Wtf did I just watch on Tucka "totally-not-racist" Carlson tonight? Did a FBI false flag slip under /pol's radar??

wtf did I just watch on Tucka "totally-not-racist" Carlson tonight? Did a FBI false flag slip under /pol's radar??

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBG0yAVXtU&t=22m13s

Attached: TUCKA.png (1290x660, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/y477a
youtube.com/watch?v=FzMmhX991m0
youtube.com/watch?v=2hPfBOy9xGI&app=desktop
mobile.twitter.com/60Minutes/status/846148678578528256
washingtonexaminer.com/victim-of-draw-muhammad-isis-inspired-terror-attack-sues-fbi-accuses-james-comey-of-cover-up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds#Operation_Gladio_B
youtube.com/watch?v=cT5bMld564c
youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starts at 22:13

The guy before him actually said "we are a law of nations".

>Islamoterrorists attack cartoonists
>Undercover FBI encouraged attack
>Agent accompanied shooters to scene
>Didn't try to stop it

Tucker's been going hard lately trying to redpill all the boomercons that watch Fox

True if big.

literally not front page news, this is normal in deep state USA

Trig if bue

>Cucker Carlson mocks the Rothschild conspiracy and blue pills his audience
Cucker is a false flag.

Who cares if he mocks it. Exposure to that information is enough to get people thinking you fuckign faggot.

Bump.

>he exposed the information and mocked it thus blue pilling his boomer audience
>"who cares?"

t kike boomer

is this the best that act.il has to offer?

Attached: 1493426542362.jpg (645x729, 100K)

nice argument.

assisted terrorism is better than regular terrorism; amirite tho?

Attached: Staged FF.jpg (821x771, 199K)

Oh fuck this happened like three years ago right? Now it turns out the FBI facilitated the attack

Attached: 1510808912187.jpg (641x530, 42K)

>Elton Simpson, one of the two shooters
wut

a nigger who didn't receive his Mohammad Ali name yet

Attached: Elton_Simpsons.png (250x188, 56K)

draw mohammed contest
should be more of those

Attached: 440FF88D-D045-48E5-81B3-7081C605C722.jpg (750x583, 178K)

>Achmed sells cartoon balloons

>draw mohammed contest
>should be more of those

Enjoy getting shot by the FBI

Attached: FBI-gun-training.jpg (650x458, 101K)

Attached: booty bump.gif (500x281, 993K)

Tucker is going God's work.

FBI is really into this kind of thing
>Family: FBI knew Oklahoma bomb plot suspect is schizophrenic
archive.today/y477a
I remember a story exactly like this from nyc years ago and wouldn’t doubt there are dozens more
If they aren’t setting up fake bombings it’s only because they are too busy setting up real shootings

>Oh fuck this happened like three years ago right? Now it turns out the FBI facilitated the attack

Seriously, how did /pol miss this? I don't remember ever seeing anything about this

youtube.com/watch?v=FzMmhX991m0

Sup Forums didn't miss this. youtube.com/watch?v=2hPfBOy9xGI&app=desktop
or this.
mobile.twitter.com/60Minutes/status/846148678578528256

The issue is who was in WH at the time and who was the AG and head of the FBI. Heck the issue was brought up again during the Florida event.

Inshallah

Attached: 77C54C65-B572-4514-A3F9-FB6C504A82A1.jpg (750x867, 412K)

What a time to be alive. conspiracy theories are mainstream.

Attached: R4aIJvx.jpg (1000x938, 207K)

Huh. It's almost like the FDI is a fifth column

I saw it
And knew about it already
And have memed it on Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_20180321_1737061.jpg (3672x4896, 2.92M)

I remember seeing the reaction of people who I showed this to, red pilling people is fantastic. Garland event is a good primer.

I hate to break it to them but some people in the government are not here to help.

There's at least five documented cases of the FBI doing this in the past five years.

FBI has been fostering terror cells to destroy cities and cull the population if and when a war broke out and you can squarely blame all the government and agencies for acting out what Israel, Saudi Arabia and the zionist jews in all industries.
How does it feel to know they were conspiring to make you all kill each other, for their amusement too

The FBI does this shit all the time, sometimes they arrest the guy before he actually does anything and take credit for stopping a terrorist. The FBI are fucking niggers that should be shut down.

>The filing also alleged that former FBI Director Jim Comey lied in a "post-attack cover-up" about the bureau's knowledge of how the attack unfolded and what Comey and the bureau knew about what was likely to transpire.
washingtonexaminer.com/victim-of-draw-muhammad-isis-inspired-terror-attack-sues-fbi-accuses-james-comey-of-cover-up
Fucking Comey is such a rat fubar cocksucker

Attached: 160ADDCA-1FF5-46B5-9386-6AD4180294AB.jpg (734x880, 307K)

>that's disgusting

Attached: 1521593968870.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Vegas

It's called grooming

Attached: 1520987800271.jpg (615x512, 51K)

Why is this nigger eating Mayo

holy shit. how long are we going to let the FBI get away from being horrible domestic terrorist. they basically operate out in the open right now and think nothing about sending somone in to shootup a school full of kids.
absolutely disgusting

They call these American Gladio, based on Gladio B. Look up Sible Edmonds.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds#Operation_Gladio_B
This is all glow in the tier stuff. George Webb harps about McCabe is a spear head into compromising many local police departments to set up shop for compromising and false flagging.

behind every mass shooting is an american agent

Digits confirm

Haha, you use logic? YOU MUST BE A FUCKING BOOMER. THEYRE EVERYWHERE. THEYRE OUT TO GET ME. BOOOOOOOOOMMMERRRRRSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516735866361.png (888x345, 78K)

It’s like the CIA but for American soil because the CIA is too busy being ISIS, Satan.

