Hey Sup Forums, I have recently found the online alter ego of a english professor I had last semester...

Hey Sup Forums, I have recently found the online alter ego of a english professor I had last semester. In class he's your typical woke black activist man saying literally everything is racist and muh black pride.

However on his online persona he's been writing blogs on a black forum for years sharing all kinds of "stories" about fucking CAC women(they call whites cacs). I'm 90% sure that most of these stories are false because they don't really line up with what I know about the real version of him. In these stories he says he apparently went to a southern state school to play basketball where he saw football players gangbanging and running trains on hundreds of "wealthy white southern belles" who "lusted after big black men". He has literally thousands of messages that I can't even find the time to look through but the ones I did find are pretty incendiary for a supposed college professor at a nice private university to be posting.

What do I do? I'm too stupid to save screen shots of all the websites etc.

Attached: 1200px-Carnegie_Mellon_University_seal.svg[1].png (1200x1200, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/by-popular-demand-true-coliwood-stories-college-athletics.129787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Sage you dumbfuck.

Email that shit to the entire English department. Lol imagine feminists vs blacks, it'll be great.

I am stupid, can email addresses be traced?

Just make a burner account. Also don't say anything offensive. Act like a concerned parent of an enrolled daughter, make it all about his sexiest postings about women. Also include screenshots and 100% undeniable proof that it's him. Godspeed user, I hope he learns a lesson about mistreated women online :)

Chalk it on the 8th floor of Wean Hall or something like that.

Oops I meant go in to the stairwells from the 8th floor and chalk it on the 9th floor entrance.

t. have been through the 9th floor doors

Is being a sexist online a firable offense if they're white?

You have to go up through the command chain and cite university policy at each level. Each level will try to nope out and tell you that you're the problem, so you have to escalate to his or her boss based on knowing the technicalities of university policy at each level.

I've gotten multiple people fired out of CMU before.

I don't want to be connected to this in any way. I'll email then like said. Also maybe send it to the campus women's group. I'm fucking tired of black guys being held to a different standard in their treatment of women. Dudes blogs honestly made my skin crawl. Talking about watching white girls get gin bottles shoved up their pussies by a bunch of black atheletes. Although they probably aren't even true considering he taught creative writing.

There's nothing to connect you when you write it on the walls. It's like taking the fence and rubbing it in their faces.

Trust me, the students, staff, and faculty are mostly dumb as rocks. It's an embarrassment. Most of them probably couldn't tell you a damn thing about Carnegie or Mellon.

>I've gotten multiple people fired out of CMU before.
pls share how. I'd like to get him fired as well or at least make a public apology. Also it's stupid to write this on the wall, I don't even have anything to write besides "______ is a sexist". I want to provide screenshots and proof that he's said these things.

If Eperjesi is still there, he's the biggest cuck on the face of the earth. You'll prob find way worse shit from him.

Nog fantasies typically revolve around BBW "southern belles" willingly letting the entire foosball tribe run a train on them. If you've ever seen the type of girl that actually participates in that kindof degeneracy it's sure as fuck not classy Southern Sorority women. Maybe one or two have been degenerate enough but most nog "cabooses" are fat, degenerate white man hating anti-sorority women who get involved with "black culture" and get convinced being used as a nog cum disposal service is empowering. I've met these types of women through my community service work (ironically for my fraternity) and not even band nerds would so much as let them flirt. If you want proof just look at amateur "white southern girl sucks my BBC" videos and see the "type" of white girl I'm talking about.

Attached: IMG_0093.gif (544x684, 47K)

Nigger are you talking about the fucking gov levels? Do not break into the gov levels of Wean. That's serious shit.

Bob is a whale m8

As for how to get them fired, my experience is that most people just don't know how play the game. It blackpilled me on the notion that CMU is supposed to be some kind of place where smart people go. I guess I got lucky and fell in with a few actually smart people. Based on what it looks like these days, I have little doubt the IQ has dropped in half at least, in keeping with Carnegie's wishes.

>implying the 2nd floor is the 9th floor.

I love how it's not surprising at all to find a bunch of cmu assholes on here.

I forget already. Is the entrance 7?

are there girls who actually do this sort of thing
there are few blacks where I live and I didn't go to a big sports """school""" like they have in the South where all anyone cares about is our niggers vs. their niggers

There's a large access door in the men's room at about the midpoint of Baker Hall that let's you into the attic. Fun stuff. I don't know if it's still there, but they left a whole bunch of interesting construction plans up there.

