We should kill the homeless

We should kill the homeless.

Hear me out.

I'm not saying that if you fall behind on your rent and have to live in your car for a while we hunt you down and put a bullet in the back of your head.

I'm saying that if you're a degenerate piece of shit living in a tent in a downtown area, especially if you're doing this with kids, we give you three options:

A) stay here, but don't be doing this in 30 days. If you're still a useless piece of shit in 30 days, you get shot in the face.

B) accept some help, get on the bus and go to work cleaning shit up. Get somewhere to live outside of the city where property is cheap.

C) Get on the bus and get the fuck out of the city that you're ruining. Come back and be faced with the same three options.

Either way, we shouldn't treat this human garbage with kid gloves. People with thousand-dollar heroin addicts don't do anything worthwhile except break into your property, tie up the police and create sanitation hazards.

I think we could get this law passed. I'm not saying to do this on our own.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x600, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc
thesciencepresenter.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/inhaling-helium/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/libertarian-us-senate-candidate-seeking-arm-homeless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are mostly crazy and their demands must not be appeased. I don't care if they shit up downtown anywhere but now they are spilling into the burbs.

Give them shotguns and liquor.
More fun.

Cities routinely ship the homeless out, but that's just relocation. If you allow them to ride the bus around and around you end up spending even more money.

They’re not homeless user here “unsheltered”
Our glorious liberal untopian leader Eric Garcetti of Los Angeles is going to build homes for them and move tent cities into every suburb in California! I mean, that won’t attract 100’s of thousands more from all around the US.
California liberals are so fucked there is no other option any longer than a civil war.

Where I grew up in southern California, there was a serial killer in 2015 that was murdering homeless people. I don't know why people cared, but the police eventually caught him.

Legalize suicide.
Most suicides fail.
Give them a safe legal place to die and many homeless, pedos, schitzos etc will kill themselves.
Christians keep suicide illegal.

Send them to labour camps for free workforce instead.

Is it just me, or anywhere on Sup Forums do the words "hear me out" resonate as "no matter how little reason there is to listen to anything I've already established myself as an utter moron for saying in the first place, that reason has just been further reduced by 99.996 percent?"

Attached: 1520575023665.png (900x802, 468K)

This is unironically the answer. The homeless and inmates should be forced to do the menial manual labor required for society to function. Make them pick the food when the illegal beaner labor force dries up.

A lot of homeless people suffer from mental illness that often pose a challenge for employment, war vets are a good example, they go abroad and return with PTSD, with no government support, they turn to drugs and alcohol.

Also what happens if the economy tanks and goes in to a depression? Millions of job loss and with no prospect of near future employment.

no, we should build an under-city for them to live in.
It will be really fucking awesome

Trust me

Sounds about right.
A lot of "homeless" don't want to work.
Many others cannot keep a job, either mentally Ill, drugs, etc...
The ones in the first category, I agree with OP.

When I grow up, I will build monasteries for the homeless so they will live in peace

the homeless are /ourguys/, stupid

why cant militaries take some homeless the sane ones at least in as background support they get food a roof over there head a community and in return they do the odd jobs around bases cleaning, move crates of stuff from point a to b etc

looks good from a political standpoint aswell

>flag
it checks out

hahahaha do you know the worst part about being homeless? other homeless people. you can build whatever you'd like and they would still shit it up

The only sane homeless are the ones who aren't on the street. It's really hard to lose everything including a car if you're not a heroin addict or insane.

Whatever nigger.

Well maybe establishing a work camp might be a reasonable approach. The libertarian would cry about it, but it could turn a problem into a net positive.

Most of the homeless in my city are suffering extreme mental illness like schizo disorders. They cannot work jobs, stick to a budget or keep property clean. They also cannot survive against nature by themselves. Very few of them are dangerous - which is why they are not in institutes. Cleaning up after them costs next to nothing, a few extra bin collections, a few extra police patrols, a food van or two and that's about it. I often stop and chat with them at night, they are fucked up, but they are mostly kind and gentle people, they will tell you exactly why they are homeless if you ask. I would not support them being killed, in fact, I quite like them, I have met quite a few that had careers in STEM fields before their illness' or a severe tragedy fucked their lives up. Removing them would make my life no different.

