Parallel Paradise 27 scans are out!

Welcome back in old age of analog scans!
imgur.com/a/55QrD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magazine_young/status/930741812460797954
natalie.mu/comic/news/257243
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51556615.html
imgur.com/a/WoowK
mangahere.co/
imgur.com/a/S1HuK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truthfully I was afraid she'd fuck the horse

Jesus Christ I love this manga.

for once, the girl was useful

For some reason, Japanese source provided just traditional analog scans this time, but if there is somebody willing to invest 4 dollar for better digital scans contact me here:
[email protected]

Soon

>Can't play with Unicorn anymore because they allow only virgins to touch them.
>However Bicorn suddenly wants to cuddle with her, because they like sluts.
This was totally priceless.

I hope to see the missing pages of the second booklet soon (there are more than the 10 pages of the special manga chapter, right?)

think about it, 3000 years without cuddling with human girls...

I like Youta, he has a sex drive and always wants to and does fuck with her.

Can't they be lovey-dovey and just kiss?Why the pointless fucking at all times?

Has he reached the point yet where sex is less fun/more of a chore or job now?

It also contains a short novel. twitter.com/magazine_young/status/930741812460797954

Thanks, I didn't know that.

some articles:
natalie.mu/comic/news/257243
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51556615.html

No, he's in denial. He has come to realize that he wants to fuck more than he wants to save the world, so he's desperately holding off on the fucking.

>Jesus Christ I love this manga.

Same here. It´s exactly what selfinsert Isekai should be like. Also MC isn´t constantly an emotional wreck or to shy to watch them change and instead treats the girls like bitches in heat.

What ever happened to the translations? It's been quite awhile

Praise our based Brazilian friends:
imgur.com/a/WoowK

pure mashiro needs redrawers

Statement from Mana Light on Reddid, few days ago:

>"I am very sorry for the delay. A real life issue: get to work or drop dead. It doesn't change the fact that our favorite manga is getting behind. I understand that problem most. Despite that anything would happen, I don't lose the hope."

Kek, remind me with Reine.

>Created by Lynn Okamoto

I guess it´s only a matter of time before this series goes to a dark sci-fi/horror place.

It's been there since the start, but ParaPara is mostly comedic and erotic.

More likely NTR will happen, as this obviously follow same style as Kimi wa Midara, rather than Elfen Lied or Gokukoku.

>More likely NTR will happen
So another men shows up with a bigger dick and steals away MC´s choice?

You can be sure, that at least one more boy will appear soon or later. My bets are on that Youta's friend from first chapter.

> dat heart-pupils, ahegao riding scene in the moonlight

DIAMONDS

>Adventuring
>Female companion
>Stops to have sex whenever horny
He really is living the dream.

This manga needs only two more things into absolute perfection!
1) Including more playful sexual techniques, like paizuri or footjob
2) Including pregnancy and issues coming from that.

will she fuck the horse? Hopefully he picks up some tanned / tan line cuties in this new town

Next chapter is pretty much guaranteed to introduce some new girls.

>BTFO by the Unicorn for being a slut
I'm fucking dying over here.

You have the option to see this animated!

Do you pick A) a mainstream anime studio or B) a hentai studio?

A would guarantee decent-to-nice animation if picked up by a good studio, but sex would you removed or toned down. While B would keep all sex in, but you might not see the story completed all the way through.

Completely A. I don't care about sex, just keep all that vanilla milkshake and ahegao in tact.

Pretty much guaranteed that we will get some compromise like Hoods Entertainment or ARMS again, that are former hentai studios, but now doing mainstream works. Or another possibility is studio that has great experience with borderline things. Like Feel (they did Yosuga no Sora).

Why doesn't Batoto allow this on their site, there is just as much smutty manga as this, is it too upfront, with citrus and meat flavored sex juices or something?

Those guys are offended easily as fuck. Plus you can find this manga ezpz all over the web.

Sure easier than streaming manga, god knows what ads they show, and players are shit most of the time, so ti's about 80/ 20 in manga's favor these days.

t.retard who fell for the batoto meme

Trust me user, that site is garbage and this is coming from a guy that thought it was good when it came out.

Then what is the best manga site?

But by streaming manga I meant anime, KissAnime is now shit, and trying to find one that doesn't set off my anxiety with obligatory ads and shit players is quite difficult.

Best site for manga is the first one you find, and you gotta torrent your anime straight from the source.

I can see you are new so I recommend getting, god forbid, firefox or google chrome and download add-ons 'adblock.' Do have anti-virus because sometimes google will take you to the scummiest site sometimes.

