imgur.com/a/sJcfG
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYNy_34yvc
youtu.be/Db0eLJPoUQ4
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/31715
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/33295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kemono Friends is declining.

step on it

Kemono Friends will live on in my heart.

I watched the first episode out of curiosity and still don't get the craze.
It's just another "cute _______ girls do cute things", but with cheap CG.

Pic related

Keep watching, the three episode rule exists for a reason too.

>Judging Kemono Friends on a single episode
"Water is toxic because it corrodes metal"

updated

Was it worth the wait?

yes

no

>Colored version when

maybe

Its gets good around the coffee shop episode
Then it stays good untill you get to the horrible ep 8
Then it gets better again
Overall its pretty fun and the fanart is great

Say whatever you want but I didn't see anything interesting on that episode so I'm not going to bother with the rest, three episodes rule or not.
And this is the last thing I'm going to post in a Kemono Friends thread ever. Farewell.

Cover looks great then I found out it's futa, so no.

>Coloreds
This is a black-and-whites only board, user.

so, pleb filter?

IS SEASON 2 OUT YET?

Bye bye, never come back moron. Western TV show pilots are 50~ minutes on average, which is why three ep rule became a thing for anime as well. Izetta had amazing first episode but terrible series afterwards, KemoFure had arguably hit or miss first episode but then it picks up well for anyone.

>Then it stays good untill you get to the horrible ep 8
What makes that one so bad?

*gaaaoo*

No, kadokawa cancelled it and the director committed sudoku.

I want to be absorbed by that cerulean!

s2 when

5 minutes

Basically ---(you)---

rude

i really like how giant otter has become a thing now

She's cute

Wise anons of Sup Forums, I need your advice, how do you organize your KF folder? I have almost 4000 pics and it's getting a little out of control.

Would you?

Is that...animal milk?

>giant otter
shit, wasn't paying attention. I thought she was tasmanian demon.

Just delete all the bad and dead Friends.

Why is that Furenzu so angry?

Well, at least I can circlejerk in these threads knowing nothing will come of it.

Kemono friends was my first anime watched with Sup Forums, and I don't want to miss second season.

>animal milk
user...

You tell me.

serious lack of vitamin D

just avoid the butt

the buns ran out

The Kemono Friends live performance at anisama with Otter and Shoebill that got shown on TV today.

bilibili.com/video/av16497156/

The size of the crowd and amount of people singing along made my happy.

Imagine being Otter, playing a small role in an anime that was bound for failure but your first ever named role at 17 years old and then ending up on stage singing a few months later infront of around 40,000 people.

I posted this pretty late into the last thread, so here's a repost for those who missed it: Lewd Peach Panther.
imgur.com/a/sJcfG

youtube.com/watch?v=wIYNy_34yvc

shes jealous that small otter gets more attention from jaguar than her

Oh the Kemono Friends performance is right at the start of the video immediately after the show starts by the way.

Nice user

Is this that one Capcom mecha game with the super elaborate control setup? Can't remember the name.

Yeah, Steel Battalion
She's playing with ezo's save data

Steel battalion? yes.

Where do Japari buns come from?

Which Friend would you make your friend with benefits?

>Imagine being Otter, playing a small role in an anime that was bound for failure but your first ever named role at 17 years old and then ending up on stage singing a few months later infront of around 40,000 people.

Then she got to be on nationwide television alongside a member of Love Live.

The Lucky Beasts make them. They maintain fields where the raw ingredients are grown and a production facility where the buns are made. The owls make a brief mention of the fields in episode 7, and the audio drama on Japari Cafe 1 is about the penguins sneaking into the production facility to "borrow" some extra buns for Kaban and Serval's trip across the sea.

You can almost hear Jaguar saying "zen zen wakaran" at the end of the video.

Perfect

Just delet all your pics.

Her school friends probably think its nuts.

I think the buckets still beat this out for weird merchandise.

Here's the PV, I'm not really liking the direction they are going in. They really should have kept Tatsuki.

youtu.be/Db0eLJPoUQ4

The buckets were sort of an odd case. Since KF's exploding popularity took everyone off guard, the little amount of merchandise they had made at first was instantly selling out everywhere. The buckets were one of the first things to be produced in larger numbers after KF's popularity had been established, and they were able to be made quickly, since they were basically just the company's same old buckets but with the Foxes' faces printed on them. So during the early days of the KF boom there was this recurring situation of people wanting to go and buy KF merchandise only to find nothign but buckets in stock.

I still find it funny that they actually did an interview with the fucking bucket manufacturers. It was also funny when kemono-friendsch spotted us being surprised about the buckets and were talking about it.

Very nice.

I want Moose to teach me how to Zwee fight

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/31715

I went and found it.

The translation of "Dude, fuck yeah, buckets" as "ヤロー、イエア、桶" never fails to make me laugh.

This is your meal tonight

have you ever met a giant otter

I would eat it out!

Too bad we never got buckets full of kitsune udon.

Why is that weird? Aren't they just kotatsu chairs?

We do have buckets full of Lotteria fries.

Dangerously furry but I'm gonna give it a try.

Their reaction to us picking up Curry Bird too
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/33295

Some people in the comments seem shocked at how quickly we picked it up. It is kind of funny when you think about it though, a child across the other side of the world says something like curry bird, their dad posts it on twitter, some Japanese think its funny and cute, we translate it and then begin using it too after watching them use it/seeing the original tweet. That child probably has no idea they set off a minor meme.

those fries don't look very good

I don't know

Who's this artist

Shy friends are the cutest!

Would 3p with!

Don't even think about it.

scans never

Can we post friendshuggingfriends?

>Shy friends are the cutest!
Why isn't Tsuchi in the picture then?

Tell me about this cat
Why does she is so special?

Like mario without his mustache or Sonic with one eyeball, it is an abomination.

It doesn't matter who she is.
What matters is her plan

I can't fucking believe!

Curry bird is one of those things where not only is it cute and funny but it's a perfect nickname for the owls.

What's the next step of HER master plan?

We must be getting close the the first year anniversary of the preview showing of the first episode (I think it was in december).

I remember hearing that barely anybody showed up and the mobile game was shut down just days before.