Anyone else noticed the more right wing someone is, the more sexually deprived they are? Crazy

Anyone else noticed the more right wing someone is, the more sexually deprived they are? Crazy

Attached: 1519913104815.gif (514x510, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw seeing anyone use the "purity spiraling" meme pretty much confirms that they're degenerate or a degenerate enabler

Attached: 1510181609217.png (294x270, 140K)

>Anyone else noticed the more left wing someone is, the more sexually depraved they are? Crazy

Anyone else noticed the more british someone is, the more cucked they are? Crazy

Bait

Deprived? You mean like religious conservatives? I get pussy everyday bro, I'm so fucking masculine, know what I mean?

Attached: 1513742247202.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Did anyone else notice that OP is a faggot?

I havent had sex in over year and im not that far right. Checkmate athiests

Yeah, I noticed that too. They have no morals, no backbone, yet they like to larp as honorable traditionalists.
"Purity spiraling" is their new-age meme defence for when someone calls them out on their inconsistent, hypocritical behavior.

21 yo virgin here
... true

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

It's true. Just last night I had sex with my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.
If I wasn't American I'd be locked away.

> Lives in Croatia
> Hasn't fucked a cute Slav girl yet
Fuuuuuck, you've still got time but get in on that. The half-breeds 2nd gens here are gourmet as it is.

EPIC meme xD

I used to be a Chad until I got to my senses. Our women are emotional and fiscal vampires.
Hedonism and fucking around is soulless and devoid of meaningful people and thus memorable interaction by proxy.
Waking up at 5 am next to some clubrat you'll never speak to is the worst ever.

True that

it makes sense since your brain on drugs looks exactly like your brain on love, especially directly after intercourse. so i posit that somebody in that constant blissfull state wouldn't have a care in the world, hence their gravitation towards the left wing.

Attached: KAKAKAKAKAKA.jpg (567x650, 44K)

>Implying there aren't commie feminist virgins

Purity spirals are a real thing though, you can see the right and the left do it.
If you want example of a right wing purity spiral, look no further than Anglin, who has purity spiraled himself off the internet.

For a good example of a left-wing one, I need direct you no further than this:
twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528

Before I engage in this bullshit with you:
Define "purity spiraling". In your own words.

Right wingers have the most children.

That does not happen by magic.

Purity spiraling is good when your movement starts getting flooded with cucks. Cast a wide net at first (or during elections) and kick out the traitors who hold you back (((intentionally))).

i'm a traditionalist man

sometimes i get into mommy roleplay with my tradwife, it's not my fault she has big milkers

does this make me a degenerate?

Attached: 1518635882017.jpg (763x1349, 221K)

Cultist belief patterns which reject interacting with outside groups to instead 'purify' their own inner groups, slowly rejecting more and more of their groups members until only the hardcore believers remain.
Purity spiraling is never good because there's no mechanism to break out of it. Once you start, the only way to ever stop is if someone admits they were wrong.
And that's not going to happen once your system of belief becomes strong enough.

Anyone else noticed the younger the birds these days, the more sexually enriched they are by Muslim men? Crazy

Attached: 1521599915595.jpg (1024x970, 76K)

old memes for old threads

Oh boy here we go again
>be average left winger reading an opinion piece
>see Sup Forums mentioned
>think you can change others with rhetorical evidence and bullying tactics used on you previously in life
>"I..I mean it crippled me emotionally so its bound to hurt them!"

the best method is to have an organized movement with a code of conduct

if you break the code then you're out, no purity spiraling necessary

>Cultist belief patterns which reject interacting with outside groups to instead 'purify' their own inner groups, slowly rejecting more and more of their groups members until only the hardcore believers remain.
You're alt-lite or an infiltrator.

It's not a "cultist belief pattern" to reject people whose lifestyles (deathstyles) run objectively counter to your/your organization's aims. If a homosexual wants to support The Movement and the 14 Words, how can he do that if he's incapable of having a healthy relationship with a white woman or incapable of conceiving white children?

It's idiotic to think that the only thing you can do for the white race is to shit out kids. If he fights in a war or does a service to the nation, then obviously his membership is a benefit. That's just a counter intuitive attitude.

Right wing and celibate.

No, what happens between a man and woman in the bedroom stays in there. As long as you maintain the assertive role and she the submissive role, all is good.

i agree with that

*tips*

>It's not a "cultist belief pattern" to reject people whose lifestyles (deathstyles) run objectively counter to your/your organization's aims.
Yes it is, because you see: no ideology is 'pure'.
You're ALWAYS going to find something or someone who is never, ever ideologically pure enough to be inside your little circle.
Always.

There doesn't exist the model member of any group. It only takes some digging to find why they don't belong.

Did anyone else ever notice that the more someone goes contrary to the Jewish mainstream narrative the more baseless sexual pseudo psychology the (((left))) tries to attribute to them? It's such a strange coincidence.

Attached: 1520391415909.png (1582x597, 56K)

How can sterile couples contribute to the movement?

I don't think I became more sexually deprived as I moved further to the right.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-212909~2.png (1069x1672, 398K)