Right now I like mangahere.co/ most.

If haven’t noticed lately Lynn has been putting a larger focus on the waifus in his works rather than the central story. Parralel Paradise is just continuing the trend by making the story be 100% waifuism where the MC just goes on a fucking orgery spree with all the main girls. Which is kinda sad since I kind of liked the grim dark shit he pulled in other works like Elfen Lied.

I do have adblock, most anime streaming sites will not play a video unless it is off, and I swear when those ads play, if I try and play any sort of video game later, the frames are somehow worse until the next day on when it's back to smooth 60, maybe it's my anxiety, but god is it a hassle to have to deal with shitty JW and OpenLoad players that won't even run.

Right now, i'm using animeheaven, though like KissAnime, who knows how long it's got.

>animeheaven
>KissfuckingAnime

I feel disgusted just reading this garbage, but I guess everyone starts by streaming. Alright user I'll guide you to the right order on how to view anime. Google Tixati and download that, then google "(anime you watch) 1080p/720p torrent" and download it.

user, I am telling you since you are new to just skip the streaming garbage and download it. Six years from now, you would want to watch good anime since chances are the future season are probably going to be shit.

What are the most reputable torrent sites?

>Brazilian
what

I'm pretty sure, that some grimdark stuff will be there too. Scarecrow like thing from the first chapter, or girls melting again during their death are pretty much nice callbacks to Elfen Lied and Gokukoku.

Normally the translators themselve are going to provide a direct link but I use nyaa torrent when I am looking for very specific taste. As much as I hate to say it, google also provide good sources. Some russian sites may look scummy but they also provide hidden gems for my specific taste.

Yep, those digital scans were brought to you by our Brazilian friends.

I'll probably do all this soon, i've always feared torrenting because if I contract some sort of super virus from either a bad torrenting device or seedy torrent, my pc could get fucked, so it's why i've stayed away and tried to find the best streaming sites till now.

I knew I could taste SOPA

Well I offered possibility to buy magazine here .
When nobody answered I had no other choice than leaving things on them.

But Elfen Lied was waifu central too. It was literally a parody of Love Hina and Chobits with maximum overedge at times for the sake of flavor and contrast.

You will probably get a virus or two, but don't worry user if worse comes to worse, factory reset. If you are downloading a video that is not in video format its probably a virus. If the torrent download link itself is in exe, its probably a virus. You will get better in noticing the difference.

Depending on where the digital version is sold, amazon takes all of 30 seconds or so to rip from. It's extremely easy to do.

Doesn't matter now. We already have it!

Is the version you were planning to buy any better than the one you linked?

Nope, our Brazilian friends used a pretty much same source that I would use.
But if you are still interested I can buy special edition of Vol.2, but it will be little more expensive. 10 dollars.
But if you not hurry, we can wait for our Brazilian friends, that promised to buy it sometime within the this week.

Eh, no point buying the same thing twice if they're gonna do it anyways.

mangarock

Were chapters 21-23 scanlated? Because 24 was dumped here

It's not really twice, but thing is that you can have it RIGHT NOW for 10 dollars, or wait for them. A choice is yours.

Everything from 21 to 24 are just shitslations, not worth of remembering. Just pretend that they don't exist and wait for Mashiro Release (or go and help them).

21-22 i see only translation
23 low quality scanlation imgur.com/a/S1HuK

is there english or spanish translations up to date? because im following one in spanish that is still on chapter 24. spoon feed me anons

That's shitslation. Half of sentences are completely wrong. So just forget that it exists.
Nothing online. But Mashiro have evrything. They are just late with editing. Either wait for them on find someone who can help them with redrawing.

Very likely, that it will be ARMS again. Especially considering their past as former hentai studio. More important question is rather who will be in voice cast. Judging from Elfen Lied and Gokukoku, we can be sure that it will include at least 3 A-list stars, with one of them being Noto Mamiko.
So who would you want to be casted into what role, and in which role would you want to hear Mamiko?

(A)
Overall quality of modern hentai anime is just plain sad.

Further proof how this series is interconnected and influenced by Kimi wa Midara.
>Art of Roomi by Yokoyari Mengo

>Kimi wa Midara sketch by Okamoto!

because in this setting, a man's merest touch turns all of the girls into insatiable sluts.

it's a little sad that they had to plaster SAMPLE all over the pics

More like that they are so sexually weak, that mere touch from man literally mindbreaks them into heating beasts.