My Cousin Told Me Something Important

My Cousin has a PHD in National Soverign Debt Default Studies and says the U.S is heading for a National Debt default once interest rates get above 2%. Everyone but me gotta learn more about this.

Attached: debt.png (481x289, 7K)

Why not you?
Is your cousin Chris Martenson?

>National Soverign Debt Default Studies
No the fuck he doesn't

Because my cousin is smarter than me

>My Cousin has a PHD in National Soverign Debt Default Studies and says the U.S is heading for a National Debt default once interest rates get above 2%. Everyone but me gotta learn more about this.
Your cousin doesn't know shit.

>money is created ex-nihilo
>"Debt does not matter."
t. (((Paul Krugman)))
>"You never default when you print the money."
t. Donald Trump

^take as many as you can handle

A national sovereign debt default studies doctor is someone who can tell you tomorrow why what they predicted yesterday didn't happen today

I think we survive 2%. It's $420B in interest a year roughly. We paid about $300B a year for ages because the rates were manufactured lower by the FED.
We will default, though when it inconveniences the administration, because the budget outlays will be cut. Then we default, not before.

Except if interest gets too high then the amount you'd have to print to pay off the interest would cause enough inflation to raise the interest rates and then that would further increase the amount you'd have to print to pay the interest and thus cause more inflation and thus increase the amount.... ad infinitity

>A national sovereign debt default studies doctor is someone who can tell you tomorrow why what they predicted yesterday didn't happen today
fucking brilliant

Attached: 1481567576860.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

In other words, a back seat driver douche bag.

Every government used to print money, yet most governments defaulted. This is some forced meme to believe that printing money = no default.

When you have to borrow to pay interest, you default as a government. It's a point of no return. We will default way before that. If you wait too long, you also bust the currency to boot.

Sorry, but the two of you are treating Finance and Economic theories as "observations of natural phenomenons" rather then seeing them for what they actually are:
Doctrines of preferred human behaviour.

It's all about ideologie and behaviour and those two are completely malleable.

If interest rates go up the existing debt is not impacted at all. These are 30 year bonds getting pushed out at like 3%. That 3% is valid for 25 years. No matter what happens.

It's a problem if you are running a deficit with high interest rates. When interest rates are 10%, maybe even 7% it probably isn't worth it to increase government spending in certain areas and having a structural deficit is really bad.

Just print more money retard lol. It's nothing to print a couple trillion. The world reserve currency is FIAT

The dollar will never default until people stop buying t-bills

If you think so, stock up on food, because that will go when real printing starts. Ideology doesn't pay the bills. It can pacify the populace for a while. That's the extent of it. It's a planned economy that you are describing. We will default in your lifetime. It will not be called a default, though. But it's going to be one. Maybe the government only honors banks held treasuries. Who knows what they will do. But they will not limit the spending because of some debt. Default means they will utilize the entire budget all of a sudden. So all it takes is constraint on spending to dump all this debt. It's been done by many governments printing their currency before. We are no different.

Top notch auld chap!

This

Kill yourself op, and your faggot cousin (who really has a certificate from some welding tech school)

It should be completely obvious by now that it is physically impossible to undo the debt we have without resetting it back to 0. Our ideology of perpetual debt will not last forever.

Alright, but I say that none of this will happen.
Your vantage point is from what I call (((under the dome)))
I come from the perspective that Finance, Enonomics and -of course- money are made-up man-made doctrines of specific behavioural structures. These things aren't natural phenomenon.
It comes down to what extent and vehemence people succumb and subordinate to those doctrines that dictate their thinking patterns and eventually their behaviour patterns.
It is not observable in nature outside of human behaviour that some thing gets locked up in jail when not paying the bills.
They are doctrines of preferred human behaviour inherited consciously or subconsciously through endless mimicry from generation to generation.
Hence, being born and bred into the (((System)))

glad we spent all our money on wars and domestic surveillance centers

Correct this will happen simultaneously with a massive reduction in population after it becomes mandatory for people to receive the implant and machines start to take over

Bullshit. If that were true, the fed wouldn't be raising rates.

They know more about our debt situation than your cousin does.

Besides, most of our debt is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank itself, and they won't be calling in the loans.

He'd be worthy of more respect from actual men if he had a welding certificate.

