Shokugeki no Souma

For someone that spills spaghetti at everything other than cooking, it's really heartwarming that Tsukasa doesn't mind Rindou's hand on his shoulder at all

Megumi is a joke.

It's because they fuck nonstop

Why the fuck would he be uncomfortable around his wife?

You can't have a knight without a dragon.

Man their kid will be lucky for having them as parents especially if tsukasa gets changed after this arc

>Rindou complacent being #2
I'm glad at least the 2nd years have Nene vs Isshiki.

>Having to work in a real restaurant and have someone else handle his dishes proves to stressful for Tsukasa
>Rindou takes over his restaurant, and finds him the only place where he can have full control
>In his own house coocking for his wife and half lizard children (though the thermometer is always too hot for his liking)

Tsukasa might be rindou's husband but she gets off on the superior elephant nosed chad.

How many dicks has Rindou bitten into?

None. She's too pure.

One and its only tsukasa's

You're the joke.

This guy gets it. Eishi is there to be bullied and have nice sweet sex with Rindo. Megishima is there to fuck Rindo's brains out.

But Isshiki is also fine with being #2 since he fucked around so that Nene would get a higher seat than him

>tsukasa casually cooking lunch for him and his white haired little lizard daughter
>Rindou calls him to ask how they are doing
>while talking with his 10/10 dragon wife, his daughter toothless decides to put a plethora of exotic ingredients on the lunch tsukasa is making
> after talking to his duragon wife he comes back to see his little reptilians offspring experiment on his almost perfect lunch dish
>tsukasa with a gloomy expression asked "dragneel chan, what are you doing?
>little rindou answered "I am trying to cook dad, since you and mom love cooking so much I wan to try it *then smiles that could shine a thousand suns*
>with a light face palm he asked his daughter to prepare the table and let him finish the dish.
>as tsukasa Puts the food on the table, his little viper eagerly awaits his reaction to her first cuisine
>tsukasa takes a spoon full of her daughters first dish
>little drogon with her eyes glittering asked her father "okay papa, how does it taste"
>tsukasa with a proud smile answered
> "Perfect"
Tsukuda make it happen

>lizard children
>duragon wife
>reptilians
>dragneel-chan
>drogon
Holy shit I really should not have laughed as much as I did.

>uggos projecting rindou would pick megishima over tsukasa
>uggos thinking rindou would ever cheat on tsukasa
>uggos refuse to accept that tsukasa and rindou are fucking daily while megashima is always out there stroking the dick of his ramen making buddies
Rindou being loyal to Eishi is the only thing constant in this manga. Heck I can't wait for tosh to draw that tsukasa and rindou are resting in the same room

Rindo fucks Megishima on the weekends and enjoys the hell of it, so get over it shipperfag.

Oh man you missed "toothless" and "little viper"

Those just weren't as cute. It got a good laugh out of me though.

Keep your delusions of rindou fucking megashima in your dreams turdface

Stay mad shipperfag. Rindo is the slut of Totsuki and she'll fuck anyone.

>getting all worked up over Rindou
She's a side character, so who cares? It's not like she'll ever show up after this are.

>purest girl in totsuki
>slut
Ugly+beauty ain't gonna happen user

>Purest girl in Totsuki
>Rindo

Bitch please.

The best bloodline in the series

Rindou is ugly.

They are obviously fucking my man.

Rindou doesn't even care about being an E10. She got #2 just because Eishi wanted to be #1 so they could stay close.

The two are pretty cute together.

>two gorgeous fit teenagers who are constantly spending time together

No way in hell they aren’t at least casually fucking. You can’t convince me Rindou doesn’t suck Tsukasa’s dick to get him to do her paperwork for her.

She's Souma's cousin so undoubtedly she'll show up in the next arc where he learns about his mom.

Unlike other knights that slays dragons, this knight rides one.
Man they look so cute together and such a power couple, I hope we get some small hints that they do fuck each other

To be peerless is to be unrivaled. Standing at the highest peak, unchallenged and without equal. To be peerless is to endure; the pressure of the world clamoring at your feet, the stark bite of loneliness clawing at your back.

