Warning of "Humanitarian Crisis" if white farmers leave South Africa

Liberals openly admitting Blacks will starve without the oppressive ebil wh*te man who are the only people with a high enough IQ to understand how germination of seeds works.

msn.com/en-au/news/world/south-africa-could-face-food-shortage-if-white-farmers-migrate-to-australia-federal-mp-andrew-broad-warns/ar-BBKw9yB

Attached: la-fg-south-africa-violence-20150415.jpg (2048x1421, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if South Africa gets rid of whites they will all die of famine. And not just South Africa but all of Africa.

Sounds great. You guys need to get out of there and move back in 10 years when the corpses stop rotting

So if South Africa gets rid of whites they will all die of famine. And not just South Africa but all of Africa.

Sounds great. You guys need to get out of there and move back in 10 years when the corpses stop rotting and smelling up the place

If the blacks start starving they will just get more UN aid and start migrating to white countries. The only solution would be the Boers rebelling and forming their own state.

Let them suffer in peace racist whites

Attached: A7E73BD5-7D4D-42DA-9A40-9D2449C586E9.jpg (1024x758, 97K)

Fuck those terrorists, they can terrorize each other.
However, I am willing to make accommodation for white SAs as long as they are from English decent and have women they can share.

for once I agree with Tariq, all whites should leave SA and let the niggers suffer

They also forget that the Zulus/Bantu are genocidal maniacs and the only 'original' people (the Khoi) are oppressed and don't even have minority rights.

Fpbp

It will be Haiti 2.0

>So if South Africa gets rid of whites they will all die of famine
No, we will have to #openborders to save them.

What are we gonna do, guise?

Attached: oh no that sucks.jpg (653x477, 191K)

>FUCK WHITES LET THE BLACKS TAKE THEIR FARMS, IT'S FINE BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
>whites flee
>NO. NO YOU BIGOTS, YOU NEED TO STAY AND FEED THE BLACKS
>whites get butchered
>LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE SOUTH AFRICA IS, THOSE WHITES DESERVED IT
>blacks begin to starve
>REEEEEEE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT THESE MIGRANTS WHO NEED YOUR HELP, OPEN BORDERS NOW
>blacks in the western world demand whites give up their farms now that they are the majority

the other Bantus hate the Zulu too, the Zulu king is pro-Apartheid

Slaughter them all. All anti-whites should be shot and purged and have their families wiped out and everything taken from them. Death to all anti-whites.

Well, that's ok.

Its simple. Kill all niggers.

Attached: AF25CD01-47B4-4661-8CA9-2D3DC8E6EB1E.jpg (236x227, 26K)

this is where capitalism should kick in and major agricultural companies should bribe the fuck out of governments to take the farmers so that the companies can make a buck by importing SA

This. All the poor starving niggers will be shipped to Europe. Jews win regardless of the outcome.

>stop white people from escaping the hellhole that tries to kill them with military equipment before the same people who try to kill them starve

Are they saying white people are worth less than niggers?

> Millions of niggers will starve and get sent to hell
ALL OF YOI BOERS BETTER FUCKING LEAVE !

>suggesting niggers can't into farming

Attached: Facebook-Former-breadbasket-of-the-world-reduced-2084f7.png (500x924, 250K)

fpbp

Attached: 1460172643407.jpg (760x800, 250K)

>whites forced to work the farms for free
holy fuck the cognitive dissonance....
where have I seen this before?

>Having Toby on the farm was really just teaching him how to farm.
They called it slavery. tfw.

kek

no then won't our government will mortgage everyone home and business in canada before they let africans start falling to a sustainable population

Niggers really are a useless race.

Here's the deal.
Let's be open about what wars are about and that's organ and blood harvesting. A sizable force can be assembled in less than a month on short notice and the dead can be chopped and shipped to wherever (cough)israel(cough). Sure many have aids but I dont give a fuck, sell what ya kill and make enough profit to buy more weapons and ammo

Anyone got the link to the documentary with the Chinese guy so disappoint in Africa?

are you implying slaves had a clue on how to run farms instead of simply being farm equipment? ay

this , the land is worthless, it's just "magic" because science hath bestowed upon them powers of extreme agricultural prowess

whitefarmersinnamibia.jpg

>Mixing nogs and machetes
Well I mean this went well the last time

Attached: 1521640266098.jpg (1480x1143, 209K)

Did nobody tell this nigger about Zimbabwe?

enslaved by your own farm equipment to manage the farms

lol...