Wtf. Ive been in the tunnel to cross the cut from there. You know different secrets than i know. I made it to the Hammerschlag smokestack though.

I went to a SEC school and there's definitely girls who will hook up with football players although like said they aren't quality girls. I personally knew of two and they fucked or attempted to fuck every guy in our dorm, being passed around by football players was just a natural progression for them. Also it has nothing to do with them being black and 100% of it to do with them being MUH FOOTBALL players. White players get way better pussy.

The night we made it to the outside roof of Wean was the exact time some dipshit ran an SUV into a substation on the south side. It looked like those old bomb pictures from the Iraq war. The whole other fucking side of the river went dark all at once.

Too bad we got sighted and the campus cops scrambled so we had to book it out of there.

football is degenerate desu, nothing is a bigger promoter of >civic nationalism than football

seriously I remember seeing a documentary about some basketball player in the SEC and white guys were like, PRESENTING their daughters to him. Cringeworthy. All because >muh sports.

Ok guys I'm collecting all this shit and will be sending it out later this week. Remember to make a commotion about it because CMU respects women! Also here is the guy's blogs, he goes by Walt on thecoli.

thecoli.com/threads/by-popular-demand-true-coliwood-stories-college-athletics.129787/

Here are some excerps.

>Underground Railroad was the nickname among football players for the late night campus shuttle that wealthy white Southern Belles boarded to get from their side of campus (the wealthy white chicks lived in their own separate housing, far from the football nikkas) to where the football players stayed. Almost always on the weekend, always between midnight and 2 a.m., always to get dikked down in secret by the big black dudes they lusted after.
>The reasons for racial fetish can be simple in some cases, complicated in others. White men soothe their paranoia and fear of physical inferiority by perpetuating the popular idea that the only white women who fukk nikkas are those undesirable to white men. And while there certainly are those sterotypical couplings, the desperate assertion I've heard repeated ad nauseum by many white men I know - none of whom, by the way, believe they are racist - that a variety of white women, from regular to attractive to nerdy to those from "good families" don't fukk nikkas is powerful and telling. It speaks to fear, denial, and the fragility even of superiority complexes. We'll get deeper into this in the next episode.

>I remember when I transferred to a different, smaller school the dynamic I referenced in the last episode wasn't as intense, but it was still present. The athletics weren't Division 1, but there was still plenty of funkiness between white women and black male athletes, as well as white women and black male non-athletes. I remember going to watch a fight at this house a bunch of football nikkas lived at, and while we watched the television suddenly hearing a voice from upstairs scream "fukk ME! fukk ME! fukk ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!" I'm sitting there with the mean combination of the Rock raised eyebrow and the Weebay :ohhh: What made it wild is no one else in the living room batted a fukking eye. No one. I tapped my homeboy and gave him the look like "yo, senpai, what gives?" Homie hit me with the :manny: 20 minutes later, this tiny, pale, churchmouse looking white chick walked down the steps, through the living room, gave a half wave to us, and dipped out the front door. At that point I was beyond :merchant: because I recognized her as Melissa, a softspoken girl who worked at the library and dated this white dude in my Anthro class. I started laughing like a motherfukker and shaking my head, and finally was like "can one of you motherfukkers hip me to what the fukk I just saw?" One dude was casually like "What, Melissa? That's a weekly thing, man. Everybody in the house done hit that shyt."

You still there? The art building roof access is super chill but you have to pass the art/archis. Frankly the nicest spot was way down by the grad building overlooking the tracks. There's a back balcony that nobody ever uses. Access is just off the road with the entrance to the gov level of Wean.

>Another white woman in my grad program who I barely knew turned to me at a cocktail party when no one was within earshot and asked "do you ever think about fukking me?" You know what I said? Immediately? Resolutely? "No." She talked right past my no! "Because I think about fukking you. I think about you throwing me up against the wall in your living room and fukking me from behind." That sort of thing isn't an ego-boost to a dude like me. It's foul and demeaning - it means you have very little personal worth to these bytches except as goofy sexual fantasy. It's depressing, actually.
>I remember I used to fukk this half-white, half-Persian broad, went to her house for a couple days over a school break. I was sitting in the kitchen reading a book when she came storming through in tears, said "grab your stuff, we're getting the fukk out of here." Once we were in her car she let me know her mother - a woman who had intermarried, and whose family had a history of incest - warned homegirl not to date me because "our family believes in genes." Process the insanity of that declaration! The funny shyt is her daughter wasn't even my girl, she was just a side ho I would have filthy ass sex with. I would've never even thought to wife the chick.

yeah carnegie melon aint all that well respected.insex,the site run by p.d. dungeon master or whatever the fuck who got shut down by the fbi was an ex professor at carnegie melon.quote"if i cannot warp the minds of your daughters in class i will do it online."
he was a womens study in sexuality professor there.he was booted but they hire shady fuckin people.

