How do we cure the disease that is civic nationalism?

How do we cure the disease that is civic nationalism?

Attached: 1519788831097.jpg (720x960, 153K)

Nobody is dying from that.
Sage

There's literally nothing wrong with raising black children so long as they support conservative values.

Attached: 1497381455639.jpg (323x323, 8K)

nigger exposure therapy

More importantly, how do we cure the disease that is collectivism?

Ridicule the redditors that support it.

>le based black man in le maga hat
>I-I'm not raciss guise, I have 1 based black friend

they always get destroyed in arguements because they try to appeal to the enemy, just for the sake of "not looking like a nazi" they'll realise eventually that you can't drag everyone into this. You have to build a base of intelligent radicals, then take power, then start fixing shit, cleaning your streets, feeding homeless whites, taking law enforcement into your own hands etc. People will listen when they get over themselves.

Bully them
for real

Let them know what jokes they are

Attached: 593.png (480x640, 582K)

She looks like she'd be good in bed.

(You)

One thing i noticed in 2016 is that the urban conservatives were 1000% more racist than the "corncuck" flyover cons

They're bitter about being driven put of cities.

CivNats are the only reason the right has any kind of momentum right now.

>pic unrelated

?

your picture is unrelated to civic nationalism. first day on Sup Forums?

give JBP $50 a month to offer insight on which amount of clutter is optimal for your room

Do you even know what civic nationalism is?

Stop giving Anglin money

Attached: IMG_6529.jpg (118x161, 10K)

That kid must be adopted, that cant be just half a niglet.

Attached: englishmuttpakisickhybrid.jpg (377x396, 63K)

Were racist cuz we have to actually interact with and commingle with the people the liberals defend. I have to walk past them on the street. I have to share my spaces with them. It's disgusting. The rural fuckers in Corn County Idaho have no idea. They might not even consider themselves racist. They're the lucky ones.

Quality post.

ask a retarded question, get a commensurate answer

quads of truth

QUALITY

>unrelated

Attached: hhh.jpg (635x581, 46K)

that's not even their kid, can literally be the neighbors kid or something...

checked

Attached: IMG_6531.jpg (186x204, 15K)

gb2 T_D faggot

btfo & kys nignog
you too fag

Attached: IMG_6528.jpg (421x344, 83K)

Attached: aerhhearh.png (634x646, 907K)

except our country

>why aren't all the non-autistic folks

Stop punching right. They need to be redpilled slowly. You will never win against the unwashed barbarian hordes until you realize how CivNats are the dam against the flood. Every chess piece has a purpose. If you expect the CivNat masses to all be ideologues like us, you've never read a history book.

>why aren't all the non-autistic folks racists?

Stop punching right. They need to be redpilled slowly. You will never win against the unwashed barbarian hordes until you realize how CivNats are the dam against the flood. Every chess piece has a purpose. If you expect the CivNat masses to all be ideologues like us, you've never read a history book. If they voted Trump, they are on our side.

IS a White couple adopting a black baby the most extreme form of virtue signaling?

>ideologues
idk user... a civic nationalist would seem to me more ideologue'ish than an ethno/genetic/racial nationalist. That being their nationalism is solely based on a shared concept of ideas they believe can overcome inherit human biology (of ppl preferring to be among their own kind) -esp. when it's been proven that mixing cultures (multi cultural) leads to high distrust societies. The "our differences make up stronger" mantra seems to be the epitome of an ideological statement.

Attached: 14529043405097.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

also unrelated. If they parade it around like a pet monkey, yes; if not, no. The act of adoption itself has nothing to do with virtue signaling.

Fuck off, Carl

I bet it was hot to watch her be railed by some black dude.

Civic nationalist or LGBT Communism.
Choose wisely brother burger fag.