Attached: 66959430-DC36-4F0B-9D3E-789CF7142D21.jpg (750x605, 203K)

>
Some one is getting botched robber over this one

exactly. although for some strange reason, i feel like there are more patriots in the cia and the fbi is just a full blown domestic terrorist organization at this point

I too would like an explanation to the mayo jar eater. That's fucking disgusting

We didn't. You're just new.

>we are a law of nations

No... you're absolutely wrong about that.
youtube.com/watch?v=cT5bMld564c

Dallas was a shitshow too

Attached: canva-photo-editor (1).png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

I don't watch Jewish television.

There's like a whole section on youtube of black people eating weird shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs

Attached: facb5eb112fcd34b36ebe2eaba5fe1aa--animals-in-clothes-panda-art.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>2015 was 20 years ago
Feels.jpg

what the fuck? disband the FBI, now.

that reminds me of this

Attached: 1456616618957.jpg (467x488, 43K)

remy lacroix jada stevens elegant angel

The organization responsible for everything bad that's happening lately, namely the OIC, is also in favor of hostile action against muhammad cartoonists.
High chance they supported the bataclan shooting as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
>Cartoons of Muhammad, published in a Danish newspaper in September 2005, were found offensive by a number of Muslims. Third Extraordinary Session of the Islamic Summit Conference in December 2005 condemned publication of the cartoons, resulting in broader coverage of the issue by news media in Muslim countries. Subsequently, violent demonstrations throughout the Islamic world resulted in several deaths
>CONDEMNED
EU and USA are controlled primarily by islamic petrodollar and jewish banks.

Attached: anfield.png (574x567, 512K)

You mean the FBI are terrorists?
>Imagine my shock.

Please, tell me about the fucking nog eating mayo!

Attached: golf shoes.jpg (480x360, 9K)

this, he can shoot himself fucking faggot

die faggot

>27:00
I can almost guarantee Tucker is reading Sup Forums on the daily. He just summarized everything we talk about here :DDD

I have a feeling the entire MSM browses Sup Forums because we're literally their competition

this!

uh whats with the mayo?

A photoshop to anger you

That's a fairly good point, user.

>Propganda news Network does hit job on the FBI
I know the FBI is a shady organization, but Fox News would have called these fbi officers heros to years ago. Why does Sup Forums hate federal law

That's hilarious if it actually happened

That's pretty much how things went down in the militia movement.

Full of normal people. Clinton ATF/FBI infiltrates, starts talking about crazy shit, normal people begin leaving in droves. Handful of people get rounded up, etc.

Anytime anyone starts talking about crazy/violent shit, GTFO and report them. More than likely, said person is a fed.

Also 100% of the white nationalist groups are full of feds. Funny how they haven't infiltrated ANTIFA, or other leftist groups since the 60's,isn't it?

its the "high incidence project". its been going on for over a decade. im glad tucker brought this to the maintstream though, you can tell people about it and they will flat out refuse to believe it regardless of how many sources you show. having a guy there who was shot by fbi-backed sand nigs drives the point stronger.

occupy wallstreet was aboslutely teeming with feds. would not be surprised at all if feds involved with antifa. probably more glow niggers though than fbi.

OWS failed because it had no leadership. The police are constantly ordered to stand down in leftist cities when Antifa riots. When does that happy with the right?

Happen

Tell me more citizen.

Attached: Glow In The Dark CIA.png (999x864, 500K)

That pic. Did I miss something?

thanks

Le FBI has been doing this for decades, like 40 years my dude. Court cases get sealed kinda shit.
t. mid 30's been following this kind of shit since early 90's

I think this was known for a while but the FBI guy was just a friend who was pooposting IRL

There's a normie meme that says tucker often has a look as if his guests are eating spoonfuls of mayo (his disgusted, yet intrigued look)
This is just a meta of that.
Sauce: normie sister in law

No you fucking newfag we have been talking about this since it fucking happened

Worked people with that mindset. Would start shit to come later as the hero. Slime ball tactics.

Tuck is making Fox great again. Ingram is killing it too. Hannity is the same.

>There's a normie meme that says tucker often has a look as if his guests are eating spoonfuls of mayo (his disgusted, yet intrigued look)
>This is just a meta of that.
>Sauce: normie sister in law
So there's no interview where tucker is talking to a niggeress eating mayo...sigh. I feel like a bartender who was just asked to make a mojito.

The American government is crooked as shit, what's new? Retards will still act like the idea of false flags is outrageous

Q predicted this last week

Everyone knew it was. The lady who put this on, Pamela Geller, reaeased a article like 6 months ago talking about it. And was on his show before talking about it