If you got redpilled after, or because of gamergate, you are a fucking faggot

If you got redpilled after, or because of gamergate, you are a fucking faggot
These are from an spost thread about Trump
If it took gamergate to open your eyes to the feminist/lefty/SJW/jew problem, you blew in years too late. If you have ever admitted to having gotten redpilled from gamer gate, you are more than fucking retarded. You are a fucking mental child, a nasty reprobate, and probably a jew.
>pic unrelated

Attached: DP_QtIvX4AIIcg9.jpg large.jpg (960x1280, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amouredelavie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 120.jpg (600x600, 36K)

We noticed our enemies were Jews.

THICC

SAUCE

get fucked nigger
sucky on mommies milky baba, gamergate fag

Attached: C0P_4MKXgAEEDUJ.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

>nogposting
WE

Troll post aside, Gamergate was the straw that broke the back for a lot of people.

twitter.com/amouredelavie

Jesus sweet fucking hell.... I would take this woman any time she asked.

Problem is that she will get FAT. A girl built like this is not going to stay like this for long. Once she pops out a couple kids? She will get FAT and probably cut her hair short.

>get fat

user, I..

Yes, she's 'fat' right now, but in a good way.

I'm talking when her abdomen blows out from having a child and never recovers. She will have a gut that makes the Michelin man look like he has bulimia.

This bitch will hit the wall so fast, she won't know what hits her. Hope she enjoys her 5 years of Thotness. Once it's gone, so will her twitter followers.

Well, the Christcucks in The Tea Party were tarding it up for pretty much all of Obama's first term, so noone really cared about SJWs then.

MOMMY

good lord

ok

Attached: 1498237925719.png (448x395, 469K)

.jpg:large indeed

Attached: 1484454701567.gif (400x300, 289K)

lmao go shave your legs

>she will get FAT
>implying this is a problem

Attached: AE33A4BA-4B05-4926-AFCC-1F25FD0620FE.jpg (408x431, 34K)

Thick milkers! Whoa momma

Who dat bitch?

photoshop you dumb niggers

>UUUHHHHURRRRR THERE'S A TIME THRESHOLD FOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH AND I SET IT MYSELF IT WAS GAMERGATE
How about you shut the fuck up, provide sauce, and eat a bowl of dicks, you stupid fucking retard? And once you're finished, pull an /r9k/ and check out of society via shotfun to your empty fucking skull.

Attached: 1521512007743.png (500x580, 471K)

>mmm, feeling a bit peckish darling?

OP is a fag.

Kill yourself, FAGGOT.
Gamergate was a very important event in the history of the west and even though it was about a bunch of sluts and shitty video games, nut had profound ripple effects everywhere.
Fuck you.

Anyone who knows Hitler did nothing wrong is welcome here, kike.

Imagine being such a manlit hipster fag that you turn to the notion of "I was blank before it was cool" on red pilled people and gamergate. Drink some water, go outside, do a lap holy shit what a cringy incel.

it* not nut
Faggot.

>leaf
>UHHHURRR GAMERGATE WUZ IMPRTINT
If you didn't smell the fucking coffee before Gamergate like OP, what does that make YOU? Because I sure as fuck did. Gamergate was r/The_Donald v1.0. You faggot babbies can sabre-rattle about
>muh imprtint eventz
all you want, but by your own metric, you're worthless tools for not discovering the truth pre-Gamergate like I did.
Don't you have a hot golden retriever load to swallow? You stupid, cocksmoking fucking LEAF.

Attached: 1521531340430.jpg (518x810, 127K)

sauce me daddy

funny thing about women like this is, looking at her photo I feel no urge to fuck her or even look at the picture itself but if she were next to me you best believe I'd be pinching my helmet and staring at her until I nut

Yes OP! How dare people find their way to our side! We're an elite club of right wingers!

>pic related, is my gf, we fuck a lot

Attached: 1ef.png (800x578, 871K)

It'th THUPER THECRET, YOU GUYTH, nobody patht Gamergate allowed in with uth!

