Why are white nationalist movements such a joke today? Why don't we have anyone charismatic, competent, intellectual...

Why are white nationalist movements such a joke today? Why don't we have anyone charismatic, competent, intellectual, etc.?

Attached: Leaders of the White Race.png (661x624, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/icodmeMshpLwFNtOUSw6Mw/
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
youtube.com/watch?v=buDSm2ckn50
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is nobody taking communism or /Leftypol/ seriously?

Attached: Communist cucks.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Whats the top lefts name again?

There just mostly filled with Jews and queers

Nick Fuentes is actually really insightful. I'm surprised.

>mods won't delete the slide/larp threads.. what can we do leaf?
Go on major sites and pretend to be the most obnoxious jew you can imagine.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/icodmeMshpLwFNtOUSw6Mw/

Attached: awm2.jpg (600x713, 78K)

It's a bot ^ and the mods don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1521504398237.jpg (482x539, 82K)

What does Nick Fuentes thinks of white hispanics?

JF literally did nothing wrong

Why would a successful person in the current system want to overthrow it? Really think here.

Didn't he molest some retarded girl or something?

Successful people have kids and a good job. They post anonymously online and fund people like Nick Fuentes. I toss him a few extra shekels when I see kikes shilling against him.

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA

Attached: awm3.jpg (487x600, 137K)

Attached: awm1.jpg (403x531, 132K)

Attached: sarcasm.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Attached: jews-sue-and-screw (1).jpg (441x600, 124K)

What's wrong with Jared Taylor? Also having any opinions on race other than "das racis" means you're putting everything in your life at risk. People who are well off don't want to take that risk.

mike has to be the worst he knowingly married a jew and has a half blooded negroid brother then had the audacity to lie about it like it wasn't a big deal

Attached: (((mike))).jpg (2048x1536, 438K)

Taylor started the naming the kikes so JIDF started shitting on him.

Strange, it's like those who preach identity politics are inherently inferior or something...

because your'e not black

youtube.com/watch?v=buDSm2ckn50

Attached: B8tcn2e.png (1680x1050, 660K)

Attached: jared taylor words.png (1000x1845, 409K)

You're on a brink of a one party state thanks to your refusing to play the game. Who controls that party?

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1493013625409.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

Taylor is not that smart

he still thinks hispanic is a race and he loves the jews

You can support it from behind the scenes, and throughout history extreme movements have had wealthy backers, but there's a reason why the successful people won't be the faces of it, they don't want to risk losing it all.

Nah, he's been over it several times but the left has literally nothing else to hold against him because he quite consistently BTFO's them intellectually.

All these guys are all right and Styx may look odd but he's smart you fucking kike

He called out the out at the London forum, Erkenbrand, and in front of an Israeli journalist in the last six months. This is why JIDF hates him now.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

>1 post by this ID
I'd guess it's mostly because wn hasn't even identified a workable geography.

Mike Enoch's eyes are too close together.

>out the out
autism

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Attached: 1505690023650.jpg (640x512, 64K)

Styx isn’t an abomination he’s just a native Vermonter. They all look like that.

Bite your tongue

Attached: Defend Evropa!.gif (502x290, 3.91M)

No one ever took you seriously. Its all a fucking psyop to demonize conservatives and get normies to vote America over to glow in the dark commies just so they can say "well at least I'm not racist."

Thats me on the far right

The Alt Right is better off without direct leadership, it will just make it easier for the powers that be to subvert the entire movement.

fuck off shill

Jared Taylor literally BTFO a Jew in a interview

Checked

Attached: 1518464687409.png (925x926, 934K)

I believe it's mostly controlled opposition

I mean let's look at Spencer for instance. He clearly supports Trump while fully knowing Trump's daughter is married with a kike and got herself a kike son.

C O N T R O L L E D
O P P O S I T I O N

C'mon guys, stop falling into the trap

What movement today DOES have someone charismatic today? There's Trump, but he's only loved by ~30-40% of his country.
Who else is there? Most politicians/leaders these days are not LOVED by hardly anyone in their country, they're just disliked less than the other guy. We have no one anywhere on the planet that is a Churchill, a Hitler, a Roosevelt, a Washington, a Victoria, or an Alexander. We have no Greats. Whether that is due to just a lack of quality people, or a lack of circumstances that sharpen people into something great, I don't know. It is possible that a Donald Trump, or a Putin, hell even a Richard Spencer, could become something in the right circumstances. Like WW3, or an alien invasion, et cetera.

Attached: 1467654559848.gif (435x500, 180K)

Agent spencer passed his assignment with flying colors.Argubly the best investment the clinton camp made in recent years.

White ppl smdh

JARED
FUCKING
TAYLOR

>yale university

>Lived in japan and speaks japanese

>Isnt a fucking larper

Attached: jared taylor.jpg (1261x600, 389K)

>styx
>altright
what drugs are you on?

Checked

Attached: 1518251588506.jpg (1024x603, 84K)

stix isn't alt right

Attached: stixclankinpepe.png (804x426, 184K)

Attached: pic of you.jpg (635x401, 31K)

Nick Fuentes is some weird living stereotype. He's like a parody you would have seen on a 90s sitcom.

This is basically Kraut 2.0.
They know they can't argue with the science (race realism) so they want to destroy the character.

Look how much JF (and Andy) have pushed race realism into the mainstream. Like now there's a shit ton of youtubers that agree with it openly.
And accepting race realism is a thing is the first step on the path and breaking the (((conditioning)))

we're going to March forward and beyond

Attached: pierre auguste cot spring.jpg (1724x3000, 1.76M)

I should start an alt right movement. 6’3, muscular, and Norwegian

Weev also has two black brothers plus is Jewish himself.

Most of the major alt-right figures are complete clown shows.

the "alt-right" promised so much but has degenerated into absurdity.

internet blood sports has to be the most shameful and emasculating development to come out of its decline.

Styx ain't a white nationalist nor is he a member of alt-right you fuckin mong.

Special thanks to H&M for this wicked meme, a pollack didn’t even have to create it

Attached: A933F86E-1078-45FC-AA7A-6F27601E9FF2.jpg (553x960, 47K)

Styxenhammer666 or something