Is Uruguay the most underrated country in Latin America? I've only heard good things about it from people on this site

Is Uruguay the most underrated country in Latin America? I've only heard good things about it from people on this site

>Country has history of cowboys and ranchers (guachos)
>Cuisine is predominantly barbecue due to being a rancher/cowboy country
>98% white
>Great gun ownership laws
>Legal weed
>Legal abortion
>Legal prostitution

Thoughts?

Attached: uy-area.gif (1200x923, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internationalliving.com/move-to-uruguay-for-the-best-quality-of-life-in-latin-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=qIy3EDLnBDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NBXcCEGMdzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really related, but my friend met some paraguayan girl at college who hated paraguay and wanted to know if she was considered white. lol

Argentina and Uruguay are the only white countries in Latin America... of course it's going to be a great place

apparently paraguayans think they’re white

The Southern Cone in general is pretty good. They are dealing with immigration but Chile, Argentina and Uruguay have always been nice. I have some family who came from Chile and moved to the USA a century ago. They have always been mostly European, but I feel like that will change sadly

Paraguay is 90% mestizo lmao

Uruguay is usually referred to as "Little Argentina" yet apparently everyone loves Uruguay but hates Argentina. Why?

cono sur master race reporting in

yeah i know lol. i looked up the demographics after he told me. i think wikiepedia said 95% even lol. she wanted to know if he (blonde hair, blue eyed) thought she was white, and she said they consider themselves white there. she wants to be white so bad lol

Because of the stereotype that the Argies always have horrible attitudes when they're on this board. Uruguayans are usually more chill.

Tell her your children can be and Give her the D

>of course it's going to be a great place

Are you kidding me? No one wants to live in those nations and a lot of them come here. I'm met a lot of Uruguayan immigrants here in the East coast despite Uruguay being a tiny country.

Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, and Southern Brazil are generally castizo nations (75% - 85% European, the rest Native) with some actual pure whites within the population. At least that's the impression I get from the posters from those countries. Regardless, I'd let some castizos of good character and right wing values move into my ethnostate. Definitely in small numbers though.

Are there any Uruguayan bros here that can tell us what it's like over there?

I really want Uruguay to succeed and be a great Latin American country. I read a story how it was the first country to allow Syrian refugees to come and when the a Syrian family arrived they promised them gibs for years. After the 2 years were up, Syrian family was crying for more and Uruguay told them to fuck off and stop complaining. Also told them that the girls aren't allowed to wear hijabs, since its oppressive. In today's world I thought that was pretty based

>you are a gay

seriously though I've seen, met, or even heard someone talk about them.

OH boy Argentina is definitely not white, spics and Indians are the future here, country is max 30% white, Iuckily I leave this hell in 7 weeks

There was a Uruguayan exchange student in my class way back in university. He said it was great but could get boring real quick if you didnt have much to do. The south is all beach resorts for the ultra rich/movie stars etc. Also no jobs

Where are you going bro?

No, they are snobbish and feel superior to most people. With some reason, too...

I would not list abortion or weed as a good thing.

Well, those people don't want to flood your county either

>said the brayan while waiting for his 3rd bus ride to get home.
Fuck off, I live Puerto Madryn and havent seen a local negro in my whole life, maybe 2 or 3 tourists, and yes, we have mestizo people with us, but saying 30% white hahaha cmon

Back home to a country that's 99,9% white, I get tears just thinking about it

% white
heh, south brazil claims to be super white too. Stats on my city say that it's 77% when we are actually a minority.

Attached: white br.jpg (718x624, 121K)

What the fuck?

> lives in one town most of his life
> I haven't seen no niggers in Argentina

Have you been to Europe before? You might get disappointed.
Also
>99,9% white
There's no such thing anymore

Uruguay is what the US could have been if we would have deported/euthanized all of the non-whites.

internationalliving.com/move-to-uruguay-for-the-best-quality-of-life-in-latin-america/

Unless you're a geneticist or an anthropologist, please refrain from posting your uneducated views on the internet or else you'll get mocked.