Again, even slight inflation would cause interest rates will rise

sure even though those paid for themselves.

bitcoin

Attached: bog.png (503x746, 576K)

>sure even though those paid for themselves.
how

You can't escape math.
Debt is an accounting tool for the government to show that credit and debit adds up. No money is printed.
Now consider this. You have to chose between rapid debasement of the currency or walk away from the debt, what do you do? There is no recourse against the US government just not honoring the debt. They have full faith and credit statement, but it's not a contract, it's not what businesses do now. You can't enforce it. So the penalty for the default is nada. Continuing the charade means toning down all the looting. What do you think happens? It's pretty obvious to me what happens. Do you think the government starts to pend responsibly? Or do you think that at some point they discover that they can spend the money spent on interest to service the debt on important pork? It's not different this time. The US is Banana Republic. Banana Republics default all the time. It's such a good racket for them that they will milk it until there is no point of milking it, but when it starts to cause problems, like you need the buyers of all this debt = less money stays in real economy, the interest eats your entire take of tax receipts. Things like that. The debt goes. We are ran by a mob. What do you think the mob will do, and that's exactly what the US government will do.

Lol you are right instead inflation runs away.
Most countries have lost their ability to use interest rates effectively. Allowing FED and ECB rates to go back to market rates causes all tbonds to be rated as junk and collapses all governments

You should post this in an an-cap thread and watch them lose their shit over it

Alex, What is the Weimar Republic for 500?

Since we got smartphones and technology has gotten so insane I think it’s become pretty obvious that sooner or later we are going to have something implanted in our bodys In the farther future there won’t be any money there will be no need for it read brave new world

>You can't escape math.
You talk as math was rigid and set in stone.
What is math to you?

>Debt is an accounting tool for the government to...
Again, you are thinking from inside the book. From inside the doctrines. In patterns that the doctrines want you to think and therefore arrive at the conclusions that are within the means of what the doctrines deem as possible or not.
I ask you, was it not humans that wrote the books to finance, economics and money?
Was it not humans that came up with this?
Can all of this be seen in nature outside of human behaviour?
At some point one might really start to notice that it is made-up by humans.
Rules made by humans, for humans to succumb to and live by.
Rules that hold up because they are perpetuated by humans.
Rules that get inherited from generation to generation through endless mimicry.
What is a "default" in NATURE? Is it a thing observable in nature?
Almost none of this exists outside the realm of human behaviour.
It is not natural.
Therefore it is made up and adhered by, and only by, human behaviour.
There is no debt in nature. It resides entirely in the human mind

The problem is, people follow the rules and then even madeup things can appear all to real.

Free your mind a little.

Can't wait.

Attached: 1458771558411.png (1710x840, 47K)

so what you're saying is if we renege on our debts we can live in mud hut and beat each other with sticks like a bunch of niggers in africa?

Not unless there is somebody that can force us to pay

And given that we are the biggest economically and militarily I will tell your cousin he is a dumb faggot

It would be glorious.

> Murrican education
Yes, math is right, and set in stone. It works. All the other shit doesn't work when math is wrong.

Look, if you have whatever, and it converts to numbers, and money is math, then all the math laws apply. If you have an exponential process, you will run out of paper, right. Shit like that. We are not penny pinching. We are trying to see upper/lower bounds on things.

Debt goes exponential, you don't have enough trees to print the "money". Pissing away tax receipts on interest defies the purpose of even having an economy. There is no going back after that, might as well default. We are breaching all targets soon anyway, I would be surprise they thrash the dollar before the default, but if they will, it's stupid. If you need to spend $1 in debt for $.30 in growth and you are the "growth" engine, you run out of buyers of the debt before everything else. Don't forget the debt needs to be bought.

The other thing is there are signs. You being absolutely convinced that printing money = no default ever is a major sign. Before the Euro, most governments that defaulted had their own currency. Russia defaulted in 1998 on all debt but cancelled domestic debt. Domestic debt could have been printed or serviced or whatever. They dumped it. If they dumped it earlier, rubble wouldn't collapse as much, but it was overvalued. This is the most recent example I can think of. Greece defaulted insane amount of times in local currency on domestic debt. The only reason we didn't default yet, is the racket is too good. We will default when it affects overall scam that's the US government. I'm pretty sure receipts = debt interest is the moment. I also think we default way before that.

Amen to that by the way

I believe your snek is disarmed my good user.

our military requires 700 billion a year what happens when they don't get that
our economy runs on the US dollar what happens why that is debased through inflation

I'm sure the Jewish Federal Reserve will think of something.

>Except if interest gets too high
That's irrelevant when you have treasury notes with a fixed interest rate

They mature, and new debt is issued at current rates. Most of the pile of shit that's US treasuries is t-bills, and they mature in a year or less. We are not really protected against raising rates.

Who’s going to stop us? Who’s going to hold us accountable?

Nothings happening to the USA for a couple more centuries then we’ll collapse and it will happen so slowly and methodically that he people living through it won’t even really perforce it as a collapse.

