24 year old male

>24 year old male
>homeschooled, had college credits by 18 years of age
>laid off from engineering firm 7 months ago, unemployed since then
>built bombs with military-grade precision, tripwire, etc., evaded surveillence for a month
>left a 25-minute 'confession' on his phone, did not mention anything about terrorism or hate in the recording
>confession described as an "outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life that led him to this point"
Does Sup Forums think this is a symptom of the ever-increasing difficulty to simply live these days? Including finding and holding onto a job, getting a wife, owning your own property, financial security and such? What kind of despair did this guy fall into to commit such an act?

Attached: austin.jpg (728x547, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094
reddit.com/user/austinbomber
cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/
mylife.com/mark-conditt/johnmango11445
statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emery/Weiner_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1920s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SET BRIGHTNESS TO 1000

omg this thred again lakeleleleleleleooeleoeododdodododldlldlododdodooodoooooooo

Funny how women dictates men’s lives even for men with high iq.

he's a racist, bigot, who only lived comfortably because his family stole from others

>left a 25-minute 'confession' on his phone
gaaaaaaay

>I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!

Attached: 1521668202753.jpg (321x400, 26K)

Link to "confession"?

>left a 25-minute 'confession' on his phone

I'm lazy, can someone link me this autist's vidya?

To be fair engineering is a rough career. You either get lucky early, secure a good job for a while and are basically set or become like him and intelligence doesn't really matter

stay scared

CIA niggers glow in the dark. This nigger glows.

That's it, these White males have gone overboard, we need more BOMB CONTROL. Any time someone buys fertilizer, they MUST go through a background check and not be on any meds. No one NEEDS fertilizer.

>Does Sup Forums think this is a symptom of the ever-increasing difficulty to simply live these days? Including finding and holding onto a job, getting a wife, owning your own property, financial security and such?

I don't know about the rest of Sup Forums but as for myself? Yeah I get it. I have 2-3 times had to start from zero as a result of markets crashing and causing layoffs, outsourcing, etc. It gets really fucking old. My parents generation didn't have to deal with this shit. They got cushy jobs by the mid 90's and were pretty much set from there.

The tired old advice of "Just get a job and work hard" is a goddamn meme. I've had jobs. I've worked hard. The upward mobility that they had is no longer available to us in the way that it used to be. Even lateral moves in a company are difficult now due to stringent "Diversity requirements" and whatnot.

Sometimes I feel like the human debris of a society that no longer needs me. I think things are going to get worse before they get better. A lot worse.

Attached: 1518620954710.png (657x705, 316K)

We allowed gun ownership, clearly we must ban. #impeach.

Attached: 40047658-6793-4529-BEAF-A31C2F73DFDB.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I really want to hear his confession but I wouldn't be surprised if it is never released. Uncle Ted's manifesto has redpilled many and the glow in the dark don't want that happening again

Attached: 1520704614662.jpg (650x1249, 854K)

from what I understand it also contains descriptions of how he made each bomb and how they were different from each other so I feel like that might also be a concern. wouldn't want any copycats

has there been any data released yet that tells us about his family life, aside from the fact that he was home schooled?

Because I bet he didn't have a strong father figure in his life.

There's one common thread between all these young male school shooter/bomber autists and it's that none of them had a significant relationship with a strong male father figure.

Nobody shot up schools in the 20s, the 30s, the 40s, the 50s, and it wasn't for lack of weapons. Prohibition era organized crime had rampant access to military grade hardware, and major defensive systems had not been developed yet. Bootleggers had sawed off Browning automatic rifles that they could hide under an overcoat and whip out to put 30.06 rounds right through the door of a cop car and kill all the pigs inside of it.

Yet despite the availability of firepower, nobody was shooting schools.

They all had 2 parent households with male role models at home and a strong traditional patriarch to look up to as a model for manhood.

Remove the father, allow single mothers to run rampant and raise young men without a strong male influence in their lives, and look what happens- You get a pack of autistic, non-functioning time bomb beta males that can't get laid and just introvert themselves until they eventually complete implode and shoot everyone.

The cause of the modern young male mass murderer is not the ability to ship bombs through fedex or buy AR 15s at walmart, it's the psyche of a confused young man screaming into the abyss for a patriarch's guidance.

Match up the timelines for these shootings with the timelines for when traditional family structures started to erode in this country and you'll see that right where marriage really fell off and a generation of single-parent offspring came of age is where the phenomenon of the modern young male mass murderer starts.

>Sup Forums defending this right-wing domestic terrorist
It's hilarious seeing all the posts on the internet where the Alt-Right tries to deflect and point fingers at Democrats. This is exactly the kind of scum that supports right-wing politics.