Attached: 1521595983585.png (1436x1908, 600K)

>Rio de Janeiro 55%

god, I fucking hate pardos who identidy as white. Rio is 5% at best

I lived in floresta, in general rodriguez, in parque patricios, in posadas, in zapala, in puerto iguazu,in usuhuaia, probably has seen more argentina (and probably more world) than you, how I know? cuz you are doing retards afirmations. Anyhow, bon voyage, dont let the door slap your girly ass on your way out

Yeah southern cone regions are 98% white in the same sense that America is 73% white.

How are there still so many full-blown indios in South America? Didn't the Spanish kill a lot of them?

> 98% white
If by "white" you mean American "white"... then maybe.
>>Legal abortion
Fuck off degenerate.

>He doens't realize that abortion is what kept us from being 50%+ Black
Joao please.

Been there and there are hookers on the side of the road is the most rural of places.

Uè uagliò bel 'stu post

Yes, it's a great country. Montevideu is very famous because of the delicious wine, the comfy weather and the lovely hookers. I'm moving there as soon as I get my master degree at Impa.

> São Paulo 73%
It isn't even 37% white at this point, and i'm not even joking.

Argentina has massive gibs me dat Peronist-soy political party

There are nearly no blacks there, and the few blacks there are from recent migrant background(Haiti).
Natives and angry mestizos don't have abortions.

God for you for standing up for mendizos and niggers. Enjoy your corrupted banana republic, btw you will never own the Falklands, Btw I was born and raised in Europe. Have fun

>Natives and angry mestizos don't have abortions.
Yes, this is how we got so many Mexicans so quickly. They had a fertility rate of like 6.0 for awhile. Now it is coming down because they are getting abortions.

>last year you traveled half of the world with a bunch of others rude and smelly males
>she gets out of her hut

...would you user? ... would you?

Attached: a930d6a5540dc0f5c08a20a3155257ec.jpg (552x828, 60K)

The Spanish colonizers rather enslaved them than kill them, that's the case for example: incas whose royalty teamed up with them in order to keep their power and privileges while enslaving their own.

Andean countries have a lot of indigenous people, like Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia. In the south of Chile and Argentina we have the Mapuches, not as big as incas, but the equivalent to the niggers of indigenous people (because muh reparations, muh land, give land, marichiweu)

Attached: Pinochat.gif (268x265, 89K)

The mistake was not actually colonizing the region. Just think, if Spain had done this they could have had an even bigger empire than Britain. Oh well.

as long as those aren't tattoos and she is a vrigin

*dies in 5 minutes by breathing the same air as you and getting 500 diseases*

By this I mean they should have brought women.

Do you have self-hating "white" Indigenous activists too

It was a matter of enforcing the school dress code. Any kind of headwear is forbidden in schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIy3EDLnBDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NBXcCEGMdzA
They are by far whiter than Am*rica

Attached: m674457.png (680x537, 135K)

Spent a week down there for work.

Holy fuck, would go back 10/10 week.

The gun ownership is a meme. We have lots of guns but self defense laws are a pile of crap

You haven´t seen Boca supporters, right?

The Latino abortion rate isn't that different from the white. They aren't having 6 kids because the progressive ideology has reached their families too.

Forgot thw flag

what are is its bureaucracy like?

well, thats the problem. North america get invaded by colonizers and pioneers, while the south part was vandalized by conquistadores and merchants. thats is where is the real difference, while your pionners stepped out of the boat thinking of a new land, our conquistadores only wanted the resources. two different aproach from two differents doctrines, saxon and latin...

A huge pain in the ass. 3rd world style

ah well damn. All good points are immediately wiped away by a shitty government that can AND will screw over its people for their own benefit.

It's Latin America... the only country with non-retarded bureaucracy here is Chile.

Attached: 1.jpg (652x480, 13K)

We have lots of them, and it's quite annoying.

They think because they use words in "mapudungun" (mapuche language) dress in the indigenous fashion and virtue signaling all the time a bout repression. they're the shit. Now they're going with the haitian inmigrants bandwagon

Pic related, Mapuche "Nation" flag

Attached: viva pinochet.jpg (320x212, 21K)

I wouldn't call ourselves white either. We are american white at best. Yet our culture is influenced by african and native aspects. In terms of ethnic makeup. We are "le 88" face. I could pass for european but I know there is some native in my ancestry

How's the HQ(Haitian Question) going in Uruguay? We need a final solution for this.

