Make California Completely Blue! Phone Bank!

docs.google.com/document/d/1CRJFzTgvtmof0vMWYHU-ceGfig1hWweh4qhIoEjgr0w/mobilebasic

Hi Everyone!

As part of The Resistance, we need to flip ALL of the red parts of California blue. Currently, Republicans are fighting us to re-locate the homeless into their cities. They are also fighting us on opening up opoid centers so people won’t be ashamed to use, this eliminating the dirty needle problem, as well as deporting undocumented citizens, legalizing cannabis for recreational use, and social programs for oppressed people. We need to make sure that California continues to be the Future for the country, proving that Diveristy, Feminism, and People of Color will win the day!

We currently have members of some b]very politically active groups, but we need more help. Plea

Please we need your help. Sign up for Phonebanking today!

Attached: F31316C2-6960-466F-BB10-4860FF157725.jpg (601x768, 121K)

Do you know what board you are on faggot?

Sage goes in all fields.

All of you fucking Niggerfags need to kill yourselves. The death squads are coming to commiefornia first

Attached: download (83).jpg (630x840, 84K)

KYS - the red wave is coming. Los Alamitos was just the first shoe to drop.

Fuggin off

I’ll phone bank for you dumbfucks like I did for Bernie. Called lots of people niggers on his behalf

Kys faggot

>relocating the homeless to republican counties
HAHAHAHA This fucking moron really thinks this will work.
California confirmed next Chicago, white flight within next two years.

Umm no. That’s a fluke. The younger generation is up and coming, and will vote with us. Your days are numbered.

Why are you replying to yourself?

It’s already working, sweetie. That’s how we are going to flip your little red districts. Pretty soon you will have to teach your children about trans-acceptance, or they will be taken from you and become wards of the state.

Jew

Attached: 1521643993324.jpg (720x715, 38K)

Gayest poster.

So what if I’m gay? It has nothing to do with it.

Gonna need you to do this famalam

Attached: 138A0945-9EE5-4C6B-98B8-E3AEB0BD04CF.gif (268x142, 1.81M)

Nice bait.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1520641148613.jpg (575x472, 103K)

I would expect homeless to kinda hate liberals because they deal with them daily.

That’s what we are trying to do, get you to fuck off to some flyover state, ;-)

No, we feed them. Feeding the, buys votes. Sorry you lose.

Attached: 1521340426112.jpg (480x478, 32K)

Not your personal army. we're not 2007 Sup Forums.

Really? Only one other guy caught this blatant samefagging?

shit bait is shit OP

Attached: 1516337369324.jpg (500x486, 23K)

You would think so, but living on the streets is a big redpill

Fascinating idea. However, my method to fix California is much more efficient...

Attached: 47563298.gif (300x300, 42K)

This. "Charities" enable homelessness by sustaining it through a series of hand outs daily. They tents to live in. Coolers to save food in. And free food for every block. If you are ever in LA and see this, ask them who they are with. They are what is creating tent city.

Kys

As someone in the 49th, may I say that my greatest wish is to rename the Cotton's surfbreak to "Nixon's Point". South Orange County and north San Diego will forever be the Thin Red Line holding back the horde.

Faggot meme flaggot