What I want to know about his confession is why the hell he targeted Austin. Same goes for the Las Vegas shooter. Why a country concert in Las Vegas, of all places?

his parents are married.
he recently moved out down the street.

This picture was darkened by racist neo nazis to make the bomber look like a non white. Please post the real image that wasn't darkened.

It's the fucking white male right wing fully semi automatic terrorism that we need to ban.

Attached: 1521687158963.jpg (728x547, 197K)

How do I not get blown up? Or any of the other bullshit? Can I really only live in rural areas?

The Mad Bomber though

>be white male
>be engineer because that's what you were made to do
>company fires you to make way for diversity hires
>become miserable and put your engineering skills to use making bombs
>blow people up
>engineering Co replaces you with transexual biracial nigger woman
>she hates job because she's not well suited for it
>builds bridges which collapse
>everyone loses

Thanks marxism!

Why so bright on The filters wtf

Lots of other countries need engineer's and civil engineering skills he didnt apply in the right place. Remember kids if you dream of something its not going to work in only one location on the planet.

fpbp

that pic is really over exposed you can tell they altered it to make him look more white

ofcourse it is a symptom. Look at our way of living. Most of us live in a area that has no sense of community. If you do live ina close knit community you are lucky, cherish it. The workplace has become a PC shithole while AA gives "PoC" jobs over white men. Say one joke that offends some faggot and you are canned. Look at women today. More self absorbed and brainwashed and stupider than ever due to social media and media in general, addicted to "smart" phones, cant cook, cant clean, are on the pill from age 14, if you happen to have a kid with one and you split, most likely you will lose custody even you if you are the one with your shit together. Owning property has no doubt become a bitch, same with obtaining itdue to multiple reasons including having little money because you dont have solid work. Financial security is something that people these days dont care about. They dont save and dont want to. If this guy was truly the austin autistic bomber, i feel bad for him. Dude was obviously smart, just lonely as most people prob couldnbt match his intellect or didnt share his interests. crazy story . I also didnt even know about the first 2 bombs. never saw any threads on it here. It wasnt till the other night when the tripwire one went off that I learned the situation

His parents are together and have been described as a very normal family. He bought land with his father and they built the house he lived in together. It's all on KVUE and KXAN.

I myself am very scared. I have a software job but I'm not doing very well and I think I'm going to lose it. If that happens I am terrified because I don't have another source of income and I don't know if I can find another job. I feel like if I fail at this job my life is basically over.

kek

this

>Bootleggers had sawed off Browning automatic rifles that they could hide under an overcoat and whip out to put 30.06 rounds right through the door of a cop car and kill all the pigs inside of it.
>Yet despite the availability of firepower, nobody was shooting schools.

i really dont make the connection between the 2

Is this guy the same one who did the AustinBomber reddit posts?

nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094

reddit.com/user/austinbomber

Attached: mUWtowV.jpg (640x591, 67K)

he's so white he's shining

>Does Sup Forums think this is a symptom of the ever-increasing difficulty to simply live these days?

At fucking 24?

How fucking weak and immature do you need to be to act like your life is tits up at that age?

>Why so bright on The filters wtf
so everybody makes no mistake he was white

MSM is really trying to highlight how white he is, WHITE MALE!!!

This.
To add to this, I unironically believe in mental illness, for whites in America as they are being replaced. I don't see it as effecting the lower races bc blacks just don't care and are barely people, chinks care but are barely people either, spics are doing the replacing, I don't believe work and work alone causes the illnesses. Replacement, and the value of your dollar getting lower does

Nightmare fuel

Every fucking time.

The guy looks white, what's even the point of manipulating the photo? To make sure there's no doubt whatsoever in anyone's minds that he's not a minority?

I understand him. He did miss one thing tho. The ones to blame will go down in our lifetime and Caligula's supper games wont be nothing compared to what's coming.

He didn't have to do this.

F

I was homeschooled.

Every homeschooler I knew had college credits by 18. Public schoolers are fucking plebs and deserve to be Cruz'd.

Attached: FL_Shooter.png (541x677, 695K)

>I myself am very scared. I have a software job but I'm not doing very well and I think I'm going to lose it.

i mean, if you are shit at your job, its for the greater good you are fired.

>user CLAIMS TO BE DEEP STATE INSIDER ON Sup Forums SCREENSHOT THIS

Attached: (((survivor))) david hogg.jpg (242x316, 82K)

the weezer bomber lol

Probably posted here
F

Probably mad he couldn't find a THOT to suck his socially retarded homeschooled dick.

