If you believe in your cause Sup Forumstards, do something irl, shitposting is not going to achieve anything

If you believe in your cause Sup Forumstards, do something irl, shitposting is not going to achieve anything

Attached: 01020146865400.jpg (750x514, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Inb4 larper

Islamists make da'wah and jihad, why can't you spread your ideology and join militant groups

Time is not right. If we do anything without the all clear then we will have fucked up everything we've worked for.
Get comfy. Let the world catch fire first. In the meantime go read a book.

>do something irl
I'm posting on Sup Forums, aren't I?

All clear? and when is that? when it's too late to achieve anything?

how to organize a right wing terror organization

No one mentioned terrorism, we aren't isis

>shitposting doesn't achieve anything
I shiggy diggy

lol what

this.

Siege isn't needed right now.

ive knocked over at least 23 postcard stands in my time

Attached: fuckthepolice.gif (350x292, 461K)

yep, all we should be doing is redpilling the masses so that when shit hits the fan we will be the ones with the militias and not the commies

fbi plz go

Attached: FB_IMG_1518661743757.jpg (600x848, 50K)

I agree, I saw this link in a thread a few weeks back and I think every right-winger should read it if they are thinking about the future when shit hits the fan

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

The idea is we need more aggressive and efficient forms of organization if we are going to be able to compete with the left.

The Dane is right
>if not now then when?
>if not you then who?

Attached: 0403109F-0FEC-47D0-B6BE-FBAB61A2126F.jpg (479x800, 87K)

This again

Have a sage

You're wrong. It's therapeutic.
When you realize you've been lied to and manipulated every day of your life by the Jewish media, coming here helps one feel normal.
It takes a while to work for some people. They get stuck with how depressing it is. But as long as you keep coming back and spend some time here everyday learning about the JQ eventually you start to become a whole person for the first time in your life. Then you can begin making life decisions without the Jew in control. That's what they hate. That defeats them.

>All clear? and when is that? when it's too late to achieve anything?
Fuck off FBI. The Jew-naBomber’s corpse parts aren’t even room temperature yet, too early to fire up the next alphabet patsy.

huuugee fallacy only a retard could propose
just murdering people will only hurt the image of our movement
best to do as best you can in the current system, acquire silent loyalties, think everyhting through, and be patient

Is the pay good?

we got trump elected after that pathetic darkskinned excuse for a president, sounds like a big step to me

t. Natt

Attached: the bog.jpg (896x6361, 971K)

Hey FBI, using a Denmark flag now are you?

It's too late for it to become too late to achieve anything. Their best bet is to make it violent prematurely so that they can keep the normies on their side.

Attached: ragnaros.png (406x559, 416K)

>irrationally violent right wingers have a connection to the swamp
Sounds about right.

The future fascism will make the Nazis look like Boy Scouts. We haven’t seen anything yet. We will see World War Z levels of human corpse mountains. Soon.

You mean the one whose daughter married a kike? oh great step. At least Obama was loyal to his kind, i can't say the same about Trump.