White guilt/privilege absurdity dialed up to eleven

According to this pic, white people have pipes running from Africa to white Western countries and are stealing African water for flushing toilets. This is fucking stupid on a multitude of levels from THERE ARE NO FUCKING WATER PIPES RUNNING FROM AFRICA to water being a local resource coming from local reservoirs. These white guilt peddling faggots are so desperate to blame whitey for literally everything theirs arguments have devolved into claiming white people are literally Hanna-Barbara cartoon villains.

Attached: white_guilt-toilets_deny_africans_water_on_the_other_side_of-the_planet.jpg (512x700, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtIMfTlxei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and here I thought all my water came from the mountains a hundred miles east. sheeiiiiitttt I'm sorry african niggers

the nigger that lives in the unit under me has to travel 5k for water while i can just run it in my kitchen???
wtf i hate wypeepo now

Attached: donate to africa.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

>take good idea (protecting the limited resource that is fresh water)
>ruin it with absurd propaganda
Liberals did the same shit with climate change.

Want to waste less water?
Stop eating meat

Attached: image.png (1932x5264, 2.03M)

Fuck off, petafag.

Attached: how-can-you-tell-if-someones-a-vegan.jpg (550x398, 56K)

A minor change to your toilet is a hell of a lot easier to sell than completely overhauling you and your family's entire dietary lifestyle.

>A minor change to your toilet is a hell of a lot easier to sell than completely overhauling you and your family's entire dietary lifestyle.

I don't really give a fuck if someone had a dry toilet or decides to be a vegan so long they're not being an insufferable self-righteous twat about it.

>I don't care about people improving the world as long as they don't shame me for flagrantly pouring gasoline into the fire

All the water on earth is connected. If you're using more water in one part of the world, it's taking water from another part.

Attached: the-water-cycle.png (553x531, 202K)

the water you use goes back to the earth it doesnt just dissapear. Look at your image again

go tell the niggers to stop eating meat
MY steak is not affecting the rain forests

Attached: 800px-Koppen_World_Map_Af.png (800x490, 128K)

>The world is now doomed because you won't let me micromanage your life.

Go fuck yourself with a dildo wrapped in barbed wire, you virtue-signalling, totalitarian piece of shit.

Attached: dildo_wrapped_in_barbed_wire.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

>walking 5km for water
who would be so stupid as to live 5km from the closest water source? did they never invent aqueducts?

>did they never invent aqueducts?

Apparently they didn't and it's somehow white people's fault.

>poo in loo
>teach Indians to poo in loo too
>wipe out Arica

So it's our fault Africans are black?

IDK about you, filthy Italian faggot, but the main issue with eating meat is only in America because we use factory farming. Most of Europe doesn’t have factory farming on the level America does and the amount of an economic impact factory farming has both on water and the animals that live there is devastating for the nations health as a whole

Water literally pours out of the sky ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY here, there's more water than anyone can possibly deal with.

>Go fuck yourself with a dildo wrapped in barbed wire, you virtue-signalling, totalitarian piece of shit.

Attached: clogged-toilet.jpg (951x568, 85K)

Not in other parts of the world, go out and collect every fucking inch of rainwater and ship it to the dry parts for big bucks if the solutions are so fucking easy nigger

The world is doomed because the 3rd world and its diaspora shits out tens of millions of sub 80 iq people each year

I wouldn't even care about the veracity of climate change if it wasn't constantly used to push blatent kikery like carbon taxes.

How does this mechanism work

This is actually the truth, integrating them with our society makes our society also shit out millions of sub 80 iq retards each year as well as completely crashing our economy,

Then communists come and tell all the poor retards they belong on top. The rest is history.

i would run all the taps if this was true

The dry parts of the world tend to not have money to pay for the water. We shouldn't be watering weeds anyway. Besides the US will have to deal with tapped fossil aquifers on the east coast and the midwest in the next few decades. No water available to sell to the rest of the world when that happens.

We found your asses eating Fucking mud and acorns and taught y’all everything you know and this how y’all repay us today? Smdh

Attached: 83FFA476-9305-499D-A9CB-D1BBB8A4FE2F.jpg (900x1600, 165K)

its also pretty bad because when you think about the colorado river supply California with drinking water, the absolute reverse of the pic is true

They were colonized by people on wheels, they lived beside people with cars trains bicycles, they still get their food drops by trucks on wheels. Fuck! They even stick round disks in their lips, but

They can't transport 10-20 times as much water in a wheelbarrow. They carry small jugs on their heads for miles.

>niggers have to walk 5 km to get one jug of water because they shat in all closer water sources
>it's our fault.

I'm baffled that in the billions of chimps in nogrica, not one of them has thought of taking a shit load of jugs on a cart and bring back several jugs at a time instead of just one.

>Not in other parts of the world
>being this retarded
I'm not in 'other parts of the world' though am I, I'm right HERE !!!!

I'm going to let you on a little bit of truth. The Israelis have a method of desalination that is so effective even the Muslims that hate them adopted the method. Muslims allowed the jews to build these facilities because it was a good, smart idea and worked well.

Muslims raised to hate jews (whether this is justified is not the matter at hand) decided to put aside their hate because they saw a good method in the face of a water crisis.