Elliot Roger 2.0

>cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/
>The video made by Mark Anthony Conditt
>Conditt, 23, lived in Pflugerville, a city just outside Austin, officials said

>mylife.com/mark-conditt/johnmango11445
>AKA: Mark Anthony Conditt,
>Mark Conditt is 23 years old and was born on 06/16/1994. Currently, Mark lives in Pflugerville, TX

>statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
>A picture of the suspected Austin serial bomber Mark A. Conditt provided by a close high school friend on Wednesday paints him as a smart but opinionated — and often intimidating — young man who was “rough around the edges.”
>“I know faith was a serious thing for him,” he said. “I don’t know if he held onto his faith or not. … The kind of anger that he expressed and the kind of hate that he succumbed to — that’s not what he believed in in high school. I don’t know what happened along the way. This wasn’t him.”
>that’s not what he believed in in high school
>in high school

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emery/Weiner_School
>The Emery/Weiner School (EWS) is a co-educational, independent Jewish day school in Houston, Texas, United States
>Emery High School opened in 2001, and so the campus became collectively known as The Emery/Weiner School

If he was homeschooled, how did he have a highschool friend? He worked at Bad Dragon, and organized womans marches. He went by 'Tavar' which is the name of a Jewish firearm model.

So a Scientologist Jewish 'conservative,' registered as a democrat, who worked at a dildo shop and organized womans marches, bombed a bunch of black people.

>what's even the point of manipulating the photo?

Right?

So why do you think it's been manipulated if there's no point to manipulating the photo? Just looks like someone took a shitty picture to me.

The news is now satire.

people arent telling young men about the power shift after 30

Attached: 1515466947134.jpg (375x281, 24K)

Father's were strong but plenty were ditching and running around in the states. Lots of our ancestors are pimps and whores user

When your life gets pumped up by arrogance things get really skewed. He lives in fucking AUSTIN. Supposedly one of the most booming cities. Going unemployed 7 months with good work experience, respected degree supposedly in great demand, failing interview after interview, it pops your bubble and makes it feel like people just hate you and can't see your worth and value.

Wouldn't be enough to make someone want to kill but perhaps a man with that mental illness of narcissism disorder would want to show the world he was good at what he did and prove his worth.

>Does Sup Forums think this is a symptom of the ever-increasing difficulty to simply live these days?

When you offer white males nothing but watching your people going extinct, some of them are going to lash out.

Even Trump betrayed them.

Attached: Trump YES.jpg (937x659, 122K)

>he recently moved out down the street.
and there's the smoking gun

>If he was homeschooled, how did he have a highschool friend?
Homeschoolers can know public schoolers or others their age through things such as church. Fucking use your brain user. Homeschoolers are not friendless nets by default.

>He worked at Bad Dragon, and organized womans marches
lol what a fag

>He went by 'Tavar' which is the name of a Jewish firearm model.
That's Tavor, not Tavar. Pretty sure Tavar is still a jewish word.

I mean, he was only 24. Sounds like he was just a spergy bitch desu

Sad hard truth is life has never been easier or more agreeable. Even repeated failure is enough to own a house and raise a family these days. I say that in a region of the world where I pay 25 percent tax on the dollar and a three bedroom house is a half a million dollars.

the entirety of pol is pointless. its to a point where there is no return for the white man. it will end with islam slowly but surely returning the world back to its original barbaric state, with women on leashes being constantly raped and men constantly killing another on a much greater and savage scale

and to think all that was needed to prevent it was a few average white guys to get laid and unforced immigration laws

Attached: anger.jpg (240x200, 18K)

Gotta fuck something in this cold, dark abyss

This would not happen if you fuckers just could get on that plane home and stay there.

But I understand your point of view. You wouldn't even have a car or a phone if it wasn't for people like him.

Comprende?

so leave

Attached: 1517251948738.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

>“I know faith was a serious thing for him,” he said. “I don’t know if he held onto his faith or not. … The kind of anger that he expressed and the kind of hate that he succumbed to — that’s not what he believed in in high school. I don’t know what happened along the way. This wasn’t him.”
>in high school

Odd turn of phrase to use for someone who didn't go to high school.

>That's Tavor, not Tavar. Pretty sure Tavar is still a jewish word

Thanks for correcting me.

This. USA #1. Go to export.gov

I'm gonna bomb some fags
Only got det cord in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm hunting
Looking for a drop off
This is fucking awesome

Now, walk into FedEx, like, "What up, I got a big box!"
Nah, I’m just pumped, I bombed some shit at a thrift shop
Singe on the fringe is so damn smokey
The people like, “Damn, that’s a bomb ass honkey!”
Runnin from the cops, headed to the parcel drops
Dressed in all blue; except my SUV, that is green
Draped in a Ralph Lauren polo, ATF standing next to me
Probably should've washed this, smells like T. Kaczynsky's sheets
(Sulphurrrr...) But shit, it was 99 cents!