STFU
T
F
U
all u want is slaves

Ignor the retards.

>land of the free

heh

You clearly don't live in a city with an actual homeless problem.

Attached: f432li0xf4701.jpg (1280x853, 242K)

the ones that shit in the street and wipe their ass with newspapers should be shot. Driving home yesterday in San Francisco and got so much shit on my tires with needles sticking out of them that it took and hour just to clean. fuck jerry brown.

Do you see this shit? Do you think this would happen if they knew that the police would come shoot them?

Attached: platte-homeless-camps-pkg-transfer.jpg (1500x844, 221K)

>Legalize suicide.
and pay them to get sterilized
youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc

dont send us your drunks and diseased riddled addict white trash niggers.
sincerely every country person everywhere.

Really a great idea. The hardest part is coordinating the intake to the jobs cleaning shit up, and coordinating funding that. I bet downtown local businesses would be okay finding something but not sure how many jobs that would generate.

I bet there's a lot of those that go completely unnoticed honestly. Homeless seem like the perfect target.

>Legalize suicide.
>Im afraid to kill myself because I dont want to go to jail

>Im afraid to kill myself because I dont want to go to jail

If there was an easy, legal, comfortable and cheap option to suicide, I am sure that more people would kill themselves

Attached: suicidebooth.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Imagine sitting in a chair and putting on a gas mask.
The air changes and smells pleasant, the chair warms up, your eyes get heavy.
You're so tired you don't notice the needle now being injected into your neck.
You're asleep long before your heart shuts down and you never notice a single moment of it.

It's completely possible to give a relaxing peaceful death, it's cheap, and could be automated with some time to be nearly identical to suicide booths in Futurama.
Not a moment of pain, it would be impossible to even notice.

Is this true?

Usually the way that those work is that they just paralyze you.

You can't breathe, move or even open your eyes- but you're awake and completely aware that you're suffocating. You want to gasp for breath but cannot.

What paralyzes you?

There are many gases that the body believes to be helium, but isn't.
In this case Helium is the best response.
As you breathe in Helium you're releasing carbon dioxide, so the lungs do not become stressed out from gas poisoning.
The response therefore is never sent to the brain and the brain never sends you the signal to freak out. All the while the heart and brain slowly die from lack of oxygen.
You'll eventually fall asleep, never realizing anything was wrong in the first place.

Now imagine adding your favorite smell, a nice movie, a warm chair, anything you can imagine to make your death super comfy.
As you begin to relax and fall asleep a small needle pricks you with a mild paralytic drug.
Your heart slows down or the nervous system. Either or doesn't matter.
You'll be asleep long before you notice and eventually the heart just stops.
Might take 5-10 minutes top, cost the amount of money for the chemicals after initial investment.
Most costly part would be paying the guy who cleans the booth. Which usually would be very cheap since he can just replace the mask and put the settings in for your perfect death.
However every once in a while someone will shit their pants so that puts some down time in.
Really super efficient way to die.

>There are many gases that the body believes to be helium, but isn't.
SCUSE ME I MADE A MISTAKE.
There are many gases that the body believes to be OXYGEN, but isn't.
In this case Helium.

Govt should sell licenses to hunt hobos and use the $ to build housing for the ones that make it.

Sup Forums is a christian board. Go tip your fedora in some other direction.

thesciencepresenter.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/inhaling-helium/
also a citation for you time.
The body does not realize Helium is not Oxygen.
Helium is also not poisonous.

Weekly I dream of garbage trucks designed for human extermination. They drive down the street, some men pick the homeless up and walk them to the back where they get a quick mechanical spike to the brain and get tossed into the compactor like the garbage they are.

I fucking hate the homeless, I've lived in 3 different areas in the past 5 years and the last two were/are crawling with them. Its enough that I have to worry about that if I go outside I might be acid attacked, ran over by a van, behead or arrested for not having a TV licence. Now I have to worry about a homeless man asking if I have any money???

Attached: 1520381791031.png (640x853, 885K)

>It's really hard to lose everything including a car if you're not a heroin addict or insane.

