Is butthole sex in american prisons real?

is butthole sex in american prisons real?

let's say I'm a 20 yo white boi with a firm bubble butt in american prison for murder. what's expecting me?

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4
youtube.com/watch?v=1pEzp-Bn1Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
youtube.com/watch?v=KXx2nhFRxAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's mostly niggers raping niggers. You"'ll wanna hang out with the white boys though and you may have to smuggle drugs in your ass if they ask.

say cheese motherfucker

Attached: 1520453706762.jpg (243x207, 6K)

This, but pre-ironically. The only people in prison who are really at risk of being raped are:
>naive/submissive soyboys
>sex offenders

nice fantasy faggot

It happens, but you never see it or anything (unless you're involved, obviously).

Its actually incredibly common. Everyone has romantic and sexual needs, and it turns out the line between straight and gay is really more of a needs versus wants thing

It happens.

It depends.
All memes aside if you look like a bitch, Example would be the sterotypical soyboy and you get sent to prison its a guarantee that you will be someones bitch within 48 hours and No it doesn't happen in the showers. They come into your jail cell durring "free hours" and tie you up like a hog. But for some weak soyboy type people its good. If you become the king pin's bitch you don't need to worry about being stabbed or beat up constantly and all you have to do is go "bobbing for apples" once in a while.

Is it "gay" for two men to have romantic mutual J/O and ass play?

Attached: aid1129329-v4-728px-Be-Curious-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 56K)

Depends, how feminine is the penis

Show butt pls.

Upload somewhere.

Yes, also minority’s think whites look like girls. I had a white friend that went to Jail. Poor guy told me some pretty messed up shit.

White
>asian men look like women!

Black
>white men look like women!

Asian
>black women look like black men!

No, the whites get passed around like bitches because they do look like women.

If you are white join a white gang asap. This is what my friend did.

In UK prison if you want to put your cock up a man's arse you're considered a homo. I don't know why its normal in the USA

It used to be a huge problem back during the 70s - 90s until PREA was passed and young men coming out of prison actually began suing and winning cases for being used while in prison.

Now it's calmed down, alot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4

White men and Asian men are pretty boys of the races. Hence, why Arabs and Africans dominate them all throughout history. (With some exceptions.)

This, white guys i think are cutier. The only passable traps are white guys to be honest.

Your cheeks are gonna get busted and they're gonna call you sweetkraut.

Attached: 1520376949566.png (853x946, 774K)

Attached: shark.jpg (760x724, 135K)

What happened?

b8

Thats because its impossible to detect asian traps unless you are born and raised asian (also they're all conservative so they dont use the full potential of their feminine genes)

Pretty much he went to jail at 19 for consensual having sex with a 16 year old. The girl didn’t care but the dad pressed charges.

He went into jail, he was from Michigan (lots of niggers in jail). Pretty much he got beat up and raped.

He told muscled up to like 260, was a huge guy FYI when I meet him and the last year’s of his sentence no niggers fucked with him.

Iv never meet a cute trans before but I hear from my military friends that the Asian ones are convincing. The only Asian woman I find attractive are the Japanese, just my opinion.

Ridiculous! Asians make gorgeous traps.

>A 16 yr old
Deserved it desu

So if you're pretty bulky and no fuck you you will be fine..I assume also allying with the white...((goys)) you should be fine

Attached: 1513812094834.jpg (637x622, 87K)

If you're the type who ever writes "boi", even ironically, you're gonna get your back door slammed.

Attached: it was always too late .png (338x384, 100K)

I wouldn't feel bad if the judge "disappeared" or just so happened to eat something that had an unfortunate dose of strychnine or cyanide.

I have heard the only people that really do that are blacks. Doesn't actually happen that much because 99 percent of the population is heterosexual despite constant gay propaganda.

Actual guys trying to rape someone would definitely get beaten up.

nogs are all homos. prison is boring for whites

She didn’t tell him her age. I believe it was a college hook up

freud can blow me. this thread is sweet af. monitoring. and like, what? do you find it scary like when you make a firm poop? why dont women have any g spots? so we embrace this. and even the sag pants niggers prove you wrong. a man can have sex with a pussy and i can show him beautiful wangs. and he'll maintain his boner that way. im convinced of it. we dont rape. we're not frog whores. those are your jobs. i think whenever a "hetero" gets hard on his own. it's due to pressures and dissonance and doesnt feel natural. why is it that boys play with boys and then theyre supposed to throw them all in the garbage? i thought it was gays who ruin the definitions of friendships. fuck

Gays make up a disproportionate percentage of the population, and some straight men get desperate enough to fuck a dude in the ass after 10 years without a woman. Basically, if you're gay in prison you're gonna get laid every day.

