What does Sup Forums think of ZZ Gundam

What does Sup Forums think of ZZ Gundam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zw-X8DkdZhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know yet, but if there are titties I'm gonna watch it.

3/5ths a gundam

best UC show. one of the best gundam shows. people who think its bad are stupid.

Better than Zeta.

only people with kino taste will enjoy it

Really shitty until halfway through the series then surpasses Zeta.

are those man titties?

I've watched Mobile Suit Gundam and Zeta. I'm enjoying ZZ but I'm really burnt out by it.

puru

I'm a little over halfway into it and I'm wondering what happened to marshmellow. I seriously wasn't expecting Judau's sister to fucking bite it like that, or for Puru to go all "muh big brother" on Leina.

Best OP.

not anime.

This isn't Sup Forums related, fuck off

I didn't like it. The whole show is just a continuation of everything Zeta got wrong.
At least Ple is cute.

Both OPs are great.

Silent Voice is the best of the original trilogy OPs. Anime Ja Nai! is a meme OP, but it's still fun.

why are there so many pre-2k anime threads today?

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

I wish it was a proper anime.

I'm not familiar with this meme

Comedy gold

youtu.be/Zw-X8DkdZhM

I had to force myself through Zeta because I hated most of the characters and their intentions. Am I a brainlet because I enjoyed ZZ more?

goddammit
I wanted a serious OP
and a serious first 20 eps

>he doesn't understand Tomino's genius meta-narrative set up by the opening

Not really, it's usually that you either love Zeta and hate ZZ or vice versa.

I personally enjoyed Zeta more despite Kamille's space autism. As much as I love Haman, I didn't find ZZ as enjoyable since it was a bit too silly in the beginning (plus the fucking Moon-Moon arc) for the grimdark space war drama setting, I found Judau's personality/brand of space autism annoying.

That is was ok. Most people say it gets better after half way through but I thought it stayed average all the way through. It just toned down the comedy and increased the action.

And I wanted a silly second half

The Chad Anime Ja Nai and The Virgin With A Girl's Name

I thought the helmet was a pregnant stomach from the thumbnail. Am I a bad person?

How many dicks do you think have been inside Marida?

Too many.

Not enough.

I think that guy needs to get his gyno checked.

He comes back but not in any fun way any more.

I think that's a stupid decision

>enjoyed Zeta more despite Kamille's space autism
>despite
>not because of

in that sense, he's basically zeta char

You're gonna need more than anime tiddies to convince me to look at mecha stuff

will you take panties?

Yes

Man, Minky Momo aged like milk.

Is ZZ good enough to power through Zeta? I started watching Zeta years ago and fell off due it seeming like a remake of 0079 with a worst main character.

You talking shit about Haman-sama punk?

I liked it, but like other early gundams it has a hardon for combining robots which is kind of offputting because of how fucking impractical that type of shit is. Also it gets bonus points for not killing everyone at the end, unlike other early gundams.

ZZ also looks fucking retarded.

They ruined my wife.

Obviously it ha its ups and downs. Beginning is quite dreadful but it gets better and has some very strong moments. The second OP is rather brilliant.

Also it's not an anime.

Which episodes have nudity?

not enough

I feel that feel when no Puru

The ZZ is fucking sick and also the combining is used tactically in both 0079 and ZZ. Bulky mechs >>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>> lanklet mechs

>bonus points for not killing everyone at the end
That was a detriment.

I want to plough that Ple!

But Marida is better.

The best thing about Puru is that there are two of her

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its a vagina!

I'll take THICC combining mechs over the modern twig transforming ones, thanks.

There's thicc and there's bulk. ZZ is bulk.

I started MSG with the intent of powering through every series and OVA up til 00, starting from the original. I made it to episode 19 of ZZ and have stalled for about 6 years. Oh well.

Kamille is like the whole point of watching Zeta. For a selfish teenager who is thrown into space war and has his parents killed right in front of him he certainly behaves like a selfish teenager who is thrown into space war and has his parents killed right in front of him.

He has the best character growth too.

Just because it's realistic doesn't mean it's enjoyable to watch.

How long until he grows into a MC that doesn't ruin the series? I need to know how many episodes I'll have to suffer through.

How did you get the impression that it is supposed to be enjoyable?

>ruin
I believe you mean "makes it the best series".

Not all fiction has the purpose to stroke your ego.

Because intentionally making an unenjoyable product would be stupid. I assumed the creators of this weren't stupid but I may have been wrong.