Attached: haitians.jpg (620x465, 96K)

fucking lucky asshole i am traped in this time bomb of a country with no escape

Attached: 1520552980663.jpg (459x603, 85K)

Racism is mainstream, no one really likes forgeiners, even less blacks

leftist mediocre country, shitty economy, high taxes, expensive life

they are a good thing if you like seeing drug lords and ilegal medics loosing money

Sorry gringo no african genes only native's

we got venezuelans and dominicans

>Now they're going with the haitian inmigrants bandwagon
absolutely JUSTed

Yo soy gaucho en Patagonia, Chile.

sometimes I wonder if the African diaspora really is God punishing us for slavery. then I realize that no God would seriously think that creating negroes is a good idea

Speaking of which, the kilombo in galicia near the palacio peñarol is good. Fine black meat

Very few non-creaturas here. Some hit the jackpot and have Italian ancestry (thanks to the quasi-exodus in the 1800s that gave Argentina its large number of Italian last names n sheeeit), the rest are all a genetic fruit salad. Feels relatively bad man.

LOL

negroes are perfectly adapted to the jungle. they are evolutionarily correct, they just sure ain't evolved for our civilization

Our populace is the result of countless generations of Spaniards co-mingling with native La Abominaciones and so on. We are not white by any means, unfortunately. The few whites that were born here usually leave in their mid 20s to work elsewhere

If you run into a wall, is God punishing you?

when eugenics makes an inevitable comeback we really need to do some BLEACHing down south.

You lads need to hurry up and figure out what Mengele did to that one village in Brazil, countless blonde and blue eyed twins being born. Imagine what that knowledge could do to the world as a whole, no more creaturas

Alright Uru bros. How would you make Uruguay great again?

Uruguay has the potential to be great but I hear the population is small, there are no jobs and Uruguayans leave the country when they reach 20.

What would you do to make it best country in Latin America?

Attached: 1505578860789.jpg (750x920, 166K)

We are not white the average person is El atrocidad. It's just that there is a large amount of trans whites in here, for example I myself am La Luz Extinguido and yet people tell me i'm white.

Better education system. Hang the corrupt politicians, lower taxes. A strong nationalistic party

spot on

Attached: latamgeneticseuropean.png (3328x3040, 1.97M)

What did he do?

They killed the barbarian ones. They made deals with the more civilized ones. This is true for all of the Americas. The US didn't become a white nation because "they brought women with them". It became a white nation because they only ever encountered savage aggresive indians who attacked the European settlers and were therefore wiped out, not on purpose, but simply because indians couldn't compete with white technology. Same thing happened in Brasil with the difference the Portuguese also imported a LOT more black people than the US did.
As evidence let me present you with pic related. You can clearly see that the influence zones of the Inca and Aztec Empires are the zones where the biggest number of indians survived. That's because those zones were the ones where diplomacy wasn't unheard of and deals were cut with the spaniards. The zones were indians would attack the European settlers on sight are the zones where indians survived the less. A few exceptions exist, like northern Canada, but that's because those zones were geographically too inhospitable to be colonized back then.

Attached: 600px-Distribution_of_Indigenous_Peoples_in_the_Americas.svg.png (600x600, 116K)

Place is filled with liberals/leftist that will kill 30 white babys for a nigger victim of society, you people are delusional

Nazi magic

We commited genocide. For the lulz

>chile 0-5%
What?

Must of been where all the Nazis went

Immigration, unironically
We lack population, we are an insignificant market, so the state has to take care of everything

You forgot Genocide. The original colonizers wiped the local population out which is why the country is so white and functional. (they are the only nation in SA to provide clean, safe water to all their inhabitants)

Nope, we did it as an independent country not as a colony

lol you are a nigger than cant even into history
you may have some nice conclusions but they dont match with history

see my country, the yucatan peninsula, pretty much without europeans nor mestizos until last century because mayans were supremacists that killed them whenever possible

the northen part of my country has less natives than europeans because its a desert and natives were kind of nomadic and not really into agriculture thats why there are more europeans now there

wtf that chile?

you read the title?

it says "people that would be considered white under spanish standards"

see this other map, for "self identification"

Attached: latamgenetics.png (2116x2552, 450K)