You mean the Hammerschlag balcony? That place is nice as fuck and even has comfy waiting rooms and for some reason they put up big glass windows so you can peer into the storage warehouses. They even set up a big exhibit for the kind of glass they used on that new building, Scott or whatever it is.

I don't know if I might have been part of the reason why the campus cops get twitchy these days if you just want to linger on the balcony and admire the tracks or other attractions.

>documentary about some basketball player in the SEC and white guys were like, PRESENTING their daughters to him.
You better have sauce because I know sec fans are cucks for their teams but it ain't that bad lol.

Lol imagine having to learn English from this nigger. This is Liberal Arts in 21st century America.

but ill guarantee 3/4 of those stories are unadulterated bullshit.blacking is a relatively new yhing,southern women werent doing this shit in the 80's,90's or even early 2k.was deemed below class and marrying whitey would be taint if he found out there were niggers in the sexual closet.

I don't know if it's considered hammer i don't think so. It's a weird building that has archi grad stuff and some engineering. I only ever took real analysis down on that end. It's literally next to the tracks. You just look down 100ft at bushes and the train tunnel entrance.

This was also like a decade ago.

>nigs post their fantasies online
we knew that buddy, there are hundreds of them spamming it here everyday

Yup. Bigger drop than archie's leap :^)

use regular mail, but don't use your personal return address. if genuine, both he and the roastie league need to be shamed

Attached: Roastness.jpg (614x514, 64K)

yeah they all seem too on the nose. All pretty white girls, all have white boyfriends/husbands. All down to do anything for black men behind everybodies back.

Fuck you're making me miss Pittsburgh. I'm a fucking nip and that was my favorite place looking back at all the shit cities I've lived in since then. Yinzers were so fucking nice. And longboarding through Schenley was a fucking dream.

I could prob cash out my options and buy 5 houses there. If you run into an angry mid30s nip there in a few years, call me a nigger so we can chill.

It's chink & poo central these days. The Jews are fixing to completely destroy it with UN Agenda 21. It makes me sad bro. It's such a nice calm city, or at least it was.

I lived near ghetto eagle for a couple years. I'm already acclimated.

>white girls get gin bottles shoved up their pussies by a bunch of black atheletes
fraternities do this regularly desu
it's probably plausible

Which one, the one up near Center? The East Liberty one is still there, but they're regentrifying bigtime. Knocking down all sorts of stuff to re-astroturf. Shit's fucked. You go to Liberty and now it's insect hive buildings. Tons of people from CMU skulk off to work at the Agenda 21 disgusting Google installment in Bakery Square as if that's some kind of achievement (lol no it's shekels) and all the time I get emails and fliers from the UN-funded private-public partnerships looking to take over all local political control and replace it with an orgy of satanic destruction.

It's Carnegie's dream. It shows you how flatline stupid the people this hellhole backward university attracts. No surprise at all it's right next to one of the biggest orthodox jew encampments in the US. They know nothing but destruction.

Lmao! Centre. I'm not even sure where Liberty is. I wasn't even around for that building that filled up valley of the nerds. But yeah Squirrel hill is the most densely Jewish population in the US outside of ny. It's weird.

Fuck. I'd work for big brother to go back there now. You could buy a fucking house every year on a Google salary there. Although I'd prob get fired for calling someone a cunt pretty quickly.

Make sure you save copies for when he delete everything

Stop being a faggot than and post the dox

Yeah the Center Geagle is long gone. That place was a little bit real nigga hours back in the day amirite.

I have friends who bought amazing houses in nice neighborhoods with Google salaries. I've been offered the same thing. Never. I won't capitulate and I would only hate being alive worse. But just tell me you're an angry nip and we can go get a drink together and hack gibsons and check out the trails in the woods or you can show me the shit on top of the fine arts building or whatever.

Jason England, visiting professor. DESU the more I read them the less he actually wrote anything firable for. All of his "stories" are him just being a witness to these things, not doing them. Also he's pretty tall so maybe he was a basketball player although I can't figure out which state school he supposedly went to.

All women are whores, you can never put anything past them really.

this is gold user. hope this leads to a shitstorm in the department, but then again he's black..

