Since black people hate america and white people so much

why wont they go back to africa?

Attached: sp mods will literally global ban you for this image.jpg (736x490, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY&t=87s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gibs.

This. Malcolm got killed, the nation of islam got cucked, and any real shot at a decent black culture died at the end of the 60s.

#backtoafrica

They'd have to work or starve. Niggers don't like either of those things.

Why?
#turning America into Africa

terrible photoshop

thats a fake image. fyi.

Where do you think blacks would be if Malcolm survived? Would it have prevented the rap/nigger culture epidemic?

You wouldn’t understand, Mohammed.

>why wont they go back to africa?

they can't swim

I offer an exchange, we take the whites from Africa and spread them between all our white nations and we send all the nignogs back to Africa to the cunts that sold them to us.

OP's picture is a known fake.
3/10 troll harder newfag.

let me tell you something young man, i remember my daddy asking that question when i was a little boy, and he remembers his daddy asking him. don't plan on things getting any better.

They probably wouldve demanded a black ethnostate. In which case, theyd have probably gotten Mississippi and Alabama (no big loss) or been told 'no' and gone back to Africa. The ones who didn't bother moving would have no leg to stand on and nobody would give a shit about their demand for gibs.

They believe they are entitled to white people's money.

#WakandaOrBust

The quality of life is just better in America, even at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.

Attached: fkvzndhlpj901.jpg (600x353, 67K)

Fuck off Reginald, I want these niggers gone.

The seahawks are absolutely disgusting.
t. northwest

then all they have to do is unzip their pants, pull out their tail and swing back; amirite tho?

>mass import niggers because free labor
>cry about said niggers that you imported
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: amerishart.jpg (1398x1541, 552K)

What's up>?
Dint WAKANDA work>?

This as well as not having the drive, grit, or motivation to actually try to find Africa...even on a map.

Black people of mu sez, Q "NO to Wakanda bae white peoples tricks" en-q.
Black people of Africa sez, Q "FUCK U, iam gonna keep muh shit hole free from yee" en-q.

Well. 2 generations after slavery isn’t a long time ago and poverty is correlated with nonsuccess. When a generation goes into poverty, it’s very difficult for future generations to get out of it so the problem is long lasting. So that is one aspect of their hatred.

Another aspect to consider is government propaganda and education. If a government entity and media company wants to make money, they go for shock value content and try to create hatred among different groups.

Another factor to consider is the lower average IQ.

Put those three factors together and resentment is the correct word to use. I don’t think anyone necessarily hates America. The west created the most free countries on the planet until as of recent.

niggers are hateful unhappy people that are not happy unless they are being hateful and unhappy. given a choice between a free boat ride to an actual wakanda nation and staying here they would all choose staying here because they enjoy spreading their hatred and unhappiness.

They don't hate american though. They can't they were literally made by the country.

>2 generations
FUCK off leaf

ever heard of Marcus Garvey?? go search in-depth about Marcus Garvey...

He would considering London is Little Pakistan

Roll 100 on Civil Rights year.

Since white people hate minorities so much why don’t they go back to Europe?

What are they eating for that sharts?

though they are oxygen thieves deserving of cheapo bullets to their skulls..... your post is a fallacy

Because Jews killed Malcolm X

so is this but nevertheless

Attached: fergnig.jpg (600x691, 57K)

back in Africa. Probably Liberia.
Or the South would be a wholesale black nation separate from America.
Malcolm X was a separatist.

Garvey's boys wouldve gone back to Africa, namely Liberia. Malcom's boys wouldve either fully segregated or just taken a southern state. It'd be paradise, like living in a technologically advanced perpetual 1950's

dafug is that Chewbacca on the right ?
when will it end, hasn't Hamill suffered enough.

>Listening to Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another. I did many things as a Black Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then - like all Black Muslims - I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days - I'm glad to be free of them. - Malcolm

Attached: blm racist.jpg (435x646, 144K)

Pretty sure this one is real. Niggers know damn well that this is the type of shit waiting for them in Africa. They're just whining for more gibs and less law enforcement.

Attached: nigger fucks goat.png (162x236, 107K)

>The black man built America

Attached: a11121456.jpg (650x841, 327K)

There is actually a lot of truth in that. Every great nation needs and agricultural base, ad they developed that in America. They also built the Capitol etc.

NICE SHOOP

I know this is anecdotal evidence but the few ever-so-slightly civilized blacks I’ve worked with (most of which still have it in them to randomly chimp out unprovoked) call white people “Americans” and this seems to be pretty common I’ve noriced. Similarly, jews I’ve noticed consider all white people to be Christians even if they’re atheists. “Same thing” I was once told. Some of them even believe that using goyim is unoffensive. Christian is much more common though.

Niggers should go back to Africa if they don’t think they’re Americans and kneel at national anthems in football games and burn US flags. jews should go back to the gas chamber which is paradoxal because there was no gassings but we should still gas them anyways

Are the blacks you work around not Americans. The only people that call Americans Americans are foreigners.

no gibs in africa

blacks rightfully don't consider themselves american

This. Look at what happens after white flight takes place.

