You cannot win against the NWO Sup Forums

Ex-CIA user here. The NWO controls you on a genetic level. You may not realize it, but most humans are 99% computers - they operate so systematically, that it's easy to exploit them. Emotions are simple decision making tools that convert external information into an action. Control the external information, and you can control the action of a human being most of the time. The only thing that beats this problem is conscious thinking - which is a secondary process that can override emotional responses. However, it is very costly to be conscious all the time - it is very taxing on the brain and humans haven't genetically evolved to choose conscious human beings as mates over emotional ones - we are more emotional than conscious. I'm sorry Sup Forums, but this was never a battle that you could win. The plans were laid out long ago, and the NWO has been slowly progressing to that plan. The more compartmentalized the world becomes with more and more young people choosing specialized jobs, the more easy it becomes to control the population.

Goodspeed Sup Forums, but you were always going to lose this war.

Attached: mfw.gif (500x466, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wS1jpgiKJUU
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Generation Identity seems to disagree with you here.

Attached: Defend Evropa!.gif (502x290, 3.91M)

Nice larp kike.

Attached: hmm.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

Glow in the dark nigger

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1098465.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>Generation Identity seems to disagree with you here.
All groups - alt-right, blm, femen, etc. are all controlled. There is no group which is not controlled. Only moderates are not controlled - they are influenced into picking a side. But its not your fault. That is how we are built.

if you're red pilled then you aren't controlled

So we can do the same, by using emotions to turn people like we want to save the white race, and bring the equality back

checked
they're nothing just like you
a small piece of shit clinging onto that long ass hair not willing to face their doom head on. No you coward, you type like a chickenshit that has no balls, that no person would ever even acknowledge you exist. well done you got your (you) hope you feel better for it

This is actually why Sup Forums can win. This board basically replaces the existing programming. Habits are cue>routine>reward. The left has done great with this, but the right is catching on and we can exploit far more basic instincts. Disgust reflexes, drive for community, need for hierarchy, fear of the other, in-group preference, natural aesthetic preference, and the list goes on. The NWO has to program uphill. Good luck once we've caught on.

>if you're red pilled then you aren't controlled
No plan in information warfare is 100% efficient. We used to prepare for 20% of the samples not conforming to external stimuli. 20% of the world population deducing the existence and methods of the NWO has long been anticipated. But all contingencies have been prepared for. The NWO's power lies in ensuring the 80% follow its will. The 20% have no real power. Trump is a good man, but he picked the wrong fight. He is an honorable man.

:>dumbass glownigger doesnt know Sup Forums is the NWO
very funny

You do realize civic nationalism was created by the establishment as a response to right wing reactionary groups right? Also fuck off with your horseshoe theory

Yet here you and OP are being kikes and posting under memeflags for hours on our board. Really makes you think eh?

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

bruh if NWO is a genetic code then Sup Forums is a virus.

You can't stop it. You can shut down Sup Forums or Sup Forums altgoether, but you can't stop the very essence of what drives people to agree with what Sup Forums exposes. That need to disobey. That desire to go against the grain. That primal urge to create havoc for the sake of stirring things up.

You can never stop that, and if your NWO focuses on stopping it, you will have merely insighted more happenstance people to become aware of it and take part in the rebelling too. The eventual fall of this NWO will come from the very virtues it tries to hammer down to control people.

you cannot win the light my fren
I will pray for your soul

btw could you give me % of mkultra slaves in Hollywood?
I'm always wondering that.

Best Girl

>btw could you give me % of mkultra slaves in Hollywood?
100%

This is an appalling larp. More effort required dick head.

They are a bunch of kikes pushing the "everyone is a fed" garbage. I'm going to spend the next hour pretending to be the most obnoxious open borders kike in YouTube comments just because they raided our board larping again.

Attached: 1496662382229.png (796x574, 178K)

nice larp
>they're all da saaaamee!!!11
outed you as a turbo-normie though

You forget that controlling passion is a skill, and not a genetic advantage in itself. It can be taught and it can be learned.

>but the right is catching on and we can exploit far more basic instincts.
That is why you will lose.
>Disgust reflexes,
Already controlled by media
>drive for community,
Already controlled by media
>need for hierarchy,
Already controlled by the education system
>fear of the other,
Already controlled
>in-group preference,
Already controlled
>natural aesthetic preference
Won't matter. Only a small percentage of the population truly prefers true art and true beauty. Cosmetics convinced us that people are susceptible to illusion.
>Good luck once we've caught on.
Sup Forums doesn't register on the NWO radar. Most people on this board have a hero complex and are already compromised.

Good luck.

>most humans are 99% computers
Are you saying that we need more diversity?

Satan has lost

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: Jesusistheredpill.jpg (640x416, 105K)

Sup Forums is not (((controlled)))

>you cannot win the light my fren
You're mistaken. The NWO is not the darkness. They consider themselves as the light who will bring order to a chaotic world. They are a people with long history and long records of conflict and suffering. They are people who are bound by blood pacts and blackmail. They will die before they give each other up. I assure you, no one is prepared to take them on. They won in the 1970s. This, is just maintenance.

