Muslims are fucking disgusting yes, but also Christians with the IRA and paedophile rings...

Muslims are fucking disgusting yes, but also Christians with the IRA and paedophile rings, as well as hindus caste system leaving india in a classist state are also fucking terrible. The problem is religion in general, it has regressed both the Middle Easts society as well as both others severely due to it mixing in political affairs which should never fucking happen. Look at Israel and Palestine, it never ends.

Attached: Edgy.jpg (400x558, 37K)

I'll take Christians over any of them. I hope they can clean house when the fighting starts.

wrongthink is a h8 crime, don't be a fink, bin that think !

>bitch about pedo rings
>votes for hillary

I never voted for anybody, what are you talking about.

Our society is based off of organizing around the church. Start opening public forums if you’d like to change that with a required date and time for meeting.

sure you don't shill.

Oh Vey.

At first get rid of your jews

I wish all of them to go away.
The Christians have progressed better, but no.
Thing is can anybody name one thing historically that a religious movement has done right in political forms.

>but also Christians with the IRA and paedophile rings
common misconception
catholicism != Christianity
catholicism =/= Christianity
catholicism does not equal Christianity

I'd say Christians separating church and state was a good political move.

Who fucking cares. I hate them all, but more importantly, I hate myself for not knowing what to do. Or is there anything to do.

>I hate myself for not knowing what to do. Or is there anything to do.
You can start by waking the fuck up to who is actually controlling you

I aint getting controlled by amerimuts.

I agree.
Now watch the mental gymnastics of all the bug brain people try to justify their jurassic degeneracy.

Yeah, no shit, the average American mutt isn't flooding your country with shitskins and stripping your freedom away at an alarming rate. Guess again.

I hope you're enjoying your school shootings and your degenerate statues taken away.

Atheism is a symptom of loss of identity, and weakens the West against Islamification.

Also

>A demographic that always puts having children last over mindless consumerism and hedonism, and ends up having barely any
>Offering parenting advice

Attached: 1515286998949.png (500x566, 125K)

>A symptom of loss of identity
>Religious parents ever being good at being parents
>Westboro baptist church

BITCH PLEASE YOU MUST BE SMOKING ROCKS.

>Westboro baptist church
>He thinks a church with 70 followers has literally any relevance. It opposes sexual degeneracy and even has the balls to call out tolerance of degeneracy as a sin in itself.

>Religious parents ever being good at being parents
>Teaches honesty, humility, opposes sexual degeneracy, thottery etc. I'll freely admit the multiple faults of Christianity, but It's better than the morals of western liberalism

>A symptom of loss of identity
I'm actually serious about this one. The end of faith in the West is the result of the loss of identity.

Attached: ygiutf.png (647x400, 154K)

Chinas people have low interest rates in religious causes and they're a flourishing nation. That being said China isn't the freest place to live, but even so I have met people from china and they say its not as bad as people make it out to be.
But if you're talking about certain teachings in the bible that align with positive attitudes in life then fine, but somebody else could also say that being Muslim teaches kids better. You wouldn't want that would you?
But religious groups, still should never be funded or considered in important political debates and affairs.

>Chinas people have low interest rates in religious causes and they're a flourishing nation
China is a terrible place. NEVER GO THERE. They have no morals, everyone is extremely rude, it is absolutely disgusting (trash and smog everywhere). They have absolutely not respect for anything in the universe, not even their fellow Chinamen.

China is a terrible standard to set.

Attached: pollution-environmental-issues-photography-china-6.jpg (915x623, 281K)

At least there's no muslims there.

Funny how the most atheistic societies having declining birth rates and are getting flooded with shitskin migrants.

Yes comrade, we should send them all to gulag... religion will die, all praise supreme leader

Lol yes there are.

Attached: Islam_in_China_2010s---0,2.png (300x209, 47K)

Ah classic Yankees. Adding nothing of value to anything.

That's weird because all you did was call out abrahamic religions.

IRA is a secular organization.
Catholics aren't Christians.

You know how Israel fucked the west?

They convinced us...that...you need to believe in the creation story...to take part in the religion

this, over time, cuts the roots of a culture