In South Africa, Isreali scientists approached the government of some cities and tried to pitch the method to them. You'd think this would have been jumped on immediately as there is no underlying anti-Semitism there.

The black led South African government said no. And now they're running out of water. And this isn't a new problem. THousands of years ago Yemeni traders had brought the wheel to South Africa, the blacks did not adopt it despite the advantages it would have yielded.

You cannot use or make innovation if you lack cognitive ability. The solution to Africa's water problem is to let the Africans run out of water and food and let their population drop. They will not save themselves or be able to sustain their own numbers.

Tell the niggers to stop creating more meat by breeding

WTF I wuz kangz now!

The IQ regression to the mean will be a regression to THEIR mean. In a way, having the Chinese colonizing africa will be a net benefit to humanity, but they need to go full Leopold I all over those retarded monkeys

Oh look
That hog is eating that slime
That's what we can eat
SLIME

Attached: hfat.jpg (512x700, 121K)

STFU retard just because niggers couldn't figure out to dig down to get water doesn't mean we're taking their water. FUCKING IDIOT

you motherfucker. kek.

instead of going completely vegan you could go to a local meat butcher near a ethical farm and support a local fish market. You can stop the jews without going full on vegan

>pay a few thousand to drill my own bore
>buy expensive pump
>buy water tank
>somehow niggers take credit
The black people meme needs to end tbu

>feel bad because your ancestors weren’t lazy savages
Whites made a dry climate into a green land. Lazy niggers haven’t even figured out pipes.

Stop reading commentary on the internet and 100% of the self-righteous twats in your life will disappear.

Attached: 84 - UtA6lUK.jpg (3440x1440, 1.3M)

So...the Great Lakes are now in Africa!?

>UGHHH OMG AFRICANS AHVE TO WALK 5KM TO GET WATER, DONATE NOW GOY
why don't they just move closer to the well?

too lazy to dig a well in their own backyard complain because whitey actually digs a well in their backyard

jungle bunnies everyone

They just put a white guy in charge of the water.in Cape town

youtu.be/VtIMfTlxei8

>A black women is carrying the water for my toilet on her head and has to walk 5km to refill

Attached: 374685763874658734.jpg (800x800, 170K)

Why is she drinking shit water instead of just using the well? Are niggers really that lazy?

Attached: 837459734987539845.jpg (2000x1310, 562K)

Hahahaha! If I had billions of dollars, I would build a pipe straight from New York, DC, Boston, Philly, basically the whole East Coast straight to Africa to dump American shit.

Kek

They will shit up well. They know this too, the hard way, that's why they rather live away from the water source that risking loosing it altogether.

They die of cholera when they do this.
Im not making a joke or anything, this is why africans never live by water, the ones who tried all died.

Did that once, called it "Liberia".

Thumbnail looked like there was a knitted sweater on that dildo. I thought someone had made a dildo-cozy and I was happy for a second. Then your post brought me back to a harsh reality.

They also refuse to use wheelbarrows etc. I saw some documentary where they asked the women why they walked with pots on their head. Their answer was that they wanted to get away from the village and have some alone time, so they'd rather walk for hours every day

Fucking kek, underrated

prettttty sure I am not competing with African niggers for tap water

>Stop reading commentary on the internet and 100% of the self-righteous twats in your life will disappear.

fuck me. you're actually right about that. thanks for the insight.

>hi professor, they did the math and turns out half of greenhouse gas emissions come from cows
yeah so we have to stop eating cows
>are you sure about that professor

Attached: 1504662174305.jpg (465x695, 51K)

>claiming white people are literally Hanna-Barbara cartoon villains.

this

Attached: goodfellaslaugh.jpg (265x190, 8K)

What kind of logic is this? He's reading a toilet magazine, he's clearly a toilet otaku. Are you trying to say he shouldn't have a toilet even though it's his lifeblood?

kek

underrated

Can't even complain about mercury in the water without someone trying to it into some hippy garbage.

Took me so long to figure out wuat was happening here. What did the jews mean by this?

>Please insert Disc 2 for to finish installing Civilization.exe
>Disc 2 not found

It's also wyteboi's fault that whyts dug thousands of wells 10km apart from each other, because niggers can't into digging a hole, which is also ypeapo"s fault. Additionally hwight peebos fault is that niggers need to be divided into many small tribes every few kilometers, because they're so primitive that their "society" unironically falls apart as it nears 100 chimps; if you haven't guessed, this too is the fault of dey whye peep-ho

Attached: carrottop.jpg (194x260, 4K)

I actually enjoy being the villain.

>South of Mediterranean where there are black people who suffered extreme exploitation: Giant-ass desert
>North of Mediterranean where there are white people who did colonialism: Lush temperate climate and rain
>UK, country known for extremely pasty white people and one of the largest and most exploitative empires in the world: surrounded by water, gets so much rain people don't even know what a blue sky is.
>Coincidence?

White privilege is just what niggers call white supremacy

It’s literally the notion that being born white gives you an unfair advantage over other races due to nothing other than genetics

Attached: 03FC3DE5-9215-48E6-B72D-B96539CC9D6C.jpg (424x618, 87K)