Qatar media complains about Australia being one of the few countries accepting Boers as refugees

What is wrong with Qatar?

They're almost as kiked as Saudi Arabia if not more.

Attached: DY1ekATW0AEqkx8.jpg (496x560, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/CRidFdg.png
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/iraq-crisis-how-saudi-arabia-helped-isis-take-over-the-north-of-the-country-9602312.html
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
twitter.com/ajplus/status/976127073029771264
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/22/371672272/the-khoisan-once-were-kings-of-the-planet-what-happened
archive.is/NMfau
express.co.uk/news/world/710197/Migrants-holiday-homeland-war-persecution-German-refugee-crisis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/27/angela-merkel-tells-asylum-seekers-not-take-holidays-country/
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442910/Less-3-migrants-reached-Italy-refugees.html
express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/migrant-crisis-barely-quarter-asylum-seekers-syrian/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42234585
express.co.uk/news/world/762868/Finland-child-asylum-seekers-age-tests-adults-migrant-crisis
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-child-asylum-seekers-adult-age-test-migrants-refugee-crisis-a7464081.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-refugees-migrants-two-thirds-home-office-dental-teeth-david-davies-a7369186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/02/south-africa-parliament-votes-to-confiscate-land-owned-by-white-farmers.html
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1338296/slaughterer-white-people-malema-vindicates-kenny-kunene/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-are-cutting-the-throat-of-whiteness-malema-on-plans-to-remove-trollip-20180304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't slavery still legal in Qatar lmao

Pretty much and they hardly take in any dangerous and militant refugees.

Subversion, pure subversion.

It is.

I talked to a guy who lived in Qatar for 4 years and he had some sickening stories about child rape in Mosques that were covered up. That's not all that was covered up too, there was a case of cannibalism that was covered up in Qatar because of the massive bad press they've got with the World Cup 2022 slavery scandal. I don't know why the fuck they decided to hold it there. They treat women like cattle and regularly throw fags off roofs.

Construction workers from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and until 2011 the UAE and Kuwait are pretty much slaves. Qatar recently passed a law that makes withholding passports an offence which you do prison for, but still, the way you turn these people into slaves is that you take their passports, and so, they are stuck in there.

Qatar is the kind of place where everything bad you hear about Muslims can be seen from your own eyes.

Attached: 1501231945751.jpg (941x768, 182K)

Fucking Saudi Arabia and Qatar only "officially" outlawed slavery in the 1960s and 70s, but they still have de-facto slavery and the left doesn't give a shit, they still whine about American slavery from 200 years ago.

Is AJ+ Quatari?

It is. The AJ+ is a short for Al Jazeera TV station broadcasting in the West.

They're directly owned by Qatari government and royal family so they are not a private entity.

Al Jazeera plus shills progressivism, feminism, open borders, white guilt, "equality" and the rest of cultural marxist package 24/7. I'll let you consider why a country that has tens of thousands actual slaves, millions of indebted serfs (basically the same thing, don't go "part time" in Qatar) and the women are a legal property that men negotiate and seal contract of ownership for with her father, why does such a country push "progressive" ideas in the West.

Attached: 1500645046392.png (800x492, 562K)

Attached: 1498219120235.jpg (1920x1080, 844K)

The ethnosadism of non whites is pathetic. Fascism will rise simply because of how retardedly obtuse and non egalitarian they are

qatar is one of the most corrupt places on earth.
and on top of that they are all smelly sand niggers.
fuck qatar, fuck islamic countries, and FUCK ISLAM.

>beard
>glasses
>fat
>retarded facial expression
>whines about white people

All he's missing is the soyboy gaping mouth.

Attached: 1520620995223.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

I like the screen cap, it shows how little attention they actually paid to what Dutton wanted to do.

>Kek its only racist when white people do slavery, for us its a vibrant cultural tradition :^)

Also forgot: Wikileaks revealed that Qatar was also aligned with ISIS, just like Saudi Arabia.

i.imgur.com/CRidFdg.png
>Wikileaks: Hillary wrote: "the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL, and other radical Sunni groups in the region."

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/iraq-crisis-how-saudi-arabia-helped-isis-take-over-the-north-of-the-country-9602312.html
>Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
>Ex-defense minister says IS ‘apologized’ to Israel for November clash

No one is surprised.

Attached: 1513457529135.png (1350x304, 25K)

It's funny that the Soviets started this shit through the Frankfurt school in the 60s and it's so insidious that everyone is using it to undermine the West.