I said it was pointless, not boring stupid proxy leaf

Attached: canadastan2.jpg (730x433, 67K)

Sup Forums thinks your a shillfag

Attached: 1517167201462.jpg (1600x840, 293K)

>I said it was pointless, not boring stupid
if its entertaining its not pointless

Attached: 1520167614319.gif (397x298, 949K)

Exhibit A
> that’s not what he believed in in high school

read that. now,
Exhibit B
>Homeschoolers can know public schoolers or others their age through things such as church.

Exhibit A clearly indicates they were in high school together.
Exhibit B shows how much of a retard you are.

seriously

where it say he worked at bad dragon

Man Canada fucking sucks.
I wonder what they are gonna do when no one buys houses in the overpriced areas of Canada/Australia.

Please explain what it's like to believe the official story on everything? Is it comforting? Blissful?

Attached: 29468236_10155756561349160_2282656061330554880_n.jpg (668x960, 82K)

>nothing mentioning the cleanliness of his room

Attached: 452cc3f7da253f8.jpg (885x516, 40K)

False flag. This isn't the Nigger. You don't build sophisticated explosives and go undetected for a month and then show up at a FedEx on camera with your cell phone etc... This guy was a patsy.

New pic of bomber.

Attached: 1521662725876.jpg (770x427, 22K)

Normally I abhor the state and by extension public schools, I agree they are a shithole. However, the purpose of schools, especially for kids, shouldn't really be to learn math, it should be to learn how to handle bullies, retarded teachers, females, etcetera. In other words, to prevent autism.

Explain please.

LOL if you can code, your fine desu.

delusional liberal who could not accept nature.

Probably, my parents were poor as fuck immigrants that came into these country very young, they worked hard, got married, had kids at a young age, and managed to build a house plus land. The same for my aunts and uncles all who own houses and land. Then I look at me, my brothers, my sister, and cousins we aren't married, we don't own any house, or land, some of us are lazy, the women don't want to have kids, we are all in huge dept and living with our parents, this can be said about many families and murricans its a fucking mess it seems like no matter how hard you work you just cant seem to gather enough cash to buy shit or have enough to pay for bills.

Attached: 1328289368784.jpg (256x192, 31K)

I am pretty sure I read in the news that there were some sort of meet ups for homeschooled kids in the area so they can socialize.

The purpose of public schools is free day care so women can work for Jews and pay taxes instead of staying home and actually raising their kids.

as if you didnt interprete that in the fresh prince of bel air theme tune

>Nobody shot up schools in the 20s, the 30s, the 40s, the 50s

Ackchyually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1920s

fuck you dont know?! once you hit 30 your the one that gets chased. all the young girls want to be with you and girls your age, forget it. they will do anything for a man. its not about money either. my best friend just got divorced. hes a poor fat slob but rich woman are throwing themselves at him. hes fucked over 20 in a year. its crazy

Attached: 1517257968497.png (288x291, 89K)

Fpbp

all of my this

The first bombing victim, House, 39, died after picking up a box left on his doorstep. His stepfather, Freddie Dixon, a retired United Methodist minister, and Mason’s grandfather, Norman Mason, belonged to the same invite-only African American fraternity, Sigma Pi Phi, said Richie, who is also a member.
>The BOULE (Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity) perhaps one of the first black Greek fraternities founded in 1904, but most of its founders were Prince Hall Masons and/or had strong Masonic affiliations.
>The Boule – Skull and Bones Society. In 1904, the first African -American Greek Secret Society was formed in Philadelphia, by Dr. Henry Minton and five of his colleagues. The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced “boo-lay”), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women.

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

>Not posting the actual pic

Attached: 8152761.png (186x310, 841)

fake news

This will only happen more often as white men are thrown under the bus ever more.

It'll only get released by a FOIA that is fought for in court. Even then it might be Sandy Hooked, but at least they can't deny it exists now. The police may be tipping the public by leaking its existence so the ATF can't make it disappear.

people talk about how we need to ban "assault rifles" to stop school shootings, but in 1925 a 16 year old could mail-order a full auto Thompson to his door, no questions asked. but nobody shot up schools.

the point is that its not the availability of firearms that leads to violence, its a breakdown of social structure

garbage, utter garbage

I’m his age and it’s fucking hard to be independent these days, especially if you live on the coast.

I lived vicariously through him, but he should have been targeting leftists not random people.