Attached: 14792242046550.jpg (308x308, 53K)

The only work niggers are good at is becoming fertilizer and compost

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

i thought the same. first time i agreed with that faggot

Holy shit I laughed way to hard when I read that... I just... I just wasn’t expecting that to be said...

It's called empire of dust

well they aren't wrong (pic related). but the irony is hilarious. They care more about the starving barbarians than they do about white farmers being slaughtered.

Attached: 1521164347683.jpg (332x960, 51K)

Oh fuck! God damnit! You’re fucking right! Shit!

>Be South Africans
>Live as hunter / gatherers hitting animals and rivals with blunt objects as weapons.
>White men come
>White men give you guns, effectively letting your people skip thousands of years of societal and technological evolution
>Throw away guns in favor of blunt objects as weapons.
>Use blunt objects to kill White men

Who gives a flying fuck what the niggers do to each other after biting the hand that feeds them? Seriously, "progressives" are mentally ill. SA farmers are being slaughtered by the blacks and the lefties are concerned about what will happen to the blacks after the whites are forced out by the blacks. They are fucking deranged.

IT was całej 'Empire of Dust', shoul be on YT

Remember to a liberal "progressive" a single savage african is worth 1000 white deaths.

Think of the mindset of the cucks that approved the 1.5 billion. It should be mandatory for them to deliver the gibs personally.

OMG... I agree with Tariq Nasheed.
WTF is going on... is this real life?

Attached: IMG_20171021_170323.jpg (1191x923, 85K)

Hey,.. they want the land, well let them have the land, move all the equipment and people from it to Australia and other places and let them rot.

Zimbabwe is a prime example of this.

As much as i hate refugees. So long as they speak english i can handle a bunch of white people who really really hate niggers.

Tariq Nashid confirmed to be secretly /ourguy/

Attached: tariq_swastika.jpg (1200x952, 102K)

They would be an asset, not a drain to your system. I wish our country would authorize visa's for them also. At least we would not be importing poverty like we have for decades.

All Whites should leave Sub-Saharan Africa and the are should be blockaded.

Throw every nigger in the world there.

They have the mark of Cain and that why God isolated them from the rest of humanity.

A legit donation site for the Suidlanders there in SA if people are interested in donating...

freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/

Attached: FAIxMRUyBloCNgL-400x225-noPad.jpg (400x225, 32K)

Thanks. Give it a few months and it will probably be illegal to donate.

I know a South African that immigrated here a few years ago. He has a thick accent that I thought was Australian at first. He's based af and all around good guy. They should fit right in.

Winrar

Attached: Unionized European Federations.png (6120x3368, 1.86M)

What if black people literally figured out how to be successful farmers and go on to rejuvenate africa. What if that happens, huh?!?!!

NO. DELET THIS.

T-TRUDEAU WILL INVITE EVERY NOG INTO LEAF LANDS!

The black plague would decimate itself back into the congo delta when cut off from wh*te civilization. fuck globalism

Then we can send the rest of them there and live peaceably.

Which would help the Afrikaners. Push for full immigration of all blacks in Africa (and kikes) to rescue them from the ebil weak farmer cavemen, and then all based wipipo move to SA and build a sub-saharan empire to last millenia, and then name the empire Wakanda for bantz
Because e. coli on my tomatoes wasn't bad enough...
Yes, lets dispose of one of the last redpilled colonies of dey whites, and surrender to fucking niggers with sticks

They'll all be dead from dehydration before they have a chance to starve desu

Attached: Capture.png (690x804, 528K)

Real question, why have whites in SA not started to open fire on every nigger they see?

>Warning of "Humanitarian Crisis" if white farmers leave South Africa
Well, lets help them leave massively

>170 million whites in america
>(((federations)))

And that's just two of the things wrong with this shitty map

The police and military are all niggers, how do you think that'd play out.

Good, that's an added bonus.

Nope we had bantu states in which pro apartheid governers were placed. Its not better now like 3% of goverment spending goes for maintaining the "royal" budgets. We paid them now they are paying them

I'm honestly pretty hyped to see what the boers can do to the outback.

Boers, we're not that full. You're okay.

kek

Good!

>I am a skilled educated productive white man with a wife and four kids who speaks passable German
>I can assure you no (((European))) country wants me.

They only want retarded Muslims and Africans who will be on welfare and genocide the native whites.

Dont go for suidlanders. Rather go for something like solidariteit. They do much better work and are actually trying to save afrikaner culture.