Their media promotes leftist liberalism in the West because they see it as the best way to make the West weak enough that Islam will have an easier time taking over.

On Arab al jazeera they N E V E R talk about the leftist nonsense like pro feminism, pro-lgbt, pro-immigration, pro-democracy that they do on AL jazeera English and AJ+ their social media propaganda division.

>commies so fucking racist that they think all refugees have to be shitskins
cunts are fucked in the head, have those sandniggers been eating with their left hands too long?

didn't know muslims had soyboys

I actually think they don’t care because they don’t actually really care about shitskins from across the world. They are ultimately very small minded drones. They just care about white people issues because they’re white. It’s just been completely subverted so that they hate themselves instead.

Qatar is one of the most obese countries in the world. Obesity usually means theyre wealthy. They probably dont want refugees leeching off of them. Go figure.

Haven't you heard?
Saudis do actually think Qataris have gone to far.
They literally banned Al Jazeera in Saudi.
Only retarded westerners would allow it to be on tv.

>Can take in tens of thousands of blacks
>Take in one white and it's racism
These people really grind my gears

I want to know where this fat fuck lives.

Just had a quick peruse of AJ+, it has to be some of the most transparent subversive propaganda ever.

Just remember, the entire world is working against the West. It's imperative that we win.

>Shitskin decrying the only demographic that gives a shit about most of its people

Attached: 1513563709433.gif (1004x1006, 292K)

This! There further left than the young turks. While there country has slavery. There actually meddling in our domestic policy larping as journalists

It's almost like their government knows progressivism will destroy the west. I wish liberals could just see this.

where the fuck is the link god damit

twitter.com/ajplus/status/976127073029771264

Attached: 1490210418106.png (579x685, 446K)

>white people can NEVER EVER be refugees
That says enough. Never be friendly towards shitskins.

why cant these white south african farmers go to brazil, russia or thailand to escape the black opression?
why must it be some 1st world country

Attached: AlJazerra blacks.jpg (480x454, 22K)

refugees cant choose the country they can escape to. these white farmers exclusively want 1st world nations as their new home.

No country will take them. Australia is literally the first. They have no choice.
You are being obtuse on purpose, aren't you?

How does all that hair fit in her helmet. Didn't that stun driver die on the set of deadpool 2 because they wanted an afro.

Why would they want to live in a shithole when they just came from a shithole?

poland and bulgaria are already accepting the white farmers with open arms. russia already prepared acres of free land to whites who are willing to live there and farm like a fucking boss
i dont see these endangered innocent white boer farmers refugees flocking there.

nice sauce flaggot

the shithole that theyre currently living in is actively killing them. poland is accepting white refugees and theres very little farm murders happening there so why australia?

>muh settle Siberia meme
nice job pulling bullshit out of your ass faggot
these people need help to escape and you want to block that because you are wicked person

Thats saudi dumbass but whatever suits your world view, you are probably a saudi anyways but whatever. Qatar has its problems like any developed gulf state but saudi is worse

These cunts infuriate me, they purposely deceive the masses into believing there's a fucking boogeyman around every corner, they don't even attempt to explain both sides of the argument as to appear unbiased. The shameless fuckers should be executed, publicly.

Not only should they be publicly executed, their families should also be sent to labour camps

Deployed to Qatar, they house terrorists and fun them. But the Middle East turned on them recently. Qatar is on limited time, the USA will need to pull out soon. They aren't on good terms with the Saudis and Egyptians lately. Good riddance, those fuckers can get glassed. I hated the smug look on those goatfuckers when I went downtown Doha

REMOVE KEBAB

Then escape to europe. And theyre not escaping to some terrorist shithole like UK or Germany either.
We're talking about Poland where the PM specifically said no shitskins can migrate there and only white migrants are allowed and anti muslim gangs roam the streets everyday to bash the skulls of any sandnigger that tries to start shit.

Be silent black. What Australians do is none of your business.

You get caught in a lie and what do you do? You keep pulling more bullshit straight out of your ass to try to hide your previous lies.

>be raghead
>hate the jews
>act exactly like a jew
in my dreams, america and russia team up and launch every nuke they have at the middle east

Only after expelling all Jews to Israel.

>I actually think they don’t care because they don’t actually really care about shitskins from across the world

They do when they're nonwhite "refugees" to take in, when they need to send billions in aid to Africa, when there's trouble in the Middle-East, etc. Ultimately they are brainwashed and only care about what media outlets like AJ+ that are common in the West tell them to care about. Just propagandize a few pictures of "child refugees" from Africa or the Middle-East and they'll care about it, accept to bomb Syria and open the borders.

