will admit that the only lawful reason to own an AR is because they are fun to shoot
By that logic would a gun not fun to shoot be valid for ownership? Trick question, all guns are fun to shoot.

Attached: 1466566689978.jpg (960x636, 210K)

>It’s literally 5 and below in almost every state

not in Wisconsin you fucking nigger

Can’t in my state due to it not shooting a straight walled cartridge

Cops immediately fight over buying that free float as soon as the cameras are gone hahaha

>I know very well that my little AR is never going to be used to stand up to a government that has tanks and heavy machine guns
Wouldn't the solution be to allow citizens to own tanks and machine guns?

>I know very well
Now I'm suspicious of his military background