"It's good for the soil"

Attached: main-qimg-15004c96eec735ed5c150aa6e607ee90-c.jpg (498x209, 24K)

>Black South Africans threatening to enact a brutal campaign of genocide against White South Africans
>The humanitarian crisis here is that the Black South Africans might starve they massacre them.

Attached: really.gif (480x320, 1.11M)

Based kang!

True. But you are like that too. Friend applied for a scholarship at a us uni that wants South Africans. But no shes not black so she doesnt count.

This. The level of mental gymnastics required to reach that conclusion is gargantuan.

On a side note: Is this the first refugee crisis in history where Liberal whites have said "Oh we should deal with the problems they are having there instead of simply opening the borders to them". Why is it only when the Refugees are white that they feel that such a reaction is acceptable?

Honestly I can kinda sympathize with the niggers, same shit is happening in this county. We are now at 33% white people the majority of which is from South Africa. These fucking idiots steal our women and ladyboys, why didn’t they go back to England but instead choose to infest this country is beyond me.

(((America))) is utter shit my man. I'm wealthy so I'm spared the worst of it yet I still loathe this place.

They cant get citizenship and they have to report to immigration every 90 days. They are just permanent tourists.

Post boipucci faggot.

Why can’t they get visas like all the fucking poos do? My buying agent when I looked at condos was from SA. She was pretty and very nice. Seemed like a very hard worker too. Went the extra mile many times. Her accent was actually similar to Australia’s to my American ears at least. She had a biigg ass too, I must say.

I won't hold my breath, user.

That is like saying
>Yeah but what if all negativity in the world ended tomorrow and everyone lived a life of peace and tranquility, then what? Checkmate, OP.

>thailand
>33% white
Lol no its like 99.9% South east asian.

Wh*toids overpopulated their own tiny lands and then spread throughout entire world like rats. They refuse to coexist peacefully with other races and immediately attempt to take control of the means of production where we they go through deceit and thievery.

Well the situation is this,.. they are being butchered.

Maybe some sort of emergency visa is warranted at this point, or do we just want to be complacent and allow the black tribe over there genocide them??

The blacks still wouldn't know what to do with the land after they killed them off and would starve to death.

Bump

>Liberals openly admitting Blacks will starve without the oppressive ebil wh*te man who are the only people with a high enough IQ to understand how germination of seeds works.
#Justice4Koko

Attached: koko_vs_dindus.jpg (1152x1329, 1.12M)

This

You have to leave them, maybe you want to build your wakanda

Attached: 7BE.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Just more niggers into our nigger quarantine zones aka more soft targets for WW3

Ah, planting rats... Should be a good harvest come autumn.

How are people from Swaziland? There was one at my shitty state school and he was pretty cool. Do they deserve to starve like the rest of them too?

>The blacks still wouldn't know what to do with the land after they killed them off and would starve to death

At which point Evropa would spread her legs as they drift in by the boatload. Niggers are incapable of surviving without the most primitive and basic of tribalism/ hunting being passed down through generations, but even then their life expectancy was pitifully low. The issue is that they are being treated as if they are human and will respond in the same way white society would.

Summary: Blacks (and I refer mainly to congoloids) can't survive in an agricultural society or one where different people contribute different roles to that society. Basic hunting, stealing and raping is the only basis for autonomous survival for them. Animals are a group of creatures that are unable to advance and improve generation to generation (when not exposed to humanity) that merely use instinct to live. A spider weaves a web, a Congoloid builds a mudhut. A rabbit digs a burrow and a Congoloid builds a mudhut.

Do rabbits eventually create systems of currency or vast, extended burrows made from ever-improving natural resources? No, their instincts repeat the same behavior generation after generation and it stagnates.

Allowing blacks to know that society exists was a mistake.

Congoloids literally aren't human, that doesn't mean I advocate being unkind to them as they do feel pain and emotion and I am a vegetarian, but in all honesty only Whites, Asians and maybe some other subtypes of African are human. Congoloids are not.

Were just raising property values. Why don’t your “people” learn how to do things besides beheading each other. You should be kissing white ass everyday for your ability to fucking read and write nigger. Wakanda ain’t a real fucking place you useless piece of farm equipment. Fuck you.

FUCK THAT LAD.
>Letting it BURN,.

mauhahahahahah

The niggers hounded out whites from the army and police and replaced them with niggers. That wouldn't be a problem on its own since niggers are dumb as hell and most combat veterans are whites who fought in the grensoorlog, but the niggers also seized the white's guns and disbanded the mostly white rural commandos in 2004 to enable farm attacks and speed up white genocide.

Attached: steedswenners.png (436x406, 253K)