>refugees cant choose the country they can escape to. these white farmers exclusively want 1st world nations as their new home.

And yet those first-world countries take in millions of nonwhite rapefugees from Africa, the Middle-East, etc. that don't even contribute to anything, but suddenly when it's about productive white refugees it's time to shut the door, it's "racist", it just can't happen, etc. As soon as it's time to care about Europeans and Christians, none of our countries even address the issue, none of our countries want to talk about it or help them, only a few countries like Australia even consider doing anything about it.

I don't know where you got the idea that Brazil, Thailand, Russia, etc. accept them as refugees. Russia funded the ANC and helped destroy the white government in SA so it's hard to know where they stand now.

I'm just repeating what he told me, he didn't have a good experience. Everything I've read about slavery, their support of ISIS, etc. doesn't paint a good picture either even if they're better than Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 1513613576088.jpg (1345x1460, 1.11M)

explain this

Attached: powerful.png (643x256, 30K)

This is just pure racism now. (((They))) aren't even hiding it anymore lol

>And theyre not escaping to some terrorist shithole like UK or Germany either.

They can't m8. The (((EU))) only takes in non-Christian, non-white refugees. They hate white people. Poland only takes in MIGRANTS, or "asylum seekers" from places like Ukraine and the rest of Europe, not Africa.

I don't know where you got that idea that everyone can take them as refugees.

As it is now Saffers can't apply for refugee status and need to be rich to move anywhere. All those poor whites in squatter camps don't have money to leave and can't have refugee status. What do you think all those petitions were about?

All our countries are run by traitors and Jews who want to replace the white population with nonwhites, so they will not take in white refugees as that would go against the agenda. Australia seems to be an exception on this issue weirdly, and even then there's pushback.

Attached: 1515891768757.png (900x1290, 774K)

They did colonize it. When colonized the standard of living for whites and blacks skyrocketed. Then they gave it back because white people have a conscious, and that invasion and forced rule really isn't the right thing to do no matter the benefits.

Now it's a shithole. Go figure.

>Australia seems to be an exception on this issue weirdly,
Oh we are run by Jews, but the thing is, the majority of Australians really are racist. And I love it. Also Asians hate niggers as well.

This is probably a good thing to be honest.
White farmers from Africa going to majority white nations, I mean.
They'll know to hate niggers and similar races while also bulking the white population up.

Meanwhile, the retards that chased them out will starve to death because they're too stupid to grow food.
Africa will dwindle, white countries will bloat with white people, eventually we'll recolonize the third world and not make the same mistakes twice.

Why are these fucks so evil? Why would they care if they got help? I'm really missing what interest Qatar has is not allowing australia to give them sanctuary.

I'm sick of brown people being all butthurt because we don't like being around them. Fix your own country bozo.

>refugees cant choose the country they can escape to.
So how are they all winding up in Germany and not Turkey and Botswana?

>muh slavery
Kys mutt

Not hardly, they don't take any. They're not cucks.

>there was a case of cannibalism that was covered up in Qatar because of the massive bad press they've got with the World Cup 2022 slavery scandal
Top kek leaf. To have that much imagination.

>gave it back

They did after large internal and external pressure by globalists and our governments.

Short history of SA:

>Land that is now South Africa is largely uninhabited
>Small tribe of Khoisans live there
>the Dutch and English show up to land nobody lives because they want a segway trade port there to sail further around the world; this is even before the US was founded
>Get along with Khoisans after some skirmishes
>Build nice first-world country
>Meanwhile Bantus are genociding and expanding across the continent
>they start moving in from the North and expand into white South Africa because whites built stuff and they want food and "a better life" and to colonize another piece of land
>Bantus like always, have 8 kids each and outpopulate Khoisans
>whites segregate themselves to preserve white people's values, culture and ways of doing things, and prevent the current violence and disenfranchisement
>Jews create the communist ANC, backed by the USSR
>civil war between whites and blacks ensues, after which the communist ANC takes over
>the ANC implements a radical form of affirmative action for blacks, and their commie policies destroy the country's industry and educational system
>Modern day Bantus scream a bunch of bullshit about "muh ancestors owned this land and evil whitey stole it" and now want to kill them and confiscate their lands

The Khoisans are believed to have been the largest group on the planet thousands of years ago and they were nearly genocided off the planet by Bantus and other Congoids before the Boers put a stop to it. Whites and Khoisans got along fine.

