Trump to announce sanctions against China tomorrow

yahoo.com/news/trump-announce-china-trade-sanctions-thursday-214922112.html

I cannot see how this won't start a trade war with China.

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (1600x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/china-trade-war-begins-1230et-tomorrow
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/u-s-planning-action-against-china-over-ip-in-very-near-future
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/03/20/trumps-tariffs-on-chinese-products-wont-work-heres-why/?utm_term=.afa692f6d7bf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/24/wilbur-ross-shreds-globalists-at-davos-we-dont-intend-to-abrogate-leadership-but-leadership-is-different-from-being-a-sucker-and-being-a-patsy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/china-trade-war-begins-1230et-tomorrow

Attached: China-vs-America-Dragon-arm-wrestling-Eagle-1-600x335.jpg (500x279, 31K)

Will the stock market tank?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/u-s-planning-action-against-china-over-ip-in-very-near-future

$50 Billion in tariffs.

Attached: 08a88424-9438-11e7-b116-f4507ff9df92_1280x720_121611.jpg (500x281, 36K)

Tomorrow we will how much confidence people have for this move.

But I can't see how this should inspire confidence. A trade war is just a bloody mess, nobody really wins these things.

You neocons would love it if it were a real war, why fear a tradewar?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/03/20/trumps-tariffs-on-chinese-products-wont-work-heres-why/?utm_term=.afa692f6d7bf

Trump’s tariffs on Chinese products won’t work. Here’s why.

Attached: JAQSJKRMFE2HJJI76TRTEUDIFA.jpg (1484x989, 153K)

>start
Just because the US hasn't been fighting back doesn't mean the war isn't already ongoing.

If its about the primary sector alone and things such as alloys like Trump already did it wont make a damn difference.
If its about manufactured goods then all changes. I just hope whatever he taxes, the EU can use it as an intermediary and sell by proxy.

The Chinese literally can't fight us in a trade war. We already don't sell shit to them and buy a ton of their stuff. What're they going to do - raise their tariffs on us even more? We already don't sell to them - so that's fine. They'll stop selling to us? Okay, we move manufacturing to the next cheapest place in Asia or back home and they blew up their own economy.

We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain so let's do it.

>China has already identified agriculture as a U.S. weak point and has said it would target soybeans, a $14 billion-a- year business. America’s farm states heavily backed Trump in his presidential election win.

They are ready I guess.

I agree. We can't continue with the status quo. Short term pain for long term gain. Look how desperate OPEC was for market share when America began extracting large amounts of oil from shale. China should be (and probably is) more nervous about this than we should be. They need our market more than we need their products. However, there will be many govs/individuals/corps.working against this move.

>I cannot see how this won't start a trade war with China.
>implying we don't want one
This is why I voted for him.

I agree. The media is pushing the red scare, but they have the wrong villain.

Stock market will decline some, there is necessary pain that will be felt while the economy is shifted back to a focus on Main Street instead of Wall Street. That is necessary. But between tax cuts, rising wages, and increased competition for labor, that will balance out. Anybody who is shilling against Trump on this hasn’t done much research. Go back and watch Wilbur Ross’s comments while sitting on a panel at Davos. The media and globalists were doing there best to make it out like the Big Bad US was trying to bully everybody and we were going to ignite some horrible trade war. He challenged them to name 1 country that was less protectionist than the US and they couldn’t. Canada is going to need to look out because what ol Pink socks has done is essentially made the US withdrawal from NAFTA a certainty. Read this article and watch the videos of Mnuchin and Ross but particularly Ross. The Wilburine is one smart fucker.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/24/wilbur-ross-shreds-globalists-at-davos-we-dont-intend-to-abrogate-leadership-but-leadership-is-different-from-being-a-sucker-and-being-a-patsy/

Media, much of the punditry, and certainly the leadership of both parties in Congress and all of the Tom Donahue’s Chamber of Commerce puppets are all in the pockets of the Chinese. Viewed through that lens All of the hysterical nonsensical opposition to Trump makes a lot more sense.

OY VEY GOYIM, DON'T YOU REALIZE THIS WILL RAISE THE PRICE OF A CAN OF COKE BY 3 CENTS!??!

Trump is right about the Trade War being easy to win when you have such an enormous trade deficit with another country. This doesn’t even take into consideration the transshipment issues we suffer because of our membership in NAFTA.

one two three four
i declare a trade war

Thanks for this. Its difficult to find any support for a move like this when I use ghoulgle. I assume its intentional.

>leaf
lol no one's scared but you zheng

You’re welcome, I highly recommend you go read some of the related articles by the same blogger or really anything on that site. I Found his site back during the aftermath of Benghazi and have found him to be the most accurate analyst as well as an excellently sourced and cited researcher. Also one of the few serious commentators who was predicting a Trump win from very early on due to poll analysis.

>We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain

This, it cracks me up how no one else gets it either, we've held all the fucking cards forever only now we're finally not being led by a globalist cuck.

The underlying problem is really that the Chinese, Globalists, Banks, and Multinationals own most of the national level politicians on both sides of the aisle. This is why it’s imperative that the GOP-Establishment have their feet held to the fire and the only way to do this is to ensure that the Republicans win the midterms and over time replace chamber of Commerce bought and paid for incumbents with actual MAGA-candidates. GOP-establishment cycle would love nothing more than to get comfortably pushed back into the minority so they can once again throw up their hands and shrug their shoulders and act like there is nothing they can do to stop that giant sucking sound coming out of the US economy while they pretend they wanted to do something about Obamacare, etc.

Lol that’s all they came up with?

If this is true, I take back every bad thing I've said about him. He's taking on the globalists. He's taking on China. He's running headlong into the fray. The absolute madman.

Attached: 'murica.jpg (599x391, 61K)

>China has already identified agriculture as a U.S. weak point and has said it would target soybeans, a $14 billion-a- year business. America’s farm states heavily backed Trump in his presidential election win.
Soybeans, the memes are true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% agree. After 2007 I just wanted someone to go burn the whole god damn temple down.

Attached: paul4.jpg (1000x1124, 915K)

>starting a trade war on 3/22
happenin?

Seems like it

Attached: 1521662044865m.jpg (1024x829, 66K)

guys, it's already thursday here in China
should I be scared?