What a piece of shit art style. I don't have high hopes for season 4 at all

What a piece of shit art style. I don't have high hopes for season 4 at all.

Is the first time the series looks decent.

Koneko looks good, Akeno looks almost the same, Asia looks ok, Irina looks fine, Rossweisse looks ok, Rias looks ok but I can see why people don't like her. That blue-haired girl at the top is the only hideous one.

Where's Xenovia?

It looks objectively better.

>Where's Xenovia?
All the way in the top middle.

More importantly: return of Taneda?

sucks for you, I on the other hand have a leg fetish and look forward to it

>piece of shit series gets a piece of shit art style
All is right with the world.

No idea what everyones problem is. Looks pretty good.

I like it.

>tfw only reason watching this after dropping it on S2 is the art

>piece of shit art style

That's your own opinion. Not only art style and animations were shit in first 3 season, at least now we will have competent studio working on this. Art style in LN makes my heart go doki doki and this is closer to that one... it's fantastic.

Agreed but I probably will get used to the new art style once it start airing.

>Competant studio
>Passione

But this is the first time the DxD anime has had an actually good art style. Before, all the characters had arrowhead faces and sharp-looking features in general, which was especially off-putting for an ecchi series that's trying to make the girls look soft and pliable.

The characters look fleshy and soft now instead of static, jagged fucking rocks.

Yeah, I don't get the love people seem to have for it either. Everyone has derped faces and while their hips are wider their asses actually look flatter compared to before.

This, I guess they tried to get their figures closer to that of typical 3D nip females. Sucks.

You're both full of shit. None of the promotional art for the DxD anime puts an emphasis on ass, yet you're basing this conjecture on one image.

>None of the promotional art for the DxD anime puts an emphasis on ass
>None
>emphasis
>ass
You just proved my point there.

Are you daft? I mean art for the previous seasons with the old style. There's only 1 piece of promo art with the new style so it wouldn't make much sense to make generalizations about it yet, now would it?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

I want them to sit on my face

~Preeeeety kiiiiiiiitty~

Its all we have to go on so far.

So goddamn lewd...

It's 10 times better than the previous art style.

>the absolute state of DxDfags

Artstyle is closer but it still is too much on the template moe side

and the old one was template 2k anime style.
Just as unoriginal just diferent than most modern harem shows.
DxD had several art styles ( LN, anime, manga, Koneko manga, second manga style ), so bitching about the new season trying something new is fucking silly and most likely anime only babies throwing a tantrum.

>TNKfags

Rossweisse can become Queen of Asgard if she marries Vidar

>sharp-looking features in general, which was especially off-putting for an ecchi series that's trying to make the girls look soft and pliable.
fuck off.

It's what makes stuff like DxD and queen's blade stand out.