Admit it, you voted for Trump just for teh lulz

Admit it, you voted for Trump just for teh lulz

Attached: f.jpg (595x557, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n-no

No shit sherlock.

Unironically no. I voted for him because I wanted to give white people one last breath of air before the deep plunge.

No you commie faggot

I voted Trump so this photo would be in the wiki page for American Presidents

Attached: 165px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Donald_Trump_(cropped).jpg (165x228, 14K)

ya

Attached: toot.jpg (1024x555, 126K)

Go to bed Adam Waffles.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 3.jpg (736x400, 73K)

Good man

I have been telling you this for years.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.42.46.jpg (640x360, 49K)

How the fuck you know my name?

We know everything

Attached: images (2).png (225x225, 16K)

The lulz and the racism. Do not forget the racism.

"urban cores" - parasitical industries like finance, tech and government which skim off the top of the real economy, surrounded by their third world cheap labor colonizers

You remove the federal government and Wall Street and New York City and Washington D.C. would turn into Zimbabwe overnight. It's all fake wealth.

>Election meddling
hahahah
>The Russian'S did it.
*LAUGHS MORE*
But ney, am sorry Russia, seem to have got you in a spot of bother ...
>Stay gud.
^Channelling.

Attached: shadowman.jpg (1650x921, 160K)

rural and suburban productive people. Gov't workers voted Dem but they only survive because of the tax dollars of the rurals & entrepreneurs

looks like Freddie Mercury of Queen...

Going to do it again too

Attached: 1518273797669.jpg (620x412, 31K)

They shouldn't have fucked with the vidya.

Don't bring Freddie into this.

Attached: team_hilldawg_90_percent_chance_puti.png (540x454, 229K)

Witnessed

Attached: 3569D5E4-A9AE-4186-9CEF-EBC8BFF2FC41.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Nope.

But I'll admit watching TYT meltdown was incredible: youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Attached: trump_congradulates_mw-vets.png (661x696, 927K)

Voted Johnson, but almost everything Trump does moves him up a notch in my book. Trump, JFK, Andrew Jackson are top 3 presidents.

And I'll vote for him again unless the democraps run Jim Webb. I will legitimately have a hard time between Trump and Webb.

Replace JFK with Ronald Reagan you ginormous retarded faggot

I believe in him.

Of course we all did, that was the whole point.

Liberals have gone batshit crazy, and when they decided to attack freedom of speech, we elected a guy who embodies the very essence of freedom of speech.

Single issue candidate. Don't fuck with free speech or we'll elect a madman just to spite you.

Admit it?
Hell, I'm proud of it.
I still have my authentic MAGA hat.

>1986 Amnesty

No

Excellent digits.

Attached: 21ecfb003998ff2467e9b98a273ef392.jpg (918x300, 26K)

Absolutely. Hillary was a shoo-in, as pre-ordained as any candidate in U.S. history. No way this buffoon can possibly beat her, but at least he's saying what needs to be said and these other 16 (R)s are nothing more than Designated Losers to the old bag, may as well have a bit of fun.

Little did I know 60,000,000 other trolls were also registered to vote.

I don't regret a thing.

I was literally a progressive lib and agreed with bernie sanders. When he didn't win the primary I decided about a week before the election to vote Donald cause Hillary represented boredom and status quo. Now I'm le redpilled. Strange world we live in.

I did, but i gotta say it turned out well so far lets see how this goes for the next 6 or so years

congratulations, you sunk the ship

>for the next 6 or so years
Congress repeals the 22nd Amendment and Trump serves until his death. America is reborn again new and clean.

I voted for trump because he was the first person to come from outside a system infindnto he completely corrupt and self serving

That alone was enough for me and it’s been 1000x better than I’d hoped

That "basement dwellers" comment about the Bernouts certainly didn't do the old girl any favors.

The Dems use of Superdelegates tells you they don't believe their own voters know what's best for them. Why anyone would vote for that....

I didn't vote.
23 years old. No election in my lifetimw has mattered. Assumed Hillary was going to be installed regardless of what the people or the electorate had to say.

Glad as fuck she lost. Eat dicks.

Kek willing

Pretty sure it is

checked

>implying i voted
no trails nigga

Attached: 1464217835226.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

Looks like kek is

and it fucking paid off, I got revenge on a superlib exe girlfriend because of that orange fucking bastard

I voted for Trump in the hopes the left would see the danger of having this much power concentrated in the federal government and executive. But they didn't. Went right the fuck over everybody's head

This, unless he doesn't goes for a second term or gets whacked by the leftist deep state.

Attached: crumpetnigger.png (1930x255, 307K)

Webb has a legit chance.

>Don't fuck with free speech or we'll elect a madman

Attached: GOP-Spite-Your-Face.jpg (1200x900, 247K)

>2016 election marks an electoral landscape the most single party lopsided since FDR in 1932

Why do lefties insist on living in fantasyland

Certainly did. The collective REEEEEEEEEEE from everyone I don't like as a result will secure my second vote. I don't believe in democracy and think voting is retarded, especially in bipartisan politics.

>inb4 hurrr we are actually a constitutional republic and i don't realize it is realistically an oligarchy

Attached: 1324277685221.jpg (1600x1125, 316K)

We had forgotten our ways, OP. It was about the lulz in the beginning and so it shall always be.

Attached: 6360489455192162291563850737_Trump.jpg (2500x1666, 1.66M)

Just type in "Freddy Mercury Teeth" and it will pop up. Those look more like Chicklets than teeth though.

RIP Mr. Freddy. I wish you had only used pussy as an apparatus to help you achieve sexual gratification, instead of using another man's hairy asshole. We all loved your music, but dying of AIDS is the unfortunate result of your abusing a man's rectal cavity so you can achieve an orgasm. Sorry, Freddy. You did it to yourself.

So far after 6 weeks of Trumps tax cut I've made 240$ more money than I would've without the tax cut. My property taxes went up though because my house is worth 30k more than it was a year ago.

Partly
It did feel good that nothing actually could stop the Trump train

Not 'just' for the lulz, but I have to admit 60% of my vote was purely based on lulz being had over liberal meltdown.
The other 40% were about my desires to see Killary jailed for life and pissing over the edge of the wall to give something back to Mexico

>2020
>Trump gets reelected
>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>yfw

Attached: kakakarrot cake.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

>just for teh lulz

Attached: 1495140901334.gif (498x451, 3M)

I think the spite vote really kicked in hard last election, and it will be a complete landslide next election. Most of my friends voted for that reason, or just because they were terrified of grandma Nixon's soulless corpse getting in.

It still blows my mind that people think Clinton was in any way a good choice to run or vote for.

didn't vote. they all suck.

Faroukh looks like a refugee here

No. Sorry you missed the bet.

Not JUST for teh lulz

Hopefully whoever presses these in the future puts cyanide in them to kill degenerate ecstasy abusers