The average BnHA fan literally thinks that this scene would be better if it was interspliced with a flashback...

The average BnHA fan literally thinks that this scene would be better if it was interspliced with a flashback, as well as a monologue where Gon acknowledges what's happening, followed by a verbal exchange between these two where they also acknowledge what's happening.

The shonen style of constantly explaining every single thing that's happening when it doesn't need to be explained is one of the lowest forms of storytelling in existence. Shonen fans are BY FAR the dumbest people in anime fandom. BnHA is fucking awful. Naruto is fucking awful. Haikyuu is fucking awful. If it's a battle/sports series that ran in Jump and it's not HxH, it's fucking awful. Jojo also gets a pass because this style of storytelling works within the inherent goofiness of the series.

Fuck off with your console war, Sup Forumstard.

>The average BnHA fan literally thinks that this scene would be better if it was interspliced with a flashback, as well as a monologue where Gon acknowledges what's happening, followed by a verbal exchange between these two where they also acknowledge what's happening.

You just described half of the Chimera Ant arc.

O

weak bait

this, what the fuck is OP talking about

>Character punches another character
>Pan to onlookers as they spend 7 minutes explaining the intricacies of why making a fist and launching it at your opponent is effective.

Shonen "storytelling".

o my autistic pedophile rubber cock

>criticise BNHA and praise HxH despite not being aware the biggest criticism of HxH is about too much dialogue
I'm guessing OP has an ulterior motive and wants to start a flamewar?

>Chapter begins with MC explaining the villains power
>Few pages of them fighting
>End of the chapter is either new characters showing up in which case the start of the next chapter will once again be MC explaining the villains power
>OR a close up of someones face with them getting ready to use THAT

are you retarded or bait? hxh is the biggest wall of text monologue and flashback spammer in shonen.

Maybe so, but at least the OP scene accidentally got things right.

>niggerstream
There's your problem.

>hxh is the biggest wall of text monologue
Probably, yeah.
>and flashback spammer in shonen.
Far from it, have you even watched it?
And that image you posted is a shit example. One of the best scenes in the CA arc and it comes in the form of a chance meeting.

O,

it's bait

Nto to mention i saw retarded kids finger panting that looked batter then the hxh "art".

MY

SUPER

Are most hxh fags this insecure or is it just a lone retard with too much free time?

Has nothing to do with fandom. There's just a few people who like stirring controversy with popular shonen fandoms.

Both and the fact that hunterfags never get a new chapter.

I only chose HxH as an example so that shonentards could better relate to what I'm saying. My main point is that shonen in general is utter garbage, and the inherent characteristics that define shonen are completely contrary to what good storytelling is. Even most of the supposed "good" shonen is fucking trash. I cannot respect somebody who points to BnHA or Haikyuu as an example of good anime.

SPEEDREAD

>bnhafags
>hxhfags
They're the same fucking people. The average shounenfag is reading all the popular stuff.

It's for children

Also thanks for sparing JoJo you are my guy

O

I doubt it. They are completely different in every way and HxH is on hiatus most of the year so it doesn't give the instant gratification like those others.

>flashback
Does HxH actually have flashbacks exept for the kite flashback that was a fuck up?

Nigger, it doesn't fucking matter if they're different. You think the guy who goes to mangastream and picks a thing to read is discriminating in his tastes? He just reads whatever they translate. You are all plebs reading shit written for children.

I'm sure a drooling shonenfag can keep up with all of this and follows a manga with less than 15 chapters per year

Your manga is published in Shounen Jump. You are a shounenfag.

According to mangastream Togashi's writing is very difficult to translate
>Not only is it extremely text-heavy, but often also worded very ambiguously, with complex grammar and vocabulary

Mangastream has trouble translating One Piece accurately. They're a joke, just like everyone who actually thinks you can consolewar fucking shounen manga

one piece has nowhere near as much text, complex vocabulary or Kanji density as hxh

t. read both in nip

You must have never been to a HxH thread while it's off hiatus, it's full of braindead kiddies crying
>WAAAAAAA TOO MANY WORDIES!

>he didn't watch the chimera arc

With the current arc it's almost as if Togashi, knowing no would stop him since no one has ever stopped him from taking long ass haituses, stopped bothering to appeal to 10 year old Japanese boys with ADHD entirely. Even Chrollo vs Hisoka barely had any "fighting".

SAIYAN