Since her Introduction, Rindou is almost on screen in all of soma's matches that could get him expelled

I'm expecting Saiba at some point to nonchalantly say Rindou is Souma's cousin in the same way Souma said Saiba is his dad.

>Pale dragon-chan makes perfect exotic food
What are the chances Rindou is a dragon goddes and she sticks to Tsukasa since he's pure?

Rindous back story is she got into cooking because jou once cooked for their family reunion while soma was a little kid, that's the first time she tasted godly cooking and ever since then she got interested on different kinds of food.

>yellow eyes
>red hair
>whimsical personality
>travel the world to learn new cooking styles

It couldn't be anymore obvious

High, he is the knight to her dragon. Tsukasa slays Rindou daily

She raped him, he is not pure.

Does Rindou know the secret on how to become a good chef? And why does she like Tsukasa that much?

Jouichiro, Souma, and Rindou are all shokugeki battle crazy. Souma only did them as a way to solve problems until after his stagiaire when he starts doing them when there is no problem falling in line with the other two.

>Eishi releases a deep sigh because there are only 3 of them in the central side left
>Then he will difficulty try to wake up the sleeping dragon in his bed
Tsukuda better deliver this on a future chapter

It's a cooking manga my dude. Characters get their sexual drive in check by orgasming over food.

Rindou sleeps on the fucking floor.

>you can't change your sleeping spot

>Rindou has cat like features
>Saiba likened to a cat by dorm lady

This is Erina, she's all hopped up on adrenaline, say something to calm her down.

I want to marry Saito in a traditional Japanese wedding.

Momo pls

How the fuck does momo even handle saitoa cock? Its as big as her arms

I love your mandibles

ur trash, kid

Megumi is better.

I will tease the fuck out of her.

These two would make beautiful Aryan babies.

They really would. Too bad Erina is going to be impregnated by Soma's inferior sperm.

>Implying Saiba genes are bad
Get out

We are not supposed to have such over the top beautiful babies. It will only alter the natural order of things.

But it would pollute her gene pool. Their kid could be a fucking ginger.

But neither are Aryan?

>Saiba genes

Oh good, their kid will be a whiny bitch.

Soma isn't whiny. well technically his mom dying changed his personality into who he is now

>Rindou is the 2nd seat
>Joe was the 2nd seat

sasuga

How do you know his mom died?

Her sacrifice made Souma not a bitch, she will not be forgotten.

Not if I marry him first.

Reminder next week will be a Souma week feat. his opponents:
>anime is starting his Eizan match
>manga will continue his Saito match
I'm glad this is happening because Souma is the best.

>useless tits was 2nd seat
>Hinako was 2nd seat
I'm seeing a pattern here.

Chapter next week will be like 98% Saito so don't get to excited (unless of course you like Saito and Soma.). Soma will most likely appear at the end.

Seems like a perfect time to die.

Hooray

Wait the loli is into bushido-senpai?
When did that get mentioned?

It's just a ship that people are into.

It didn't, we are just filthy shipperfags.

I'm still super sure that rindou is a better cook than tsukasa, she's final boss material.

>biased rindoufag opinion

They do look good together.

It's a series about expressing yourself through food and Tsukasa does the exact opposite. He was born to job.

So he still hasn't reached his final form?

Erina-sama!!!

Of course not, he's obviously holding back.

He sings himself to sleep? Bwaahaha what an emo faggot!

>emo

He's a Chunni you dick suck.

I WANT TO JIZZ INSIDE MEGUMI'S BUTT

>Senzaemon thinks he was the one who lucked out by picking Aldini
>It was actually Azami's keikaku to have the cutest grandkids in the world

cute

I prefer her season 2 designs and voice.

I bought the blu-ray box of S1 a while ago. Now I have to think about which episodes I want to watch at a private screening at the local cinema.

user stop this

Takumi is probably Senzaemon's second choice if he can't make Souma straight.

Pic not related

If it was Hyuga-type eugenics, he'd pick Hayama to breed a taste-smell genius.

Suggestions? I though about the match against Takumi during the hell camp. I'll probably have time for 2 or 3 episodes.

Either that one or against Shinomiya.

>Breeding your daughter with Pajeet and calling it eugenics

Not that guy, but because Tsukuda said so.

Rindou is gonna lose her next match isn't she ;_;