The romans didn’t, the britts didnt, the mongols didnt, these hints happen slowly

My computer is shit, so i chose a random snek.
Still, i wonder if bitcoin will really rise in price whit the inevitable inflation or not.

Attached: 1463247678296.jpg (486x441, 63K)

And by strange coincidence those educated in climate sciences say there'll be a sudden decline and drop iff in the weather.
Honestly you might as well ask cat. University hasn't got time to fit education into the political indoctrination schedule these days. And besides shut up already and believe us or we'll lock you up with Dankuler for climate crimes.

Attached: IMG_2977.gif (420x420, 3.62M)

How long did it take for British Empire to collapse? How long did it take for Soviet Union to collapse? Notice the pattern here? The time it takes for the information to travel is much shorter. When Rome collapsed, Romans in Britain were doing well and were blissfully unaware of the shit happening at home.

Collapse is exponential process. It happens slowly until it goes fast. And the more information there is the faster it happens.

Countries don't collapse because of debt or financial difficulties. They collapse because the model stops working. We have debt because we need to spend more than we take in. We can't take in more and we need to spend more. All the leverage is dumped on the government now. The only overlevered entity in the US is the government.

It should right, it's growing globally
I see it as a hedge against inflation, it works in Venezuela
The next 5-10 years or so will be very interesting
If they solve scaling, miner decentralization, maybe see how a couple block halvings affect miner's contributions
we will know sooner rather then later on that experiment due to how fast it lower it's inflation rate

The Soviet Union was a false start like the Nazi reich being around for less than a single lifetime is nothing

The British empire took the better part of a century to collapse

I feelz that. Here's a heli if them
commie boys.

Attached: Snek_Chopper_ pilot.png (625x800, 24K)

Fucking shit clover app....

i wish i had a welding certificate ;-;

America won't have made it even 100 years as an empire

British Empire is still around today - they didn't really collapse like other empires have. Their standard of living is still doing fairly well compared to other countries.

Now, if they don't take care of their Islam problem soon, they're going to have a REAL collapse.

It was collapsing since WW2. It took 20 years at most when the financial picture changed.

You are fighting exponent and waste. You can't win. Soviet Union had no free market. With free market it would collapse much faster. We can't contain cash burn. Look at the debt. It looks like fraudulent company's earnings. If it goes on, it sucks all the investment capital and it becomes planned economy. It's happening now. When it goes this way, goods and services disappear. Right now they reduce quality and quantity already. Next step is some things disappear entirely.

I honestly think you are almost completely lost and
>A national sovereign debt default studies doctor is someone who can tell you tomorrow why what they predicted yesterday didn't happen today []
is pretty much you in endless cycles of repetition.

Your mind is in bondage.
The prison without bars is real.

Thanks, I plan on getting out of this nigger mutt country once and for all.

It would be one thing if the demographics weren't fucked too, I'd just ride it out. But with these demographics and this impending economic doom, there is no reason to stay here. My family would have never come here 100 years ago if they knew what I know today.

>meme flag
I'm guessing your cousin is not related by blood?

Basically, this country is going to be Brazil or worse in 20-50 years.

>British Empire is still around today

Attached: dep.gif (350x272, 742K)

Who is your Queen again?

where do you plan on going?
This is something I think about all the time and I'm leaning towards central/south american tourist area

Correct, but we'd print money to pay maturing debt rather than rolling it over. Then you engage in austerity (which is deflationary) to partially offset the increased money supply and reduce the deficit that has to be financed by new, higher interest debt.

Pretty much any economist.

I, personally, have a wielding certificate.

Attached: fc1.png (398x531, 207K)

Btw, it's a first sign of fraud when conventional metrics don't explain something. You, and not me are the victims of it.

I don't care about the debt as long as the rates stay low. We've had debt growing because of 30 year + bull market in debt. Rates are low. If the bear starts, we are fucked. We paid the same high $200B in interest since the 80s. This is the first time the interest payments grow. They cut into budget. Budget is why this whole thing exists. budget is loot for the politicians. Loot goes out the window with higher rates. See what's happening? If rates go negative, we can borrow forever ever increasing amounts. The economy becomes zombified.

You are looking at it wrong. Instead of printing they lower rates. Printing if needs to be done is usually done post default. Because if you have to print, you default anyway, and you kill the currency. Our monetary authorities are competent in financial manipulations. They will default before we have to print. It extends the scam until the debt ramps up again.

fed set interest affects bond payouts. if we rack up to much national debt in a quarter it will negatively affect gdp growth. that affects how much money they can mint without it being devalued. that affects international prices for goods we need. if they default there will be a interest rate spike so they will have to default on bond debt as well not just national debt

im not sure if the united states can live with a sub AAA credit rating it gives itself or if any one could stop laughing if america defaults on national debt and bond debt and pretends it still has even a A credit rating.

at that point cali gets to be its own nation and some northern states get annexed by canada

Why would I leave one spic shit hole to go to another? Are you fucking retarded?

