Dragon Ball Super

How will they top this with Jiren?

Can you Dragonballfags not keep it in one thread?

It’s already topped simply by not featu keflaSHIT

Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

They should really just stop now and let Dragonball die for good this time.
Kill it with its halo on.
This show couldnt possibly appeal to the younger generation of kids as much as it does the basement dwelling nostalgia drinkers.
Also, Golden Freiza, really? They have beat that dead horse for so long that at this point they are beating residual calcium deposits from where bones may have once existed.
But again, they needed it for the basement dwellers so they could swill on muh nustulgua

I agree the show needs to die but it’s actually popular with the kiddies right now

>beaten by Curious George
Yeah alright

>complaining about basement dwellers
>posts on Sup Forums

So they ran out of haircolors for Goku or what? This franchise is getting worse by the minute.

why would they be surprised when goku can fly?

Flying is disabled in the Tournament of Power.

It is just because you want the show to die doesn’t mean it isn’t faggot

CHADHAN FORE REPORTING IN

Final version
ran outta room
hope you enjoy

out of curiosity what does that shitpost up top say?

We continuing the victory lap bros?

Nice

you mean this?

kek

"Let Dragon Ball die"
Fucking fake nerds,i hate them.

>the pasta in the top right

Fucking golden man

>we continuing the victory lap bros?

This train is going to keep going all week

>Caulifla san! If we're getting erased I'm not going out a virgin!
How many more weeks until this?

Dragon Ball is Toei's single strongest property, domestically and globally. They can't afford to stop it. It's something massive like 1/3rd of their revenue, iirc.

Dr. Slump was bigger, at least in Japan

Yeh I meant that, thanks doc

>more popular in Japan

who gives a shit it’s all about the merchandise sells

so the only threat left is jiren with the possibilities of robo fusion and bugs?

We're too fucking excited
I feel like a little kid again

post yfw she stretched her abs in her final attack

if you guys give the pic of caulifla saying universe saiyans are nothing to worry about i'll make a instant loss2koma

>so the only one left is Jiren

Yes that’s correct user that’s how the arc ends

>I feel like a little kid again

You are watching DBS you either are a little kid or are so blinded by nostalgia that you actually belive this shit is good.

What if, at the start of it all, everyone just jumped off at once?

But fusion isn't? This show couldn't get any dumber, I'm glad I stopped watching after episode 1.

>he doesn’t realize it’s only the nostalgiafags wbo are reminding everyone how shit the show actually is

They’re either reddit or underages or both

I just realized Caulifla is pretty much Tatsumaki without having the power back up her trash talk.

I've never seen a series that is so consistently shit, like holy fuck everything is bad.

Stay assblasted and keep posting in threads about anime you don’t even watch kiddo

>tfw /dbs/ threads will keep dominating Sup Forums with no end in sight
>tfw there’s nothing the screeching autists can do to stop it

It’s beautiful

Well someone has to tell you how fucking bad your show is.

Hope you’re ready to keep it up for years lol

Wut? Caulifla would rape Tatsumaki in an instant.

How can people even bitch about super anymore? It has some problems but there has been some great fights and great moments I swear the only ones who bitch are the feodora Lords who have to hate something because it's popular

I can't imagine being this assblasted over a character from a chinese cartoon.

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t help it just the sight of the little shit makes me bust a gut

>I prefer grunting and meditating over actual characterization!
>J-Jiren in the manga is j-just a Superman clone!

Toeipedros are human slime

They won't.
They have run out of budget.
Haven't you noticed how there's literallly no hard hitters left aside from Ribrianne, who might get kicked out in the next episode, and Jiren?
Yet the ToP will last until March.
Enjoy 4 MONTHS of low budget filler while they fight against the universes that absolutely no one cares about.

I like it too but I’m not just going to go full fanboy and pretend the show doesn’t still have issues that just being dumb user complaints are needed

Thanks for accepting my suggestions from the previous thread based user.
Thankfully I already had it from my own ongoing compilation.
Man, seeing the bitch get put in her fucking place in the last episode with her being a sore loser after her embarassing defeat sure did feel good.

This episode actually made me like the u6 scrubs because it was just too fucking hype, toei really upped their game with this episode, kefla's attacks were great.

And Tatsumaki actually has a cool design. Caulifla is more like a bootleg if anything.

