Please let it end. Fuck

Please let it end. Fuck.

Attached: poodles.png (501x372, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTNv2dOBFJk?t=15s
thesun.co.uk/news/5859060/cannibal-chef-slices-flesh-bodies-fries-feeds-eats-art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw whites finally know what it's like to have people of your own race sabotaging your race (as a whole)
>tfw whites finally know what it's like to have your own women sabotage your own race

Attached: 1516220479293.jpg (206x248, 12K)

This is the worst nation on Earth. Maybe in all of human history.

Why would you wish this on someone, you know this wasn't wished upon you by whites right only (((them)))

>you know this wasn't wished upon you by whites right
I know, but whites are/were still complicit, the same way that nigs/other nonwhites are "complicit" in white genocide when they fuck/date/breed with white women.

Whites have been enabling nonwhite & asian women to harbor contempt for their own races for only the past 3-4 decades..now the shoe is on the other foot.

Sorry, but what is this about?
I obv don't get it.

OP posts a screencap of some faceberg post by (what im assuming is) a white suburban middle aged "dog mom". Context clues say she has a poodle with a black coat, and she's trying to make a shitty white guilt joke by saying "oh tee hee I had to talk to my black poodle today about police raycism cuz he's not a white poodle"

>implying traitors haven't always existed

The difference is that modern lefty whites uphold TRAITORS as beacons of morality, even blacks don't do that, in fact they do the opposite.

Attached: the traitor.jpg (600x800, 133K)

They are actually both middle class blacks in their mid twenties.

quick rundown? who and what is this?

im not black, but from what I can see, that's incorrect. All the m'mays and social media coming out of the black "community" shows that black women seem to celebrate and uphold black women who racemix with whites. Also, I'm talking about nonwhite "race traitors" as a whole, not just blacks (please dont fall into this nu-logic trap of "if youre not white then you must be black").

Yeah I just noticed the big 'ol honkin afro in the avatar thumbnail.

jesus. social media and "smart" phones are the worst. Im so sick of it.

Just my extremely liberal black friend and his girlfriend. They have a brown poodle named Noah and the guy is trying to make white people feel bad by saying his brown poodle can't get away with the same things white poodles do.

Today I had to teach my dog about gender-fluid communists. He has to stop barking at them, it's oppressive and triggering.

Attached: dmiHUhf.jpg (596x847, 45K)

>Yeah I just noticed the big 'ol honkin afro in the avatar thumbnail.
I thought it was a pet monkey at first.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (825x464, 216K)

today i toke my german shepherd for a walk confident that no nigger would approach me let alone bother me

>Today I had to teach my dog about gender-fluid communists. He has to stop barking at them, it's oppressive and triggering.

Stealing this

Attached: poodles 2.png (498x152, 13K)

The madman!

Attached: GWpVqQv.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

But dogs literally don't see color

Thanks, but...
Oh... well... picrelated.
This whole shitshow isn't worth saving anymore.

Attached: 1481660826603.gif (250x131, 1.69M)

post the replies when they come in

As a white person, I can say that if you curse and fight with the police, you will systematically and color blindly be BTFO.

You might be taking this too seriously user. Take a few days for yourself, away from the internet

>if you curse (...) you will (...) be BTFO
willikers! I better join the no-cussing club

youtu.be/HTNv2dOBFJk?t=15s

I will if they do before I go to bed in a couple hours. If they say anything interesting tomorrow I'll post them then.

black people would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't for the "50% of all murders" sort of thing

He’s not wrong you know I mean your jew run government has started 198 armed conflicts since ww2 and you worship nagger culture

This is why I still come here.

R A C I S M
A
C
I
S
M

Attached: 14364265.png (1740x1088, 229K)

>implying any post-WWII government is held accountable by it's populace
Is this your first day on Sup Forums or how naive are you exactly

I raped a man in Australia when I was in my mid 20s

You chose not to deport the slaves, It's all on your ancestors.

We need to invent a pejorative term for white people that would be the equivalent of a nigger's "Uncle Tom".

Attached: kR56rswYoS3r13I3dO9hbd-mCFNSRS5Wgb7m7yPerAA.jpg (540x393, 77K)

make it something from Harry P*tter or something, speak to them using their language

>black women seem to celebrate and uphold black women who racemix with whites
Why do you suppose that is?

>Why do you suppose that is?
I don't know, im not black. It still goes to prove my initial (albeit somewhat mistaken) post. Whites are finally getting a taste of how the "others" live, especially when it comes to race traitor-ism.

Culturally relevant, but I think they'd wear the name of any self-hating Harry Potter character as a badge of honor rather than an insult.

Attached: 1505539756821.png (1301x779, 1001K)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1591, 453K)

He's not wrong. I can't think of one society that has ever been as gluttonous, powerful, wealthy, deviant, sexualized, etc as modern America. We're the worst.

