Did Sup Forums like Usagi Drop? Why aren't there more shows about raising a daughteru?

Did Sup Forums like Usagi Drop? Why aren't there more shows about raising a daughteru?

Because grooming young girls should only be explored in doujins.

Personally, I liked it. The ending, no so much, even although logically, it makes sense that Rin wouldnj't be related to him biologically if everything they said about their grandpa's personality was true.

Might as well post lewds, right?

>raising a daughteru and then fucking her
Lewd princess maker game when.

DAAAAADYYYYY

This one is super cute too, it's too bad the manga doesn't have many chapters yet considering how long the LN is

I haven't started that because I know he fucks her and that just makes all the cute daughter and dad stuff come off creepy as fuck. Just like Usagi Drop.

>Why aren't there more shows about raising a daughteru?
You should check out Mahoutsukai no Yome and Rakugo.

Away with this! It was awful.

>Why aren't there more shows about raising a daughteru?
The Japanese don't reproduce.

>why aren't there more shows
What are you talking about? It's become a fairly popular theme lately.

I only watched usagi and when i saw pages of the manga and how ugly it was i even thought it was a troll fanfic.
Is it really true she grows up and he fucks her?

>Mahoutsukai no Yome
Literal Papa Bones

The manga really made me feel when she cut her hair and i realized she was much older and bigger than at the start. I wonder if the series will get daddy some pussy, preferably chef student pussy.

I'd rather he gets together with the chef mom, not sure if there's a dad in their household. He'd better not turn into a pervert after all that, or I'll lose hope in humanity.

chef mom keeps cockteasing ex husband, sensei means nothing to her.

Well then, not like he needs someone new.

>raising daughters
>Usagi Drop

No. This is papa bones.

>Save the world with cute female hero
>Grow a crush for her
>In the final battle agasint the demon king she disappears
>Spend the next 10 years looking for her with the kings wealth and soldier backing you up
>Turns out she was getting dicked by the demon king
>Leave her child in your care while she keeps fucking the demon king like the whore mother she is
>Wasted 10 years of your life for this whore and now you are forcefully have to raise her daughter
>Try to groom her into your waifu
>She turns out to be a slut just like her mother

Fuck this game.

picked up