Dude, I can't see shit there.

>people unironically think CGI fire aura looks good
Why can't Toei into auras?

A FUCKING CANDY CANE

>This episode actually made me like the u6 scrubs
Well it sure as hell didn't for me. It was very enjoyable to see them get the living shit kicked out of them, though.

I said it has problems but the people who just say wow the show is total shit are retards

>Universe 7's Saiyans are nothing to worry about.
Did she say this because she knew she had the potara but didn't expect UI?

>if the character doesn't speak much then he doesn't have actual characterization
Your brainlet logic is a shameful display.

have to go soon so here

You may want this, fellow Godhan brother.

WAIT A SECOND
YOU CAN DODGE KI BLASTS INSTEAD OF STANDING STILL AND TAKE THEM !?!?!?
GOKU YOU SLY BASTARD

But it is shit, just tell us what's good about it then

She said that because she saw Goku feel intimidated by Jiren

I can agree with you there then

>retard thinks anime Jiren has actual characterization when Toei themselves have admitted that his only shtick is that "he's strong"

gokus eye thing was the same as jirens eye thing
jiren is in 24/7 ultra instinct attack, screencap this

nah it's because u7 saiyans were reacting to how powerful jiren is and she was to much of a scrub to comprehend his power

>>if the character doesn't speak much then he doesn't have actual characterization
Pretty much this, it means being one dimensional/boring.

It is shit.
Even it's highest points are absolute garbage.

Anyone got link for latest manga chapter?

I only liked to see the moment we finally got rid of them. All the old time fans of Dragon Ball hate Caulifla and Kale, it was a nice thing to see them go away for good in this arc. Hopefully we won't see them again in future arcs, but who am I kidding? You waifufags finally managed to include shitty waifubaits in DB. Congratulations.

i'm leaving now have fun

>he’s a brainlet who hasn’t read the manga

Don’t even bother spoonfeeding this FOOL guys

Thank you based anons.

I'm starting learning Kung-fu as I write.

Wish me luck

surprisingly accurate for episode 118

Perfect example of retards saying it's shit but likely watch it the minute the streams go live then shitpost here

>and she was to much of a scrub to comprehend his power
>she was
She still is. Caulifla is a pathetic character, she needs a fusion with a stronger character just to keep up with Goku. Reminder that most of Kefla's power came from Kale, not Caulifla.

>investing even more time into trash
No thanks user.

Classic. Best one yet honestly

Stop pretending anyone cares about the manga.

For what mysterious reason do they keep doing closeups of Kefla's crotch?

Nice.

Unironically, what did people think about Kefla?

> Basically Caulifla using Kale's powers
> So drunken with power, that brags about that constantly ("BWAHAHAHA, MUH POWA IS SO AMAZING AND YOU'RE DONE, FAG!!!")
> Apparently can power up infinitely
> Shit on everyone just to show she can

I just noticed she's actually what Goku would be if he was Vegeta.

Wakey wakey kefla fags

>Nobody's ever been cocky before in Dragon Ball

Always funny when some cocky retard bites the bullet.

Not really, I finally dropped this worthless shitshow after the shitty special and the new Deviantart-tier form.
How come even the specials are filled with trash animation?
Don't they have a bigger budget during those?

>tripfagging
kill self

If you've got any arguments to defend this show i'm all ears, but calling people retards just because they don't like your show isn't gonna work

She's Gohan. Power up, get cocky, get BTFO.

Shut up before I report you, tripcoding is now accepted on Sup Forumsnime.

What's his IQ?

>I UH... ME DEALLY LIEK SUPER, ME LIEK PRETTY COLORS, ME LIEK BLUE SS, SO EPIC, NINGEN HEHE

>I just noticed she's actually what Goku would be if he was Vegeta.
How do you even manage to get out of your bed every morning when you are so fucking retarded?

She trash and got thrown out. Simple as that.

Manga = high-brow art for patricians to enjoy
Anime = pleb-tier trash with ooh's and ah's for the masses

Fusion of two different pieces of shit was doomed to be a turd herself from the beggining. That she took all the traits from the slightly worst one of the pair is no surprise really, they all had to be made as shit as they possibly could after all.

Tatsumaki can also verbally roast anyone(how she roasted Saitama in the Sister Arc was funny to see).