As someone that has had a difficult, troubled life, combined with a debilitating health condition in recent years, I can say from experience that you are wrong. Doctors can't even figure out what is causing the pain, it's very easy to fall through the cracks, living in a deeply rural area magnifies this one hundred fold.

Dude , just fucking burn the Muslim neighbourhoods down

Send them to Africa.

I guess you have your work cut out for you then. Get a hatchet, find a few alleys, and get on it. Check in from time to time to inform us of your progress.

I'll happily throw in to send some of our local homeless to Cali.

It's already been done in NYC with mobile cremation vans

I can't complain, because if somebody offered me a job cleaning shit and a bus ride out of town I would probably take it at this point

OP would get mangled and raped. Most homeless have tard strength.

Depends. A close family friend when in my childhood was a soldier who had PTSD and severe schizophrenia and was traumatized for the rest of his last days. While on duty he seen his best mates get blown up and killed people (obviously). I'm sorry but no sane person can walk away from that and just go and work. He literally went from one of happiest people you could meet to barely being able to get out of bed. He was desperate and used his welfare to help with his mental illnesses and him seeing shit that wasn't there. Obviously after a while he became homeless and was found dead a couple of months later.

I believe we should help people like the man my family knew. Not the ones who just scrounge, have no skills, no intelligence, and don't want to do anything.

End all charities sustaining homelessness as a way of life. Make it illegal to give them anything. Fine them thousands if they are acting on behalf of a charity.

For this to be a problem, it must no longer be enabled by politically involved support groups.

This. Homeless people are just NEET whose moms died or kicked them out. Every NEET is a homeless man in training.

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 13K)

>having to clean human shit from your tires
lmao

Just get a job in the job factory :D

No nigger
>A) Not shooting my countrymen, even if they're being useless. Degenerates can't stop themselves, and this should have been the job of the community, the family, and the church to fix in the first place.
>B) The government ends up getting run by crazed leftists sometimes, not giving them a labor force to work with for free.
>C) See A

Yeah about that... we should be exterminating those too.

>we should play whack a mole
homeless are a symptom of having a central bank

Replace the mask?
Yeah, you gotta watch those germs. Especially during flu season.

So not having a house is degenerate but killing innocent people isn't?

Attached: skeptical.gif (250x250, 830K)

You aren't "exterminating" anyone.
Come on dude who are you kidding? You need to go outside and get sone fresh air.

>thinks no one but charities keep homeless people homeless
They give out free tents, coolers and food so they can live life homeless. I am sure it will be considered a problem in the future. Illegal immigrants already know to come straight to any sanctuary city to receive the same treatment. They squat on abandoned property, devaluing other properties nearby.

some

>B) accept some help, get on the bus and go to work cleaning shit up. Get somewhere to live outside of the city where property is cheap.
>get somewhere to live outside the city
>get on the bus and go to work
Didn’t really think that one out did you

This is more the case if someone spits up or vomits.
It's more so you the user can have the comfortable experience of dying.
I know it has some things it would need to work out to be perfected. However the science behind it is sound proof.
All deaths involving helium, the person had no knowledge they were going to die.
They just pass out and die. There have been people filmed and none of them freaked out, they just fall over.
I've watched one, it was in a store with a camera and there was a helium leak. Guy was just walking around, rubbed his head a bit (a sign of lack of oxygen, causing headache) and moments later passed out and died shortly after.
They didn't find him until next day.

Flashing your VA card will get you mad free-shit, too.

>let’s attempt to kill MK Ultra dropouts.
>hear me out.

You won’t even have time to scream. Seek a church and sort yourself out.

Attached: B28C5D66-6F21-4D57-9896-9F88DCE5BA3F.jpg (640x426, 43K)

>innocent
>they're usually habitual criminals who have no problem attacking / robbing / damaging whatever they want

I don't want to live anymore. If your idea ever becomes reality I will become homeless to get a bullet in my head.

Most homeless people in CA aren't ex military.

Charities will give anyone mad free shit.

I think you underestimate how many charities walk the streets of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco. Every block, you can find them. Every hour, you and othera can get free food on every block. It is this bad. No one wants a job because they are sustained by charities.