I didn't say you were black. I was just asking if you had an opinion/theory/whatever as to why that is.

Is nigger culture not prevalent in other countries (e.g. rap, celebrities etc.)?

this has happened before and will happen again

>Whites have been enabling nonwhite & asian women to harbor contempt for their own races for only the past 3-4 decades
EXPLAIN HOW AND ARTICULATE THE METHODS
just don't rattle off some dogmatic bullshit your gender studies professor taught you

Of course, and you are living through one. That's a big deal.

I guess "Pettigrew" would somewhat make sense while still being distasteful in their eyes.

Why not just take a massive shit right there on his post? Unless, of course, you're a wage cuck and need to maintain some sort of facade for employment purposes.

Fucking glorious.

Where did I say my gender studies professor taught it to me? I'm not going to argue with you if you're seething and mentally off-balance right off the bat

Or you can just call them "niggers." That always goes over great.

>doesn't answer my question and instead deflects
I expected as much

I think this is the wrong place for you.

Attached: image.jpg (1563x1788, 1.08M)

I've also noticed they seem to universally despise Nicolas Cage, and are very invested in making sure people can see how hard they shit on him. Maybe this can be useful

>I can't think of one society that has ever been as gluttonous, powerful, wealthy, deviant, sexualized, etc as modern America.
I think you need a history lesson. While there are genuine problems, the US is nowhere near what you just said. Not by a long shot.

Attached: 1502681424616s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

I never even said I go to college. You're seething.

Regardless, there's a very real factual history of white men encouraging (non-black) nonwhite women to betray their own race. There's whites on Sup Forums and in "The Movement" that are even still doing it right now in [Current Year], see the "BLEACHED"/"COLONIZED" memes. I can cite actual historic facts/actions, but I know you're already of certain "we dindu nuffin" mindset. Don't whine now that the shoe is on the other foot.

On the contrary. Your bedfellows would call you a "christcuck" and tell you to "get out" simply because you're posting some image that's pro-christendom. Whats a matter brah, you don't wanna be völkish? You don't wanna praise Asatru and Odin? :^)

another bantz dodger
as good as an oven dodger

lol at all these amerimutts LARPing crusaders.
Yid religion anyway.

dont argue whore.

Attached: 1503360700109.jpg (480x534, 15K)

Lol

>Noah, as hard as it must be for you, you must NOT steal the neighbor kid's bike

>Whites have been enabling nonwhite & asian women to harbor contempt for their own races for only the past 3-4 decades
>past 3-4 decades
>WAAAAAA MUH BLEACHED MEME DATS RACISS

also
>I can cite actual historic facts/actions
we're waiting

just call them white liberals, really emphasize the word white they hate nothing more than being reminded that theyre white

Uncle Coms as in commies?

There were two. Sodom and Gomorrah and we all know how that ended.

Game of thrones is theirs too though

you seem like a massive faggot. typical middling IQ nonwhite who thinks he's a genius because he's a notch smarter than his mutt peers.

I'm actually thinking we might need to associate them with our media. As unfortunate as it sounds, its really the only thing that I can think of that they will VEHEMENTLY recoil against.

Hey you're right
BLEACHED/COLONIZED is raciss

I prefer SHITTED.com

Attached: shitted-co-com-brown-is-the-new-black-28265504.png (500x674, 187K)

>tfw niggers still too stupid to see the common enemy is the jew

>tfw niggers will get no more gibs when whites are gone.

Attached: 1518990830515.gif (200x200, 928K)

>white men encouraging (non-black) nonwhite women to betray their own race
hes one of those asian dicklets whose entire worldview revolves around asians preferring whites.
all races prefer whites choi, both female and male whites are the most sought after. this has nothing to do with whites encouraging asians to betray their race. quite the opposite. asians raped and brutalized each other throughout history and eventually fled to white countries. there has never been a campaign to make asian women want white men, it just comes down to them 1) finding whites more attractive 2) being repulsed by their own beta males 3) entering white countries in large volumes.
you dont need to fear most of us though wong. a lot of pol isnt even white first off, there are a lot of asians on here. also, actual whites on here only want white women. ive fucked some asians but have no interest in actually dating any.

Attached: bleached.jpg (1024x725, 145K)

No bro that could not possibly be the case, whites actually spend their time infecting other races with mind viruses that force them to find white people attractive.

Attached: 1521594473829.jpg (888x765, 132K)

How has no one checked this

there is something wrong with the anglos that no doubt about that

thesun.co.uk/news/5859060/cannibal-chef-slices-flesh-bodies-fries-feeds-eats-art/

Attached: 6654+645.jpg (600x314, 26K)