Also don’t go to solitary confinement. All my friends who have gone to prison say it’s hell.

why do men compete on a field and then show eachother their wangs in the showers? you made no homo feminine penis balls arent touching. not us. stop being so naggy and lying and projecting and paranoid. go look at the other boards. men LOVE comparing every single aspect of themselves with eachother and you know it. turkey basters for me. zero diseases. no nagging. dont even get me started on pedos

hear hear. why wouldnt they? there's literally no downsides. just like IRL

Look up the statistics on it, the majority of people end up prison gay just because they are surrounded by sexual tension, end up forming close relationships for emotional support with the other prisoners, and they have nothing else to do.

It's gotten the US cited by Amnesty International and the UN because it can severely aggravate or induce mental illness.

prepare for a looser asshole whiteboi

mine is still the size of a ballpoint pen nib :)

>All my friends who have gone to prison say it’s hell.

degenerate faggot, get new friends

>1% of the population commits 90% of the crime
>its the effeminate lala homo bois
I believe it

tits'll fix ya

Yea, I hear it’s bad. I have no idea what it would be like. Personally I’d rather be in a situation like that than around a bunch of criminals. Who know till you are there right?

I have. I can’t help that I lift weights with guys who used to be in jail.

stop using 1880 freud definitions. ok? it's more like "nobody on the face of planet is 100% 'hetero'". so now what? brb. im rolling a spliff. which is in the bible as being good. im not a burger though so i dont know what it's like to be threatened with execution while i commit adulteries and go free

Gays mostly get busted for drug and sex crimes, both of which they're exceptionally likely to commit.

I don't know man I think the gay stuff in prison is overplayed. I have never been but I really just can't imagine someone unironically wanting to have sex with another man. You could leave me on an island for a thousand years and I wouldn't consider fucking a guy and 99 percent of other guys probably feel the same way. I think this prison gay thing is a (((Kosher meme))).

I do know that prisoners fuck female guards which makes more sense and probably happens a lot.

gay is not a fucking word. doesnt matter what they go in for if everybody becomes a fag. this is because prison is a microchosm of society. except. when it's regulated like it is. the LIES go away

And he didn't seek vengeance on the father? I would dedicate the rest of my life to obtaining revenge.

Niggers

ive never hit on anybody once. ALL my sex has come by way of others, hitting on me. let's hook you up to a boner meter. your mouth deceives you methinks

I'm just going on the stories I've heard. There's lots of gay sex but most of it is consensual, that's what I'm saying.

Well prison is all about image, don’t think it plays well if you fuck a dude up the ass every night and want to look masculine

except the fucking bottoms run the show

>1% of the population does so much drugs and diddles so many kids that they out compete all the murderers, thieves and druggies of the 99%
>theres still somehow enough of them on the outside to fill a pride parade
Makes sense to me

He moved from Michigan to my state. He hatted Michigan, and just wanted to be free.

Listen to this guy, he'll explain everything you need to know about wig splitting and busting cheeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pEzp-Bn1Lk

Gays get their wig split in prison. Inmates hate fags.

>just wanted to be free
Freedom is not worth letting the faggot who ruined your life be able to watch his daughter to grow up. There'd be a murder / suicide if I was in his position.

look back only like 8 posts ago. you literally JUST said this. and ignored any replies to you because they blow it all out? why do men love to beat women but then hate fuck them? some gays. you dont even know are. because theyre like anybody else. either theyre deceived. or they lie. or there's something else more fulfilling there and not so fucking kikey and penis cigar'd

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

That's fucking ridiculous. You know there are ways to relive sexual tension without being a faggot. There is no way that many heterosexual men could do a complete 180 and engage in a behavior that studies have shown heterosexual men are disgusted by.

Studies show that when straight men see gay men kissing it causes the same emotional response as seeing maggots or rotting flesh.

psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217

That is biological and can't be altered, the only people that would engage in that behavior in prison are guys who are already faggots.

they cant even fap these days. or smoke. they guard their puccis. stop lying. it makes no logical sense
lots of accusations of faggotries in here. doesnt matter if he cucked him. with his woman. theyre all fags arent they. but when i say this. im "wrong"

Projecting your gay BBC fantasy as a serious question.
>>/lgbt/

Theres a doccumentary on prison gays where the openly gay guy is getting spat on and shit for being gay, but as soon as the camera is "gone" the guys are hanging out with him again because they dont have to keep their immage up. Would you bully the only source of a blowjob you will have for the next 2 years?