Everything I brought up, has been brought to the attention of LA city hall. Californians know this is the issue at the moment. Thats why some cities fine you for feeding the homeless.

I dont know why we dont just purge the homeless. They're a worthless drain on society with no friends or family.

>no friends or family
Nah, (most) of them choose to be unencumbered.

Legal8zation means doctors monitor it and make sure they die. Most suicides fail to kill themselves because they know nothing about killing a human.

impossible

>We should kill the homeless.
>Hear me out.
>I'm not saying that if you fall behind on your rent and have to live in your car for a while we hunt you down and put a bullet in the back of your head.
what the fuck, pussy

My mother and I have neither friends nor family willing or able to help us. I suffer from a recently acquired physical condition while my mom has extreme mental health issues. I keep hearing about all these social services supposedly available to people but there isn't any kind of assistance available for at least 40 miles in any direction, we cannot even get a ride to the grocery store or to doctors appointments.

I never understood why we don't have a system like the prisions do, basically slave labor but housing and food.

The government can put these homeless to work doing trivial shit and they can live in a big shitty complex with single cell rooms, like maybe double the size as a prison cell, and we feed them expired MREs.

They could live like those Chinese portapotty houses posted in china hate threads.

that happened in my city

Cognitive training, just like "once upon a time".

Attached: gop-arthur-jones.jpg (1000x600, 97K)

>We should kill

No, no we shouldn't. Compassion is the only answer and you know it.

Attached: 133.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

>Come back and be faced with the same three options.
No, it should be 2 options because obviously, option C failed and you only have 2 chances left to get your shit together.

If your long-term homeless are like ours, I would not let them near productive work. Most of them aren't poor souls fallen on hard times, they are mostly either alcoholics or drug addicts at the very deep end and unable to keep a house if it was given to them, or nutcases who are too sane to be institutionalized but too insane to live independend lives.

lol okay mate what do you have, 2 homeless people? go fucking live somewhere where there is an army of the cunts moron. You’ll change your fucking tune then muppet

Its a climate like today's, people like you, and sick ideas like these that make this now more important than ever.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/libertarian-us-senate-candidate-seeking-arm-homeless

>Kill the homeless
Literal rent-seeking kike.

Kike I chose to be homeless rather than participate in your slave matrix. Even now I ONLY work with the goal of buying a dual sport motorcycle so I will have the freedom to travel and hunt down Kikes like you

You are not wrong. Firefighter/EMT here. I deal with homeless scum every shift. Most of them are drug addicts or mentally ill (often because of drug use) and they only willingly receive help as it pertains to getting free food, showers and an overnight stay at a shelter, and even then, a large percentage refuse that help. They will outright lie or fake medical ailments to get a free meal at the hospital and a warm bed (Free because they get it paid for by their taxpayer insurance). For many this isn't a down on your luck situation, it's a lifestyle choice. Stop fucking drinking. Stop shooting heroin in your arm. Stop refusing to take your psych meds that help you function. Stop doing meth until you go schizophrenic. Get off your ass and enter rehab and get a job. There are ample resources for people need, and many are under utilized. One homeless bitch in Seattle said she made $70/k in a year tax free by panhandling. Transients feed off of free programs such as transit and food/shelters but only a small amount take the steps needed to get back into society.

Just corral them in California. Let the "compassionate" liberals take care of them.

Attached: giggle1516836291809.jpg (423x222, 26K)

America should reclassify its homeless as Somali muslims and export them all to the EU.

Attached: ts1510197183236.jpg (900x720, 695K)

No need to go full Brazil and start shooting homeless people. Just do what we used to do and lock them up.

Also edgy teenager from reddit: That's a sage.

Sadly, you and your mother are among the exceptions. Bless.

t. has never lived in a city with a bum problem
also nice tumblr gif faggot

Unless you're willing to pay higher taxes for programs that help these people integrate back into society, then you don't get to demand their death.

Assuming all homeless are the same is some nigger-tier shit like assuming Sup Forums is one person.

You're assuming people want back into your kike slave matrix.

Drop your proxy britfag