Why does everyone suck Part7's dick so much?

Why does everyone suck Part7's dick so much?

I'm halfway throught and it feels like Araki ran out of ideas, jumped the shark and started parodying himself.

It's mediocre shit in the beginning with zero identity but gets better later on.

I have the same question but for part 8.

Nobody likes P8 tho, they're just begrudgingly waiting for it to be over so they can see nu-Gio or nu-Jolyne in P9

>halfway through
So what do you think about Catch the Rainbow? About Scary Monsters? About True Man's World? Or about In a Silent Way?

funny valentine is objectively the best antagonist in all of jojo

Wrong, that is Pucci.

>Nobody likes P8
Come on user, there's a whole two people who bicker and it with autistic detail.
Pucci and Jobin exist.
Ocum's design feels like a parody.
I don't know, I'm not the biggest fan of seven but I think it has its stellar moments that do hit. It's just surrounded by a lot of dips that are easy to forget.

Part 7 doesn't get good until Scary Monsters. Oyecomova wasn't near the halfway point.

>implying Jobin is the main villain
>not his mother

Also part 7 has more highs than lows, honesty.

>dio cocksucker
>not even a main villain
No

>Pucci
Pucci is shit tier gay priest. No motives of hiw own other than suck DIO's dick
>Jobin
Not confirmed to be main villain yet. Might turn around and betray the rockniggers.

>no motives on his own
Holy shit, I know that this is bait but I can't stand this.
He has the best motives among JoJo villains, he wants to bring happiness to humanity.
Dio wanted to attain Heaven to rule the world, among humans who can't rebel against fate.
Pucci went through lot of suffering for years, just to bring happiness.
He was absolutely sure that what he was doing was right, he wasn't doing that for Dio.
Not only for Dio, at least.
Also Pucci has no sexual desires, that was stated by Dio himself.
Have a (You).

>Boku no Rhythm makes things explode so it's a parody of Killer Queen
Sure, Araki recycled some ideas for stands (like he has done before), but he does it in a creative way. Even when a stand's power is exactly the same as in a previous part, the battle is completely different so it still feels fresh

Like how he put explosives in the air

He could also create multiple bombs at the same time and the bombs only explode if the pin falls out. Other than making things explode it's not at all comparable to Killer Queen

More like Boypucci, amirite

This.
Araki has done this multiple times and yet the fights were completely different.
Just look at Pet Shop and White Albulm, or Vitamin C and Spice Girl.
Hell, even the two The World fights were a lot different.

He's not gay, stop injecting your weird fujo bullshit into everything

Friendly reminder:
Steven Steel is a pedophile

He isn't.
He's not like Valentine...

He explicitly isn't.

Reminder that Valentine never tried to rape Lucy. He just wanted her to bear the last corpse part.

Yeah, with his penis in her vagina.

I would a Lucy

I really like Gyro and Johnny's characters and Funny Valentine is a great villain. Also the stands got a much needed nerf for the first 75% of the part.

Slander by hyphenated Americans.

Well you see user, there are these things called opinions...

Bait

Jonny's stand gets to ridiculous levels (i'm talking MiH levels of ridiculousness) which is always fun and valentine is basically best villain.

>valentine is basically best villain.
why?

His charisma is so fucking palpable he actually tricked a bunch of people into believing his bullshit.

So far the best parts are the horse races