If they wanted to "give it back", they would give it to the King of the remaining Bushmen/Khoisans, but Bantus will never do that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/22/371672272/the-khoisan-once-were-kings-of-the-planet-what-happened

Attached: 1490050940983.png (2656x1376, 2.33M)

cutter sells hope op

Eat a bullet you anecdotal subhuman filth kike. You will be gassed. Your family will be gassed. All you kike bastards will be gassed

Attached: Jewg.jpg (338x671, 88K)

why do you got to bitch about niggers for?
they got a country
or any other fuckers
they got A FUCKING COUNTRY. tehy NEED TO STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY
DO NOT CARE ABVOUT OTHER RACES

What puzzles me is that they're still replacing the Australian population, but it's still one of the only countries of European origin that also takes in white refugees from Africa along with other types of migrants.

Fuck off Muhammed.

Attached: great replacement.jpg (600x797, 108K)

Meanwhile in Europe...

archive.is/NMfau
>Tens of Thousands of Syrian ‘Refugees’ Temporarily Return Home For Religious Holiday

express.co.uk/news/world/710197/Migrants-holiday-homeland-war-persecution-German-refugee-crisis
>Migrants claiming asylum in Germany take holidays in the countries they are 'fleeing'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/27/angela-merkel-tells-asylum-seekers-not-take-holidays-country/
>Angela Merkel tells asylum seekers not to take holidays in their country of origin

pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
>95% of Pakistani asylum seekers to the EU are male. 76% of them are between the ages of 18 and 34.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442910/Less-3-migrants-reached-Italy-refugees.html
>Fewer than 3% of migrants who reached Italy after crossing the Mediterranean in 2016 were deemed "refugees", UN report shows

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
>7 out 10 migrants crossing to Europe are not refugees, UN reveals

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/migrant-crisis-barely-quarter-asylum-seekers-syrian/
>Migrant Crisis: Barely a Quarter of Asylum Seekers Are Syrian

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42234585
>Sweden child migrant tests 'reveal many adults'

express.co.uk/news/world/762868/Finland-child-asylum-seekers-age-tests-adults-migrant-crisis
>Age tests prove 2/3 of child asylum seekers in Finland are adults

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-child-asylum-seekers-adult-age-test-migrants-refugee-crisis-a7464081.html
>Three in four 'child' asylum seekers are actually adults, Denmark claims

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-refugees-migrants-two-thirds-home-office-dental-teeth-david-davies-a7369186.html
>Two thirds of disputed Calais 'child refugees' are adults, Home Office figures reveal

Attached: 1489445670850.jpg (663x954, 177K)

That limp wristed malcontent doesn't run this country. We do. Not only will SA whites be allowed in, they will assimilate well and share our values and vote to keep these racist, globalist, Marxist, dangerous idiots out of power. We are not going to roll over like every other country. Jealous losers feel free to contradict me.

Whatever you say mate

Attached: 2000px-LGBT_flag_map_of_Australia.svg_-2000x1782.png (2000x1782, 72K)

This. It's maddening that liberals think they're "standing with" their oppressed little pets who think all these nice white people are complete fucking idiots

south africa is part of commonwealth
it wasn't too long ago when they were considered colonies of the same country

Paki detected

Qatar was also a colony of that country

it's obviously a racist policy. why is anyone else not given this treatment. they literally just based it on skin color even though african white culture has nothing in common with australia

whitoids gonna whitoid. time to call out their bullshit

SEMITES OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Attached: 1449597630037.jpg (660x355, 110K)

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. It's become Qataris are semites. They are duplicitous and dishonest.

Qataris will of course try and protect their own racial self-interest, and that means getting access to the white man's spoils, but they don't care about holding a double standard to do it.

AJ+ is for the consumption of retards on Facebook, to get them to do what Qatar wants.

The weird thing is that Arabs don't consciously recognise their dishonesty, they are likely genuinely angry about this "racism", but in the same breath will badmouth blacks and Indians.

Speaking of those two, they are races that aren't duplicitous and don't hold double standards. Blacks may hate whites but they don't tend to hold these "one thing for me, another for thee" attitudes.

TL;DR: Arabs are just less intelligent Jews.

look at a fucking map, nigger

Nope. Sorry slav(e).

spotted the nig

Attached: IMG_0082.jpg (452x201, 49K)

>Hurrdurr I'm actually this SPECIFIC shitskin

You're a nonwhite, what breed doesn't matter.

Don't need to know taxonomy to know a rat.