I'm going back to Europe. Shit is going to hit the fan there, just as it did with the Ottomans, just as it did with the Huns. I will be there standing my ground for the soil my ancestors came from. It's do or die, America is already lost. Canada is lost. Australia is going to be China jr.

My family has only been here a century and I hardly consider myself American, I have no stock in it (how some spic that's been here 20-30 years can consider themselves an American blows my fucking mind)

I have enough dough to get armed security and land
figure I'll peace out to south america like hitler did and live an easy life

>implying the fact that it's too time consuming and costly to change the country to a republic, thus leaving the status quo for pragmatic reasons, means that we are still a colony
>implying that the U.K did not default on all powers it had over Canada
>implying the queen is anything other than a symbol kept there because it's too costly to remove

You're saying that like we still dress with black hats with belt buckles on them and high heels and bow down to royalty. Other than the importance of heritage, tradition and history, British royalty means squat here in Canada. Then again, I don't even understand why Brits make such a fuzz about some German descendants wearing the crowns of British royalty.

>t. Doesn't know what an empire is

it is an empire by definition

The FED issues the new money. There is no mechanism to print maturing debt. The FED can buy it and cancel. It's still a kiss of death for the USD and yields. At least a default will create USD shortage. This just busts the USD and still will lead to a default.

Ladies, this is what Trumps plan is all about. While most shithole countries would devalue their currency to service debt, the US can't do this with the dollar as the global reserve currency.

Tax cuts are to increase economic output. Throw out old trade deals for better or produce domestically.

This produces in a strong economy and doesn't require or rely on other countries for as much trade or debt. Meaning it would have the same net effect as if we were to devalue the dollar, but instead we're going to shit on other countries with weaker economies to force them to devalue their currency compared to the US dollar.

>having absolutely no control over a piece of land means it is part of your empire

Wow you really nailed it there, Goblino.

We need a total economic collapse so bad. It would fix so many social problems. We would struggle and bad but it's worth it.

US economy is a farce, it's not going to last

We are no longer an economy based on production, but rather how "efficiently" businesses can swindle us for the same amount of money while giving us less in return. It is a scam based economy we are living in right now and it's only going to get worse.

>an economic collapse would get rid of niggers and the 50% spic population

nah. crime would sky rocket and with our already low-trust communities, it would turn into a failed shit hole like Brazil that could never get back on its feet.

You raise the interest rate to pay back current debt owned or to spend as you see fit. China and Japan will buy billions in US treasures today at 2% interest to get back billions more in 30 years. Meanwhile the money that the USA just got from China and Japan could be paid for the debt owned in SS, Medicare and ect. You have pretty poor understanding of the sovereign bond/debt

Attached: 1491442522242.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Why are they selling, then? Japan buys its own debt mostly. China started selling. And they have to buy because of trade deficit. They need to buy something in USD.

Absolutely not.

This is what Europe is - their economic collapse is because of their social problems. Europe will succeed in destroying their continent very soon.

Following its' collapse, Europe will be forever locked in social and economic disaster under the full control of the globalist elite.

>implying America doesn't have the same problem times a thousand

k

T-bonds are sold for many reasons. T-bonds sold to put money into the economy to encourage spending. Like banks buy and sell T-bonds in order to fund mortgages people and businesses.

I don't agree with this. We have our problems but we're not on Europes cucked-ness

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

Some guy was literally sentenced to 15 years in prison for putting bacon on a mosque and breaking a few windows.

Yes, we are fucked.

>the fucking brainlets in this thread that think everything will be fine or don't even understand why we are fucked

Attached: 1515481876750.jpg (604x401, 42K)

nothing to see

Attached: 1515481317006.png (600x400, 27K)

how long do we have? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?

its hard to tell when, but the long term outlook is fucked. the everything bubble is going to be YUGE

Attached: 1515481592262.jpg (594x375, 32K)

where's the hedge? gold? homestead?

land and lead

Attached: 1513926902070.jpg (1200x874, 183K)

Christ Martenson has a PhD is Pathology, a far more useful and challenging field of study than any memeconomics degree. Furthermore, having a degree in something that studies natural systems gives him the insight required to clearly see humans are attempting to erect a system that is anything but natural and destined to fail.

They're going to try crashing the economy, then bring in the number of the beast economy system. To digitally track us. Not going to happen.

Yeah but thats a problem for further generations
-Boomers