Purest love in Fate

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Matching color scheme. But Rin pairs with all the servants pretty well if you ask me

>But Rin pairs with all the servants pretty well if you ask me
She hates Gilgamesh and Caster

Because Rin is a sexual predator and Archer is a hard sub who loves to be bossed around and wait on her at every moment.

>Archer is a hard sub

Red is best

>Rin X Herc
Christ. No amount of gem-boosted body reinforcement in the world is going to help there.

I hate the doujin where Illya made Herc impregnate Rin to produce more Herc. It was really barbaric. I really felt sorry for Rin as she say her last words to everyone.

She came, so it was making love

>Gil or either Assassin
No chemistry
>Caster
You could probably use the inferiority/superiority complex stuff to insinuate something with strong enough yurigoggles, but otherwise not so much
>Berserker
Suitable for rape/vacuum and body bulge h-material, otherwise no.
>Saber, Archer
Duh
>Lancer
Fair, considering UBW
>Rider
Something from using her as Shirou's dream material? Eh, it's a push.

Get out of here, Alter.

This is the kind of high brow humor I come here for.

>Implying that Archer liked Rin in that way
>Implying that Rin liked Archer in that way

I like Rin & Archer pairing but no canon ending has been given to them yet. Hakunon & Gilgamesh have an ending and a very good one.
>the purest
>has the best ending
>the best chemistry
CCC Gilgamesh servant route is one of the best if not the greatest story in the fate series. This one is my favourite of their exchanges.
>Gilgamesh : “Have you finally decided to regret our contract after learning what a demon I am?”
>Hakunon : “Nope, way ahead of you, I’ve regretted it for so long and so often that it’s just a part of my daily life now.”
Unlike other endings in extra, Gilgamesh actually saved her. He single-handedly did it and even lost 90% of his treasury. It's like a story taken from a romantic novel.

Illya tried to have Herc impregnate her but she could not. I can't imagine how Herc's cock was able to fit Illya or even Rin. Illya was serious about it so she cast a spell to increase Rin's fertility.

Someone gets it, at least.

>Illya tried to have Herc impregnate [herself] but she could not.
n-nani

I like the way you think.

2D anime girls are stretchable and flexible like rubber.

>Gil
>No chemistry
All the chemistry they need are the vaults full of gil's gold.

OTP

>Rin your mongrel of a dad wasnt such a goddamn jew like you

And look at all the good it did to him.

Delete
Also delete

Why does Hercules look like a monster? He was supposed to be half human and half god.

Well I mean he was prone to fits of mindless rage. He killed his whole family like twice. He was basically Gregor Clegane

So was Cyclops.

If Gil was not an arrogant bastard, it would be like she won the national lottery.

Honest, sincere, hard-working servants tend to not get the grail.

I'm waiting for the abs

Archer is a saber fag tho

because they are both huge shits

So? Saber comes in a package deal with Rin. It's a 2 for 1 combo

>Hakunon : “Nope, way ahead of you, I’ve regretted it for so long and so often that it’s just a part of my daily life now.”
But isn't this her admitting that he's so abusive that she lost the will to resist him?

it sounds too tongue in cheek for that, its clearly her joking about him being an asshat

>Accordingly, his compatibility with the notorious wallet-drainer Rin is… THE BEST. …But let's keep that a secret between you and me, okay?

Compared to Archer, Gilgamesh is a jackpot.

He's also NTR with a gay robot just waiting to happen.

Shed order him to kill himself the moment she found out about the orphan batteries

>Why throw two seals into the wind? Take advantage of him.

>>Why throw two seals into the wind? Take advantage of him.
Well, she did waste a whole command just making sure Shirou didn't make fun of her

Why would she do that for something Kotomine did?

That's not a wasted seal, user. On the contrary.

Explain further

Because Gil was complicit in it

Imagine if someone really persistent was bent on teasing you and making suggestive remarks for hours on end? How long would you be able to function before you had to do the same thing anyway?

>Imagine if someone really persistent was bent on teasing you and making suggestive remarks for hours on end
It's the only way to deal with a tsundere

That, and simply giving her so much she has nothing to complain about. So two ways.

>Something from using her as Shirou's dream material? Eh, it's a push.
You must never have read HA.

How rough is EMIYA with her?

Loaded question.
I imagine he's exactly as rough as she wants, but would never do something she wouldn't agree with. At least, that's how I understood the characters.

>implying Rin would have an issue with that
its just pragmatism

>Gilgamesh servant route
They should create a sequel to that route. I like the fanfic where it shows how Gil gets item to his vault. He just takes them from the real owners. His reasoning; "They were treasures that I desired, so I claimed them as my own. The fact that they were owned by someone else is meaningless, for the will of the King cannot be denied. Rather, they should be grateful that I saw value and worth in such thing as to recognize them as worth taking; honored that such artifacts and weapons would be enshrined in my vaults.". Hakunon gets drag into trouble because of Gil's mischief.

As far as fan material goes, these guys nailed down the character perfectly.

I like it when Hakunon exposes GIl's flaws and then he reasons his way out. It always boils down to his authority being the king. Though, he is not even a king anymore.

Why is King Arthur a woman?

Gil himself exposes his flaws in almost every line. He's just giving away free ammo, especially if another, similar servant happens to be close by.

He's in the berserker class which changes his physical appearance

Its the opposite.

>perfect
But they aren´t Shirou and rin user.

Oyakodon!

>I imagine he's exactly as rough as she wants,
And how rough is that?

>Shirou
>good at romance

Rough enough that she feels her entire body afterwards.

>purest love in fate
you posted the wrong couple

>implying anything about Caster is pure

These two are great.

That was the implication, yes.

It was made because its true, Caster is very much pure

>falling under the witch's spell

She's pure love.

>I wonder who is behind this post

Wouldn't be much of a fate thread if someone didn't fail or fall for it on purpose, wouldn't it? I mean that's like Berserk without the boat.

Here's the purest one.

Are you that one HakunonxGilgamesh fag that posts everytime.
Hakunon belongs to Nero and Tamamo.

who was the archer servant in EMIYA's timeline when he fought in the grail war as Shirou, was EMIYA too or was someone different?

>Nero and Tamamo.
are exclusive property of the trash can

I want to use my command seals on Gilgamesh so that he is forced to marry and fall in love with Ishtar !

I don't know, but I want to believe EMIYA comes from the Issei route

Will the plan include all the things from that non con doujin we talked about?

you dont have enough CS

Mah nigga

As you were writing this I ran into user "BEGONE THOT" in FGO.

its just Fate(TM)

>Servants getting people pregnant or getting pregnant

I'd want an alternate story where Rin summons Saber

dies to Kuzuki/10

Posting actual best pair.

>shit pair
fixed for you.

But rin does eksDE

>yakuza hitman and demented witch together
Yeah so pure

Is mana transfer between two girls as efficient as that between a guy and a girl?