Then why are you here? Stupid fucking kike.

Attached: sarcasm.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Yeah. I'm stuck here because Sup Forums is a habit now, which is what I'm getting at really. I do need to replace the routine and reward with something else if I'm going to escape. Unironically that's where "remember, you're here forever" come from. We need more redpill macros about habit modification and cue recognition. And are there any AnCaps outside the US? I assume all McNuke posters are Americans.

Then why are you here?

Attached: awm2.jpg (600x713, 78K)

Best Girl will defeet you

youtube.com/watch?v=wS1jpgiKJUU

That's what I thought.. dirty larping kike.

Attached: awm1.jpg (403x531, 132K)

>can't resist
>still resisting

Chose one, nigger faggot.

The premise of the OP is predicated upon (((them))) being more clever than we are. Here's how I know we are winning; their proganda is so raw and naked, they don't even pretend to hide it anymore. The (((mainstream))) narrative is so pathetic, so devoid of any cleverness, even normies are breaking the programming. If we were truly doomed, they wouldn't be resorting to false flags, crisis actors, pre-staged "grassroots" movements, and outright censorship. The fact that they're literally all in on every Jewish trick they can muster means one thing:

WE
E

ARE
R
E

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

Attached: 1521627394234.png (480x466, 139K)

I judge our success by how many slide/bait/larp threads they make per hour.

Attached: awm3.jpg (487x600, 137K)

Don't bump my images off the frontpage.

Attached: 1521504398237.jpg (482x539, 82K)

So who’s funding Sup Forums

1177 will happen again motherfucker! I know your tricks.

Super cool LARP mein neger.

>Goodspeed Sup Forums, but you were always going to lose this war.
But hey, I'll go down fighting which is more than can be said about most of us.

Maybe not, but we'll sure as hell try.

Attached: i can do this all day.jpg (693x400, 53K)

I hope you are jewish and not really white for making these posts.

Just mad that leaf posters have to post under a memeflag even when they try not to.

FUCK. YOU.

Attached: I guess it isnt going to lick itself.png (1360x768, 768K)

>Satan has lost
Satan is not what you think. God believes in humans evolving into conscious beings who, through natural selection, will produce less and less emotional beings. Satan opposed that plan and believed in the way of nature - all living things act according to their genetic programming. It is the conflict between consciousness and emotions that has led to conflicts in human history. Satan only wishes to end this conflict by controlling everyone on the planet. Humans have been given untold wealth and prosperity by the NWO to make sure their emotions are satiated and they don't engage in wars in an uncontrolled fashion. God left this planet long ago. Only Satan continues the work to this day. The day will come when you see things for what they are.

you assume too much, believing you know everything, as do they
have you ever heard of hubris?

>However, it is very costly to be conscious all the time
Not really. You get used to being mindful when you do it enough.

>Then why are you here?
Sometimes I get tired of watching the members of this board keep wreteching without vomitting.

>So who’s funding Sup Forums
Moot's associates, who were loosely controlled by us for a long time. I don't think that has changed since I left.

You're here because you're terrified of assbooting #360, you fear the goyim going full circle on your inbred ass.

Attached: 1495625622707.png (928x8800, 1005K)

have you ever considered that you getting tired of watching them is why they keep 'dry heaving'?

>you assume too much, believing you know everything,
No, I was only a pawn. I see it now.

Our victory comes on Saturday

>Not really. You get used to being mindful when you do it enough.
The worst place to be in life is when you are 100% confident of what you believe in and you're 100% wrong.

Were you involved with "education?"

Stop pinching the doughnuts from kitchen you fat cunt

Good LARP. 7/10

Only if you're afraid of being wrong.
You see things so diametrically.

Just how much cum did you guzzle before making this post OP?

Attached: 1521667796646.png (394x450, 17K)

What's the NWO final goal? no national identity for anyone, full race-mixing?

>have you ever considered that you getting tired of watching them is why they keep 'dry heaving'?
Perhaps. Many of my peers and me lurk on Sup Forums, and we are disappointed in so much talent being wasted. We post occasionally, and we are called LARPs. Perhaps we're just bored after a career in information warfare, perhaps we just want to groom the next generation, perhaps we don't see you as the other side. I don't know anymore. All I know is that most of you would be happy if you just accepted the plan and let nature take its course. Sup Forums only stumbled on the information warfare. We had been waging the war for decades before Sup Forums even sprouted.

>Were you involved with "education?"
No, but does it matter?

>What's the NWO final goal? no national identity for anyone, full race-mixing?
No, just one world government that loosely controls everyone's lives.

The purpose of existence is the struggle for what is right. We may not win but you certainly will not, either

so the end game is evolve humans into a race of post technological bonobos?

An eternity of pre-agricultural sustainability and peace?

sounds incredible
are you guys hiring? Do I have to be one of the "chosen"?