This is why cmu is great. The fringes were the fucking smartest anarcho types I've ever met. My fucking econ teacher was a pro blackjack player. For every nerdy chink that pissed me off I'd meet a filthy cs kid teaching me about SA forums or rich stoner doing applied math for gambling strategy.

I went off to silicon and felt like i was surrounded by scrubs and now hate everything everywhere. The group i knew back then was like fucking Oceans 11.

One day, user. I'm gonna go buy booze.

Too bad it's not like that anymore. If you were there 10 years ago you were in a very different place.

The time is over. The dream is gone. There is nothing more to say. Although there is one fire extinguisher door where I wrote something back when I was an undergrad. I always thought it was stupid, but the staff eulogized it later on.

Good people.

meh I know women can be whores but there's a difference between sluts fucking football players and the cuckold erotica that my ex professor was shitting out.

>There's so much more I could share along these same lines, but I think it's best to end with this: at the school I transferred to, there was a party at the end of every month for the senior class, as a means to bring us together on our way out the door. These joints were so fukking wild, because you would have white women who quite literally never spoke to black dudes on campus outside of the classroom approaching cats when no one was watching and they got enough drunken courage up, and saying shyt like "I've been watching you for two years now" or "I need to see you before we graduate" or "what are you doing after this party" or "I used to stare at your tattoo in class; I have a tattoo I want you to see." All of those are actual quotes I remember hearing from broads. Mannnnnnnnnn.... a lot of nikkas I knew were banging these bytches out on some real down low shyt. I'm talking about a really good school, full of elite students from wealthy families: daughters of judges, movie producers, politicians, CEOs. I'm talking blue blood bytches with boyfriends they were basically engaged to. I cannot tell you how many times I was in the awkward position of the girlfriend of some white dude I knew well propositioning me behind his back. As I said, that has never been my thing - I have no problem whatsoever with interracial relationships or fukking or whatever, but I don't fukk with that sort of offensive, festishization. If you think you're too good to talk to me in public, in front of other white dudes, then don't come seeking me out behind a building to set up the late night creep. Of course, not all my peoples felt the way I did - which put me in the horrible position of having several black friends who had banged out girlfriends of white friends I had.

again all women are whores, it is probably a larp but it would not really surprise me if it was legit.

>all pretty white women are good loyal gfs to their rich cuck boyfriends until a black man appears and they can't control themselves around his bbc
yeah no, if a woman's a whore then she is a whore 24/7. She doesn't only become a whore secretly for black men. I swear, black guys fetishize white women to a unhealthy degree.

>I swear, black guys fetishize white women to a unhealthy degree.
for blacks it is about ethnic revenge, for white women it is about spiting white men

yeah but the vast majority of white women don't care about black men. Meanwhile every black guy I've ever known won't such up about "white bitches". You're right that there are some women who want to try black guys although I disagree with it being about "spite" however this guy pretends like it's every other white girl secretly wanted bbc. Which it is not.

at any rate it really does not matter whether white women are in fact whores for bbc or not, the goal is for them to produce children.
>respect women
>loving relationship
kek

If you're going to email the department and don't want to be associated with it just be smart.

Turn a USB stick into a bootable Linux distribution using a program like UNetBootin, or just burn a live DVD if you're a brainlet, use this as your operating system. Bring a laptop to a coffee shop or McDonald's with wifi and while using the Linux distro create an email with a service like ProtonMail. You could try a throw away service like guerrilla mail but then you can't email back and forth and it might get caught in the spam filters more easily Idk. Do all of your emailing through the wifi at the shop, through the secure mail service, and through the Linux live OS on the flash drive.

As long as you take some simple steps like that it's really unlikely they'll track the emails to you because you're not really doing anything illegal anyways (I mean I'm not a lawyer but I doubt it).

>Turn a USB stick into a bootable Linux distribution using a program like UNetBootin, or just burn a live DVD if you're a brainlet, use this as your operating system.
wait why the fuck do I need to do that? How would they even trace an email with anything besides IP address. Also I think I'll just create a ProtonMail account and send it. I'm not blackmailing anybody, I'm just issuing complaints to a college liberal arts department.

I've decided to screenshot and link them to all the incendiary posts. I'm going to copy all the other teachers in the department as well. They seem to mostly be older white feminists so it ought to do some damage. Even if they don't fire him it'll destroy all credibility he has with his white female coworkers.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 27K)

Gather evidence and get that ape fired!

How boring.

Print them up. Archive them.

Then slip them under his door. You now own him.

Or you could fire him.