Attached: 1515504272066.jpg (319x397, 25K)

Most black people I know do consider themselves american. It makes sense. They were here since before it was a country and carry american surnames like Washington and Jefferson etc.

If niggers all went back to Africa who would feed them?

Only black i see in that pic is the gorilla on the left. the rest seem pretty muttish to me. guy in the middle even almost sports a beard worthy of a european. i guess this is anecdotal proof that mutts are biological weapons, and a case of reaping what you literally sow. you bleached slave wenches, this is what happens. Should have bleached them in africa instead Bob, then they would be burning africaflags instead. The two actual africans in the picture are just in on it for the lulz, ooga booga big flame, the mutts are resentful.

Yakub woulda bring a muhfugga some vibranium and get da chillins some conebread, crackahh.

there were no slaves in america during the 20th century, dick head

Veru good question indeed !

Do dr3 next

You're funny Jamal

Attached: beetle.jpg (480x360, 14K)

lol

We've done absolutely everything we possibly can for blacks. All they do is bite the hand the feeds them, smash progress/history and attempt to dominate. Whiny children.

Attached: Reconstruction Era.png (1167x562, 311K)

They did the same to the Irish,Italians,Chinese,Arabs,Indians,etc.

Blacks are the only race that didn't advance and seize the opportunity.

There is no truth is that. Slave labor was a minor part of the agricultural production. They did not develop any building or plan a city. They were nothing more than laborers. Of which there were many of various race/ethnicity.

gibs

most american blacks are creaturas due to Southern slaveowners being unable to resist black girls and/or white girls being unable to resist bbc

Same reason they wouldn't be here if they didn't get a free ride: lazy.

because playing victim is easier than growing balls and working your ass off.

A black girl lives on the other side of my bedroom wall (apartment) and she must be having friends over, because there is a shit ton of screaming and yelling in ebonics. I have an exam in 8 hours and need to go to bed. Wat do?

Those people are immigrants. It is different.

Who were Southeast Asians. Not exactly the richest people in the world are they, yet the ones in America do pretty damn well.

Becuase they require access to white people to survive

Chicago was founded by a black guy, and the black Americans you see today are descendants of both slaves and slave owners, so that mutes your entire point.

Why dont you go back to europe?
you snow niggers just shoot up schools/Vet homes/churches, send mail bombs out, and rape/murder kids.

Attached: 49997562.jpg (500x280, 86K)

We'll take that infrastructure and those firewater stores with us, slant nigger.

Blacks un Whites dint build anything, they left it for brown {tanned} people to do...

:|

better than dealing with you cock suckers and your violence.

Attached: Austin-Person-of-Interest-970.jpg (970x430, 47K)

Jesus I want to throw up

>Southeast Asians.
If by those you mean Koreans and Japs they may only be as or slightly higher IQ than whites, but they put in max effort at education/ work. Natural talent only gets you so far, determination finishes the race.

Attached: 1477930831305.jpg (700x447, 112K)

we never really mass imported the Chinese, they were a tiny percent of the population until 1965. same goes for arabs and poos.

>we never really mass imported the Chinese
keep telling your self that.
we also never mass imported italians, irish, pollocks, and krauts.

Because they are unable to create anything even similar to what we have in the west.

They are sub specie wich we share 99% genetics with. Meanwhile we share 96% genetic material with chimpanzees and 90% with cats.

It would be totally catastrophic if we were completely mixed together with this shit.

Attached: lol.jpg (576x400, 127K)

Cause they like your piece of land.

Attached: image.jpg (620x465, 66K)

>an entire other continent

Attached: 1521624190547.jpg (645x729, 122K)

They all came of thier own free will

What about the current atheists that want to breed a non-black ape human hybrid? Will such creatures be above or below Africans?

Attached: 1500863795625.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

So? Can I only like pieces of land on my continent?

Fake and gay sage

This. The thread has been deemed cancerous

>H#ch tag thread

Attached: BattleOfBrooklyn.jpg (1008x737, 882K)

so do mexicans, goat fuckers, and poo in loos.

>Well. 2 generations after slavery isn’t a long time ago and poverty is correlated with nonsuccess.

A generation is 30, sometimes 40, years.

It's been 150 years since the war

What about ape hoop, thats culture, right?

cause they cant do this and live like this in africa
youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY&t=87s

PROPOSAL:
PETITION CONGRESS TO MEET WITH U.N. AND CREATE WAKANDA LIKE THEY DID WITH ISREAL

>oh say can you see
you already messed up the 56% version. you cant fucking do anything right

Waste of digits, waste of time.

Carbon gas?

a nigger generation is like 16 years

And have a shitty life, in a shitty country, with no one to guilt and blame for their self inflicted problems and get govt gibs? Gee I don't know.

>Alabama
fuck you no, they can have Mississippi and Louisiana. You haven't lived until you've seen the sun rise over the Gulf on the Alabama coast.