Youre niggers compared to ets.

nice larp
just kidding it was shit

Attached: 1494753844055.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

The good thing is that our dear leaders are morons. It becomes much harder to explain shit when the food and basic necessities suddenly disappear to no fault of anyone of course, but still.
The problem is you can play your psychology all you want, the facts are economically we are a disaster. And that breaks every tyranny. Mental gymnastics works wonders when there is a time of plenty. When people objectively feel poor it's a different ballgame. This is how every empire ends. And this shit that goes on now prevents any recalibration. It's a suicide, but keep winning. Trump is nothing compared to what's coming next if shit doesn't change.

no, you're still as blind as ever while still swearing that you can see, you will always be merely a pawn for that reason

you have been brainwashed
if you consider light the rape, torture and sacrifice of children to Moloch and mass control of population, war, hunger and every act contrary to god, you are wrong.

It's not to late to redeem your soul
I'll pray

I can't wait until the race traitors like most of the alphabets dangle from lamp posts.

HOLY SHIT

user OF THE DAY

>HAPPENING

Attached: 1521161668685.png (221x231, 103K)

>if you just accepted the plan
If it's disingenuously self-destructive, it's not in my nature to abide. I'm sorry.

>you were always going to lose this war
thats just what the fluorescent negroids would have you believe

Im not sure man. Ive got 3000 bullets. Im sure thats more than enough to take out the powers that be. If i did it skillfully. But then id need a replacement so the public wouldnt freak out not having a master.

Attached: D6A20F27-CFBA-4D2C-9089-0C7028DEFE49.gif (461x196, 716K)

DEMORALIZATION THREAD.

>The purpose of existence is the struggle for what is right.
What is right, hatchling? Humans act mostly like computer programs - pre-set decision rules that specify actions. There hasn't been a real struggle for what is right for centuries - only the struggle for advancing what one thinks is right. The NWO is just part of this progression and they will achieve their goals due to unprecendented technological advancements.

Bla Bla Bla.

All it takes is one bullet to change the world.

God wins in the end. You should know this. Its common sense. Its natures law. You are just a tool of God. God needs people like you to bring the ljght to the dark. Thank you for your work but you are not needed any more. Enjoy the last threads of control over the masses you have. It wont end well for your ilk.

Good luck trying to get Jihadists follow the same program as Israelis, and Swedish cucks to follow the same program as Eastern European nationalists!

The world is very culturally diverse, and is full of people who hate each other. I don't think humanity has any universal values. It's better for everyone to go their own way.

>so the end game is evolve humans into a race of post technological bonobos?

Attached: 1_1_1_1_1_1.jpg (400x225, 36K)

Sup Forums is not a democracy
it doesn't matter what "most of Sup Forums would be (((happy))) with"
it isn't up to them
it's up to the one person in the world who embodies the Sup Forums ideology and leads it just by being, he will always oppose you and your (((plan)))

>There hasn't been a real struggle
From your perspective. See it from another, as if you were them. Unknowing what you know, being bound by tighter walls.

Iv'e always thought of the NWO as tasking the planets most precious resources and greatest minds to achieve the worlds dumbest goal.

I am a drill that pierces the heavens. Don't you watch anime in the GayIA?

>DEMORALIZATION THREAD.
Sup Forums has been demoralized for a long long time. It is the hero complex in most of you that keeps you going and keeps you coming back for more. The belief that your actions will amount to something contrary to what was planned. True understanding will arise when you realize that most of your actions were just a blip in time, a valiant thought provoked attempt at free will. In the end, all of you were simply controlled.

Is this legit info? Anything to add?

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

>civic nationalism was created by the establishment as a response to right wing reactionary groups
i suspect as much but still [citation needed]

>From your perspective. See it from another, as if you were them. Unknowing what you know, being bound by tighter walls.
I understand. But do you have the power to change this? Can you alter the march of time with this board? You would like to believe so. You certainly would like to believe that with every post you type, you have in some way, altered the perception of more than 20 million lurkers on this board. In the end, you will realize that all your posts were already accounted for, and the contingencies for all the outcomes of your actions were already set in place.

If what you say is true so-called nwo would be able to easily recruit the Sup Forums posters. But you don't because every human being is subjected to entropy. You included. It's delusional on your part to seriously think you can win 100%, you're not even able to convince this so-called 20%

If you are who you say you are then you know there are ETs involved and on the side of humanity, who are against the NWO in an active fashion. Address this situation in general. If you do not do so, for any reason, then you are not who you claim to be.

>Sup Forums has been demoralized for a long long time
do you know what the key to all deception is?

you know shit about time lines cia
we surf them like kek surfs a wave of poop and pee

Remember that

Attached: 1456453364730.jpg (1200x957, 775K)

>Iv'e always thought of the NWO as tasking the planets most precious resources and greatest minds to achieve the worlds dumbest goal.
Why is a one world government a dumb goal? It is the natural progression of the human race. We evolved from monkeys into farming societies, into small kingdoms, into nations. With an increase in communication capabilities comes an increase in order and cohesion, an increase in organization and collection of humans into one large ideological framework. Is it that hard for you to believe that with the current technology, one world government is possible?

>former CIA

You almost had me fren.

Attached: 3BCC63EF-F9D1-4B4B-9B02-C3D4EFDB5641.png (839x657, 39K)

>anime niggas
>caring about what they have to say