They did it

They did it.

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT.

they singlehandedly ruined a show with 1 (ONE) FUCKING CHARACTER

Give me one fucking reason why anybody would like this dumb cunt. I have to yet see her exhibit any redeeming character traits what-so-fucking-ever, and the fact they keep trying to add more and more nuances to her to make her seem like I should give a single iota of a shit about her, are pathetic and downright cringeworthy at best. Please tell me she never shows up again after this shitty arc, because this went from one of the few shows I actually looked forward to on a week-by-week basis, to being the one I wanted to see end the most.

No wonder the director died, I'd fucking off myself too if I had to painstakingly animate each and every single frame of this shitshow, only to have this disgusting excuse for a human being ruin it with her very presence on screen.

Don't be such an obnoxious faggot. Ballroom e Youkoso hasn't gotten any worse since it started.

>they
>singlehandedly
Moron.

My point still stands. Chinatsu is everything wrong with this show and she needs to be put down.

Chinatsu is mai waifu and I can't understand why you dislike her. You're probably just shitposting, though.

>hi, /y/

yurishitters get out

Cunt is just another word for cute.

How anally devastated can one man be?

While I agree OP, you are still a fag.

The show really went downhill for me after the mako arc, sad because i really liked this one and now it's just shit

pretty much, it was shit from the getgo

is Chinatsu going to be with Tatara forever or is this going to be like Mako where she goes back to Aki

I'm not watching the anime, but Chinatsu and her interactions with MC are literally the main appeal of the manga for me. Their partnership is way more interesting than the early stuff, which frankly felt like a pretty generic shounen sports series, basically Ippo with dancing.

>No wonder the director died
Wait, what?

> goes back to Aki
What. Are you watching the show half-asleep? She can't go back to Aki, same-gender dancing is only for little kids. That's the whole reason they split in the first place.

One of the people who was working on it died. I think he was also working on Boruto and overworked himself.

>are you watching the show half-asleep?
>same-gender dancing is only for little kids
guess you missed the flashback where they saw adult women dancing together competitively as little kids

>they saw adult women dancing together competitively as little kids
That's what that user was saying

my bad let me re-phrase,
Chinatsu and Aki saw adult women dancing together competitively when they were kids. This was shown in one of the many flashbacks

That chick's a bit fresh-faced for an adult, and that was only in their small studio. I naturally assumed she was in her early-mid teens at most. The part where she's cheering at the real competition in the stadium immediately after this scene, she's just cheering for Chizuru (Sengoku's partner).

I literally don't remember this at all, and I think it'd contradict what we were explicitly told, but maybe I'm retarded. Do you know which flashback it is?I checked the "don't bully girls" one and all I saw were these decidedly under-16-looking flatties.

>filthy secondaries

>complaining about watching anime on Sup Forums

that's chidzuru. which explains chii-chan's obsession with her, and her own inferiority complex. she's always aspired to be like chidzuru, but gave up when she came face to face with her own limitations (i.e. not knowing how to follow)

no such scene
this is hongou chidzuru aged 12 at the oldest. recall the flashback shizuku had which featured chidzuru at age 14, and she was at that age nearly fully mature as a woman.

Left or right, Sup Forums?

Forcefully rape left, marry right.

>some fatty or best girl
Give me Chinatsu!

the one that doesnt whore herself to her dance partner

Chizuru had the same problems with finding partner/following when she was a child, Chinatsu likes her because she identifies a lot with her in the sense that she'n not a passive partner. Tatara and Chinatsu are the next Sengoku and Chizuru