I was actually talking with stormfaggots far before gamergate, you putrid bastard disgusting gay queer dumb faggot. They helped me understand a lot about everything.
But to deny Gamergate only shows what a gay faggot you are, a dumb HUwhite burgermutt with no knowledge of history or the important events therein.

Went on a few dates with a 23 year old woman shaped like that, albeit with much nicer hair and face. Sadly, she had the maturity of a 13 year old, so it never went anywhere. Life is cruel.

>to deny GG
Yeah, tell me some more shit I never said, you fucking moron.
Shut the fuck up, you don't even know how to read.

I started gamergate, and I am the leader

If you're after 2012 you're literally nu/pol/

The Gamergate gen seems opportunistic in a way, in that they only jumped ship when the right wing started becoming "cool." The left had to intrude into their own space, muh vidya, before they finally decided to step out of their comfort zone and reassess their political stances.

There was good opportunity after good opportunity prior to Gamergate. I gave up on Obama as soon as he started bombing Libya back in 2011 when I was twenty, and I started redpilling myself with Alex Jones, Mark Levin, PJ Media, Michael Savage, the Daily Caller, and so on. Then there was Trayvon Martin, this that and the other. Bush was a shit president, but I can point to instance after instance in which you faggots should've stepped back and reevaluated your political affiliation. Nope, so many of you waited until "le dank memes," and "the Trump lulz," and for the left to go completely psycho in Obummer's second term, having gotten overconfident, thinking they would be winning election after election going into infinity.

>I gave up on Obama as soon as he started bombing Libya
You should have never given the benefit of a doubt to a nigger, let alone one with the middle name "Hussein" whose records are all sealed because reasons.
>20
I'm your age. No excuses.

Do you want to square off brah? I can kick your fucking ass right now. I know what you said. You denied our history, FAGGOT.
I'll take you on right now.

Yeah, the Libya 2011 thing was awful. A completely unnecessary aggression against a sovereign nation, and hypocritical leftists were cheering it every step of the way.
I still remember it very well. I wonder why it was so taboo back then to be against it yet as time went on almost everybody changed their mind.
Was everyone retarded, and they just realized they were wrong eventually?

Reported to RCMP for hate speech.
Checkmate.

sounds like you got btfo and now you're just butthurt about it

Attached: Khazzie_Milkies.png (500x500, 39K)

In America, circa 2002-2003, all the people I knew were pretty gung-ho about the idea of invading Iraq because muh WMDs and git Osama. Now, everyone universally agrees it was a dipshit thing to do, but there are still assfucks who say that Gaddafi had to go because why not. Hard to be bipartisan when only one side is willing to be bipartisan, but eh.

Haven't made a post or browsed here since the Zimmerman trials because of how badly GG fucked this board with autism (followed by the reddit pepemaga posters)

If you're only just now realizing that the vast majority of this board are the kind of new unironic posters that have turned it into a circlejerk of generals and shitposting than it may be time to move to another board like everyone else who used to post back then has done already.

Attached: 1480619937015.jpg (736x552, 69K)

Everyone is a different age and comes across the truth at different times for different reasons. What could be more pointless then to try and divide the perceptive based on what first sparked their perception?

It took me the rapefugee crisis to get redpilled. Wat about u?

When I was six years old I used to go for walks alone in the woods. One day as I walked through the woods I thought about Santa clause. I noticed I work myself up into believing into Santa Clause with an absolute certainty then I could talk myself down into the reality that it was impossible. I felt a palpably different feeling depending on the state of belief I had myself in. As I grew up I noticed that feeling of constructed belief forming when I compromised my instinct to join someone in believing what was obviously untrue. No one is as based a red pill as me.

who's this T H I C C semen demon?
>MUH DIK MUHFUGGA

My kind of girl from the neck down

Wrong. There's nothing wrong with it. You sound like a bitter Jew that knows how much your people fucked up by pushing even more Marxist/anti-white propaganda into an already infested industry.

You're arguing with yourself.

now that im six and a half i got it all figured out.

fuck, I'm at a bar & grill with family...
my dick can't take it... it's more swole than Rich Piana's body.