If I had to guess. I'd wager you were Arab though, seeing a how you're trying to defend Qatar.

Paki = Arab = Scum

And I'm not Russian (or even in Russia).

It's nice to see the Burgers crash and burn.
Thanks Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Russia.

>why is anyone else not given this treatment.

>shitskins flood every single Western country in the number of millions for decades
>the only refugees who aren't allowed in are whites, except in Australia (and even that's not settled yet)
>it's not racist to have quotas against the it's not racist for Africans to vote to seize land from white farmers specifically
>it's not racist to have political leaders like Malema talking about how "they won't slaughter white people... for now", or that they're "cutting the throat of whiteness"
>it's not racist to have targeted killings of boers and disproportionate murder against the white minority
>it's not racist to have mass nonwhite immigration into every country of European origin until whites are displaced and made a minority
>what's racist is applying refugee standards that have been used for every single nonwhite minority for over a decade to whites who need it

This is what liberals actually think.

>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/02/south-africa-parliament-votes-to-confiscate-land-owned-by-white-farmers.html
>South Africa parliament votes to confiscate land owned by white farmers

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1338296/slaughterer-white-people-malema-vindicates-kenny-kunene/
>The ex-EFF member and co-founder of the party says he’s always warned that Julius Malema’s hatred of white people is potentially genocidal.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-are-cutting-the-throat-of-whiteness-malema-on-plans-to-remove-trollip-20180304
>'We are cutting the throat of whiteness' – Malema

Attached: 1521388338811.png (1261x841, 619K)

>soy in id
kek

Why is the country that still practicing slavery getting all preachy

>why does such a country push "progressive" ideas in the West.
they're hoping for one of two outcomes

1. western men get fed up with this crap and go full-on 100% muzz conversion because it is diametrically opposed to the femen menace

2. we destroy ourselves

>black/Arab "refugees"
>pass through a hundred safe countries on their way to you
>only want your benefits programs
>no intention to assimilate or benefit host country
vs
>Boers
>fleeing state mandated genocide
>already speak English
>highly educated and trained
>unlikely to draw on state benefits
GEE I WONDER WHY THEY WANT BOERS AND NOT AFRICANS

Wipe the boer nut from your face

>"slavery"
>bad
>giving citizenship to foreigners
>good
The absolute state of nu/pol/

(soyboy)
See

Attached: D670DA29-5BE6-4633-93F7-D5B0BBFE6CAF-2922-0000045284A338F5.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

Imagine if every white person, every white country, unified to exterminate every single person of every other race. We would be wildly outnumbered, infact we are the smallest population of any of the major races. All out war, no prisoners, no mercy.

It would be an unstoppable massacre, even china would stand no chance. After the first year every non white country would be destroyed, it would just be mop up after that lasting decades.

> A white country wants to change the immigration policy to take more niggers

Good going goy!

> A white country wants to change the immigration policy to take more white people

Ov vey, it's like another shoa.

Never change Schlomo

Attached: 1476644293555.png (269x207, 74K)

Feminism is just one aspect of it. How will converting to Islam somehow stop anti-white retards or what's happening in South Africa?

They're only doing it to destabilize, divide and weaken the West, just like the Jews and communists. Feminism is a way to pit women against men, emasculate Western men, stop them from having kids, destroy the family unit and marriage and distract from real issues.

That's not even his point Ahmed. They use AJ+ to push progressive politics and pretend badly that they have a moral high ground while being funded and controlled by a regime that does 1000x worse by their own fake standards than everything they whine about. It fails miserably.

The main slave traders were Jews, slavery was a Jew business. Most countries that still practice slavery have shit living standards.

Keep pushing your bullshit and taqiyya on the West, and we'll keep pointing out everything you're doing while you pretend to be "oppressed". Maybe we'll even start asking reparations for the Barbary slave trade.

Attached: 1496083245238.jpg (736x1042, 102K)

Attached: 1478315808140.jpg (811x847, 365K)

>Most countries that still practice slavery have shit living standards.
>implying there's actual slavery in Qatar
>implying correlation means causation
>implying qatar has shit living standards

>Maybe we'll even start asking reparations for the Barbary slave trade.
That's nigger tier shit right there.

>the (((lucky))) country

Full of westernized arab rats who know how to play on Anglo's overdeveloped empathy trait.

Silly OP, assumes desert bandits that follow a schizophrenic, egomaniac and pedophile desert bandit prophet are on his side... Oh, OP is in Canada? That makes sense.

Attached: 1521356364060.png (701x755, 290K)