They don't "out compete" all the other demographics, they're just one of the ones more likely to get busted.

Attached: 1473133380016.jpg (547x480, 16K)

where is the hetero gene? ffs. freud is a cunt ok. is it pretty? wrap it up and fuck it

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill fool.

this
read the fucking threads spam whore
boner meters. fucking boner meters. all this talk. and then watch some floppy wangs. and boner city is activated

youtube.com/watch?v=KXx2nhFRxAY

Don't rush, its easier to learn english if you take your time and make sure you get it right

why are you in a cult? why must i agree with your word smithing and homoerotic ad homs or be a member of your cult? always with the freud memes. theyre shit. get out of this thread. you'd be the first to get ostracised or competed against. you overcompensate

ok rabbi

From what I’ve herd there enough willing guys that want to be Prags and most of the high end gangs don’t tolerate homosexuality. I’m sure it happens but not like the movies, that’s just a fantasy of sick self hating white liberals

yeah. cock tribute threads. circumcision threads. circle jerks. size competitions. sunday night football. all lies and never happen

They must out compete them to overpopulate the prison demographic so much. They need to commit 100 times the crime to just break even

>Its actually incredibly common

Attached: 1397697217741.jpg (297x293, 24K)

You're going to get those cheeks busted.

it's not who's a criminal. who gets caught. maybe the definitions are wrong. how do you know anybody's thoughts. boner meters. let's go
the jew star means penis vagina

Found it.
OK, I'll explain this Barney style: Gays are more than 1% of the prison population. If a gay person is even slightly more likely to commit a crime than a straight person that's what you should expect.

Attached: 234.png (783x515, 105K)

Bro you aren't normal. You fags project your sexuality unto other people and can;t comprehend that 99 percent of men are disgusted by homosexuality, women don't have the same response. It's an ingrained aspect of male psychology.

And for some reason you are fucked up, your mom had her hormones fucked up or something and now you are fucked in the head and think another mans waste disposal unit is appealing. Fags are as retarded as people with downs syndrome, your fucked in the head.

Straight men don't think the way you do,I wish you autists could understand that.

you have anal. youre letting witches win. the all seeing eye is a divine pussy. read the bible. read genesis. why dont all men just get killed for you? yay. we're all single mothers now

>do desperate, emotionally isolated men who have to wank and shit in public anyway close their eyes and pretend its a girl?
>No, the other user is a jew trying to trick me into being gay, and i definitely dont like men!

Attached: pequeno_cotonete.webm (320x240, 2.03M)

Sounds like your friend is a soyboy.

>This, white guys i think are cutier.
You're a soyboy too.

All the jews, role players, and poz faggots with rape fantasies in this thread.

Attached: 1473768131517.jpg (413x395, 67K)

The inmates are fags, you stupid fag

i actually agree with the whole "nobody 100%" thing although i wouldn't say nobody.

But that doesn't mean heteronormativity is a bad thing like the lgbt movement and all the weird freaks are pushing.

and not a single speck of poo. as always. biologically impossible. he looks fine to me. anything extreme like this can also apply to bagooners

>6 percent o prisoners are gay
>prison gays are 1/20
>somehow this is a majority that is large enough to cause all the prison gay statistics we see today
Okay senpai

Faggots have a totally warped idea of how heterosexuals are. No amount of time isolated with other men makes a straight man attracted to men, retard.

Attached: C8Rf4iYVYAAiu3q.jpg large.jpg (800x600, 63K)

i dont like lies. and they get ingrained. since when is this sewer system set up to help males. women can do whatever i dont care. but i like to try and help males. so. if youre a bit gay. dont worry. if heteronormative is good. that isnt a word. then why is everything so skewed against me? universal bisexuality is the truth. and the key to a better life on this topic

Prison rape is not a thing in germanville?

I heard a story from a friend who went to prison, on how inmates treated people convicted of pedophilia.

They would hold the guy down, stick a plastic bottle that’s cut open on both ends as far as they could in to his anus, and then insert a long barbed wire in to it.

It messed the guy up pretty bad, he had to go in to surgery and have a large portion of his intestine shortened.

Suffice to say being a pedophile would make you a much bigger target than anything else.

hear hear

>(With some exceptions.)

Attached: 1503353697309.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

Sounds less like an argument from psychology and more like you are afraid you could become "corrupted"