I was always against Iraq because I believed that lying to get us into a war would destroy America and the way of life that we had built up for ourselves, because it was like a sign of how little we value human life. That was the only reason why.

But of course you're always drowned out by the hordes of voices who say "Oy vey! Hee's anutha Hitlah!"

You're just pissed at everyone, huh.

What the fuck did you just say to me, faggot?

>Easy. Obama drove the mainstream left into fucking crazy town.
Blaming other people is what cowards do. You're a fucking coward.

Attached: 8932984934.jpg (640x360, 28K)

I got redpilled when I was watching videos about Redheads on youtube.
I came up opon one video titled. " Redheads will become extinct in 30 years time".
Shit got me scared AF and next i discovered White Genocide and how my race will face oblivion in 50 years if current shitskin trends continue.
COHENcidentally, this youtube video about tila tequila saying that Hitler was good and the good guys lost ww2 blew my fucking mind.
Since i already loved conspiracy theories, i had to research if hitler was a good guy or not.
I found out the shocking truth and i was like HOLY SHIT !
Hitler loosing ww2 = White Genocide
it all became fucking perfectly clear
If Hitler had won, none of this shit would be happening.
A few months later and i kept seeing the word /pol being throw around in TGSNT when it debuted on youtube.
I found this site and have been here ever since
>inb4 newfag
also
God Dayum look at those humongous mammaries
HNNNGGGGGGGGG

Where do you browse now? My Sup Forums usage has declined a lot, shitposting is still so addictive but I'm succeeding in cutting back for the most part.

> implying you wouldn't get her pregnant to suckle on her ginormous milk filled tiddies each and every night
kys

she's got 10 years before she balloons

>If you got redpilled after, or because of gamergate, you are a fucking faggot
Depends solely on age.

>she's got 10 years before she balloons
That's about how long it takes a marriage to fail. I'd marry her I guess.

Divide and conquer. Nice try.

no u faggot

hnnnnnngggg

Attached: givs.gif (308x186, 2.71M)

So whats the coolest way to get redpilled? i got led on the tinfoil path by zeitgeist/random conspiracy vids but I thought it was the Jesuits for the longest time before coming to pol. So what was the oldfag way of getting redpilled? Just being on /new/ from the beginning?

My dream in life is to marry a woman like this

FOBTR
This problem has been going since the Bronze Age. Thank god we have communications like we do now.

Fuck you and your slide thread you niggerfaggot, you are just an autistic contrarian who can't appreciate what good this movement has done for us pic related its you, you fucking hipster soy faggot, fucking kys the ethnostate doesn't need you.

Attached: download (15).jpg (1280x720, 38K)

SRS in plebbit was the canary in the coal mine.

She's already had kids, you idiots. That's BasedMama. Her IQ is *extremely* high.

Why the redpill shaming? Fuck it, who cares how they got here? They got here. I was redpilled at birth in a blue pilled family but so what? I don't feel better than anyone else.

People really do live in their own perception
It's not a meme. I've tried the lefty one on a whim to understand them. Their craziness makes complete sense to them.

Mine was talking with self proclaimed nazis on youtube. Right wingers have always been marginalized on the internet so youtube back then was the one of the few places I could talk to them, and they got banned quickly.

Damn, this bitch thicker than a mouthful of cinnamon. She finna' give the whole hood a heart attack.

Fuck off, neocons made me politically apathetic and I resolved to just play vidya as the world burned
I'd still be playing vidya if they hadn't come for that too and I'm still holding out hope for that apocalypse
Hell if Trump hadn't whimsically decided to commit social suicide they would've won already

Attached: 1183533849875.jpg (580x435, 33K)

>identifying as redpilled

Baka desu

I've decided that after trying Sup Forums for years to move on to /his/

Most folks that don't come with an agenda and are genuinely interested in history are really welcome there. Though lately Sup Forums has been causing damage there via polarizing history.

Isn't /his/ full of people with leftist agendas?

Now that's the real thicc shit boi

>gib milkies